Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Search for Better Times - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Search for Better Times - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Search for Better Times - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Search for Better Times - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Search for Better Times - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Search for Better Times - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Search for Better Times - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Search for Better Times - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Search for Better Times - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Search for Better Times - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Search for Better Times

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

Search for Better Times - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Better Times   Search for Better Times - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 2:08 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

"And a goo morng to you, too," Gabriel said, grinning broadly and happily at his baby girl.  He also couldn't help but feel the warmth radiating from his wife as she held Aria up.  Together like this, it was easy to forget all the terrible crap they'd been through in the night.  Just four happy people, four members of a young family.  

Just everything he dreamed about.

The bedroom door slid open again as Seika came out, pushing herself by the use of her crutches.  She was getting better and better with them, and Gabriel had a feeling that they day was on the horizon that she'd not need them altogether.  "Hey there, lil' lady," he beamed.  "You and your sister ready to eat?"  He'd learned one thing early on - feed them before you cleaned them up...because it doesn't really work the other way around...

Seika grumbled at her adoptive father, as she generally did in the morning until she had been fed, making her way over to him and clambering awkwardly into his lap to hug him. Archangel tried not to smile too broadly at the sight of her grumpy eldest, who apparently took right after her mother when it came to mornings.

Setting Aria in her high chair, the young Romulan made her way over to the replicator, dropping a kiss to Seika's head as she did so, and set about getting breakfast replicated and dished out. She set a bowl of fruit and cereal in front of Aria, who immediately put her hands in it and started to play, and the same where Seika usually sat.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Operations
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Search for Better Times   Search for Better Times - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 10:13 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Seika grumbled at her adoptive father, as she generally did in the morning until she had been fed, making her way over to him and clambering awkwardly into his lap to hug him.  Archangel tried not to smile too broadly at the sight of her grumpy eldest, who apparently took right after her mother when it came to mornings.

Setting Aria in her high chair, the young Romulan made her way over to the replicator, dropping a kiss to Seika's head as she did so, and set about getting breakfast replicated and dished out.  She set a bowl of fruit and cereal in front of Aria, who immediately put her hands in it and started to play, and the same where Seika usually sat.

"Oh, Miss Grump," Gabriel chuckled, kissing the slightly-glossy black hair on the top of Seika's head as she hugged him. "You're your mama's daughter, that's for certain." He threw a quick and playful wink at his wife. Times like this...when they were together, with nothing more important than the blissfully mundane to occupy them...it was easy to forget about the vile, black underside of things. It was easy to just be what they wanted to be - Starfleet officers, and a family. And not what she is? he asked himself. No. Not what they wanted her to be. A small difference...but one that was vastly important.

Gabriel deftly pulled Aria's hands out of her cereal, taking up a spoon and scooping some up for her. "Spoons, my dear," he said. "We don't eat like Klingons. Our food comes by special delivery. Oh, look!" Gabriel exclaimed, moving the spoonful toward Aria's mouth. "Here comes the first shipment! I bet it's piloted by Captain Garen, and he's probably got a load of Orion dancers on board."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Search for Better Times   Search for Better Times - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 6:10 am

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

"Oh, Miss Grump," Gabriel chuckled, kissing the slightly-glossy black hair on the top of Seika's head as she hugged him.  "You're your mama's daughter, that's for certain."  He threw a quick and playful wink at his wife.  Times like this...when they were together, with nothing more important than the blissfully mundane to occupy them...it was easy to forget about the vile, black underside of things.  It was easy to just be what they wanted to be - Starfleet officers, and a family.  And not what she is? he asked himself.  No.  Not what they wanted her to be.  A small difference...but one that was vastly important.

Gabriel deftly pulled Aria's hands out of her cereal, taking up a spoon and scooping some up for her.  "Spoons, my dear," he said.  "We don't eat like Klingons.  Our food comes by special delivery.  Oh, look!" Gabriel exclaimed, moving the spoonful toward Aria's mouth.  "Here comes the first shipment!  I bet it's piloted by Captain Garen, and he's probably got a load of Orion dancers on board."

Aria giggled, opening her mouth for the spoon and chewing happily. "Ingon!" she repeated. Archangel, walking past with Gabriel's breakfast in his hands, slapped his shoulder.

"Let's not teach her about Orion dancers quite yet, hm?" She set a plate down in front of her husband before taking the seat next to him, looking at a plate of toast and jam. She wasn't really hungry. She got up again, getting a cup of tea to put next to the plate, then just sat and looked at it. She turned to Gabriel.

"I believe that two little girls have birthdays coming up soon. Maybe we should have a little celebration?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Search for Better Times   Search for Better Times - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 7:42 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Aria giggled, opening her mouth for the spoon and chewing happily.  "Ingon!" she repeated. Archangel, walking past with Gabriel's breakfast in his hands, slapped his shoulder.

"Let's not teach her about Orion dancers quite yet, hm?" She set a plate down in front of her husband before taking the seat next to him, looking at a plate of toast and jam.  She wasn't really hungry.  She got up again, getting a cup of tea to put next to the plate, then just sat and looked at it.  She turned to Gabriel.

"I believe that two little girls have birthdays coming up soon.  Maybe we should have a little celebration?"

Gabriel froze, glancing sheepishly up at his wife. "Um. Dancers. Like...ballroom dancers. Of course. In extremely long, conservative dresses." He glanced at Aria, who stared back with mismatched eyes, fully amused by her daddy's facial expressions, even if she hadn't a clue what was being said. "Dance!" the toddler repeated, clapping her oatmeal-covered hands. "Dance! Dance!"

"Er...yes. Dancing..." he murmured, cheeks flushing. It was a relief for another subject to come up. "That's right! Two big birthdays, if I recall. Aria will be one, and Seika..." he said, pretending to think. "I think Seika will be about fifteen, right?" Gabriel turned to his eldest daughter, quirking an eyebrow as if to ask if he was correct.
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Search for Better Times   Search for Better Times - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 7:56 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

Gabriel froze, glancing sheepishly up at his wife.  "Um.  Dancers.  Like...ballroom dancers.  Of course.  In extremely long, conservative dresses."  He glanced at Aria, who stared back with mismatched eyes, fully amused by her daddy's facial expressions, even if she hadn't a clue what was being said.  "Dance!" the toddler repeated, clapping her oatmeal-covered hands.  "Dance!  Dance!"

"Er...yes.  Dancing..." he murmured, cheeks flushing.  It was a relief for another subject to come up.  "That's right!  Two big birthdays, if I recall.  Aria will be one, and Seika..." he said, pretending to think.  "I think Seika will be about fifteen, right?" Gabriel turned to his eldest daughter, quirking an eyebrow as if to ask if he was correct.

Archangel rolled her eyes at her husband, but there was no heat in the expression. It was mainly a look of joking despair. "One day, Gabriel, she's going to see right through your cover ups," she warned.

Seika, on the other hand, stuck her tongue out at her father. "I'm going to be five!" she exclaimed, unsure whether to be amused at her adoptive father or indignant. Archangel smiled at her eldest, smoothing her unruly black hair and picking a bit of cereal out of it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Search for Better Times   Search for Better Times - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:10 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Archangel rolled her eyes at her husband, but there was no heat in the expression.  It was mainly a look of joking despair.  "One day, Gabriel, she's going to see right through your cover ups," she warned.

Seika, on the other hand, stuck her tongue out at her father.  "I'm going to be five!" she exclaimed, unsure whether to be amused at her adoptive father or indignant.  Archangel smiled at her eldest, smoothing her unruly black hair and picking a bit of cereal out of it.

"Of course she's gonna see through them," Gabriel grinned. "She probably already does...she's her mama's daughter, that's for sure!" He turned to Seika, giving a bemused look at that poked tongue. "Now, where did you pick that up from..." he asked, shaking his head with a laugh. "Five it is...though, I swear, fifteen'll be here before any of us blink a few more times."

Gabriel leaned back in his chair, turning his full attention to Seika. "Alright, then, lil' lady...what kind of a birthday party do you want to have?" From her high chair, Aria slapped her palms on the tabletop. "Dance!"
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Search for Better Times   Search for Better Times - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 5:24 am

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

"Of course she's gonna see through them," Gabriel grinned.  "She probably already does...she's her mama's daughter, that's for sure!"  He turned to Seika, giving a bemused look at that poked tongue.  "Now, where did you pick that up from..." he asked, shaking his head with a laugh.  "Five it is...though, I swear, fifteen'll be here before any of us blink a few more times."

Gabriel leaned back in his chair, turning his full attention to Seika.  "Alright, then, lil' lady...what kind of a birthday party do you want to have?"  From her high chair, Aria slapped her palms on the tabletop.  "Dance!"

"Don't you go blaming Aria's behaviour on me, Mister," Archangel warned, pointing a jam-covered knife at her husband. "There's plenty of you in there as well!" She smiled at her eldest though, thinking that it didn't seem all that long ago that she was cradling Seika in her arms.

Seika looked at her father, her cheeks bulging like a little hamster as she hoovered up her food as she always did. She chewed for a moment before swallowing the mouthful and speaking in a small voice. "I don't have any friends to invite."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Search for Better Times   Search for Better Times - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:18 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

"Don't you go blaming Aria's behaviour on me, Mister," Archangel warned, pointing a jam-covered knife at her husband.  "There's plenty of you in there as well!"  She smiled at her eldest though, thinking that it didn't seem all that long ago that she was cradling Seika in her arms.

Seika looked at her father, her cheeks bulging like a little hamster as she hoovered up her food as she always did.  She chewed for a moment before swallowing the mouthful and speaking in a small voice.  "I don't have any friends to invite."

It was always amazing how children had that seeming uncanny ability to cut right to the heart of the matter. In just a quiet sentence, Seika seemed to drive home with damning finality how difficult it truly was going to be, raising the girls in a ship-board environment. In a way, life in space was all Seika had ever known. She'd done well, so far, but...she was only five. Soon, she would want her own life. More space. More room. And...friends. Just as Aria would.

Who would there be, for them?

"You...you have friends, lil' lady," Gabe said, his voice not as sure as his words. "What about your sister? She's your friend, and she loves you. Don't you? She'd love to come to your party. And Gavin, and Thelos, and...um. Castor?" Gabe shut up, realizing that he wasn't helping his case much. From her chair, Aria continued to wiggle her little bottom. "Dancing! Wanna dance!"
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Search for Better Times   Search for Better Times - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:03 am

Seika pulled a face at her father, a fairly damning expreasion of what she thought about his platitudes. She poked at her breakfast moodily. Archangel cast a worried look at Gabriel. She had always wanted her daughters to be with her on board ship, but maybe that wasn't what was best for them. She took a deep breath.

"We're due to return to Earth soon. We cpuld always go and see everyone on the farm for your birthday," she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Search for Better Times   Search for Better Times - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 9:35 am

Archangel T'Koris wrote:
Seika pulled a face at her father, a fairly damning expreasion of what she thought about his platitudes.  She poked at her breakfast moodily.  Archangel cast a worried look at Gabriel.  She had always wanted her daughters to be with her on board ship, but maybe that wasn't what was best for them.  She took a deep breath.

"We're due to return to Earth soon.  We cpuld always go and see everyone on the farm for your birthday," she suggested.  

Going back home, to Earth, always made Gabriel happy, especially when it meant Arch and the girls were coming, too. However, he was still felt a little trepidation. Seika would soon start to want to push more of her boundaries, in her personal life, and the physical space on the ship. And it'd be even more difficult on her when she started walking without the crutches again.

"Yes, sweetie, we can dance when you finish eating," he said, giving Aria another spoonful. That seemed to pacify the toddler, at least for now. She had a young child's single-track mind when it came to things she wanted to do, though. "How about it, lil' lady?" Gabriel asked, turning his attention back to Seika. "Would you like to see everyone back at the farm? Grandpa and the rest? And the ponies..." he trailed off, playfully waggling his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Search for Better Times   Search for Better Times - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 12:50 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

Going back home, to Earth, always made Gabriel happy, especially when it meant Arch and the girls were coming, too.  However, he was still felt a little trepidation.  Seika would soon start to want to push more of her boundaries, in her personal life, and the physical space on the ship.  And it'd be even more difficult on her when she started walking without the crutches again.  

"Yes, sweetie, we can dance when you finish eating," he said, giving Aria another spoonful.  That seemed to pacify the toddler, at least for now.  She had a young child's single-track mind when it came to things she wanted to do, though.  "How about it, lil' lady?" Gabriel asked, turning his attention back to Seika.  "Would you like to see everyone back at the farm?  Grandpa and the rest?  And the ponies..." he trailed off, playfully waggling his eyebrows.

Seika still scowled slightly at her father, but then the expression melted away to her usual sunny smile. "We can see Grandmummy and Grandaddy!"

"That's right, kila," Archangel replied, smiling fondly at her eldest, reaching over to tuck a lock of hair behind the little girl's ear before turning to Gabriel. "Have you spoken to Zero about coming over for dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Search for Better Times   Search for Better Times - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 2:12 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Seika still scowled slightly at her father, but then the expression melted away to her usual sunny smile.  "We can see Grandmummy and Grandaddy!"

"That's right, kila," Archangel replied, smiling fondly at her eldest, reaching over to tuck a lock of hair behind the little girl's ear before turning to Gabriel.  "Have you spoken to Zero about coming over for dinner?"

The frown turned to a smile, and Gabriel's heat warmed considerably. He didn't like when Seika was so grouchy, but...she'd definitely inherited her mother's moodiness. Aria would likely be the same way. It was a holdover from her Romulan heritage, no doubt, but...the girl brought up points that could not be ignored. Not if she was going to have a full, happy life and childhood.

Gabe blinked a few times, caught completely off guard by the question about Zero. "Uh. I've asked her, but I haven't followed up on it. She seemed...amenable, but not overly-enthused. It'll have to be Jiseth that sells the idea, I'd wager."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Search for Better Times   Search for Better Times - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 3:37 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

The frown turned to a smile, and Gabriel's heat warmed considerably.  He didn't like when Seika was so grouchy, but...she'd definitely inherited her mother's moodiness.  Aria would likely be the same way.  It was a holdover from her Romulan heritage, no doubt, but...the girl brought up points that could not be ignored.  Not if she was going to have a full, happy life and childhood.

Gabe blinked a few times, caught completely off guard by the question about Zero.  "Uh.  I've asked her, but I haven't followed up on it.  She seemed...amenable, but not overly-enthused.  It'll have to be Jiseth that sells the idea, I'd wager."

Prodding at her breakfast, Archangel pushed the mostly untouched plate to one side, picking up her cup of tea and taking a mouthful. She shrugged one shoulder.

"I have to admit that her behaviour makes a lot more sense after Starfleet Medical's briefing," she said. "But I don't believe she's as bad as they make out. She was asking after Aria last time I was in sickbay."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Search for Better Times   Search for Better Times - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 4:19 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:
Prodding at her breakfast, Archangel pushed the mostly untouched plate to one side, picking up her cup of tea and taking a mouthful.  She shrugged one shoulder.

"I have to admit that her behaviour makes a lot more sense after Starfleet Medical's briefing," she said.  "But I don't believe she's as bad as they make out.  She was asking after Aria last time I was in sickbay."

"You can say that again," Gabriel nodded, taking a drink of his orange mango juice, and making 'starship' noises to bring another spoonful to Aria, who happily smacked her lips. The little girl smiled at her mother as she recognized that Archangel had said her name out loud. "Zero's a complicated girl, that much is for sure. Why don't we just go ahead and invite them over this week? Is two days enough time to prepare?"
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Search for Better Times   Search for Better Times - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 4:55 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

"You can say that again," Gabriel nodded, taking a drink of his orange mango juice, and making 'starship' noises to bring another spoonful to Aria, who happily smacked her lips.  The little girl smiled at her mother as she recognized that Archangel had said her name out loud.  "Zero's a complicated girl, that much is for sure.  Why don't we just go ahead and invite them over this week?  Is two days enough time to prepare?"

Archangel nodded in agreement. "Complicated doesn't begin to cover it, but I can only guess that she's never known a proper family." The words 'like me' didn't need to be said. "Two days should be fine to prepare a meal. I think the girls should be here as well. Zero might like to see how they get on in a family environment rather than sickbay. I know a certain little girl isn't at her best among doctors..."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Search for Better Times   Search for Better Times - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:17 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:
Archangel nodded in agreement.  "Complicated doesn't begin to cover it, but I can only guess that she's never known a proper family." The words 'like me' didn't need to be said.  "Two days should be fine to prepare a meal.  I think the girls should be here as well.  Zero might like to see how they get on in a family environment rather than sickbay.  I know a certain little girl isn't at her best among doctors..."

"Hmmm...that doesn't sound like too bad of an idea," Gabriel said, nodding. It would also keep him from imbibing too much Romulan ale...since he was fairly sure that Jiseth would probably bring some. "Does anyone in this family misbehave with doctors and sickbay?" he asked, with feigned curiosity. "I...I hadn't noticed..." He poked his tongue at his wife - a gesture that Aira immediately noticed, and copied exactly.

Gabe sighed, happily shaking his head. "I guess that settles the question of where she learned it...anyway," he said, taking up the empty dishes. "What do you think would be good to fix for dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Search for Better Times   Search for Better Times - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 4:35 am

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

"Hmmm...that doesn't sound like too bad of an idea," Gabriel said, nodding.  It would also keep him from imbibing too much Romulan ale...since he was fairly sure that Jiseth would probably bring some.  "Does anyone in this family misbehave with doctors and sickbay?" he asked, with feigned curiosity.  "I...I hadn't noticed..."  He poked his tongue at his wife - a gesture that Aira immediately noticed, and copied exactly.

Gabe sighed, happily shaking his head.  "I guess that settles the question of where she learned it...anyway," he said, taking up the empty dishes.  "What do you think would be good to fix for dinner?"

Archangel's playful look of indignant innocence was broken as she rolled her eyes at her husband and daughter sticking their tongues out. "Yes, that does settle the question of where she learned that particular piece of behaviour, Mr Arthur," she replied. "Namely since you are the only person to do that with any kind of regularity."

Shaking her head, she nudged the topic of teaching their daughters bad behaviour in favour of what they were going to have for dinner when Jiseth and Zero came over. "I was thinking of something fairly simple, and something that certain younger members of the family won't be able to make took much of a mess with. Maybe a roast of some kind?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Search for Better Times   Search for Better Times - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 6:25 am

Archangel T'Koris wrote:
Archangel's playful look of indignant innocence was broken as she rolled her eyes at her husband and daughter sticking their tongues out.  "Yes, that does settle the question of where she learned that particular piece of behaviour, Mr Arthur," she replied.  "Namely since you are the only person to do that with any kind of regularity."

Shaking her head, she nudged the topic of teaching their daughters bad behaviour in favour of what they were going to have for dinner when Jiseth and Zero came over.  "I was thinking of something fairly simple, and something that certain younger members of the family won't be able to make took much of a mess with.  Maybe a roast of some kind?"

"Sounds like a plan to me. I guess pasta and red sauce is out of the question, then?" he asked, teasingly, as the last of the dishes were put away. "Alright, bath and dressed time. And don't make that grumpy face, Miss Seika. Didn't you know it could freeze that way?"

On the way over to pick up Aria, Gabriel stopped by his wife, lightly touching her face. "It'll be alright. Everything," he added, obviously meaning more than the dinner. He kissed her, quick but earnestly, and picked Aria out of her chair. From where she was sitting, Seika rolled her eyes. "Gross," the five-year-old judged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for Better Times   Search for Better Times - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Search for Better Times
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aurora Fleet :: Aurora Fleet :: USS Phoenix :: Archives :: Holodeck Archives-
Jump to: