Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart
Participated in the first mission

Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana]   Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 6:35 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

"Of course you can," Raynor chuckled, rolling his eyes.  His trick with the water hadn't worked.  Not that it was surprising...she was brilliant, and hard to get anything by on.  "Alllright.  I think it's time to go."  He stood and did a quick bit of typing on the table padd, transferring the requisite amount of credits from his account to the restaurants...with a little bit extra for the waiter.

The Klingon put an arm around Ilana's thin shoulders, letting her lean against his large size.  "Easy, Lana.  Let's get you to bed."

As much as she wanted to prove that she could walk on her own, Raynor's side was warm and familiar to her. It was easy to lean against him and let that familiarity surround her. She looked up at him, her head to one side.

"B-but I'm n-n-not t-tired y-yet!" she protested. "I w-want to s-stay up!"
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

Completed Plot and Bio Page

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana]   Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 6:44 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

As much as she wanted to prove that she could walk on her own, Raynor's side was warm and familiar to her.  It was easy to lean against him and let that familiarity surround her.  She looked up at him, her head to one side.

"B-but I'm n-n-not t-tired y-yet!" she protested.  "I w-want to s-stay up!"

Raynor raised an upswept eyebrow at the Cardassian at his side, cocking his head and giving a shrug. "Very well. The night is still very young." They were standing on the beach, now, the pier restaurant lighted in the distance. He reached out, using his large hands to hold Ilana by her elbows, steadying her. "You don't want to go to bed. What is it that you'd like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana]   Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 6:56 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

Raynor raised an upswept eyebrow at the Cardassian at his side, cocking his head and giving a shrug.  "Very well.  The night is still very young."  They were standing on the beach, now, the pier restaurant lighted in the distance.  He reached out, using his large hands to hold Ilana by her elbows, steadying her.  "You don't want to go to bed.  What is it that you'd like to do?"

The hands steadying her came as something of a relief as the Cardassian stumbled, tripping over her own feet. She let out a giggle, a strange sound to be coming from her mouth. It didn't seem to belong there.

She snuggled in close to his side like an adoring pet, a contented smile on her face. "I d-don't kn-kn-know. I've n-never b-b-been h-here b-before." She gave a puzzled frown. "I f-f-feel f-funny. L-like th-th-the implants are b-b-buzzing."
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana]   Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:07 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

The hands steadying her came as something of a relief as the Cardassian stumbled, tripping over her own feet.  She let out a giggle, a strange sound to be coming from her mouth.  It didn't seem to belong there.

She snuggled in close to his side like an adoring pet, a contented smile on her face.  "I d-don't kn-kn-know.  I've n-never b-b-been h-here b-before."  She gave a puzzled frown.  "I f-f-feel f-funny.  L-like th-th-the implants are b-b-buzzing."

"I imagine they are," he murmured, still holding her steady. "The alcohol is likely interfering with your implant's proper firing, or sending mixed messages to it. So. No more drinking for you...at least, not tonight.

He kept his arm around her, walking along the beachline in a meandering direction heading to the hotel. "We'll take the long way there. Maybe give your head a little time to clear." Raynor assumed that she'd not want to stick around in the dark too long...Risa had perfectly-controlled temperature, but it was still cooler at night than in the day.
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana]   Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:15 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

"I imagine they are," he murmured, still holding her steady.  "The alcohol is likely interfering with your implant's proper firing, or sending mixed messages to it.  So.  No more drinking for you...at least, not tonight.

He kept his arm around her, walking along the beachline in a meandering direction heading to the hotel.  "We'll take the long way there.  Maybe give your head a little time to clear."  Raynor assumed that she'd not want to stick around in the dark too long...Risa had perfectly-controlled temperature, but it was still cooler at night than in the day.

Happy to stay snuggled into Raynor's warm side, Ilana walked alongside her best friend. His large frame and the heat he produced helped keep the chill from the night air from her scaled skin.

"D-don't w-w-want th-this f-f-feeling t-to g-g-go away," she replied. "I l-l-like th-this f-feeling!" She had never experienced anything like it before, except maybe once when she had a reaction to a medication when she had arrived at the colony. That had certainly been an interesting sensation.

She smiled a little lopsidedly. "C-c-can w-we f-f-find s-some m-m-more alcohol?"
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana]   Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:39 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

Happy to stay snuggled into Raynor's warm side, Ilana walked alongside her best friend.  His large frame and the heat he produced helped keep the chill from the night air from her scaled skin.

"D-don't w-w-want th-this f-f-feeling t-to g-g-go away," she replied.  "I l-l-like th-this f-feeling!"  She had never experienced anything like it before, except maybe once when she had a reaction to a medication when she had arrived at the colony.  That had certainly been an interesting sensation.

She smiled a little lopsidedly.  "C-c-can w-we f-f-find s-some m-m-more alcohol?"

Waves rose and fell in the distance, making a soft crashing sound against the beach. He gave a small chuckle at the sight of two cavorting forms, not far away. They were running around and splashing, and...yes. They were naked. It's Risa, he thought, why *wouldn't* they be?

"I do not think we should drink any more, Lana. I'm not sure how it will interfere with your implants." Leaning down, he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, close to the spoon-like indentation. "I never thought I'd hear myself say those words..."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana]   Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:48 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

Waves rose and fell in the distance, making a soft crashing sound against the beach.  He gave a small chuckle at the sight of two cavorting forms, not far away.  They were running around and splashing, and...yes.  They were naked.  It's Risa, he thought, why *wouldn't* they be?

"I do not think we should drink any more, Lana.  I'm not sure how it will interfere with your implants."  Leaning down, he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, close to the spoon-like indentation.  "I never thought I'd hear myself say those words..."

"Awwww," Ilana protested at the tought of being cut off from any alcohol. She liked this feeling and wanted it to continue. The only way it could continue is if she kept drinking, surely? Then again, the thought of a Klingon advocating sobriety was an amusing one. It was like a human preaching logic.

She gave a gentle sound as Raynor kissed her forehead. Reaching up on her toes to try to gain a little more height, she returned the gesture, placing a gentle kiss on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana]   Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 8:43 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

"Awwww," Ilana protested at the tought of being cut off from any alcohol.  She liked this feeling and wanted it to continue.  The only way it could continue is if she kept drinking, surely?  Then again, the thought of a Klingon advocating sobriety was an amusing one.  It was like a human preaching logic.

She gave a gentle sound as Raynor kissed her forehead.  Reaching up on her toes to try to gain a little more height, she returned the gesture, placing a gentle kiss on his cheek.

Smiling, Raynor felt the slight pressure of her kiss on this cheek. It was cool against his usually warm skin. "Don't give me those eyes," he teased, his voice taking on a husky quality that was more like a soft rumble. 'Those eyes' were catching the light of the naked stars quite well, reflecting them back in the emerald. And, just like that, he found himself standing very close to her, her narrow chin cupped in his hands, time moving like solid amber.

As if you needed further proof to show what a horrible influence you are on her, he thought. You're standing here trying to keep her from retching sushi all over her own feet... Still, the thing about their relationship was that neither one of them had to ever explain a damn thing to anyone. She was his best friend. His dear doctor. We are what we are.

"C'mon, Lana," he said, releasing her face and placing his arm back around her shoulders. "I think it's time to get you home. And to drink plenty of water."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana]   Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 7:13 am

Raynor Hughes wrote:

Smiling, Raynor felt the slight pressure of her kiss on this cheek.  It was cool against his usually warm skin.  "Don't give me those eyes," he teased, his voice taking on a husky quality that was more like a soft rumble.  'Those eyes' were catching the light of the naked stars quite well, reflecting them back in the emerald.  And, just like that, he found himself standing very close to her, her narrow chin cupped in his hands, time moving like solid amber.  

As if you needed further proof to show what a horrible influence you are on her, he thought.  You're standing here trying to keep her from retching sushi all over her own feet...  Still, the thing about their relationship was that neither one of them had to ever explain a damn thing to anyone.  She was his best friend.  His dear doctor.  We are what we are.

"C'mon, Lana," he said, releasing her face and placing his arm back around her shoulders.  "I think it's time to get you home.  And to drink plenty of water."

The Cardassian gave a hiccup, frowning slightly as she did so. Her blurry memory was supplying her with the information that she had only had three glasses of Kanar. Was that really all it took for her to feel this carefree? She was going to have to do this again for sure.

She found herself enjoying his closeness as he held her chin and was slightly disappointed when he let go. She had to admit though, going back to their rooms seemed like a good idea. Her stomach was starting to send her strange signals and she wasn't all that sure what they meant.

They slowly managed to make their way back to the hotel, Ilana relying on Raynor to keep her walking in a straight line and not to fall over. She frowned at the keypad next to the door, trying to remember the code to get in.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana]   Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 7:37 am

Ilana Telak wrote:

The Cardassian gave a hiccup, frowning slightly as she did so.  Her blurry memory was supplying her with the information that she had only had three glasses of Kanar.  Was that really all it took for her to feel this carefree?  She was going to have to do this again for sure.  

She found herself enjoying his closeness as he held her chin and was slightly disappointed when he let go.  She had to admit though, going back to their rooms seemed like a good idea.  Her stomach was starting to send her strange signals and she wasn't all that sure what they meant.

They slowly managed to make their way back to the hotel, Ilana relying on Raynor to keep her walking in a straight line and not to fall over.  She frowned at the keypad next to the door, trying to remember the code to get in.

At long last, the drunken couple managed to make it back to their hotel. Well, one of them was drunk. A single bottle of firewine was enough to give Raynor a pleasant buzz, and not much more. It wasn't like he was a child anymore.

He frowned as Ilana's fingers seemed to not be able to find the right key code. Raynor didn't have a clue as to what her door combination was, but their rooms were connected, so he brought her in through his own area. The Klingon nursed Ilana through the connecting door and into her own room again, sliding a window open to let some air in. Down below, the sound of music and revelry drifted up through the fairytale glow of the resort lights.

"Queasy?" he asked, rather matter-of-factly. Raynor recalled the first time he'd gotten drunk - good, through-and-through drunk - on something called 'vodka'. It was an Earth drink, and he'd been all of ten years old. The rest of the older children had been astonished as how he could put it away, even back then. "If it doesn't start to pass, you might throw up."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana]   Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 7:48 am

Raynor Hughes wrote:

At long last, the drunken couple managed to make it back to their hotel.  Well, one of them was drunk.  A single bottle of firewine was enough to give Raynor a pleasant buzz, and not much more.  It wasn't like he was a child anymore.  

He frowned as Ilana's fingers seemed to not be able to find the right key code.  Raynor didn't have a clue as to what her door combination was, but their rooms were connected, so he brought her in through his own area.  The Klingon nursed Ilana through the connecting door and into her own room again, sliding a window open to let some air in.  Down below, the sound of music and revelry drifted up through the fairytale glow of the resort lights.

"Queasy?" he asked, rather matter-of-factly.  Raynor recalled the first time he'd gotten drunk - good, through-and-through drunk - on something called 'vodka'.  It was an Earth drink, and he'd been all of ten years old.  The rest of the older children had been astonished as how he could put it away, even back then.  "If it doesn't start to pass, you might throw up."

"Is th-th-that wh-what th-th-this is?" Ilana mumbled. She could certainly feel her stomach churning. It didn't feel very nice. She groaned quietly, pinching the bridge of her nose.

The sight of her rooms was somewhat reassuring, but not as much as it would have been had she stepped back into her own quarters back on Athena. She missed her miniature jungle. Quickly finding a chair, she sat down again, putting her head in her hands, missing the pleasant feeling that had preceded this state of illness.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana]   Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 7:55 am

Ilana Telak wrote:

"Is th-th-that wh-what th-th-this is?" Ilana mumbled.  She could certainly feel her stomach churning.  It didn't feel very nice.  She groaned quietly, pinching the bridge of her nose.

The sight of her rooms was somewhat reassuring, but not as much as it would have been had she stepped back into her own quarters back on Athena.  She missed her miniature jungle.  Quickly finding a chair, she sat down again, putting her head in her hands, missing the pleasant feeling that had preceded this state of illness.

"It certainly is," Raynor answered, his face showing a little bit of amusement at her clueless-ness. Of course she wouldn't know what being drunk felt like. Not for the first time did he wonder at just what kind of influence he had on the poor doctor. Everyone should experience a hangover at least once in their lives, though...and he had been noticing that she tended to speak with more backbone, and act with more confidence, since meeting him. So...he couldn't be all bad for her. Right?

Gently, Raynor guided Ilana across the room and to the 'fresher unit. He seated her on the floor next to the toilet area, moving to settle in right next to her. The Klingon knew that the floor would be cold, but the room was small and he hoped his own bulk would provide some warmth. "Well," he said, "when you feel the need...let it fly, I guess." At least her hair was short. He wouldn't have to hold it out of the way for her.
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana]   Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 8:07 am

Raynor Hughes wrote:

"It certainly is," Raynor answered, his face showing a little bit of amusement at her clueless-ness.  Of course she wouldn't know what being drunk felt like.  Not for the first time did he wonder at just what kind of influence he had on the poor doctor.  Everyone should experience a hangover at least once in their lives, though...and he had been noticing that she tended to speak with more backbone, and act with more confidence, since meeting him.  So...he couldn't be all bad for her.  Right?

Gently, Raynor guided Ilana across the room and to the 'fresher unit.  He seated her on the floor next to the toilet area, moving to settle in right next to her.  The Klingon knew that the floor would be cold, but the room was small and he hoped his own bulk would provide some warmth.  "Well," he said, "when you feel the need...let it fly, I guess."  At least her hair was short.  He wouldn't have to hold it out of the way for her.

The tile floor was indeed very cold, but Ilana didn't care about that at the time. She was more concerned about the fact that her stomach seemed to be trying to crawl up her oesophagus. She whimpered quietly, closing her eyes and leaning against her best friend.

Bolting upright, she suddenly retched into the toilet, coughing pathetically. After a few moments, she managed to sit up again from her position hunched over the bowl.

"I d-d-do n-not l-l-like th-this f-f-feeling," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana]   Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 8:20 am

Ilana Telak wrote:

The tile floor was indeed very cold, but Ilana didn't care about that at the time.  She was more concerned about the fact that her stomach seemed to be trying to crawl up her oesophagus.  She whimpered quietly, closing her eyes and leaning against her best friend.  

Bolting upright, she suddenly retched into the toilet, coughing pathetically.  After a few moments, she managed to sit up again from her position hunched over the bowl.

"I d-d-do n-not l-l-like th-this f-f-feeling," she mumbled.

Well, there it went, Raynor thought, as the doctor began to retch earnestly into the toilet. He thought about reiterating the fact that he'd told her more than once not to drink so fast on an empty stomach, but...well. No use in harping on it now. Besides, she'd need to eat even more, now that she'd lost what contents her stomach contained.

"You're not supposed to like it," he grinned. "It's supposed to keep you from overdrinking. The good news is...now that you've got the whole 'vomit' part out of the way, you'll start to feel a hell of a lot better."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana]   Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 12:44 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

Well, there it went, Raynor thought, as the doctor began to retch earnestly into the toilet.  He thought about reiterating the fact that he'd told her more than once not to drink so fast on an empty stomach, but...well.  No use in harping on it now.  Besides, she'd need to eat even more, now that she'd lost what contents her stomach contained.

"You're not supposed to like it," he grinned.  "It's supposed to keep you from overdrinking.  The good news is...now that you've got the whole 'vomit' part out of the way, you'll start to feel a hell of a lot better."

Ilana sat back from the toilet, using one shaking hand to push her hair out of her face. She had to admit that, even though her stomach still felt very unsettled, Raynor was right. She was starting to feel a little better.

Whimpering again, she curled up closer into Raynor's side, closing her eyes. It was easy to just sit there. The floor was hard and cold, but her friend was warm. It was comfortable and she didn't want to move from there. In any case, she wasn't sure whether or not she was going to throw up again.

"'M c-c-cold," she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana]   Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 9:25 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

Ilana sat back from the toilet, using one shaking hand to push her hair out of her face. She had to admit that, even though her stomach still felt very unsettled, Raynor was right. She was starting to feel a little better.

Whimpering again, she curled up closer into Raynor's side, closing her eyes. It was easy to just sit there. The floor was hard and cold, but her friend was warm. It was comfortable and she didn't want to move from there. In any case, she wasn't sure whether or not she was going to throw up again.

"'M c-c-cold," she murmured.

"Here," Raynor said, pulling off his own shirt and plopping it over the Cardassian's head. It wasn't as warm as the KDF uniform shirt that she wore sometimes, but...it'd do. Raynor felt his back press into the shiny chrome of the bathtub, causing him to give a little jump. Damn if it wasn't cold.

The Klingon glanced around, eyeing the open shower as an idea formed in his head. Grinning, he called out to the activation mechanism. "Shower, hot," Raynor commanded, as the water began to run. With the enclosure opened, a warm steam started to fill the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana]   Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 2:55 am

Raynor Hughes wrote:

"Here," Raynor said, pulling off his own shirt and plopping it over the Cardassian's head.  It wasn't as warm as the KDF uniform shirt that she wore sometimes, but...it'd do.  Raynor felt his back press into the shiny chrome of the bathtub, causing him to give a little jump.  Damn if it wasn't cold.

The Klingon glanced around, eyeing the open shower as an idea formed in his head.  Grinning, he called out to the activation mechanism.  "Shower, hot," Raynor commanded, as the water began to run.  With the enclosure opened, a warm steam started to fill the bathroom.

Ilana snuggled into the warmth of the material, although she looked at Raynor with a slightly concerned eye, wondering if he was going to be cold now. She didn't want him to be cold.

Although confused to begin with, a slight smile crossed her face as she realised what he had done by activating the shower. The warmth of the steam that billowed out of the stall was a comfort to her.

The comfort was short lived as she found herself once again bent over the toilet as her stomach tried once again to rid itself of its contents, but there was nothing left to be brought up. She trembled a little as she sat back, pulling a face.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana]   Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 7:35 am

Ilana Telak wrote:

Ilana snuggled into the warmth of the material, although she looked at Raynor with a slightly concerned eye, wondering if he was going to be cold now.  She didn't want him to be cold.

Although confused to begin with, a slight smile crossed her face as she realised what he had done by activating the shower.  The warmth of the steam that billowed out of the stall was a comfort to her.  

The comfort was short lived as she found herself once again bent over the toilet as her stomach tried once again to rid itself of its contents, but there was nothing left to be brought up.  She trembled a little as she sat back, pulling a face.

"And, there it goes again," Raynor said, more to himself than to the doctor as she leaped up out of his arms and to the toilet once again. The Klingon nodded as she basically dry-heaved into the unit. "That should be the end of it," he added, as she settled back down into a seated position. "You might have a few more heaves, but I would say that whatever bird's dinner you had in your stomach is long gone."

Raynor wrapped his large arms around the skinny Cardassian, attempting to warm her back up again. "Just rest, Lana. Breathe easy. We'll get you to bed, get you rest." And, tomorrow, it's liquid nutrition mixtures for you.
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana]   Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 1:33 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

"And, there it goes again," Raynor said, more to himself than to the doctor as she leaped up out of his arms and to the toilet once again.  The Klingon nodded as she basically dry-heaved into the unit.  "That should be the end of it," he added, as she settled back down into a seated position.  "You might have a few more heaves, but I would say that whatever bird's dinner you had in your stomach is long gone."

Raynor wrapped his large arms around the skinny Cardassian, attempting to warm her back up again.  "Just rest, Lana.  Breathe easy.  We'll get you to bed, get you rest."  And, tomorrow, it's liquid nutrition mixtures for you.

The Cardassian had her eyes closed again as Raynor drew her into his side, although she was glad for the support. She didn't think she'd be able to sit up on her own at that point. His solid presence next to her was a blessing.

"B-b-bed s-sounds g-g-good," she murmured. "P-perhaps, if I s-s-sleep, it w-w-will all g-go away."
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana]   Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 7:28 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

The Cardassian had her eyes closed again as Raynor drew her into his side, although she was glad for the support.  She didn't think she'd be able to sit up on her own at that point.  His solid presence next to her was a blessing.

"B-b-bed s-sounds g-g-good," she murmured.  "P-perhaps, if I s-s-sleep, it w-w-will all g-go away."

Raynor let Ilana snuggle against him for a little while longer, as the warmth filtered through the room. She curled up, and appeared to be drifting off to sleep. Well, he thought, nobody could say that *this* night was...boring.

Shaking his head, Raynor gave a little sigh and scooped the doctor up in his arms, his powerful arms and legs hoisting her slight weight with hardly any effort at all. Carefully, almost like carrying a sleeping child, he brought Ilana to her bed, gently setting her down in it and covering her over. "Raise ambient heat by ten degrees," he commanded the enviro control.
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana]   Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 7:24 am

Raynor Hughes wrote:

Raynor let Ilana snuggle against him for a little while longer, as the warmth filtered through the room.  She curled up, and appeared to be drifting off to sleep.  Well, he thought, nobody could say that *this* night was...boring.

Shaking his head, Raynor gave a little sigh and scooped the doctor up in his arms, his powerful arms and legs hoisting her slight weight with hardly any effort at all.  Carefully, almost like carrying a sleeping child, he brought Ilana to her bed, gently setting her down in it and covering her over.  "Raise ambient heat by ten degrees," he commanded the enviro control.

The bed was comfortable and, with the adjustment to the environmental controls, warm as well. Ilana curled up under the blanket, shivering slightly as she dealt with the after effects of being drunk. She made a mental note never to do this again. Ever.

"W-w-would... w-would you stay with me?" she asked, a flush crossing her cheeks as she realised how pathetic she must have sounded. Not for the first time, she wondered why the Klingon bothered with her.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana]   Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:08 am

Ilana Telak wrote:

The bed was comfortable and, with the adjustment to the environmental controls, warm as well.  Ilana curled up under the blanket, shivering slightly as she dealt with the after effects of being drunk.  She made a mental note never to do this again.  Ever.

"W-w-would... w-would you stay with me?" she asked, a flush crossing her cheeks as she realised how pathetic she must have sounded.  Not for the first time, she wondered why the Klingon bothered with her.

"Of course," Raynor said, smiling. He hadn't really expected to do anything else this night, anyway...not once he saw how hard Ilana had been pounding that liquor down. Walking over to the replicator, the Klingon ordered a glass of water. He set it on her night-stand, and then pulled a chair over to the side of the bed. "Try to drink a little bit of water, if you can stand it. It will help with the dehydration that will slam you with a headache tomorrow morning."

Leaning back in the chair, Raynor propped his feet up on the side of the bed. It really wasn't that different than when he'd had to keep his Warrior's Vigil as a boy. Only then, the sleep deprivation had gone on for days.
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana]   Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:40 am

Raynor Hughes wrote:

"Of course," Raynor said, smiling.  He hadn't really expected to do anything else this night, anyway...not once he saw how hard Ilana had been pounding that liquor down.  Walking over to the replicator, the Klingon ordered a glass of water.  He set it on her night-stand, and then pulled a chair over to the side of the bed.  "Try to drink a little bit of water, if you can stand it.  It will help with the dehydration that will slam you with a headache tomorrow morning."  

Leaning back in the chair, Raynor propped his feet up on the side of the bed.  It really wasn't that different than when he'd had to keep his Warrior's Vigil as a boy.  Only then, the sleep deprivation had gone on for days.

Looking at the glass of water on the table, Ilana reached out, picking it up with both hands and swallowing a couple of mouthfuls.  She grimaced slightly at the cold liquid and her stomach seemed to churn in protest, but she was determined to keep it down.

Setting the glass back onto the table, she burrowed back under the blankets, trying to keep warm.  Reaching out one hand, she found Raynor's, holding it as her eyelids drifted closed.  "Th-thank you," she murmured. After a few moments, she rolled over in an attempt to find a more comfortable position, pulling the Klingon's arm with her.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana]   Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 6:00 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

Looking at the glass of water on the table, Ilana reached out, picking it up with both hands and swallowing a couple of mouthfuls.  She grimaced slightly at the cold liquid and her stomach seemed to churn in protest, but she was determined to keep it down.

Setting the glass back onto the table, she burrowed back under the blankets, trying to keep warm.  Reaching out one hand, she found Raynor's, holding it as her eyelids drifted closed.  "Th-thank you," she murmured.  After a few moments, she rolled over in an attempt to find a more comfortable position, pulling the Klingon's arm with her.

Raynor smiled as Ilana busied herself with tossing blankets and burying herself under them. He raised an eyebrow as her thin, grey hand grabbed a hold of his much larger one, pulling him right along as she turned over. With no options but to go along, Raynor made himself comfortable, slipping right under the blankets with her. He knew that it was too damn warm to be wearing blankets, but...well.

"Lights at one quarter," he told the computer, leaving it lit a little bit in case Ilana needed to jump up at any given time to hurl. The Klingon moved into a more spoon-like position, snuggling Ilana close to him, feeling the cool press of her skin against his. "Well. Good night, dear doctor."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana]   Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 7:43 am

Raynor Hughes wrote:

Raynor smiled as Ilana busied herself with tossing blankets and burying herself under them.  He raised an eyebrow as her thin, grey hand grabbed a hold of his much larger one, pulling him right along as she turned over.  With no options but to go along, Raynor made himself comfortable, slipping right under the blankets with her.  He knew that it was too damn warm to be wearing blankets, but...well.  

"Lights at one quarter," he told the computer, leaving it lit a little bit in case Ilana needed to jump up at any given time to hurl.  The Klingon moved into a more spoon-like position, snuggling Ilana close to him, feeling the cool press of her skin against his.  "Well.  Good night, dear doctor."

Ilana snuggled closer to the heat source that the Klingon provided, letting the comfort wash over her and sooth her upset system. Warmth always did that to her. Her eyes were drifting closed just as Raynor spoke up.

"Mmpf," she grumbled, letting her eyelids fall the rest of the way and drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana]   Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unwanted Vacation [Raynor/Ilana]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5