Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]

Go down 
+4
Thelos th'Zhela
Rama
Rachel Deacon
Corman Stark
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rama

Rama

Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 8:48 pm

Rachel Deacon wrote:

And now we discover the true reason behind all of this attempted bribery, Rachel thought, allowing herself to feel a small measure of smugness that he wasn't trying to divert her attention from what she had really wanted to know.

"You decided that a Federation Station, commanded by a former security and tactical officer, was an intelligent place to conduct business that isn't inkeeping with Federation law," she stated bluntly.  "Now you're asking that same Federation for help?"

Rama straightened his posture. "Well if I had a ship I would of doe it off the station. And I can still get the induction matrix in exchange for the ale. Otherwise your may want to have that holographic security officer standing by. You know Nausicaans throw darts into each others chest as a form of entertainment?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 8:58 pm

Rama wrote:
Rama straightened his posture. "Well if I had a ship I would of doe it off the station. And I can still get the induction matrix in exchange for the ale. Otherwise your may want to have that holographic security officer standing by. You know Nausicaans throw darts into each others chest as a form of entertainment?"

"I am familiar with the Nausicaan race, I have had to deal with them at various diplomatic events," Rachel replied with an almost bored tone. She looked down at her sleeve, brushing a piece of invisible dirt from her immaculate uniform. "You will not be receiving your ale, Mr Rama. However, if you inform the security department of the time and place of your arranged exchange, they will take the Nausicaan in question into custody."
Back to top Go down
http://www.aurorafleet.org
Rama

Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 9:10 pm

Rachel Deacon wrote:

"I am familiar with the Nausicaan race, I have had to deal with them at various diplomatic events," Rachel replied with an almost bored tone.  She looked down at her sleeve, brushing a piece of invisible dirt from her immaculate uniform.  "You will not be receiving your ale, Mr Rama.  However, if you inform the security department of the time and place of your arranged exchange, they will take the Nausicaan in question into custody."

"Well I guess that could... well you see Admiral." Rama paused as he coalesced his thoughts and found the appropriate way to word it. "The thing is. That particular Nausicaan is an excellent source of profit ad I would hate to... well I guess you can't make profit when your dead." Rama sighed at the thought of losing all of that profit. And then there would be the revenge when he was released from prison.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 9:22 pm

Rama wrote:
"Well I guess that could... well you see Admiral." Rama paused as he coalesced his thoughts and found the appropriate way to word it. "The thing is. That particular Nausicaan is an excellent source of profit ad I would hate to... well I guess you can't make profit when your dead." Rama sighed at the thought of losing all of that profit. And then there would be the revenge when he was released from prison.

A slender eyebrow rose above the edge of the Admiral's VISOR as she listened to Rama. She had the nagging feeling in the back of her head that she was never going to understand this species' bizarre culture.

"It is, of course, your choice, Mr Rama. Either way, you will not be getting your shipment. I'm simply suggesting a way out which doesn't involve my medical teams scraping your internal organs off the bulkheads."
Back to top Go down
Rama

Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 9:30 pm

Rachel Deacon wrote:

A slender eyebrow rose above the edge of the Admiral's VISOR as she listened to Rama.  She had the nagging feeling in the back of her head that she was never going to understand this species' bizarre culture.

"It is, of course, your choice, Mr Rama.  Either way, you will not be getting your shipment.  I'm simply suggesting a way out which doesn't involve my medical teams scraping your internal organs off the bulkheads."

Rama takes a moment to way his options. Ratting out a Nausicaan assassin or having his innards scraped froma bulkhead. One would think this would be an easy decision but dealing with these Nausicaans financed Rama's bar. Letting go of this source of income was not easy. "Alright Admiral." Rama stepped behind his bar and grabbed a ferengi PADD that he had put together on his Nausicaan friend just in case this moment should ever arrive. She handed the PADD to the Admiral. "Here you go. Here is my business associates name. As noted, when you run his information you will find that he possesses 16 warrants from across the quadrant. I'm sure Starfleet will be happy to have him. He was paid to assassinate the commanding officer of Deep Space 3 five years ago. You will find everything is noted and in order."
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 9:35 pm

[Promenade]

With the Pheonix docked at starbase Athena, Thelos and much of the crew had a little bit of free time to go about and do what they like for leave. Sickbay had nearly insisted that the doctor take some time off- he'd thrown himself into his work lately once Gavin had been transferred away. They wanted to make it work, and Thelos hoped it would... but it was a very, very long-distance problem.

So, here he was, wandering aimlessly around in search of something to do. What caught his attention was a new drinking establishment that he hadn't seen before. Now, while Thelos liked the occasional drink, he didn't want anyone to think him a drunk... but he quickly got over that and entered in anyway.

the atmosphere was immediately different from the corridor outside, but Thelos just ducked his head, and the tiny Andorian shuffled his way around. He spotted a ferengi that seemed to be the bartender, but he was in a conversation with an admiral- and that was not something he wanted to interrupt. So, he took a seat to wait.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 9:46 pm

Rama wrote:
Rama takes a moment to way his options. Ratting out a Nausicaan assassin or having his innards scraped froma bulkhead. One would think this would be an easy decision but dealing with these Nausicaans financed Rama's bar. Letting go of this source of income was not easy. "Alright Admiral." Rama stepped behind his bar and grabbed a ferengi PADD that he had put together on his Nausicaan friend just in case this moment should ever arrive. She handed the PADD to the Admiral. "Here you go. Here is my business associates name. As noted, when you run his information you will find that he possesses 16 warrants from across the quadrant. I'm sure Starfleet will be happy to have him. He was paid to assassinate the commanding officer of Deep Space 3 five years ago. You will find everything is noted and in order."

Rachel took the PADD, a brief glance telling her that her VISOR couldn't pick up what was on the screen, and pocketed the device to hand over to the security team she was about to assign to the case. She scanned through her mind, through the various lists of shady people she knew to keep a look out for and found a name that fitted the description. Part of her wanted to tell off the Ferengi for getting involved with such shady dealers, but the stronger part told her just to leave.

"Acknowledged, Mr Rama. I will inform the security department. I would suggest that you refrain from dealing with such people again." With that word of warning, she turned on her heel and left the bar.
Back to top Go down
Rama

Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 9:56 pm

Rachel Deacon wrote:

Rachel took the PADD, a brief glance telling her that her VISOR couldn't pick up what was on the screen, and pocketed the device to hand over to the security team she was about to assign to the case.  She scanned through her mind, through the various lists of shady people she knew to keep a look out for and found a name that fitted the description.  Part of her wanted to tell off the Ferengi for getting involved with such shady dealers, but the stronger part told her just to leave.

"Acknowledged, Mr Rama.  I will inform the security department.  I would suggest that you refrain from dealing with such people again."  With that word of warning, she turned on her heel and left the bar.

Rama watched as the Admiral turned away. He tried to get out another sentence but she was gone. All of a sudden a smile cropped on his face. The smile seemed wildly out of place given his current situation but he couldn't help himself.

She likes me. I knew it! She likes me He thought.

Thelos Th'Zhela wrote:
[Promenade]

With the Pheonix docked at starbase Athena, Thelos and much of the crew had a little bit of free time to go about and do what they like for leave. Sickbay had nearly insisted that the doctor take some time off- he'd thrown himself into his work lately once Gavin had been transferred away. They wanted to make it work, and Thelos hoped it would... but it was a very, very long-distance problem.

So, here he was, wandering aimlessly around in search of something to do. What caught his attention was a new drinking establishment that he hadn't seen before. Now, while Thelos liked the occasional drink, he didn't want anyone to think him a drunk... but he quickly got over that and entered in anyway.

the atmosphere was immediately different from the corridor outside, but Thelos just ducked his head, and the tiny Andorian shuffled his way around. He spotted a ferengi that seemed to be the bartender, but he was in a conversation with an admiral- and that was not something he wanted to interrupt. So, he took a seat to wait.

Rama noticed a young Andorian entering the bar through the main entrance. He had strolled by the the Ferengi and the Admiral as they discussed Rama's current predicament. He approached the Andorian. "Welcome." He looked to the collar pip. "Ensign. Welcome to Rama's place.What can I get for you? Maybe a Tarkalian Sunset or I have some good Andorian Ale on hand?"

Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 3:22 am

Rama wrote:

Rama watched as the Admiral turned away. He tried to get out another sentence but she was gone. All of a sudden a smile cropped on his face. The smile seemed wildly out of place given his current situation but he couldn't help himself.

She likes me. I knew it! She likes me He thought.

Rama noticed a young Andorian entering the bar through the main entrance. He had strolled by the the Ferengi and the Admiral as they discussed Rama's current predicament. He approached the Andorian. "Welcome." He looked to the collar pip. "Ensign. Welcome to Rama's place.What can I get for you? Maybe a Tarkalian Sunset or I have some good Andorian Ale on hand?"

It seemed he didn't have to wait too long, which made Thelos happy. He sat up a little straighter in his chair. It didn't help much- his feet still dangled above the floor and didn't help make him any taller. He'd probably give up on it within a few seconds.

"Do you have any Bajoran Springwine?" he asked as his mind floated back to Gavin, who had first introduced him to the drink. It seemed that the human was going to be Thelos's mind a lot today.
Back to top Go down
Rama

Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 8:18 am

Thelos th'Zhela wrote:

It seemed he didn't have to wait too long, which made Thelos happy. He sat up a little straighter in his chair. It didn't help much- his feet still dangled above the floor and didn't help make him any taller. He'd probably give up on it within a few seconds.

"Do you have any Bajoran Springwine?" he asked as his mind floated back to Gavin, who had first introduced him to the drink. It seemed that the human was going to be Thelos's mind a lot today.

Rama smiled. "Of course." Rama turned to his bar and scanned the shelves for his selection. "Ah here we go." Rama grabbed the bottle and poured a glass for the young Ensign. "Now that is pre-occupation. A very fine vintage. So what brings you to this neck of the woods... Ensign...? I'm sorry I didn't catch your name?"
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 9:47 pm

Rama wrote:

Rama smiled. "Of course." Rama turned to his bar and scanned the shelves for his selection. "Ah here we go." Rama grabbed the bottle and poured a glass for the young Ensign. "Now that is pre-occupation. A very fine vintage. So what brings you to this neck of the woods... Ensign...? I'm sorry I didn't catch your name?"

"Pre-occupation?" Thelos muttered to himself. It was strange that the Cardassian occupation of Bajor had already become a way to measure time. It didn't matter to the Andorian what vintage it was, though. His knowledge of such things was limited to Andorian ale.

He took the glass in his hand and turned it thoughtfully for a moment. "Doctor Thelos th'Zhela," he introduced as an afterthought. "My ship's docked here for some repairs... and I was just about booted out of my sickbay for some leave."
Back to top Go down
Rama

Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 10:48 pm

Thelos th'Zhela wrote:

"Pre-occupation?" Thelos muttered to himself. It was strange that the Cardassian occupation of Bajor had already become a way to measure time. It didn't matter to the Andorian what vintage it was, though. His knowledge of such things was limited to Andorian ale.

He took the glass in his hand and turned it thoughtfully for a moment. "Doctor Thelos th'Zhela," he introduced as an afterthought. "My ship's docked here for some repairs... and I was just about booted out of my sickbay for some leave."

Rama reached to the back of the bar and located the correct wine. He then proceeded to pour a glass for the young Andorian. As he moved the glass in front of his patron he began to speak. "Well, It's a pleasure to meet you Ensign Thelos. You picked the right place to come and unwind." Rama grabbed a rag and began to wipe down the bar. "Sounds like you been putting in a lot of hours... And to think. You don't even get paid."
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 11:40 pm

Rama wrote:

Rama reached to the back of the bar and located the correct wine. He then proceeded to pour a glass for the young Andorian. As he moved the glass in front of his patron he began to speak. "Well, It's a pleasure to meet you Ensign Thelos. You picked the right place to come and unwind." Rama grabbed a rag and began to wipe down the bar. "Sounds like you been putting in a lot of hours... And to think. You don't even get paid."

The Andorian considered the springwine for a moment, then took a sip. The familiar taste hit his tongue and he felt a nostalgic pang- one that bit with an edge of remorse. Rama's words nearly made him laugh, though. Andoria had a monetary system, but he'd grown unaccustomed to it while living on starships for so long.

"Never really know what I'd do if I got paid for it," he said honestly. "Hours, yes. I've had a load on my mind lately and work- paid or no- was a good way to avoid it."
Back to top Go down
Rama

Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 11:39 am

Thelos th'Zhela wrote:

The Andorian considered the springwine for a moment, then took a sip. The familiar taste hit his tongue and he felt a nostalgic pang- one that bit with an edge of remorse. Rama's words nearly made him laugh, though. Andoria had a monetary system, but he'd grown unaccustomed to it while living on starships for so long.

"Never really know what I'd do if I got paid for it," he said honestly. "Hours, yes. I've had a load on my mind lately and work- paid or no- was a good way to avoid it."

Rama poured a glass of Tellarite wine for himself and took a sip. "What's wrong Ensign? Bartenders are as good as your local counselor and I definitely have the lobes to listen?"
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 11:03 pm

Rama wrote:

Rama poured a glass of Tellarite wine for himself and took a sip. "What's wrong Ensign? Bartenders are as good as your local counselor and I definitely have the lobes to listen?"

The blue doctor took a melancholy sip before answering the barkeep. "Oh, just some relationship troubles. The woes of light-years of distance, you understand." He didn't really know why he was sharing anything, but... it was better than the mildly condescending voice of a counselor.

Back to top Go down
Rama

Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 11:25 pm

Thelos th'Zhela wrote:

The blue doctor took a melancholy sip before answering the barkeep. "Oh, just some relationship troubles. The woes of light-years of distance, you understand." He didn't really know why he was sharing anything, but... it was better than the mildly condescending voice of a counselor.

By this point the bar was thoroughly cleaned however Rama discovered years earlier that wiping down the bar was an excellent pretense to continue conversations. "Love pfffft..." Rama took his hand a made a dismissive gesture with his hand. "Its overrated Ensign. But at the same time. There is something beautiful, aw-inspiring, if you will about love. Sometimes its worth the lighters." He noticed the Andorians first glass nearing completion and he grabbed the bottle without even consulting him. "Second one is on me." Images of his misguided love with Admiral Deacon crossed his mind "Women what can you do? What's her name friend? We'll share a toast."
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 11:32 pm

Rama wrote:

By this point the bar was thoroughly cleaned however Rama discovered years earlier that wiping down the bar was an excellent pretense to continue conversations. "Love pfffft..." Rama took his hand a made a dismissive gesture with his hand. "Its overrated Ensign. But at the same time. There is something beautiful, aw-inspiring, if you will about love. Sometimes its worth the lighters." He noticed the Andorians first glass nearing completion and he grabbed the bottle without even consulting him. "Second one is on me." Images of his misguided love with Admiral Deacon crossed his mind "Women what can you do? What's her name friend? We'll share a toast."

Well, the Ferengi wasn't wrong, about love, anyway... Thelos was glad that Rama had re-filled his glass. He was starting feel a little more forlorn. The springwine wasn't a strong as Andorian ale, but enough of it had passed the doctor's lips to give him a moderately pleasant buzz.

He stalled momentarily when Rama asked for a name. He'd made the assumption that Thelos's partner was female. Which, to Thelos, anyway, didn't seem too odd. Some things were just assumed, even if they were wrong.

"Er.. ah, his name is Gavin. Ensign Gavin Van Gelder. He was transferred off a few weeks ago and I've only heard from him once since."
Back to top Go down
Rama

Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 11:42 pm

Thelos th'Zhela wrote:

Well, the Ferengi wasn't wrong, about love, anyway... Thelos was glad that Rama had re-filled his glass. He was starting feel a little more forlorn. The springwine wasn't a strong as Andorian ale, but enough of it had passed the doctor's lips to give him a moderately pleasant buzz.

He stalled momentarily when Rama asked for a name. He'd made the assumption that Thelos's partner was female. Which, to Thelos, anyway, didn't seem too odd. Some things were just assumed, even if they were wrong.

"Er.. ah, his name is Gavin. Ensign Gavin Van Gelder. He was transferred off a few weeks ago and I've only heard from him once since."

"Ahhh. My apologies Ensign." Rama wasn't taken aback to discover that the Andorian's partner was male. Rama, along with most Ferengi, were keen to live and let live. As long as their pockets were lined with latinum to spend. "It makes no difference. Love is the same. Gender, species, its all irrelevant. In the end it hurts no matter what. The problem is; it hurts in a way we love to hurt. It causes us pain that we don't want to live without."
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 11:51 pm

Rama wrote:

"Ahhh. My apologies Ensign." Rama wasn't taken aback to discover that the Andorian's partner was male. Rama, along with most Ferengi, were keen to live and let live. As long as their pockets were lined with latinum to spend. "It makes no difference. Love is the same. Gender, species, its all irrelevant. In the end it hurts no matter what. The problem is; it hurts in a way we love to hurt. It causes us pain that we don't want to live without."

Thelos found himself intensely relieved that Rama didn't see any issue with the gender or species of his partner. His parents were still going to kill him, but...most of those who were in or did business with the Federation were a fair bit more accepting.

"You are telling me," the Andorian said with a bitter sort of laugh. "But that doesn't meant I want to let it go."
Back to top Go down
Rama

Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 1:03 am

Thelos th'Zhela wrote:

Thelos found himself intensely relieved that Rama didn't see any issue with the gender or species of his partner. His parents were still going to kill him, but...most of those who were in or did business with the Federation were a fair bit more accepting.

"You are telling me," the Andorian said with a bitter sort of laugh. "But that doesn't meant I want to let it go."

Rama was impressed by the loyalty this young man showed to his partner. "He's lucky to have you. You can't buy that kind of loyalty." Rama's somewhat shallow heart went out to the young man at his bar. "Don't let go. One day... one day, your paths will cross again. Until then..." Rama held up the glass containing the beverage he had been sipping throughout their conversation. "Well, there's always the wine."
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 5:13 pm

Rama wrote:

Rama was impressed by the loyalty this young man showed to his partner. "He's lucky to have you. You can't buy that kind of loyalty." Rama's somewhat shallow heart went out to the young man at his bar. "Don't let go. One day... one day, your paths will cross again. Until then..." Rama held up the glass containing the beverage he had been sipping throughout their conversation. "Well, there's always the wine."

Thelos was a little drunk, but he was aware that he was being given high praise- from a ferengi, at least. "I don't see why he had to be transferred so far off. half a quadrant away.. not even subspace seems to break through."

The Andorian sighed.

"Yes, there's the wine." Wine and an empty bed. Thelos had a headache, but he indulged in a little more springwine anyway. "Quite good." He was attempting to be lighthearted, but (unusually for him) he found himself unable to muster more than a bit of a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rama

Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 6:52 pm

Thelos th'Zhela wrote:

Thelos was a little drunk, but he was aware that he was being given high praise- from a ferengi, at least. "I don't see why he had to be transferred so far off. half a quadrant away.. not even subspace seems to break through."

The Andorian sighed.

"Yes, there's the wine." Wine and an empty bed. Thelos had a headache, but he indulged in a little more springwine anyway. "Quite good." He was attempting to be lighthearted, but (unusually for him) he found himself unable to muster more than a bit of a smile.

Rama grabbed a small bowl of tube grub and set them on the bar to snack on while he talked with the good Doctor. The insects moved through the bowl. "Good their still lively." He motioned to the Andorian. "Do Andorian eat bugs? If so try one their delicious. If not id be happy to get you something else. Shouldn't drink all of that on an empty stomach."
Back to top Go down
Rama

Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 12:17 pm

Rama was standing at the communications panel behind his bar. A very angry looking Nausicaan on the screen.

The Nausicaan screamed at the Ferengi; "I will be there at 1900 hours your time. The merchandise better be there and better be in tact." He went to terminate the transmission and had one final thought. "And no subterfuge Ferengi! Or I will kill you." The transmission cut off.

"Nice to know where I stand." Rama muttered and sighed. He reached a drawer where he kept the isolinear rods and pulled out the appropriate rods to access the communication systems. He inserted the rods. The computers voice came through the panel. "Access granted." The computer declared.

=/\=Rama to security. We need to talk.=/\=
Back to top Go down
Mira

Mira

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 12:30 pm

Rama wrote:
=/\=Rama to security. We need to talk.=/\=

[Security Office]

As the officer on duty at the desk in the security office, Mira was the one to receive the call from Rama. She raised one dark eyebrow at the console. Admiral Deacon had given a quick briefing about the hole that the Ferengi had dug for himself with a Nausicaan, stating that he may need Security's intervention to hopefully prevent them having to deal with a murder case. The hologram wondered if that was why he was calling today.

"Security here, how may I help you?" she asked after acknowledging the communication.
Back to top Go down
Rama

Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 12:45 pm

Mira wrote:

[Security Office]

As the officer on duty at the desk in the security office, Mira was the one to receive the call from Rama.  She raised one dark eyebrow at the console.  Admiral Deacon had given a quick briefing about the hole that the Ferengi had dug for himself with a Nausicaan, stating that he may need Security's intervention to hopefully prevent them having to deal with a murder case.  The hologram wondered if that was why he was calling today.

"Security here, how may I help you?" she asked after acknowledging the communication.

=/\="Umm. Can you come down here. I'm going to have some... rather violent visitors... within the hour.=/\=

Rama was nervous but he had a plan. It worried him to rely on the Federation's. If they had just released his ale all would of been fine. Federations! He thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aurora Fleet :: Aurora Fleet :: Starbase Athena :: Shore Leave-
Jump to: