Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart
Participated in the first mission

Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 11:34 am

Ilana looked up at the sound of Raynor's low, rumbling voice, watching as the silvery light of the stars settled on the planed of his face. She snuggled a little closer to him, laying a thin arm over his torso. Together. It still seemed like a foreign concept to her, as someone who had thought that she would find a mate when she was so isolated from her own species. From an outsider's point of view, their relationship was far from ideal, but she found herself not caring about that. What mattered was how she and Raynor saw it and she would be damned if she let anyone else spoil it.

She was tempted once again to lie to him about her injuries, but she knew that she was only prolonging the inevitable in that case. He deserved to know.

"I th-think I may have f-fractured a rib or t-two," she replied, offering him a gentle smile before addingon a light, joking tone: "We are getting better."
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

Completed Plot and Bio Page

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 6:06 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:
Ilana looked up at the sound of Raynor's low, rumbling voice, watching as the silvery light of the stars settled on the planed of his face.  She snuggled a little closer to him, laying a thin arm over his torso.  Together.  It still seemed like a foreign concept to her, as someone who had thought that she would find a mate when she was so isolated from her own species.  From an outsider's point of view, their relationship was far from ideal, but she found herself not caring about that.  What mattered was how she and Raynor saw it and she would be damned if she let anyone else spoil it.

She was tempted once again to lie to him about her injuries, but she knew that she was only prolonging the inevitable in that case.  He deserved to know.

"I th-think I may have f-fractured a rib or t-two," she replied, offering him a gentle smile before addingon a light, joking tone:  "We are getting better."

Groaning inwardly, Raynor propped himself up on an elbow, holding his hand out over Ilana's midsection without touching it. He knew that she didn't want him worrying over it, and he respected her bravery in coming right out and saying what she'd broken. If they were going to be a couple, there could be no dissembling about such things. "Indeed, we are," he agreed, shaking his head and smiling. His Lana. Always so brave.

Raynor slid out of bed, heading for the medkit on the wall. He took out a tricorder and a bone regenerator. "The fractures are slight. We are getting better," he grinned, running the knitter over the Cardassian's torso. "Though...we will require practice. Much practice."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 6:17 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

Groaning inwardly, Raynor propped himself up on an elbow, holding his hand out over Ilana's midsection without touching it.  He knew that she didn't want him worrying over it, and he respected her bravery in coming right out and saying what she'd broken.  If they were going to be a couple, there could be no dissembling about such things.  "Indeed, we are," he agreed, shaking his head and smiling.  His Lana.  Always so brave.

Raynor slid out of bed, heading for the medkit on the wall.  He took out a tricorder and a bone regenerator.  "The fractures are slight.  We are getting better," he grinned, running the knitter over the Cardassian's torso.  "Though...we will require practice.  Much practice."

Ilana attempted to hold her breath as Raynor went to touch her ribs, but ended up wincing a little as they throbbed, protesting the movement. She wanted to reach out to him as he got up from the bed, but refrained from stretching out too far. Instead, she slowly pushed herself up into a sitting position, curling her legs under her.

The sensation of the bone knitter being run over her ribs was a curious one, prompting her to wriggle slightly in place. As soon as Raynor had finished, she tentatively stretched the muscles, then hugged him as tightly as she could.

"Th-thank you," she said, reaching up to place a gentle kiss on his forehead. "I think y-you're right," she then continued with a smile. "We n-need much more p-practise. At l-least we h-have the medkit in h-here, just in c-case."
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 10:31 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

Ilana attempted to hold her breath as Raynor went to touch her ribs, but ended up wincing a little as they throbbed, protesting the movement.  She wanted to reach out to him as he got up from the bed, but refrained from stretching out too far.  Instead, she slowly pushed herself up into a sitting position, curling her legs under her.  

The sensation of the bone knitter being run over her ribs was a curious one, prompting her to wriggle slightly in place.  As soon as Raynor had finished, she tentatively stretched the muscles, then hugged him as tightly as she could.

"Th-thank you," she said, reaching up to place a gentle kiss on his forehead.  "I think y-you're right," she then continued with a smile.  "We n-need much more p-practise.  At l-least we h-have the medkit in h-here, just in c-case."

Raynor quirked the corner of his mouth in a smile as Ilana squirmed under the gentle sensations of the knitter. Once he was finished, he set the tool aside, moving closer to her on the bed, sitting in a similar fashion. It made him happy to see her obviously more comfortable with her own nakedness in front of him. The Klingon knew what a massive leap of faith all of this was for her.

"Good call on the medkit," he said, smoothing her short hair. It had a silky quality to it that was rather lacking in Klingon physiology. He liked it. "You know that this means I have even more prerogative to bother the hell out of you when you overwork, right?"
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 4:33 am

As Raynor put away the medkit, Ilana pulled a blanket over her shoulders to ward of the chill that had settled over her skin as the sweat evapourated. She shifted a little closer to him, enjoying the feel of him playing with her hair. He was always so gentle with her.

A slight smirk crossed her lips as he pointed out that he would be able to badger her even more about her working habits. "S-somehow, I d-don't doubt th-that you will. N-nothing bas s-stopped you before."
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 8:15 am

Ilana Telak wrote:
As Raynor put away the medkit, Ilana pulled a blanket over her shoulders to ward of the chill that had settled over her skin as the sweat evapourated.  She shifted a little closer to him, enjoying the feel of him playing with her hair.  He was always so gentle with her.  

A slight smirk crossed her lips as he pointed out that he would be able to badger her even more about her working habits.  "S-somehow, I d-don't doubt th-that you will.  N-nothing has s-stopped you before."

"Very true," Raynor replied, "and yet...you still put up with me." Now that their activity was much less vigorous, he noted that she was starting to cool off. The Klingon moved against the head of the bed, leaning on it and drawing Ilana close to him, while keeping her covered with her blanket. "Apparently Sasha approves, too. She didn't try to come in here and kill me," he said, only halfway joking.
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 4:29 pm

Ilana let out a quiet sound of contentment as she once again found herself in Raynor's embrace. She seemed to find herself there quite a lot, but she guessed that that was to be expected when dealing with a species as physical and tactile as the Klingons. They seemed to enjoy contact, whether it was around the bloodwine barrel, in battle, or in theor more intimate relationships.

The blanket, in conjunction with Raynor's proximity, ensured that Ilana was no longer feeling the cold of the room, something that she generally did all too often given her heritage.

"Sasha ate a r-rather large m-meal a c-couple of days ago," she replied as he brought up the large serpent probably snoozing in the other room. "Nothing m-much will b-bother her."

She fell silent for a moment then, considering her next words. They had been nagging at the back of her mind for a while now, but she had never felt able to say them. Even now, she wasn't sure how he would respond, but she had to try.

"Raynor, there is s-something I w-want to ask you..."
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:02 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:
Ilana let out a quiet sound of contentment as she once again found herself in Raynor's embrace.  She seemed to find herself there quite a lot, but she guessed that that was to be expected when dealing with a species as physical and tactile as the Klingons.  They seemed to enjoy contact, whether it was around the bloodwine barrel, in battle, or in theor more intimate relationships.  

The blanket, in conjunction with Raynor's proximity, ensured that Ilana was no longer feeling the cold of the room, something that she generally did all too often given her heritage.  

"Sasha ate a r-rather large m-meal a c-couple of days ago," she replied as he brought up the large serpent probably snoozing in the other room.  "Nothing m-much will b-bother her."

She fell silent for a moment then, considering her next words.  They had been nagging at the back of her mind for a while now, but she had never felt able to say them.  Even now, she wasn't sure how he would respond, but she had to try.  

"Raynor, there is s-something I w-want to ask you..."

Smiling, Raynor kissed the top of Ilana's head, enjoying her nearness. Though they had always been close, ever since their friendship's nascent days...this was an entirely new level. "I suppose the weeper could still eat me, too," he smirked.

He could feel Ilana shift, and could almost feel the hesitation in her shoulders. Raynor touced the Cardassian under the chin, gently tilting her head to where they could see eye-to-eye in the sidereal darkness. "Anything, Lana. You need never have to ask. All that I am is yours."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 6:02 am

Raynor Hughes wrote:
Smiling, Raynor kissed the top of Ilana's head, enjoying her nearness.  Though they had always been close, ever since their friendship's nascent days...this was an entirely new level.  "I suppose the weeper could still eat me, too," he smirked.

He could feel Ilana shift, and could almost feel the hesitation in her shoulders.  Raynor touced the Cardassian under the chin, gently tilting her head to where they could see eye-to-eye in the sidereal darkness.  "Anything, Lana.  You need never have to ask.  All that I am is yours."

Ilana looked up at Raynor, trying to analyse his facial expression in case she could glean the answer to her question without having to ask it.

"I w-want to l-learn h-how to f-fight," she said. "W-would you t-teach m-me?"
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 7:36 am

[quote="Ilana Telak"]

Inclining his head toward Ilana, Raynor felt like giving a pleased look at the request. However, it was not anything to take lightly. Learning to fight was another way of asking to learn to kill, even if one only intended for it to be used defensively.

"Of course I will teach you, par'Mach'kai. You need only but ask." In truth, he'd wanted to teach her how to at least take care of herself. Now that they were together, that need was even more important, should something happen to him. Not to mention...the fact that the thought of her learning to fight and increasing her strength and conditioning...it was blood-stirring, to say the least. Raynor began to kiss her again, with a little more passion than the gentle ones they'd been trading for the past few minutes. "I would be honored to do so."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 8:01 am

Raynor Hughes wrote:

Inclining his head toward Ilana, Raynor felt like giving a pleased look at the request.  However, it was not anything to take lightly.  Learning to fight was another way of asking to learn to kill, even if one only intended for it to be used defensively.

"Of course I will teach you, par'Mach'kai.  You need only but ask."  In truth, he'd wanted to teach her how to at least take care of herself.  Now that they were together, that need was even more important, should something happen to him.  Not to mention...the fact that the thought of her learning to fight and increasing her strength and conditioning...it was blood-stirring, to say the least.  Raynor began to kiss her again, with a little more passion than the gentle ones they'd been trading for the past few minutes.  "I would be honored to do so."
[/quote]

Suffice it to say that this was not the response Ilana had expected of the Klingon. No, she had expected him to try to shelter her in some form, to keep her from doing harm to herself or insist that he would defend her. It was a welcome surprise.

As he kissed her again, proving the conclusion that he was more than happy to teach her how to defend herself, Ilana hummed quietly in contentment. It would appear that round two was on the cards.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 4:07 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

Suffice it to say that this was not the response Ilana had expected of the Klingon.  No, she had expected him to try to shelter her in some form, to keep her from doing harm to herself or insist that he would defend her.  It was a welcome surprise.

As he kissed her again, proving the conclusion that he was more than happy to teach her how to defend herself, Ilana hummed quietly in contentment.  It would appear that round two was on the cards.

The blanket had fallen aside, but Raynor assumed that his hands were covering plenty enough, since they seemed to be everywhere. The Klingon knew that his stamina far outdistanced hers, but her reaction to his kisses seemed to indicate that she also was ready for another round. There would be plenty of time for rest...later.

"Vigorous exercise is a good lead-in to begin training," he said, his mouth curling into a wicked smile.
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 7:05 am

Raynor Hughes wrote:

The blanket had fallen aside, but Raynor assumed that his hands were covering plenty enough, since they seemed to be everywhere.  The Klingon knew that his stamina far outdistanced hers, but her reaction to his kisses seemed to indicate that she also was ready for another round.  There would be plenty of time for rest...later.

"Vigorous exercise is a good lead-in to begin training," he said, his mouth curling into a wicked smile.  

Ilana could feel the heat of his hands all over her skin and scales, causing her to shiver and squirm under his touch. Her newly repaired ribs twinged in protest, but she ignored them. There were more important things at hand than a bit of residual pain.

She shifted positions so that she was straddling the Klingon, threading her fingers through his hair. The position of dominance was unfamiliar to her, but she vaguely remembered that he had quite enjoyed it during their previous matings. She could at least make the effort.

With a slight smile of her own, she murmured: "I c-could certainly use th-the exercise to b-build up some s-stamina..." Then, leaning her head down again, she claimed his lips again.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 8:31 am

Ilana Telak wrote:

Ilana could feel the heat of his hands all over her skin and scales, causing her to shiver and squirm under his touch.  Her newly repaired ribs twinged in protest, but she ignored them.  There were more important things at hand than a bit of residual pain.

She shifted positions so that she was straddling the Klingon, threading her fingers through his hair.  The position of dominance was unfamiliar to her, but she vaguely remembered that he had quite enjoyed it during their previous matings.  She could at least make the effort.

With a slight smile of her own, she murmured:  "I c-could certainly use th-the exercise to b-build up some s-stamina..."  Then, leaning her head down again, she claimed his lips again.

Feeling her weight shift, Raynor gave a soft grunt of approval as Ilana moved to straddle him. He knew that such a dominant position was not exactly in her comfort zone, but it showed him that, here in their privacy, she trusted him enough to expose herself so. Besides, it was better for her ribs...and being able to run his hands along the tender scales and soft flesh of her body was maddeningly wonderful for him.

[Later]

They were, indeed, getting better with practice. There were only a few minor bumps and injuries to be treated, this time. Raynor knew he probably could have gone for another round of "practice", but Ilana was already snuggled up next to him and comfortable. There certainly was a middle ground that he could walk with her. The Klingon kissed her forehead, and then her lips. "Training begins tomorrow morning, my love. My par'Mach'kai."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 8:44 am

Raynor Hughes wrote:

Feeling her weight shift, Raynor gave a soft grunt of approval as Ilana moved to straddle him.  He knew that such a dominant position was not exactly in her comfort zone, but it showed him that, here in their privacy, she trusted him enough to expose herself so.  Besides, it was better for her ribs...and being able to run his hands along the tender scales and soft flesh of her body was maddeningly wonderful for him.

[Later]

They were, indeed, getting better with practice.  There were only a few minor bumps and injuries to be treated, this time.  Raynor knew he probably could have gone for another round of "practice", but Ilana was already snuggled up next to him and comfortable.  There certainly was a middle ground that he could walk with her.  The Klingon kissed her forehead, and then her lips.  "Training begins tomorrow morning, my love.  My par'Mach'kai."

Ilana gave a soft sigh of contentment as she lay curled up against Raynor's warm side.  Their second bout of 'exercise' had certainly proved that they were getting better at fitting into each other.  With her head resting on his chest, she was having a hard time keeping her eyes open, but she lifted her head slightly to look at him.

"S-sounds like a plan," she murmured sleepily.  "P-perhaps sleep would b-be advisable then... Par'Mach'kai... I l-like the s-sound of that."
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 1:24 pm

[Morning]

Having already gone through his mok'bara (with Sasha looking on in puzzlement) and showered, Raynor moved quickly from the replicator unit to the small table in Ilana's quarters. He'd laid out a rather nice spread of breakfast items...though, in truth, he hadn't a clue as to what Ilana would even eat. There was a steamed bit of fish, some pancakes from his Earth heritage, and broiled gagh. Hopefully, something would interest her.
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 1:38 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:
[Morning]

Having already gone through his mok'bara (with Sasha looking on in puzzlement) and showered, Raynor moved quickly from the replicator unit to the small table in Ilana's quarters.  He'd laid out a rather nice spread of breakfast items...though, in truth, he hadn't a clue as to what Ilana would even eat.  There was a steamed bit of fish, some pancakes from his Earth heritage, and broiled gagh.  Hopefully, something would interest her.

As Ilana slowly made her way back into the land of the conscious, she was puzzled by two things: firstly, why was she naked? She was never naked. At least, not if she had any other choice. The second puzzling element was that she was sore in several places.

Then, slowly, memories of the previous night began to filter down through the haze of sleep and she found herself smiling slightly. Hearing someone moving around in the lounge, she clambered out of bed, quickly going through her morning ablutions and getting dressed.

Seeing the Klingon standing by the table, she made her way over to him, slipping her thin arms around his waist from behind, resting her head on his shoulderblade.

"M-morning."
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 1:59 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

As Ilana slowly made her way back into the land of the conscious, she was puzzled by two things:  firstly, why was she naked?  She was never naked.  At least, not if she had any other choice.  The second puzzling element was that she was sore in several places.

Then, slowly, memories of the previous night began to filter down through the haze of sleep and she found herself smiling slightly.  Hearing someone moving around in the lounge, she clambered out of bed, quickly going through her morning ablutions and getting dressed.

Seeing the Klingon standing by the table, she made her way over to him, slipping her thin arms around his waist from behind, resting her head on his shoulderblade.

"M-morning."

Raynor felt Ilana's approach before he saw her, even as quietly as she did move. The Klingon leaned his face close to hers. "Good morning to you, too," he grinned, noting with appreciation the fact that she seemed to be moving without much problem.

"I have made some choices here for you," he said, after kissing her a good morning. "I was not sure what you would want for breakfast. So. I made the gagh broiled, since uncooked gagh is quite a steep challenge for the uninitiated."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 2:16 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

Raynor felt Ilana's approach before he saw her, even as quietly as she did move.  The Klingon leaned his face close to hers.  "Good morning to you, too," he grinned, noting with appreciation the fact that she seemed to be moving without much problem.  

"I have made some choices here for you," he said, after kissing her a good morning.  "I was not sure what you would want for breakfast.  So.  I made the gagh broiled, since uncooked gagh is quite a steep challenge for the uninitiated."

At the mention of eating gagh, Ilana's face turned an interesting shade of 'blegh'. Her culinary tastes were not all that adventurous. In fact, she would probably say that they weren't adventurous at all. Gagh was not on the list of foods she wanted to try. However, he had made the effort to put breakfast together, so she could at least appreciate what he had done.

"I usually h-have f-fruit for b-breakfast. Th-thank you," she replied, reaching up to place a quick, soft kiss on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 2:39 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:
At the mention of eating gagh, Ilana's face turned an interesting shade of 'blegh'.  Her culinary tastes were not all that adventurous.  In fact, she would probably say that they weren't adventurous at all.  Gagh was not on the list of foods she wanted to try.  However, he had made the effort to put breakfast together, so she could at least appreciate what he had done.

"I usually h-have f-fruit for b-breakfast.  Th-thank you," she replied, reaching up to place a quick, soft kiss on his lips.  

"Fruit, huh?" Raynor nodded. "I would have assumed so. Fruit is fine." He gently guided her to the table, bringing over two pitchers of water and golana juice. "However, you are also going to need both carbohydrates, and proteins."

Raynor pulled a chair out for her, and took a seat next to it. He scooped some of the pancakes over on his plate. "Pancakes, Lana. You should try them...with syrup. You are going to have to consume more if you're going to begin to train. Training is a full body...and full mind experience." One good thing was certainly going to come from this - he now had new reasons to bother her about her eating habits.
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 2:50 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

"Fruit, huh?" Raynor nodded.  "I would have assumed so.  Fruit is fine."  He gently guided her to the table, bringing over two pitchers of water and golana juice.  "However, you are also going to need both carbohydrates, and proteins."  

Raynor pulled a chair out for her, and took a seat next to it.  He scooped some of the pancakes over on his plate.  "Pancakes, Lana.  You should try them...with syrup.  You are going to have to consume more if you're going to begin to train.  Training is a full body...and full mind experience."  One good thing was certainly going to come from this - he now had new reasons to bother her about her eating habits.

Taking a seat at the table, Ilana looked dubiously at the pancakes, taking one and placing it on her plate before continuing to observe it as if it may be about to jump to life and bite her.

Picking up the pitcher of water, she poured herself a glass and took a sip.  "N-no doubt you w-will be making sure of th-that," she teased lightly. She took another sip of water, considering Raynor over the rim of the glass. A sly smile crossed her lips as she set the glass down.

"L-last night, y-you said th-that exercise w-was a good way t-to begin t-training..." she said conversationally. She got to her feet, stretching her hands over her head before lightly slapping his bicep and slipping out of his reach. "Tag!"
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 4:43 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

Taking a seat at the table, Ilana looked dubiously at the pancakes, taking one and placing it on her plate before continuing to observe it as if it may be about to jump to life and bite her.

Picking up the pitcher of water, she poured herself a glass and took a sip.  "N-no doubt you w-will be making sure of th-that," she teased lightly.  She took another sip of water, considering Raynor over the rim of the glass.  A sly smile crossed her lips as she set the glass down.

"L-last night, y-you said th-that exercise w-was a good way t-to begin t-training..." she said conversationally.  She got to her feet, stretching her hands over her head before lightly slapping his bicep and slipping out of his reach.  "Tag!"

Raynor watched with no small amount of amusement as Ilana picked up a pancake, treating the breakfast pastry as if it were an alien life form. Which, to her, it might as well have been, he imagined. It was hard to visualize Ilana Telak chowing down on a hearty breakfast. Doubt she even knows what bacon *is*, he thought, taking a drink of water. "I will be making sure of it," he nodded.

He glanced up as she mentioned last night's exercise. That, and coupled with her sudden movement toward him...Right here on the table? he thought. Not that he'd have a problem with that, but...

The Klingon's thoughts turned to more confusion as she tapped him. Tag? Was that...Oh, yes, the Human game. The children on Archanis had been more apt to play 'war' than 'tag'. Laughing, Raynor hopped up and chased after her, dodging around the couch and around the table where SqueeToo sat. She was quick, but his arms were long. "Tag, yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 5:03 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

Raynor watched with no small amount of amusement as Ilana picked up a pancake, treating the breakfast pastry as if it were an alien life form.  Which, to her, it might as well have been, he imagined.  It was hard to visualize Ilana Telak chowing down on a hearty breakfast.  Doubt she even knows what bacon *is*, he thought, taking a drink of water.  "I will be making sure of it," he nodded.

He glanced up as she mentioned last night's exercise.  That, and coupled with her sudden movement toward him...Right here on the table? he thought.  Not that he'd have a problem with that, but...

The Klingon's thoughts turned to more confusion as she tapped him.  Tag?  Was that...Oh, yes, the Human game.  The children on Archanis had been more apt to play 'war' than 'tag'.  Laughing, Raynor hopped up and chased after her, dodging around the couch and around the table where SqueeToo sat.  She was quick, but his arms were long.  "Tag, yourself!"

Ilana found herself laughing, full on laughing, as Raynor chased her around the table and the weeper plant to tag her back. She turned a playful scowl on him as he caught her. However, with her quarters being quite confined, her small frame gave her an advantage over his height and width as she dodged around her heat lamp to get him again. "T-t-t-tag!"

She then held up her hands in a gesture of surrender as she collapsed to the deckplates, her arms moving to hold her ribs. The reason for her collapse? She was laughing too hard.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 10:24 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

Ilana found herself laughing, full on laughing, as Raynor chased her around the table and the weeper plant to tag her back.  She turned a playful scowl on him as he caught her.  However, with her quarters being quite confined, her small frame gave her an advantage over his height and width as she dodged around her heat lamp to get him again.  "T-t-t-tag!"

She then held up her hands in a gesture of surrender as she collapsed to the deckplates, her arms moving to hold her ribs.  The reason for her collapse?  She was laughing too hard.

SqueeToo turned its frond-like petals toward the odd pair as they made their way around its table, finally deciding to duck back down in the pot. Whatever was going on, the weeper plant wanted no part of it.

The Klingon in the room, however, was enjoying this immensely. It wasn't exactly textbook training, but it showed him that Ilana had speed. Plus, it was a hell of a lot of fun. He very nearly tripped over the couch on the second lap around it, but caught himself. Ilana was already on the ground, though...and she was laughing. Raynor did a quick scan of his memory, trying to think of a time where he had heard her out-and-out laughing! She'd smiled, giggled, chuckled politely at something bone-headed he'd said...but this?

He dropped down to the floor right next to her, wrapping his Lana in a long-limbed embrace. "I seem to have captured you," he grinned. It was not his usual kind of grin - lupine, barbarous, feral...no. This was almost boyish. Raynor rolled the Cardassian so that her weight was resting on top of him, and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:59 am

Finally managing to bring her laughter back under control as Raynor flopped down next to her and wrapped his long arms around her again, bringing her in to lean against his broad chest once more. It was a soothing place to be, where she could hear the intricate thudding of his mighty heart. Their playing had reminded her of the short time that they had spent together as five-year-olds, playing in the snow on the holodeck together.

His arms shifted her easily from her place on the deck plates to lie on top of him in what she was guessing was becoming a favourite position for the Klingon. A slight smile curved her lips as she found them claimed by the same Klingon. Gently pulling away from him once the embrace had run its course, she placed a brief kiss to his head ridges.

"I b-believe you said th-that we would begin t-training this m-morning"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)   Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Wolf and Lamb (Raynor/Ilana)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next