Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Aurora Fleet Family Album I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Aurora Fleet Family Album I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Aurora Fleet Family Album I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Aurora Fleet Family Album I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Aurora Fleet Family Album I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Aurora Fleet Family Album I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Aurora Fleet Family Album I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Aurora Fleet Family Album I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Aurora Fleet Family Album I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Aurora Fleet Family Album I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Aurora Fleet Family Album

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corman Stark
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half

Captain's Recognition
1 Year Service
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member

Aurora Fleet Family Album Empty
PostSubject: Aurora Fleet Family Album   Aurora Fleet Family Album I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 8:10 am

Aurora Fleet Family Album Picardfamilyalbum_zps5190612c

Aurora Fleet's Family Album

Hi, all!  We've decided to start up a 'family album' type of thread, where users can post photos and a brief bit about who they are in the real world.  Sometimes, it helps to see that there's a real person on the other end of the keyboard.  

While encouraged, bear in mind that this is COMPLETELY OPTIONAL and just for fun!

Last edited by Corman Stark on Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Operations
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Fleet Family Album   Aurora Fleet Family Album I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 8:18 am

Starting things off...

Aurora Fleet Family Album Profiles_zps182d48f4

So, that's me, sporting my TOS allegiance.  The other photo is of my 18th century longhunter's gear.  I do historical programs and play dress-up.  :)

My name is Jacob, and I live in the state of West Virginia in the United States.  That means I operate on Eastern Standard Time.  I'm married, no kids, and am gainfully employed by the State of WV.

I first discovered Trek as a boy, watching TOS re-runs.  I was able to binge on TNG re-runs in the early 2000s, and have recently (thanks to the power of Netflix) completed my first watch-through of Deep Space Nine.  I'm thinking of starting Voyager, next...

Myself and Archangel are the co-founders of this site, and we hope that you find it to be a fun, stress-free, laid-back environment in which to write and watch your characters grow.

You can find my on Skype as coldapol.
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Fleet Family Album   Aurora Fleet Family Album I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 5:59 pm

Aurora Fleet Family Album 522524_3396785172803_127775096_n

I'm Archangel (even in real life, I go by one of two names, so just call me Arch to save confusion!), one half of the double threat that put this site together. My partner in crime's the one in the post above!

I'm at college in Scotland, pretty much as far north as you can go without falling into the North Sea, currently doing Equine Studies.

I came into Star Trek after reading a reference to the TOS episode 'A City on the Edge of Forever' in a book and curiosity lead me further and further down the track to fandom. I've watched TOS, TNG, VOY and DS9 and will eventually get around to watching ENT. Also, I haven't seen any of the films. I'm reading the novelisations :p

Gabriel and I set up Aurora to provide a place that was hopefully a stress- and drama-free environment to watch our Star Trek characters grow and develop (and more often than not, be very evil to them), so if you have any suggestions or problems you'd like addressed, drop me a line and I'll see what I can do about it!

You can find me on this site as Archangel T'Koris, Rachel Deacon, Ilana Telak and Zero Alpha, or on skype as ArchangelZero.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Fleet Family Album   Aurora Fleet Family Album I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurora Fleet Family Album
Page 1 of 1