Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Aurora Fleet's Line of the Day I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Aurora Fleet's Line of the Day I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Aurora Fleet's Line of the Day I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Aurora Fleet's Line of the Day I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Aurora Fleet's Line of the Day I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Aurora Fleet's Line of the Day I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Aurora Fleet's Line of the Day I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Aurora Fleet's Line of the Day I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Aurora Fleet's Line of the Day I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Aurora Fleet's Line of the Day I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Aurora Fleet's Line of the Day

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Corman Stark
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half

Captain's Recognition
1 Year Service
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member

Aurora Fleet's Line of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Aurora Fleet's Line of the Day   Aurora Fleet's Line of the Day I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 12:12 am

Herein we shall post the Line of the Day - great zingers and amusing lines from posts that catch your eye and attention!

All lines chosen will net their authors a great No-Prize.  ^_^
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Fleet's Line of the Day   Aurora Fleet's Line of the Day I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 5:50 am

Jas Amojan (Thelos th'Thela) wrote:
"Oh, no. I'm finally here, first time actually *doing something* past training simulations, and my commanding officer's gotta be someone who looks like he's stiff enough to crack nuts with his arse."

(Fleet Special Mission - The Next Generation)

It was intended that the NPC commanding officer would be pretty bitter at having to captain a cadet crew, and would probably take out that bitterness on the cadets, but this quote just sums it up so well!
Back to top Go down
Chira Abols
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

Most Loveable

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Fleet's Line of the Day   Aurora Fleet's Line of the Day I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 10:56 pm

Henriks Abols wrote:
His head was resting on her shoulder, and Henriks would have been content to remain like that, but suddenly there arose such a clatter that he had to look up.

I see what you did, there.  :-P
Back to top Go down
Safefta Pardek
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Star Cross
Post of the Month - Shore Leave

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Fleet's Line of the Day   Aurora Fleet's Line of the Day I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 4:09 pm

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:

"I mean...I've years of experience," he said, with all the gravity and sagacity of a twenty-two year old kid.

A hilariously constructed sentence, to be sure. =P

Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Fleet's Line of the Day   Aurora Fleet's Line of the Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 3:56 pm

Jiseth wrote:
Jiseth moved back to the rear of the craft as the hatch locked and they lifted off. Her eyes closed and she drew a deep breath before giving a long look to Gavin.

"I need your brain power for this one. Also... There's a spare set of clothing in one of the cargo bins. Urine has an awful smell."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Fleet's Line of the Day   Aurora Fleet's Line of the Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurora Fleet's Line of the Day
Page 1 of 1