Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Stark, Corman I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Stark, Corman I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Stark, Corman I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Stark, Corman I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Stark, Corman I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Stark, Corman I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Stark, Corman I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Stark, Corman I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Stark, Corman I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Stark, Corman I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Stark, Corman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corman Stark
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half

Captain's Recognition
1 Year Service
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member

Stark, Corman Empty
PostSubject: Stark, Corman   Stark, Corman I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 1:01 am

|CORMAN STARK|

Stark, Corman Stark5_zpsea37fc40

Basics
Name:  Corman Anthony Stark
Species:  Human

Place of Birth:  Germantown, Maryland, Earth
Date of Birth:  Earth Standard - November 20, 2327

Appearance

Height:  1.86 meters
Eyes:  Dark grey
Hair:  Salt-and-pepper black
Characteristic elements:  Corman is wiry and quick, and tends to wear a stubbly beard.

Family

Mother:  MCPO Muriale Stark (Ret.)
Father:  Commodore Benjamin Stark (Ret.)
Siblings:  Commander Andrea Stark
Significant others:  None
Children:  Conor Terrell (age 21)

Personality

Corman was born to dare the stars.  He comes from an old Starfleet family, with Starks having served going all the way back to the days of UESPA.  He is a reserved man, speaking with a quiet tone that makes others listen.  He does have a very robust sense of humor that sometimes can be a bit dry and cutting.  Corman can be stubborn, but is also willing to listen to logic and reason…when it doesn’t get in the way too much.  Owing to the action he’s seen in both the Dominion War and the earlier Cardassian War, he does not like or trust Cardassians.

Backstory

It seems as if there has always been a Stark in space. 

Corman started on Earth, however  - born in Germantown, Maryland to Ben and Muriale Stark.  His parents were ranking Starfleet officials themselves, as were his grandparents, and so on…needless to say, expectations were high for both he and his sister, Andrea, to follow in the family tradition.

Following his completion of secondary schooling, it seemed natural that he enter Starfleet Academy.  Corman did just that, passing the entry exams, but barely.  This told him that he needed to buckle down and study more, lest he suffer the embarrassment of failure.  He had a hell of a lot of fun at the Academy, however, and was quite a notorious prankster, along with trying to drink San Francisco dry. 

Starfleet

Graduation came in 2348, and along with it a final cadet cruise on the USS Lantree, an aging Miranda-class vessel that Corman thought belonged in the Fleet museum and not in space.  Nevertheless, she was a good ship, and he served on it until 2356. 

Stark, Corman Stark%20Ensign_zps8o7optd2
Ensign Stark, USS Lantree

By then, Lt. Stark was re-assigned to the USS Tucker, an Ambassador-class under Captain Raleigh Hale – a flinty space-hand that Corman got along with very well.  In Captain Hale, he found a secondary father figure.  Encouraged by their good relationship, Hale put then-Lt. Commander Stark on his short list to watch should a senior leadership position come open.  That spot did open up in 2364, and Commander Stark was made First Officer.

All told, Corman served on the Tucker from 2356 to 2366, and became close family with many of his crewmates.  The ship saw action in both the Tzenkethi conflict and the Cardassian War.  He also began an intense relationship with Alysandra Terrell, a civilian Archaeologist attached to the ship for a while.  It burned hot and fast, but left her pregnant with the couple’s son, Conor.  The boy lives on Earth with his mother, and Corman has very little contact with him (at his re-married mother’s request).

Captain

Stark, Corman StarkCaptain_zps0aad4aac
Captain Stark, USS Tuscarora (2371)

Eventually, it was time to move on, as much as he loved his family on the Tucker.  Corman was offered his own captaincy in 2367, which he readily accepted.  The ship was the New Orleans-class USS Tuscarora, which seemed to see ceaseless conflict, beginning with almost being lost to the Borg.  The ship saw continued action throughout the Dominion War, where she served with distinction.

With the cessation of hostilities with the Dominion, Corman now finds himself with a new challenge to battle – a desk job.  It was a war hero’s promotion for service well rendered…but Corman can’t help but wonder if he made a mistake by accepting it.

Stark, Corman StarkFamily2_zps4b6644d7

Captain Raleigh Hale, Dr. Alysandra Terrell, Conor Terrell

Career
2348 – Cadet Cruise (USS Lantree), promoted Ensign.

2351 – Promotion – Lieutenant (JG), sec/tac officer.

2352 – Promotion – Full Lieutenant

2356 – Assigned USS Tucker

2357 – Promotion – Lieutenant Commander

2360 – Promotion – Commander

2364 – First Officer (USS Tucker)

2367 – Promotion – Captain (USS Tuscarora)

2378 – Promotion – Rear Admiral (LH)
Back to top Go down

Stark, Corman
Page 1 of 1