Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
[Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
[Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
[Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
[Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
[Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
[Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
[Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
[Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
[Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
[Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

[Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation

Go down 
+8
Thelos th'Zhela
Archangel T'Koris
Andrew Sheridan
Safefta Pardek
Chira Abols
Gabriel Arthur
NPC
Rachel Deacon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

[Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation   [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:37 pm

Alexander Wu wrote:

[Bridge]

A brief flash of annoyance crossed Alex's face, and he had to bite back an automatic retort. He had nothing against medical, but the interdepartment competition ran strong, even here on Academy turf. Even though he wasn't actually in the Flight department, the jibe was instinctive.

"One of your mothers was Flight." Alex remarked dryly, making a precursory note on his PADD. "And it's not too late to change."

"I am aware," Callion answered, tapping something on her console screen before tilting her head over the back of the chair so that she was looking at the Chief upside down. It was an interesting point of view. "The dinnertime conversations regarding my decisions as to which department to join were not brief in the slightest." She tilted her head to one side. "I wanted to become a dancer, but apparently that wasn't possible." She knew that she had to keep the Chief occupied now. Seika had sent her a message. It simply said 'working'. That was the signal to the team that they needed to keep their superiors' attention away from their consoles so that there was less chance of them picking up on Seika's tampering.
Back to top Go down
Safefta Pardek
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Star Cross
Post of the Month - Shore Leave

PostSubject: Re: [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation   [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 10:20 pm

[Bridge]

Barely a day into her first assignment with starfleet, and Srava was already underwhelmed. This was nothing like her previous military experiences before starfleet... and she didn't like her group of other cadets. The majority had vanished shortly after being dismissed- mildly suspicious, but it could of course be another ridiculous Federation custom that she, of course, hadn't been invited to.

A few had cropped back up... the cardassian could easily see that she was older than nearly every single one of them. Possibly even older than some of the actual officers and enlisted personnel on board- Though, she thought with a smirk as she glanced up at a dark-haired human near the helm station, Humans age so *strangely*. It's hard to tell.

Given their less-than-interesting course, there wasn't much to do at the Tactical station, but she stood their resoloutely as ever. Besides, there was now a discussion to watch between the new helm cadet and the human she'd been looking at a moment prior. When the notion of becoming a dancer was brought up, Srava snorted under her breath. Such an option had never been put forward for her, either.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Wu
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation   [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 11:41 pm

Zero Alpha wrote:

"I am aware," Callion answered, tapping something on her console screen before tilting her head over the back of the chair so that she was looking at the Chief upside down.  It was an interesting point of view.  "The dinnertime conversations regarding my decisions as to which department to join were not brief in the slightest."  She tilted her head to one side.  "I wanted to become a dancer, but apparently that wasn't possible."  She knew that she had to keep the Chief occupied now.  Seika had sent her a message.  It simply said 'working'.  That was the signal to the team that they needed to keep their superiors' attention away from their consoles so that there was less chance of them picking up on Seika's tampering.

[Bridge]

"You are on the bridge of a Federation starship, Cadet." Alex reprimanded her mildly, bemused at the sight of Alpha's antics. "If I have to teach you how to use a swivel chair, your shift is going to become significantly longer." He did understand where she was coming from, although there was a fine line between sympathizing and supporting a lack of discipline. The Skipper had scheduled a variety of drills throughout the exercise, but it would be a while before they arrived in range of the first one, an unknown distress beacon.

Well, if they've got nothing to do. Reckoning it was time for a make-work project, Alex ordered, "Let's get our minds back on the game, folks. All stations, perform a level 3 diagnostic. A trained crewman can complete this task in under ten minutes, I'm giving you fifteen, starting now. Written report sent to my Conn station when done."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation   [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 4:43 am

Alexander Wu wrote:

[Bridge]

"You are on the bridge of a Federation starship, Cadet." Alex reprimanded her mildly, bemused at the sight of Alpha's antics. "If I have to teach you how to use a swivel chair, your shift is going to become significantly longer." He did understand where she was coming from, although there was a fine line between sympathizing and supporting a lack of discipline. The Skipper had scheduled a variety of drills throughout the exercise, but it would be a while before they arrived in range of the first one, an unknown distress beacon.

Well, if they've got nothing to do. Reckoning it was time for a make-work project, Alex ordered, "Let's get our minds back on the game, folks. All stations, perform a level 3 diagnostic. A trained crewman can complete this task in under ten minutes, I'm giving you fifteen, starting now. Written report sent to my Conn station when done."

[Bridge]

Resisting the urge to stick her tongue out at the Chief, Callion sat up properly in her chair. Just as well since, as he announced that they would all be performing a level 3 diagnostic, her expression flickered briefly to one of horror. Running diagnostics would surely pick up on what Seika was doing! While Callion wasn't sure just how far the other cadet was in her sabotage, she could be fairly sure that she was making short work of it. It was necessary to minimise the risk of detection.

She turned a little in the helm chair to cast a glance up at Thomas Abols on the engineering station, hoping that he would be able to cover the tracks Seika was leaving.
Back to top Go down
Henriks Ābols
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Surgeon's Distinction
Art Contribution
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation   [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 11:49 am

Chira Abols wrote:

I suppose not... Thomas thought, nodding at the hybrid.  He and Evek had been close friends since the Academy, but he was familiar with the man from before that, having grown up on a starship, and around the Starbase Athena.  Tommy had met both of Evek's parents before, and, yes, his father did cut a very intimidating figure...however, would the Klingon blame Evek for being drummed out of the service for something like this?  

More importantly...would his own parents?  He looked over at Kristina, doing his best to keep a worried expression off his face...but not doing a very good job of it.

"Neutral Zone?" Kristina asked, both brows arched in surprise. For something, or place rather, that was supposed to be so "neutral", the neutral zone seemed anything but. It was nothing more than a tightrope, a thin line between an uneasy peace and all-out war, a line they were just about to cross. But when it came to family, that was just something you had to do sometimes.

"Of course I'll help," Kristina replied, very nearly at the same time that her brother had replied. She looked to her brother, his features moving slightly as he tried to hide a worried look. She knew what he was thinking. How would their parents react? A jumble of emotions, probably. They would be proud for helping family but no doubt disappointed as well for all the trouble to follow. But rage? She'd never really seen their dad angry.
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation   [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 5:22 pm

[Alpha Shift - Jefferies Tubes]

Lying on her back with her head in one of the conduits, Seika had the communications cables in her hand, waiting to pull out the main ODN relays that carried the ship's communications to the deflector dish.

She tapped her commbadge. "Computer, enact communications program Theta 17 Alpha. Transmit on private channels to all listed personnel the following message: 'Engage'." With that, she pulled out the communications ODN cabling. Her first act of sabotage. There was no going back now. She could only go forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation   [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3