Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) Empty
PostSubject: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 5:13 pm

[Starbase Athena - Christmas Night]

So. That happened.

And here Raynor thought the most significant event of this madhouse Christmas party would be he and Ilana finally - finally - admitting that they were both interested in going beyond friendship. That was, until...everything else happened.

Shaking his head, the Klingon grinned as he walked with Ilana back to her quarters. "At least nobody could call tonight boring," he said, laying his arm around her shoulder and pulling her close. There was still so much to be said, so many more things to discuss...but he preferred action to words. And it just felt right to have her so close.
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 5:43 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:
[Starbase Athena - Christmas Night]

So.  That happened.

And here Raynor thought the most significant event of this madhouse Christmas party would be he and Ilana finally - finally - admitting that they were both interested in going beyond friendship.  That was, until...everything else happened.

Shaking his head, the Klingon grinned as he walked with Ilana back to her quarters.  "At least nobody could call tonight boring," he said, laying his arm around her shoulder and pulling her close.  There was still so much to be said, so many more things to discuss...but he preferred action to words.  And it just felt right to have her so close.

The Fleet's Christmas Gathering had drawn to a close, and now so was the station's night. Ilana walked alongside Raynor, still trying to get her head around the fact that they were now a couple... Raynor had told her that he wanted to go beyond the slightly awkward friendship that they had been maintaining, and she had said that she felt the same. It was a large concept to understand, or to even believe had happened.

He pulled her close again, something that he seemed to enjoy doing. Ilana knew that he was a very physical person by nature, and if she was completely honest with herself, she quite enjoyed being close to him. She felt loved, cared about. It made her heart swell with love and affection for the Klingon.

"N-no, tonight was c-certainly not b-boring," she agreed, smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:34 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

The Fleet's Christmas Gathering had drawn to a close, and now so was the station's night.  Ilana walked alongside Raynor, still trying to get her head around the fact that they were now a couple...  Raynor had told her that he wanted to go beyond the slightly awkward friendship that they had been maintaining, and she had said that she felt the same.  It was a large concept to understand, or to even believe had happened.

He pulled her close again, something that he seemed to enjoy doing.  Ilana knew that he was a very physical person by nature, and if she was completely honest with herself, she quite enjoyed being close to him.  She felt loved, cared about.  It made her heart swell with love and affection for the Klingon.

"N-no, tonight was c-certainly not b-boring," she agreed, smiling up at him.  

"Aye," the Klingon said, suddenly finding that...for probably the first time in his life...he did not know what to say next. It was...a different feeling. On one hand, he was utterly flummoxed by it. While, on the other hand...Raynor knew that his budding relationship with Ilana was going to be full of transitions. In a way, it was almost comforting to know that she could produce such feelings in him.

Raynor gently touched under her chin, tilting her face up toward his, smiling with a kindness in his eyes that was reserved for nobody else in the universe. "One for the naked stars," he breathed, leaning in to kiss her before he realized that they were still standing in the corridor hallway. He didn't give a damn, but he knew that Ilana was most certainly not comfortable with public displays. Chuckling lightly, he touched her keypad, entering the code so the door slid open with a quiet hss.

"I..." he started, brushing some strands of her short hair behind her ear. "Should I...I mean...would you like me to come in?"
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 7:44 am

For a moment, Ilana thought that Raynor was going to kiss her, standing in full view outside her quarters. The thought made the blood rush to her cheeks. Yes, they had kissed at the Christmas gathering, but her mind had been riding the wave of emotion produced by certain... Events. He seemed to hesitate, as if following her train of thought, then pulled back slightly, keying the entry code to her quarters.

"If y-you like," she murmured, smiling shyly up at the Klingon and not quite sure why. He had been in and out of her quarters, seen her in various states from five years old to drunk to dropping from exhaustion. Why was she acting shy with him now? "Squ-Squeetoo is due a f-feed," she added, knowing his fondness for the weeper plant.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 8:04 am

Ilana Telak wrote:
For a moment, Ilana thought that Raynor was going to kiss her, standing in full view outside her quarters.  The thought made the blood rush to her cheeks.  Yes, they had kissed at the Christmas gathering, but her mind had been riding the wave of emotion produced by certain... Events.  He seemed to hesitate, as if following her train of thought, then pulled back slightly, keying the entry code to her quarters.

"If y-you like," she murmured, smiling shyly up at the Klingon and not quite sure why.  He had been in and out of her quarters, seen her in various states from five years old to drunk to dropping from exhaustion.  Why was she acting shy with him now?  "Squ-Squeetoo is due a f-feed," she added, knowing his fondness for the weeper plant.

Raynor kept his arm around her narrow waist, keeping her close to him as they entered her quarters. "Then we shall not keep him waiting," he smiled, kissing the top of her head as he moved over toward the large, fuchsia-colored plant. It's vivid fronds quivered in recognition of its former owner, giving a soft prrr sound as Raynor keyed the specifics of the plant's protein solids into the replicator.

He fed one to the weeper, handing the rest to Ilana, slipping behind her and wrapping his large arms around her waist. The sharply-clean scent of her silky-black hair filled his senses as he guided her hand to the cubed solids, working in tandem with the Cardassian to feed the alien plant form.
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 5:27 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

Raynor kept his arm around her narrow waist, keeping her close to him as they entered her quarters.  "Then we shall not keep him waiting," he smiled, kissing the top of her head as he moved over toward the large, fuchsia-colored plant.  It's vivid fronds quivered in recognition of its former owner, giving a soft prrr sound as Raynor keyed the specifics of the plant's protein solids into the replicator.  

He fed one to the weeper, handing the rest to Ilana, slipping behind her and wrapping his large arms around her waist.  The sharply-clean scent of her silky-black hair filled his senses as he guided her hand to the cubed solids, working in tandem with the Cardassian to feed the alien plant form.

While Raynor had always been quite a tactile person before, never afraid to touch her, but this constant contact was a new thing for Ilana. She wasn't complaining about it. She quite enjoyed the proximity as a matter of fact. She was just remarking on how the new terms of their relationship had brought about new behavioural elements as well.

As they stepped into her quarters, Ilana waited with the weeper as Raynor got its protein cubes from the replicator, listening to its distinctive sound, a cross between a purr and a coo. She took the plate from him as he handed it to her, picking a cube from the little pile and tossing it to the plant. Feeling strong arms around her waist, she turned slightly in the embrace to smile at him, reaching up to shyly place a kiss on his cheek. His hand on hers was warm and gentle, a side of him that she had never seen him use outside of his relationship with her and his plants. It always seemed at odds with his general demeanour, the air he projected of being tough and fierce and just generally Klingon.

She leant back lightly against his chest, enjoying the feel of his body behind her, the warmth he generated and the distinctive smell he had. The weeper gave a quiet 'crrr' of contentment as the two of them moved together to feed it another piece of protein cube.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 10:29 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

While Raynor had always been quite a tactile person before, never afraid to touch her, but this constant contact was a new thing for Ilana.  She wasn't complaining about it.  She quite enjoyed the proximity as a matter of fact.  She was just remarking on how the new terms of their relationship had brought about new behavioural elements as well.

As they stepped into her quarters, Ilana waited with the weeper as Raynor got its protein cubes from the replicator, listening to its distinctive sound, a cross between a purr and a coo.  She took the plate from him as he handed it to her, picking a cube from the little pile and tossing it to the plant.  Feeling strong arms around her waist, she turned slightly in the embrace to smile at him, reaching up to shyly place a kiss on his cheek.  His hand on hers was warm and gentle, a side of him that she had never seen him use outside of his relationship with her and his plants.  It always seemed at odds with his general demeanour, the air he projected of being tough and fierce and just generally Klingon.

She leant back lightly against his chest, enjoying the feel of his body behind her, the warmth he generated and the distinctive smell he had.  The weeper gave a quiet 'crrr' of contentment as the two of them moved together to feed it another piece of protein cube.

The two moved as one.

When warriors were of equal skill, courage, and training, they could often do so - their motions matching as well as their blades, a blur of movement, each an extension of the other. Ilana was like that, in a way...while she had no skill in the blade, she was brave in other areas, and her heart was that of a warrior. You will never have need to raise metal in violence, he thought. I will always be there to wield it for you.

With the weeper plant happily stuffed and content, Raynor still held Ilana in his arms, lacing his fingers with the Cardassian's thin and pale ones, kissing the top of her head, and lower along the side of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 6:44 am

It seemed so normal, so natural for the two of them, this ease of movement that allowed them to be in time with each other as if they shared a telepathic bomd. She had seen the like in some medical teams, where the doctor would find himself being handed the instrument or hypo he needed before he had the chance to ask for it.

Once the last cube had been happily guzzled by the plant, Ilana made to turn around, but the movement came to an abrupt halt as her breath caught in her throat, each kiss Raynor laid on her neck scales sending a jolt through her body. She found her head falling to one side, giving him better access to the sensitive spot.

Wresting back control from the more primal part of her mind, she turned in Raynor's embrace, reaching up to gently run her fingers down the rugged planes of his cheeks.

"In a r-relationship, some people s-seek companionship, some only w-want the ph-physical p-pleasures... What d-do you w-want from me in th-this relatonship?" she asked softly. "I know th-that I can't be a K-Klingon woman for you, b-but if I can g-give it, it is y-yours."
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 7:37 am

Ilana Telak wrote:
It seemed so normal, so natural for the two of them, this ease of movement that allowed them to be in time with each other as if they shared a telepathic bomd.  She had seen the like in some medical teams, where the doctor would find himself being handed the instrument or hypo he needed before he had the chance to ask for it.  

Once the last cube had been happily guzzled by the plant, Ilana made to turn around, but the movement came to an abrupt halt as her breath caught in her throat, each kiss Raynor laid on her neck scales sending a jolt through her body.  She found her head falling to one side, giving him better access to the sensitive spot.

Wresting back control from the more primal part of her mind, she turned in Raynor's embrace, reaching up to gently run her fingers down the rugged planes of his cheeks.

"In a r-relationship, some people s-seek companionship, some only w-want the ph-physical p-pleasures... What d-do you w-want from me in th-this relatonship?"  she asked softly.  "I know th-that I can't be a K-Klingon woman for you, b-but if I can g-give it, it is y-yours."

Raynor practically hummed in satisfaction as Ilana tilted her neck toward his lips. He knew how sensitive the area was...having first discovered it by accident, and later having brushed, touched, and kissed the scales by design. Sometimes consciously, and sometime with his body moving of its own volition. This time was definitely the former.

She turned, running her fingers down his face. He kissed them, smiling warmly and raising an eyebrow as she asked her question. He remembered, though, how little experience she had in these things. "I want you for both," he said, plainly and bluntly. "I would not expect you to be as a Klingon woman, Lana. Would you expect me to sprout butterfly wings? No. We are that which we are." He pressed his lips to her forehead spot, moving down her face to the mouth, a kiss full of passion restrained with gentleness.

"I am not fully Klingon, either. I spent half of my developmental years among humans. All my klin has been gained through adaptation. I am warrior by choice, not by birth." He held her face in his hands, her emerald green eyes reflected in his own volcanic hazel. "I love you, and I expect you to be you. I..." he said, his smile soft as the warm winds of the Sea of Gatan's summer months. "I know more ways of pleasure than the Klingon way."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 7:50 am

Despite the pains he was taking to be gentle, Ilana could still feel the raw power that was restrained beneath the soft touches. It pleased her greatly to know that they sought the same things from one another. From what she had observed of other people's relationships, a common purpose was often present in the more successful.

She reached up, brushing errant strands of his wild mane from his face before smiling softly. They had so much yet to learn about each other, so much to discover from this new point of view. I'm going to have to start keeping a full medkit in my quarters, she thought to herself, making a quiet humming sound of pleasure at the feel of his warm hands on her face.

The cheeks he was rouching darkened slightly as she spoke: "W-would you like t-to stay the n-night?"
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 8:22 am

Ilana Telak wrote:
Despite the pains he was taking to be gentle, Ilana could still feel the raw power that was restrained beneath the soft touches.  It pleased her greatly to know that they sought the same things from one another.  From what she had observed of other people's relationships, a common purpose was often present in the more successful.

She reached up, brushing errant strands of his wild mane from his face before smiling softly.  They had so much yet to learn about each other, so much to discover from this new point of view.  I'm going to have to start keeping a full medkit in my quarters, she thought to herself, making a quiet humming sound of pleasure at the feel of his warm hands on her face.

The cheeks he was rouching darkened slightly as she spoke: "W-would you like t-to stay the n-night?"

Passion was the answer, and all the answer he needed. All the answer he would need. Their relationship would be questioned, mocked, made subject of spectacle and speculation. He knew this, and assumed that someone was intelligent as Ilana would know it, too. He also didn't care. Raynor Hughes had never lived his life for the satisfaction of his critics.

And, of course, there was always a last resort. He could always kill people who tried to discredit them. There were advantages to being Klingon.

His mouth was hot on hers, with his fingers brushing along the sensitive neck scales on the side of her head that did not have the Borg implant. Raynor gave a little nip of his teeth to her lower lip. Yes...it would be difficult to control his Klingon instincts. But anything was possible for Ilana. He kissed along her neck, his hands moving up the hem of her shirt, underneath it to the cool skin. Though they had made love before, it had always been under the influence of foreign forces. This would be their first true time, their bodies given of free will. He intended to savor it.

"Do you even have to ask?" he said, his mouth close to her ear.
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 6:46 pm

Ilana could feel the physical sensations that Raynor was skillfully producing in her starting to cloud her mind. It was a dizzying feeling. Their previous intimate encounters had been forced, desperate attempts to slake the desires coursing through their bodies. As much as Raynor had tried to hold back, they had remained primal and animalistic. This time, there was nothing forcing them.

The touch of his fingers brushing against the smooth, unscaled skin of her belly caused the muscles to twitch in response. She hummed quietly, smiling through the kiss they shared before drawing away slightly so as to trail her fingers over the impressive musculature of his chest and abdomen over the top of his shirt.

"I th-thought that I sh-should at l-least ask..." She replied with a slightly coy smile.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 2:27 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:
Ilana could feel the physical sensations that Raynor was skillfully producing in her starting to cloud her mind.  It was a dizzying feeling.  Their previous intimate encounters had been forced, desperate attempts to slake the desires coursing through their bodies.  As much as Raynor had tried to hold back, they had remained primal and animalistic.  This time, there was nothing forcing them.

The touch of his fingers brushing against the smooth, unscaled skin of her belly caused the muscles to twitch in response.  She hummed quietly, smiling through the kiss they shared before drawing away slightly so as to trail her fingers over the impressive musculature of his chest and abdomen over the top of his shirt.

"I th-thought that I sh-should at l-least ask..." She replied with a slightly coy smile.

Returning her playful smile with one of his own, Raynor took Ilana's hand in his, lightly kissing the fingers. "I doubt you'll ever have to ask," he said, feeling the thudding of his own powerful heart. It didn't make sense, on a logical level...it wasn't as if he'd not been with dozens of women in his life. In fact, he'd been with this particular woman twice before! But, still...he didn't exactly feel nervous. That was a word that a warrior did not feel. There was still a sense of excitement.

The Klingon pulled her shirt off all the way, following a moment after with his own. Their skin made a stark contrast with one another, as was fitting...almost everything about the pair contrasted. His own flesh was dusky and ruddy, criss-crossed with long, thin, pale scars that he either didn't bother to have regenerated, or didn't have the opportunity to at the time. Many of them were gained during his KDF training. Ilana's skin stood out against his, pale and greyish, with scaling along her sides that was so thin and delicate that it was virtually indistinguishable from flesh.

It was along that skin that his hands moved. It seemed almost a sacrilege to have such a wonderfully smooth area marred with the roughness of his hands. Lips would be much more suitable. And so they were.
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 7:34 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

Returning her playful smile with one of his own, Raynor took Ilana's hand in his, lightly kissing the fingers.  "I doubt you'll ever have to ask," he said, feeling the thudding of his own powerful heart.  It didn't make sense, on a logical level...it wasn't as if he'd not been with dozens of women in his life.  In fact, he'd been with this particular woman twice before!  But, still...he didn't exactly feel nervous.  That was a word that a warrior did not feel.  There was still a sense of excitement.

The Klingon pulled her shirt off all the way, following a moment after with his own.  Their skin made a stark contrast with one another, as was fitting...almost everything about the pair contrasted.  His own flesh was dusky and ruddy, criss-crossed with long, thin, pale scars that he either didn't bother to have regenerated, or didn't have the opportunity to at the time.  Many of them were gained during his KDF training.  Ilana's skin stood out against his, pale and greyish, with scaling along her sides that was so thin and delicate that it was virtually indistinguishable from flesh.

It was along that skin that his hands moved.  It seemed almost a sacrilege to have such a wonderfully smooth area marred with the roughness of his hands.  Lips would be much more suitable.  And so they were.

Feeling Raynor's warm hands gently pull her soft, green jumper over her head, Ilana's first instinct was to cover herself with her arms, shielding her torso as much as she could from the sudden coolness and from his gaze.

Keeping one hand covering herself, she couldn't help but reaxh out with the fingers of her other hand to trace the intricate web of scars that decorated his skin, some of them put there by her own nails. Her fingers crept further and further up his skin until they were tracing the soft dips and peaks of his cranial ridges, exploring one of the features that defined a Klingon in a manner that neither of their previous matings had allowed for.

At the thought of their previous matings, and the feel of his hot breath againat her skin and scales, she froze, her breath catching in her throat. She felt afraid. Not afraid of him, but of what they were about to do. Without the driving influence of the spores or raging hormones, her mind was fully engaged, and it was afraid, just as it had been just before the spores had dropkicked all coherent thought from her mind before.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 4:51 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:
Feeling Raynor's warm hands gently pull her soft, green jumper over her head, Ilana's first instinct was to cover herself with her arms, shielding her torso as much as she could from the sudden coolness and from his gaze.  

Keeping one hand covering herself, she couldn't help but reaxh out with the fingers of her other hand to trace the intricate web of scars that decorated his skin, some of them put there by her own nails.  Her fingers crept further and further up his skin until they were tracing the soft dips and peaks of his cranial ridges, exploring one of the features that defined a Klingon in a manner that neither of their previous matings had allowed for.

At the thought of their previous matings, and the feel of his hot breath againat her skin and scales, she froze, her breath catching in her throat.  She felt afraid.  Not afraid of him, but of what they were about to do.  Without the driving influence of the spores or raging hormones, her mind was fully engaged, and it was afraid, just as it had been just before the spores had dropkicked all coherent thought from her mind before.

He wasn't quite lost in the intensity that was building between the two of them, but Raynor was damn close. That was, at least, until he felt Ilana seize up. Her mannerism shift was a very subtle one. Had it not been for his inherent instincts, Raynor doubted that he would have noticed when he did.

"Lana," Raynor said, his face soft and full of concern. He placed his hand against her own narrow one - the hand that she was covering herself with - and wondered just what all this was about. Had they not seen each other unclothed before? More than once? Was she embarrassed for him to see her like this? Raynor loved her, and wanted to explore the fullest extent of that love, in all aspects both emotional and physical. Surely, she felt the same? "Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 5:13 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

He wasn't quite lost in the intensity that was building between the two of them, but Raynor was damn close.  That was, at least, until he felt Ilana seize up.  Her mannerism shift was a very subtle one.  Had it not been for his inherent instincts, Raynor doubted that he would have noticed when he did.

"Lana," Raynor said, his face soft and full of concern.  He placed his hand against her own narrow one - the hand that she was covering herself with - and wondered just what all this was about.  Had they not seen each other unclothed before?  More than once?  Was she embarrassed for him to see her like this?  Raynor loved her, and wanted to explore the fullest extent of that love, in all aspects both emotional and physical.  Surely, she felt the same?  "Is something wrong?"

As Raynor paused in his actions, Ilana knew that he'd picked up on her hesitation. She looked away, embarrassed, even though she wasn't quite sure why. She had always had a dislike of being unclothed or even wearing anything vaguely revealing. She requested her uniforms purposefully ill-fitting in order to better hide herself. Or perhaps the truth of the matter was that she felt afraid that she was going to disappoint him in some way.

"I... I am n-not th-the s-s-same p-person th-that y-y-you h-have m-mated w-w-with b-before," she murmured. "I d-do n-not kn-kn-know h-how t-to act."
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 5:44 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:
As Raynor paused in his actions, Ilana knew that he'd picked up on her hesitation.  She looked away, embarrassed, even though she wasn't quite sure why.  She had always had a dislike of being unclothed or even wearing anything vaguely revealing.  She requested her uniforms purposefully ill-fitting in order to better hide herself.  Or perhaps the truth of the matter was that she felt afraid that she was going to disappoint him in some way.

"I... I am n-not th-the s-s-same p-person th-that y-y-you h-have m-mated w-w-with b-before," she murmured.  "I d-do n-not kn-kn-know h-how t-to act."

Raynor had been in just about any imaginable situation. He'd been beaten and left for dead, had his back carved like a rack of targ. He had been shot twice in his life, stabbed multiple times, and had broken more bones than he could remember. He was a warrior blooded and true, and a veteran of the Dominion War. In his short thirty years, he had pretty much seen and done all he could fathom. Needless to say, 'at a loss for words' wasn't something that happened to him very often.

It certainly was happening right now.

"Well," he said, running a hand through his long hair with a quizzical look on his face. "You...well, you seemed to be doing alright." The Klingon was starting to feel a little foolish, standing half-naked with Ilana, and the woman herself too embarrassed to show herself to him.

And so he did what he knew never failed to work - he hugged her, wrapping the Cardassian's narrow shoulders in his arms, bringing her into his warmth. "I believe you may be over-thinking it, Lana," he said into her hair. "It is...instinctual. You likely started to rationalize things. Intellectualize them. This is...an entirely different part of our brain." He held her face in his hands, kissing her lips. "I love you. I will never hurt you. I want to be with you." He kissed her again. "Do you trust me?"
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:48 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:
Raynor had been in just about any imaginable situation.  He'd been beaten and left for dead, had his back carved like a rack of targ.  He had been shot twice in his life, stabbed multiple times, and had broken more bones than he could remember.  He was a warrior blooded and true, and a veteran of the Dominion War.  In his short thirty years, he had pretty much seen and done all he could fathom.  Needless to say, 'at a loss for words' wasn't something that happened to him very often.

It certainly was happening right now.

"Well," he said, running a hand through his long hair with a quizzical look on his face.  "You...well, you seemed to be doing alright."  The Klingon was starting to feel a little foolish, standing half-naked with Ilana, and the woman herself too embarrassed to show herself to him.  

And so he did what he knew never failed to work - he hugged her, wrapping the Cardassian's narrow shoulders in his arms, bringing her into his warmth.  "I believe you may be over-thinking it, Lana," he said into her hair.  "It is...instinctual.  You likely started to rationalize things.  Intellectualize them.  This is...an entirely different part of our brain."  He held her face in his hands, kissing her lips.  "I love you.  I will never hurt you.  I want to be with you."  He kissed her again.  "Do you trust me?"

Finding herself pressed to the Klingon's chest, it was difficult for Ilana to remember why she was afraid. The comfort of his presence and warmth, the soothing nature of his voice all added up to a being who made her feel safe for the first time since she had left her father's side.

With her forehead against Raynor's chest, she closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. He was right. She was over-thinking this. There was no need to.

The Cardassian looked up at her Klingon warrior, reaching up to gently touch his jaw with her fingertips before saying:

"Always."
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 1:05 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

Finding herself pressed to the Klingon's chest, it was difficult for Ilana to remember why she was afraid.  The comfort of his presence and warmth, the soothing nature of his voice all added up to a being who made her feel safe for the first time since she had left her father's side.

With her forehead against Raynor's chest, she closed her eyes, taking a deep breath.  He was right.  She was over-thinking this.  There was no need to.

The Cardassian looked up at her Klingon warrior, reaching up to gently touch his jaw with her fingertips before saying:

"Always."

"You honor me," the Klingon replied, taking the hand that was on his face and kissing her fingertips. Raynor held on to the hand, leading Ilana into her bedroom. "Lights off," he requested, and the computer acquiesced, dimming the room until the only light was that of the naked stars. As it should be.

Raynor stood apart from the Cardassian, then, removing the rest of his clothing. He spread his hands wide, nude as the day of his birth. "I stand before you, then," he said, smiling. "I have nothing to hide. I am unarmed. I am bared, and I entrust myself to you, Ilana Telak. This I swear by the eternal light of the stars."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 1:17 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

"You honor me," the Klingon replied, taking the hand that was on his face and kissing her fingertips.  Raynor held on to the hand, leading Ilana into her bedroom.  "Lights off," he requested, and the computer acquiesced, dimming the room until the only light was that of the naked stars.  As it should be.

Raynor stood apart from the Cardassian, then, removing the rest of his clothing.  He spread his hands wide, nude as the day of his birth.  "I stand before you, then," he said, smiling.  "I have nothing to hide.  I am unarmed.  I am bared, and I entrust myself to you, Ilana Telak.  This I swear by the eternal light of the stars."

It was easy to follow the Klingon into her bedroom, trying to keep herself from thinking too much about what they were going to do that night. She watched as he stripped off, proclaiming himself in front of her as she stood in the half-light provided by the stars outside the window, her arms still wrapped around herself.

Then the room fell silent. It was her turn to make a move. Slowly, with shaking hands, she removed the rest of her clothing and stepped out of the shadows, hands clenched in the effort not to try to cover herself. Despite the ambient temperature being higher in her quarters than it was on the rest of the station, she shivered slightly, feeling cold without the protective layer of fabric to keep her concealed and warm.

"I s-stand b-before you," she repeated his words back to him, figuring that it may be part of a ritual that his people had. "I h-have n-n-nothing t-to h-hide. I am u-unarmed. I am b-b-bared, and I entrust m-myself t-to y-you, R-R-Raynor H-Hughes. Th-this I s-s-swear b-by th-the eternal l-light of the s-stars."
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 1:41 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

It was easy to follow the Klingon into her bedroom, trying to keep herself from thinking too much about what they were going to do that night.  She watched as he stripped off, proclaiming himself in front of her as she stood in the half-light provided by the stars outside the window, her arms still wrapped around herself.

Then the room fell silent.  It was her turn to make a move.  Slowly, with shaking hands, she removed the rest of her clothing and stepped out of the shadows, hands clenched in the effort not to try to cover herself.  Despite the ambient temperature being higher in her quarters than it was on the rest of the station, she shivered slightly, feeling cold without the protective layer of fabric to keep her concealed and warm.

"I s-stand b-before you," she repeated his words back to him, figuring that it may be part of a ritual that his people had.  "I h-have n-n-nothing t-to h-hide.  I am u-unarmed.  I am b-b-bared, and I entrust m-myself t-to y-you, R-R-Raynor H-Hughes.  Th-this I s-s-swear b-by th-the eternal l-light of the s-stars."

Raynor smiled softly, quirking an eyebrow. He'd not intended for Ilana to have to repeat what he'd said, but it meant a lot to him that she'd done so. It hadn't been a part of any particular ritual, but baring a naked body was just as important in Klingon society as baring a soul.

The Klingon swiftly closed the gap btween the two, taking Ilana into his arms and sitting on the edge of the bed with her. She still trembled...and he suspected that it wasn't just because she was cold (though, yes, she always did seem to be that). His kiss was soft and gentle...the kind of gentleness that he usually only reserved for his plants. "Lana," Raynor said, kissing along her lower lip and chin, he stopped before he continued along the neck. "If you do not want to do this...it can wait. We do not have to continue this right now."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 4:16 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

Raynor smiled softly, quirking an eyebrow.  He'd not intended for Ilana to have to repeat what he'd said, but it meant a lot to him that she'd done so.  It hadn't been a part of any particular ritual, but baring a naked body was just as important in Klingon society as baring a soul.

The Klingon swiftly closed the gap between the two, taking Ilana into his arms and sitting on the edge of the bed with her.  She still trembled...and he suspected that it wasn't just because she was cold (though, yes, she always did seem to be that).  His kiss was soft and gentle...the kind of gentleness that he usually only reserved for his plants.  "Lana," Raynor said, kissing along her lower lip and chin, he stopped before he continued along the neck.  "If you do not want to do this...it can wait.  We do not have to continue this right now."

Being close to Raynor made her nakedness seem more tolerable. With the amount of body heat that the Klingon always seemed to generate, it was hard for Ilana to feel cold. She felt his lips on her skin again, ghosting touches in such contrast with how she knew he could be.

As he pulled back, she lifted one hand, cupping his chin and using her thumb to gently brush along his lower lip. "If n-not now, th-then when? W-will we always avoid it? N-no, I th-think that w-we sh-should," she murmured. "My P-par'Mach'k-kai."
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 7:50 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

Being close to Raynor made her nakedness seem more tolerable.  With the amount of body heat that the Klingon always seemed to generate, it was hard for Ilana to feel cold.  She felt his lips on her skin again, ghosting touches in such contrast with how she knew he could be.

As he pulled back, she lifted one hand, cupping his chin and using her thumb to gently brush along his lower lip.  "If n-not now, th-then when?  W-will we always avoid it?  N-no, I th-think that w-we sh-should," she murmured.  "My P-par'Mach'k-kai."

Par'Mach-kai. Raynor worked the term over in his head. Yes...of course she was. If not that, then what was she? Her attitude showed her warrior's heart - one of the many things about this frail Cardassian that he'd fallen in love with.

He guided her to lie on the bed's coverlet, kissing along her neck area the entire time, while his hands trailed along her body. She was so unlike any woman he'd ever been with...quite fragile, but still so strong in so many ways. They were nearly beyond the point at which words were needed, but he kissed lower along her neck, and lower still. "qamuSHa', par'Mach-kai, Raynor said, his voice with a soft, heavy, prayer-like quality to it.
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 3:59 am

Raynor Hughes wrote:

Par'Mach-kai.  Raynor worked the term over in his head.  Yes...of course she was.  If not that, then what was she?  Her attitude showed her warrior's heart - one of the many things about this frail Cardassian that he'd fallen in love with.  

He guided her to lie on the bed's coverlet, kissing along her neck area the entire time, while his hands trailed along her body.  She was so unlike any woman he'd ever been with...quite fragile, but still so strong in so many ways.  They were nearly beyond the point at which words were needed, but he kissed lower along her neck, and lower still.  "qamuSHa', par'Mach-kai, Raynor said, his voice with a soft, heavy, prayer-like quality to it.

[Later]

Curled up against Raynor's side, Ilana watched the gentle rise and fall of his chest.  A few new scratches had been added to his collection, she could see that, and she wondered if she hadn't fractured a couple of ribs.  The injuries, when logged against previous times, were insubstantial.  She shivered slightly in cold as the air settled over the sheen of sweat on her skin and nestled closer, and wondered if he was still awake.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 10:43 am

Ilana Telak wrote:

Curled up against Raynor's side, Ilana watched the gentle rise and fall of his chest.  A few new scratches had been added to his collection, she could see that, and she wondered if she hadn't fractured a couple of ribs.  The injuries, when logged against previous times, were insubstantial.  She shivered slightly in cold as the air settled over the sheen of sweat on her skin and nestled closer, and wondered if he was still awake.

[Later]

The naked stars bathed them in their light. It was altogether fitting that their first night as a couple be spent among them. All such things of import were meant to be witnessed by the stars. Raynor had done his best to be as gentle as he could, but he knew that his overwhelming strength had probably played more of a factor than he had wanted to. He knew, though, that they would learn to work together in time...to explore alternate positions and methods.

They had nothing but time.

It was a strangely un-Klingon thought to have. Klingons did not look too far into the future, knowing that their death could come at any moment. The one who plotted into the mists of time started to look for ways to avoid dying, and in doing so could possibly rob themselves of a glorious end.

Is that what you would do, then? he thought. You know how much your deat would hurt her. Would you deny your heritage for the love of her? Yes...he imagined that he rather would. A thousand times over.

Raynor felt Ilana give a small shiver, so he positioned himself to wrap his large arm around her form. "Are you...injured?" he asked, his voice soft as a weeper plant's purr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next