Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]

Go down 
+4
Thelos th'Zhela
Rama
Rachel Deacon
Corman Stark
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mira

Mira

Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 12:53 pm

Rama wrote:
=/\="Umm. Can you come down here. I'm going to have some... rather violent visitors... within the hour.=/\=

Rama was nervous but he had a plan. It worried him to rely on the Federation's. If they had just released his ale all would of been fine. Federations! He thought.

Ah, yes. It would seem that the events that Admiral Deacon had warned them about were about to unfold. Mira stood up from the console.

"Acknowledged. I am on my way," she stated before closing the comm channel. It only took a moment for her to transfer her program over to the mobile emitter and pick up a phaser before leaving the office to head for Rama's bar.

As she arrived, she quickly scanned the quiet establishment to ensure that whoever the 'violent visitors' were hadn't arrived yet. Seeing that they hadn't, she stepped toward the Ferengi.

"Mr Rama, there are more appropriate channels to summon a security officer," she remarked.
Back to top Go down
Rama

Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 1:33 pm

Mira wrote:

Ah, yes.  It would seem that the events that Admiral Deacon had warned them about were about to unfold.  Mira stood up from the console.

"Acknowledged.  I am on my way," she stated before closing the comm channel.  It only took a moment for her to transfer her program over to the mobile emitter and pick up a phaser before leaving the office to head for Rama's bar.

As she arrived, she quickly scanned the quiet establishment to ensure that whoever the 'violent visitors' were hadn't arrived yet.  Seeing that they hadn't, she stepped toward the Ferengi.

Rama smiled upon the entrance of the security officer. "Ah Starfleet! Its good to see you again my friend." He was quite skilled at hiding his nerves. "Well it seemed to be the most efficient way, Starfleet, after all your are here." Rama smiled at what he believed to be his own undeniable logic.
Back to top Go down
Mira

Mira

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 3:20 pm

Rama wrote:
Rama smiled upon the entrance of the security officer. "Ah Starfleet! Its good to see you again my friend." He was quite skilled at hiding his nerves. "Well it seemed to be the most efficient way, Starfleet, after all your are here." Rama smiled at what he believed to be his own undeniable logic.

Mira's expression wasn't particularly amused by the Ferengi's reasons for hacking into the station's secure communications systems. "There are appropriate channels that are just as quick, Mr Rama," she pointed out to him before adding in a warning tone: "There was no need to hack into our systems. Admiral Deacon doesn't take kindly to that."
Back to top Go down
Rama

Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 3:41 pm

Mira wrote:

Mira's expression wasn't particularly amused by the Ferengi's reasons for hacking into the station's secure communications systems.  "There are appropriate channels that are just as quick, Mr Rama," she pointed out to him before adding in a warning tone:  "There was no need to hack into our systems.  Admiral Deacon doesn't take kindly to that."

"Very well very well, Starfleet. I'll try to remember that." He quickly shifted his position to dela with the issue at hand. "Now listen to me Starfleet! This Nausicaan is going to be here within an hour. If this doesn't go right... well lets just say you'll have the opportunity to bid on pieces of me."
Back to top Go down
Mira

Mira

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 3:54 pm

Rama wrote:
"Very well very well, Starfleet. I'll try to remember that." He quickly shifted his position to dela with the issue at hand. "Now listen to me Starfleet! This Nausicaan is going to be here within an hour. If this doesn't go right... well lets just say you'll have the opportunity to bid on pieces of me."

It took Mira a moment to access her cultural databanks and understand what Rama was talking about, but once she did, she raised one eyebrow at him. Was he being overly dramatic? Again, her memory banks supplied her with the information about the belligerant species known as the Nausicaans.

"You don't need to start thinking about funeral preparations yet," she reassured him. "I'll stay discreet until he turns up and intervene if necessary."
Back to top Go down
Rama

Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 4:12 pm

"If necessary. Starfleet, without that ale your intervention will be more then necessary." Rama proclaimed. His nerves were now peaking. "Your going to arrest him for that list of crimes I prepared for the Admiral.?" Rama would of preferred to have made the profit from selling the supply of ale but remaining alive was definitely a close second.
Back to top Go down
Mira

Mira

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 4:19 pm

The hologram had to keep her program from rolling her eyes at the question. "No, I'm going to arrest him for belonging to a species I find particularly visually unappealing. Of course I'm going to arrest him for the list of crimes you supplied!" Taking a mental step back from the situation, she straightened her uniform, even thought it didn't need to be straightened. "At the first sign of trouble, I would advise that you duck for cover."
Back to top Go down
Rama

Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 1:29 am

Mira wrote:
The hologram had to keep her program from rolling her eyes at the question.  "No, I'm going to arrest him for belonging to a species I find particularly visually unappealing.  Of course I'm going to arrest him for the list of crimes you supplied!"  Taking a mental step back from the situation, she straightened her uniform, even thought it didn't need to be straightened.  "At the first sign of trouble, I would advise that you duck for cover."

This was the first time that Rama had heard Mira make an attempt at a joke. "Funny Starfleet. You are a funny funny program." Rama said dripping in sarcasm and Ferengi charm. Rama pointed to the upper level of the bar. "The meeting is scheduled for up there. When he comes in I'll take him upstairs and once I have him talking you can come in and do.... well whatever it is you do."
Back to top Go down
Mira

Mira

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 5:52 pm

Rama wrote:
This was the first time that Rama had heard Mira make an attempt at a joke. "Funny Starfleet. You are a funny funny program." Rama said dripping in sarcasm and Ferengi charm. Rama pointed to the upper level of the bar. "The meeting is scheduled for up there. When he comes in I'll take him upstairs and once I have him talking you can come in and do.... well whatever it is you do."

Mira gave a short bow in response to Rama's reaction to her joke.  She had been working on cultivating her social subroutines a little more in an attempt to be able to better relate to the flesh-and-blood beings under her protection.  Apparently, the humour subroutine she had added was working, which gave her a little surge of satisfaction.

Returning her attention to the more important matters at hand, she nodded to the Ferengi.  "I'll be waiting discreetly up there.  Just act as you would normally do during your.. uh... business transactions."  With that said, she made her way over to the stairs, climbing up and seeking out an appropriate hiding place.
Back to top Go down
Rama

Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 12:18 am

Mira wrote:

Mira gave a short bow in response to Rama's reaction to her joke.  She had been working on cultivating her social subroutines a little more in an attempt to be able to better relate to the flesh-and-blood beings under her protection.  Apparently, the humour subroutine she had added was working, which gave her a little surge of satisfaction.

Returning her attention to the more important matters at hand, she nodded to the Ferengi.  "I'll be waiting discreetly up there.  Just act as you would normally do during your.. uh... business transactions."  With that said, she made her way over to the stairs, climbing up and seeking out an appropriate hiding place.

As Mira made her way up the stairs Rama pointed to her and Egan to speak. "Its a business transaction Starfleet. Not a business transaction." Rama scoffed. "Remember Starfleet. Its not what you say. Its how you say it."
Back to top Go down
Mira

Mira

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 7:08 am

Rama wrote:
As Mira made her way up the stairs Rama pointed to her and Egan to speak. "Its a business transaction Starfleet. Not a business transaction." Rama scoffed. "Remember Starfleet. Its not what you say. Its how you say it."

Sticking her head over the railing of the upper level, Mira pulled a face at the Ferengi. "I don't think I really want to know what kind of business transactions you get into that don't involve latinum and tangible goods changing hands," she replied before pulling her head back and finding a suitably discreet location to sequester herself away. Reaching down into her boot, she touched a few of the controls on her mobile emitter, ensuring that she was as prepared as possible for anything that came her way.
Back to top Go down
Rama

Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 10:55 pm

Mira wrote:

Sticking her head over the railing of the upper level, Mira pulled a face at the Ferengi.  "I don't think I really want to know what kind of business transactions you get into that don't involve latinum and tangible goods changing hands," she replied before pulling her head back and finding a suitably discreet location to sequester herself away.  Reaching down into her boot, she touched a few of the controls on her mobile emitter, ensuring that she was as prepared as possible for anything that came her way.

Rama winked at the hologram as she disappeared into the upper level of the bar. He knew that if this didn't go well he would be the one to pay the ultimate price. I hope these federations know what they're doing. Rama's mind was racing with the various hideous ways this Nausicaan could end his life and Rama feared the Nausicaan would view it as a recreational activity. As he pondered his fate a tall, well built, imposing and very angry looking Nausicaan entered his bar. He made his way, without delay, towards Rama. "Well hello my good friend..." As Rama stammered out a greeting the Nausicaan picked him up by the shirt collar raising the short Ferengi's feet several feet from the floor where he had stood.
Back to top Go down
Mira

Mira

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 7:14 am

Rama wrote:
Rama winked at the hologram as she disappeared into the upper level of the bar. He knew that if this didn't go well he would be the one to pay the ultimate price. I hope these federations know what they're doing. Rama's mind was racing with the various hideous ways this Nausicaan could end his life and Rama feared the Nausicaan would view it as a recreational activity. As he pondered his fate a tall, well built, imposing and very angry looking Nausicaan entered his bar. He made his way, without delay, towards Rama. "Well hello my good friend..." As Rama stammered out a greeting the Nausicaan picked him up by the shirt collar raising the short Ferengi's feet several feet from the floor where he had stood.

Hearing someone else come into the bar, Mira crept out from her hiding place to peek over the banister at the scene playing out below her. So far, she didn't think it a good idea to intervene quite yet. Nothing had happened that wasn't out of the ordinary for dealings with the Nausicaans. Plus, if she arrested him now, he could deny that he was the ultimate recipient of the ale the security department had been holding.

Below, the Nausicaan scanned Rama's face and nodded, putting him down, having assured himself that this was the Ferengi he was due to meet.

"Rama. We have business to attend to."
Back to top Go down
Rama

Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 5:31 pm

Mira wrote:

Hearing someone else come into the bar, Mira crept out from her hiding place to peek over the banister at the scene playing out below her.  So far, she didn't think it a good idea to intervene quite yet.  Nothing had happened that wasn't out of the ordinary for dealings with the Nausicaans.  Plus, if she arrested him now, he could deny that he was the ultimate recipient of the ale the security department had been holding.

Below, the Nausicaan scanned Rama's face and nodded, putting him down, having assured himself that this was the Ferengi he was due to meet.

"Rama.  We have business to attend to."

Rama raised his hand and patted the Nausicaan on the chest. "Now, ChamRan, my friend this isn't necessary. Lets go upstairs. It will be more private."

The Nausicaan threw Rama to the ground. He stood up and checked to make sure nothing was hurt and made his way towards the stairs. He turned back as he headed up to make certain the the Nausicaan was following him. He saw the large creature lumbering up the stairs behind him.
Back to top Go down
Mira

Mira

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 5:48 pm

Rama wrote:
Rama raised his hand and patted the Nausicaan on the chest. "Now, ChamRan, my friend this isn't necessary. Lets go upstairs. It will be more private."

The Nausicaan threw Rama to the ground. He stood up and checked to make sure nothing was hurt and made his way towards the stairs. He turned back as he headed up to make certain the the Nausicaan was following him. He saw the large creature lumbering up the stairs behind him.

Seeing that the unlikely pair were making their way up to the second floor of the bar, Mira quickly darted back to her hiding place and kept wary eyes on them, waiting for the right moment to jump out and arrest the Nausicaan. She had to admit that her program was sending her messages to be both excited and afraid, something that she put down to being a human emotion known as 'anticipation'. Fascinating.

The Nausicaan in question stomped up the stairs after the Ferengi, scanning the space for anyone who could listen in on their transaction. Thankfully, he didn't notice the hologram skulking in the shadows before dropping into a chair, folding his arms across an impressive expanse of chest and glaring at Rama.

"Where is the shipment you promised?"
Back to top Go down
Rama

Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 6:27 pm

Mira wrote:

Seeing that the unlikely pair were making their way up to the second floor of the bar, Mira quickly darted back to her hiding place and kept wary eyes on them, waiting for the right moment to jump out and arrest the Nausicaan.  She had to admit that her program was sending her messages to be both excited and afraid, something that she put down to being a human emotion known as 'anticipation'.  Fascinating.

The Nausicaan in question stomped up the stairs after the Ferengi, scanning the space for anyone who could listen in on their transaction.  Thankfully, he didn't notice the hologram skulking in the shadows before dropping into a chair, folding his arms across an impressive expanse of chest and glaring at Rama.

"Where is the shipment you promised?"

Rama looked to the Nausicaan. "Do you think I would keep it up here in plain sight." He let out a nervous laugh. "Let's just say its in a secure location. 300 bottles, the amount we agreed upon. Did..." Rama hesitated and glanced over his shoulder. "Did you bring the latinum?"
Back to top Go down
Mira

Mira

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 6:36 pm

Rama wrote:
Rama looked to the Nausicaan. "Do you think I would keep it up here in plain sight." He let out a nervous laugh. "Let's just say its in a secure location. 300 bottles, the amount we agreed upon. Did..." Rama hesitated and glanced over his shoulder. "Did you bring the latinum?"  

Mira noticed the glance in her direction and, unfortunately, so did the Nausicaan. The large alien rose rapidly to his feet, using one hand to sweep the table out of the way as he made his way over to where the hologram was hiding. She jumped out, standing up as tall as her program would allow and held out one hand in the universal gesture for 'stop'.

"I arrest you under Federation law for unlawful dealing in restricted merchandise!"
Back to top Go down
Rama

Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 6:49 pm

Mira wrote:

Mira noticed the glance in her direction and, unfortunately, so did the Nausicaan.  The large alien rose rapidly to his feet, using one hand to sweep the table out of the way as he made his way over to where the hologram was hiding.  She jumped out, standing up as tall as her program would allow and held out one hand in the universal gesture for 'stop'.

"I arrest you under Federation law for unlawful dealing in restricted merchandise!"

Rama stood up. "Starfleet. CharRan. I had no idea that the federations.." The Nausicaan pulled a knife from his belt and lunged toward the Ferengi. All of his forth and strength pushed the blasé towards the frighten Ferengi. The Nausicaan failed to make the intended death blow but the knife did place a long gash across the Ferengis cheek. Rama felled to the ground and cried out. "Oh my you got me. I'm going to die. I'm going to die." A high pitched shrill escaped from his lungs. The Nausicaan then turned to the security officer and pulled his blasé back to deliver another blow...
Back to top Go down
Mira

Mira

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 6:57 pm

Rama wrote:
Rama stood up. "Starfleet. CharRan. I had no idea that the federations.." The Nausicaan pulled a knife from his belt and lunged toward the Ferengi. All of his forth and strength pushed the blasé towards the frighten Ferengi. The Nausicaan failed to make the intended death blow but the knife did place a long gash across the Ferengis cheek. Rama felled to the ground and cried out. "Oh my you got me. I'm going to die. I'm going to die." A high pitched shrill escaped from his lungs. The Nausicaan then turned to the security officer and pulled his blasé back to deliver another blow...

Seeing Rama go down and realising that she was rapidly losing control of the situation, Mira hit her commbadge, calling for the station to lock down all departures and ensure that all transportation was dampened. She had barely finished the rushed call when the Nausicaan turned the blade to her, thrusting it forward.

The blade sank into her side, where her heart would normally be located, with surprisingly little resistance. She smirked at him, grabbing her cuffs and snapping one loop over the wrist of the hand holding the knife.

"Nice try, but no luck," she remarked.
Back to top Go down
Rama

Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 12:48 am

Mira wrote:

Seeing Rama go down and realising that she was rapidly losing control of the situation, Mira hit her commbadge, calling for the station to lock down all departures and ensure that all transportation was dampened.  She had barely finished the rushed call when the Nausicaan turned the blade to her, thrusting it forward.

The blade sank into her side, where her heart would normally be located, with surprisingly little resistance.  She smirked at him, grabbing her cuffs and snapping one loop over the wrist of the hand holding the knife.

"Nice try, but no luck," she remarked.

Rama looked up to Mira, terror filled his eyes. His hand clutched his cheek "Am I... Will I... Am I going to die? All the profits I haven't earned. The schemes I have yet to mastermind. The deals that won't come to fruition. All the fine people that I have yet to cheat. Is this really how it ends?"

The Nausicaan growled at Rama. "You'll die for this Ferengi! You will die!"
Back to top Go down
Mira

Mira

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 6:07 am

Rama wrote:
Rama looked up to Mira, terror filled his eyes. His hand clutched his cheek "Am I... Will I... Am I going to die? All the profits I haven't earned. The schemes I have yet to mastermind. The deals that won't come to fruition. All the fine people that I have yet to cheat. Is this really how it ends?"

The Nausicaan growled at Rama. "You'll die for this Ferengi! You will die!"

As Mira snapped the other loop of the cuffs around the Nausicaan's other wrist, she tightened them just as a couple more security officers appeared to take over from her. She was all too happy to hand the large alien over to their care and move over to check on Rama.

Examining the cut to his face, she shook her head slightly at his theatrics. "Five minutes with a dermal regenerator and you'll be right back to normal," she assured him.
Back to top Go down
Rama

Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 3:13 pm

Mira wrote:

As Mira snapped the other loop of the cuffs around the Nausicaan's other wrist, she tightened them just as a couple more security officers appeared to take over from her.  She was all too happy to hand the large alien over to their care and move over to check on Rama.

Examining the cut to his face, she shook her head slightly at his theatrics.  "Five minutes with a dermal regenerator and you'll be right back to normal," she assured him.

Rama breathed a sigh of relief upon the realization that he was going to live. He sat on the bar floor still clutching his cheek. "Next time Starfleet... less talk more arresting!
Back to top Go down
Mira

Mira

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 3:49 pm

Rama wrote:
Rama breathed a sigh of relief upon the realization that he was going to live. He sat on the bar floor still clutching his cheek. "Next time Starfleet... less talk more arresting!

Mira huffed, sitting back on her heels and rolling her eyes. "It's part of the rules, Rama. You're supposed to... what's it called again? Read them their rights? I can't just slap the cuffs on him without telling him why," she grumbled. "That's just standard procedure."
Back to top Go down
Rama

Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 5:34 pm

Mira wrote:

Mira huffed, sitting back on her heels and rolling her eyes.  "It's part of the rules, Rama.  You're supposed to... what's it called again?  Read them their rights?  I can't just slap the cuffs on him without telling him why," she grumbled.  "That's just standard procedure."

"Take some advice Starfleet." Rama begun to pull himself to hid feet. "That may be the procedure but sometimes you have to bend the rules in the name of safety. Ive seen a lot of people arrested and sometimes you just need to get them under control. You can't give them a chance to hurt someone. Look at my face!" Rama scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Mira

Mira

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 5:40 pm

Rama wrote:
"Take some advice Starfleet." Rama begun to pull himself to hid feet. "That may be the procedure but sometimes you have to bend the rules in the name of safety. Ive seen a lot of people arrested and sometimes you just need to get them under control. You can't give them a chance to hurt someone. Look at my face!" Rama scoffed.

The program rolled her eyes again at the Ferengi as she also climbed back to her feet. "You got a scratch. Well done, Rama. Had I actually been human, I would be in sickbay's surgery suite right now, but that doesn't matter. I don't have the subroutines necessary to know how to bend the rules properly!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aurora Fleet :: Aurora Fleet :: Starbase Athena :: Shore Leave-
Jump to: