Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks) I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks) I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks) I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks) I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chira Abols
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

Most Loveable
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks) Empty
PostSubject: Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks)   Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 2:49 pm

[Bajor - Eastern Province]

A soft little breeze stirred the curtains of their room, tickling across Chira's bare skin. The Eastern Province's season of late summer still held strong, even though things were getting cold on Earth. Quietly, Chira rose from the bed, smiling at the still-sleeping form of Henriks. Her brave, beautiful Apple Knight...her husband. Things still felt like a whirlwind transport. She could hardly remember any certain event, from saying goodbye to friends and family in Latvia to their trip to the transport, their brief layover at DS9, and finally...finally...here, in their little cottage in the rolling and verdant hills.

She stretched, slipping on a diaphanous robe as she quietly padded across the wooden floor to the open window. Outside, the sun was just beginning to peek up over the green horizon. The day promised to be another pretty one. Idly, her hand slipped down to her abdomen, resting there. She and Henriks had decided not to waste any time in starting their family. The first thing she planned to do when they got back to the ship was to scan herself for initial signs of pregnancy.

Chira continued to lean against the tall window frame. There wasn't another time in her life that she could recall being so content.
Back to top Go down
Henriks Ābols
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Surgeon's Distinction
Art Contribution
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks)   Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 10:27 pm

As the early morning sun began to peek its head over the horizon, Henriks stirred, the light registering even through his closed eyelids. He slowly opened one eye, and then another, a soft smile spreading itself across his face as he gazed upon his lovely lady, his wife. He propped his head up, his elbow resting on the bed, and a content sigh escaped his lip. How had he gotten so lucky? He had never been so happy, so at peace with his life.

He slipped out of bed and into a clean pair of shorts. Chira was standing out in the fresh air, surveying the gorgeous landscape that greeted them from their room. "Beautiful, isn't it?" he asked, making his way to her. Henriks wrapped his arms around her, as he was wont to do, and kissing her on the shoulder. "But not half so beautiful as you, my lady." He grinned. Henriks noted how her hand rested on her abdomen. What a magical night they'd had. All they needed was a spark of that magic for a new life to be born. Would they soon be parents? he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Chira Abols
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

Most Loveable

PostSubject: Re: Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks)   Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 7:20 pm

Henriks Ābols wrote:

As the early morning sun began to peek its head over the horizon, Henriks stirred, the light registering even through his closed eyelids. He slowly opened one eye, and then another, a soft smile spreading itself across his face as he gazed upon his lovely lady, his wife. He propped his head up, his elbow resting on the bed, and a content sigh escaped his lip. How had he gotten so lucky? He had never been so happy, so at peace with his life.

He slipped out of bed and into a clean pair of shorts. Chira was standing out in the fresh air, surveying the gorgeous landscape that greeted them from their room. "Beautiful, isn't it?" he asked, making his way to her. Henriks wrapped his arms around her, as he was wont to do, and kissing her on the shoulder. "But not half so beautiful as you, my lady." He grinned. Henriks noted how her hand rested on her abdomen. What a magical night they'd had. All they needed was a spark of that magic for a new life to be born. Would they soon be parents? he hoped.

Closing her eyes, Chira leaned back into her husband's embrace as his arms went around her. It was a feeling that she could lean into all day long, and never complain a second. Turning around, Chira threw her arms around him, across his shoulders, drawing Henriks in for a close kiss. "You flatterer, you," she grinned, resting her head on his chest. "Don't you know it'll get you everywhere?"

Gently, she guided his hand to rest on her abdomen, smiling back up at him, her doe-brown eyes full of the joy of life that he brought her. "So! What's on the agenda today, Mr. Apple? Aside from the obvious," she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Henriks Ābols
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Surgeon's Distinction
Art Contribution
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks)   Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 11:43 am

Chira Abols wrote:

Closing her eyes, Chira leaned back into her husband's embrace as his arms went around her.  It was a feeling that she could lean into all day long, and never complain a second.  Turning around, Chira threw her arms around him, across his shoulders, drawing Henriks in for a close kiss.  "You flatterer, you," she grinned, resting her head on his chest.  "Don't you know it'll get you everywhere?"

Gently, she guided his hand to rest on her abdomen, smiling back up at him, her doe-brown eyes full of the joy of life that he brought her.  "So!  What's on the agenda today, Mr. Apple?  Aside from the obvious," she smirked.  

Henriks closed his eyes for a moment, resting his head gently on hers with a smile. If only they could stay like this all day, he thought, musing about about how wonderful the day already was. The sun continued its ascent, serving to make Chira lovelier and lovelier by the minute. They could always go back to bed, he grinned, but the landscape seemed to beg to be explored.

"Yes," he replied after the kiss, "flattery seems to do quite well for me. But I mean all of it." He gave her a peck to the forehead. "Besides the obvious?" he chuckled. "Besides loving you and thinking how wonderful you are?" His grin widened. "Mm," he mused, "I suppose we could go out and explore, see some sights..." His stomach grumbled. "But first, some breakfast. What are you hungry for, m'lady?"
Back to top Go down
Chira Abols
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

Most Loveable

PostSubject: Re: Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks)   Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 8:26 pm

Henriks Ābols wrote:

Henriks closed his eyes for a moment, resting his head gently on hers with a smile. If only they could stay like this all day, he thought, musing about about how wonderful the day already was. The sun continued its ascent, serving to make Chira lovelier and lovelier by the minute. They could always go back to bed, he grinned, but the landscape seemed to beg to be explored.

"Yes," he replied after the kiss, "flattery seems to do quite well for me. But I mean all of it." He gave her a peck to the forehead. "Besides the obvious?" he chuckled. "Besides loving you and thinking how wonderful you are?" His grin widened. "Mm," he mused, "I suppose we could go out and explore, see some sights..." His stomach grumbled. "But first, some breakfast. What are you hungry for, m'lady?"

"What a dangerous question, Mr. Abols," Chira purred, grinning with playful wickedness.  "I would've thought last night had answered that question with definite finality."  She giggled lightly and kissed him on the lips, doing a little dancing twirl.  It almost seemed like she had no choice, that her body itself made her feet move, like it couldn't contain the happiness surging through her.  "Well, there's no room service in a place like this.  But Anna Arthur would travel on transport from Earth to Bajor to whap me with a stick if I told you I didn't know how to cook."
Back to top Go down
Henriks Ābols
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Surgeon's Distinction
Art Contribution
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks)   Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 10:59 am

Chira Abols wrote:

"What a dangerous question, Mr. Abols," Chira purred, grinning with playful wickedness.  "I would've thought last night had answered that question with definite finality."  She giggled lightly and kissed him on the lips, doing a little dancing twirl.  It almost seemed like she had no choice, that her body itself made her feet move, like it couldn't contain the happiness surging through her.  "Well, there's no room service in a place like this.  But Anna Arthur would travel on transport from Earth to Bajor to whap me with a stick if I told you I didn't know how to cook."

Henriks couldn't help but grin in reply, her moods always contagious. Yes, he thought, that question had been answered. But still, the question had found itself between the curled corners of his mouth. Before he could continue, her lips were on his, and all his thoughts galloped from his mind, silencing him. When she pulled away, he continued to grin, saying, "What shall we make, mm?"
Back to top Go down
Chira Abols
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

Most Loveable

PostSubject: Re: Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks)   Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 7:52 pm

Henriks Ābols wrote:

Henriks couldn't help but grin in reply, her moods always contagious. Yes, he thought, that question had been answered. But still, the question had found itself between the curled corners of his mouth. Before he could continue, her lips were on his, and all his thoughts galloped from his mind, silencing him. When she pulled away, he continued to grin, saying, "What shall we make, mm?"

"Hmmm..." Chira said, landing one more kiss square on the lips. She was reluctant to pull away, but...well. They had to eat some time, right? Chira pulled her diaphanous robe a little closer to herself, making her way over to the replicator unit. She concentrated on her work, keying in multiple orders. Within little time, she had a table full of ingredients - waffle batter, fresh berries, cream. "Ktarian eggs," she smirked, holding two large, yellow-and-brown-speckled eggs. "Poached or scambled?"
Back to top Go down
Henriks Ābols
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Surgeon's Distinction
Art Contribution
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks)   Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 11:12 am

Chira Abols wrote:

"Hmmm..." Chira said, landing one more kiss square on the lips.  She was reluctant to pull away, but...well.  They had to eat some time, right?  Chira pulled her diaphanous robe a little closer to herself, making her way over to the replicator unit.  She concentrated on her work, keying in multiple orders.  Within little time, she had a table full of ingredients - waffle batter, fresh berries, cream.  "Ktarian eggs," she smirked, holding two large, yellow-and-brown-speckled eggs.  "Poached or scrambled?"

A pleasant tingle went down his spine as she landed yet another of her magical works. The perfect thing for breakfast, he thought to himself. He could have gone off that all day, but his stomach had other ideas. Time for a second breakfast.

Henriks eagerly followed his lovely lady over to where the food replicator was. Chira had already begun to key in orders, and Henriks helped to set it upon the nearby table. A sly grin spread itself across his face as he reached for the cream. He dipped a finger briefly into the cream, as if to taste it. But instead, he dotted her nose before answering the question with "Poached." He reached for the eggs now, asking, "How would you like yours, m'lady?"
Back to top Go down
Chira Abols
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

Most Loveable

PostSubject: Re: Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks)   Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 7:10 pm

Henriks Ābols wrote:

A pleasant tingle went down his spine as she landed yet another of her magical works. The perfect thing for breakfast, he thought to himself. He could have gone off that all day, but his stomach had other ideas. Time for a second breakfast.

Henriks eagerly followed his lovely lady over to where the food replicator was. Chira had already begun to key in orders, and Henriks helped to set it upon the nearby table. A sly grin spread itself across his face as he reached for the cream. He dipped a finger briefly into the cream, as if to taste it. But instead, he dotted her nose before answering the question with "Poached." He reached for the eggs now, asking, "How would you like yours, m'lady?"

"Poached sounds good," Chira said, turning right around and into a bit of cream. She tried to take it off with her tongue, but ended up looking like a frog. "Well, Apple," she said, with playful severity, "you're gonna have to just lick it off. I won't go after you and cleaning up your messes, you know..."

Reaching down, Chira picked up one of the plump red berries. She'd ordered something sweet and local, even though she wasn't that familiar with Bajoran flora. Dipping the berry in the cream, she fed it to him. "And don't get used to this, either," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Henriks Ābols
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Surgeon's Distinction
Art Contribution
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks)   Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 11:10 pm

Chira Abols wrote:

"Poached sounds good," Chira said, turning right around and into a bit of cream.  She tried to take it off with her tongue, but ended up looking like a frog.  "Well, Apple," she said, with playful severity, "you're gonna have to just lick it off.  I won't go after you and cleaning up your messes, you know..."

Reaching down, Chira picked up one of the plump red berries.  She'd ordered something sweet and local, even though she wasn't that familiar with Bajoran flora.  Dipping the berry in the cream, she fed it to him.  "And don't get used to this, either," she grinned.  

Chira tried to lick the cream off herself, but like most, her tongue just wasn't long enough. It was a good effort, though really hilarious as she went cross-eyed as a result. "Oh, am I?" he teased, his face lighting up. "You know you shouldn't tempt me like that," he added with a sly grin, kissing the tip of her nose. "There, gorgeous again." Not "again", he thought, "always". She was always beautiful to him... especially with a dot of cream on her nose, he decided.

He released a sigh of contentment, wishing he could just bask in her beauty the whole day. He ducked down briefly, searching for a suitable pan to poach the eggs in. And when he popped back up, he suddenly found a berry in his mouth. "Delicious and sweet," he mused, "just like m'lady." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Chira Abols
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

Most Loveable

PostSubject: Re: Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks)   Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 7:44 am

Henriks Ābols wrote:

Chira tried to lick the cream off herself, but like most, her tongue just wasn't long enough. It was a good effort, though really hilarious as she went cross-eyed as a result. "Oh, am I?" he teased, his face lighting up. "You know you shouldn't tempt me like that," he added with a sly grin, kissing the tip of her nose. "There, gorgeous again." Not "again", he thought, "always". She was always beautiful to him... especially with a dot of cream on her nose, he decided.

He released a sigh of contentment, wishing he could just bask in her beauty the whole day. He ducked down briefly, searching for a suitable pan to poach the eggs in. And when he popped back up, he suddenly found a berry in his mouth. "Delicious and sweet," he mused, "just like m'lady." He grinned.

"Flatterer," Chira grinned, shaking her head and laughing softly, rubbing at her nose. The rational part of her mind knew that marriage wasn't always this - there would be arguments over silly things, but there would also be make-ups. She knew, though, that never in a thousand lifetimes would Henriks ever do anything to hurt her. Just when Chira had decided not to worry about things like marriage and children, the universe had unfolded and deposited one Apple Knight, right square in her life.

A little while later, with breakfast cooked and served and in the midst of being eaten, Chira stabbed a little bit of egg and held it on her fork. "Y'know, they do rock-climbing expeditions here. Beginner stuff...I've always wanted to do that. Wanna go?"
Back to top Go down
Henriks Ābols
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Surgeon's Distinction
Art Contribution
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks)   Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 1:38 pm

Chira Abols wrote:

"Flatterer," Chira grinned, shaking her head and laughing softly, rubbing at her nose.  The rational part of her mind knew that marriage wasn't always this - there would be arguments over silly things, but there would also be make-ups.  She knew, though, that never in a thousand lifetimes would Henriks ever do anything to hurt her.  Just when Chira had decided not to worry about things like marriage and children, the universe had unfolded and deposited one Apple Knight, right square in her life.  

A little while later, with breakfast cooked and served and in the midst of being eaten, Chira stabbed a little bit of egg and held it on her fork.  "Y'know, they do rock-climbing expeditions here.  Beginner stuff...I've always wanted to do that.  Wanna go?"

The table was now set, a couple empty pans and pots waiting to cleaned, and Chira and Henriks were enjoying their breakfast. Henriks cut into his egg with a fork before bringing the bite up to his mouth to swallow. Delicious. He wanted to eat slow, enjoy this breakfast and his time with Chira. But the rest of the day beckoned as well. There were so many possibilities.

Chira, he had found, seemed to be like a mind reader at times, one of the countless things he loved about her. "Sounds wonderful," he agreed. Getting outdoors and seeing some of the wonderful scenery. Henriks finished off the last bite of his egg and reached for another berry. "It'll be a blast."
Back to top Go down
Chira Abols
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

Most Loveable

PostSubject: Re: Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks)   Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 11:18 pm

[Later]

The soft, warm wind whipped through Chira's hair as she and Henriks rode in a small skiff speeder that was included in their resort amenities. Their first breakfast together was a fond memory, now...though the showering had taken a bit more time than usual, due to newly-married-couple reasons. Chira smiled at the rolling, verdant countryside as it zipped on past them, resting her head on Henriks' shoulder as he piloted the speeder.

Soon a series of large cliffs came upon them, jutting a greenish-grey color from the hills. The water crashed not far in the distance, giving everything a rather picturesque scene. "Oh," she said, nodding at the rocks. "This is where we get off. There's a guide and everything waiting for us."
Back to top Go down
Henriks Ābols
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Surgeon's Distinction
Art Contribution
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks)   Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:55 am

[Later]

Henriks could not remember a time where he'd been happier. Their delicious breakfast had concluded followed by what had been a more than refreshing shower. Aside from that, it felt good to be clean. It left a certain feeling to the skin that made the caress of a gentle breeze feel almost as wonderful as Chira's touch. Her head rested on his shoulder as he steered their speeder. Henriks wished they could just drive like this all day, but soon they arrived at their destination. He brought the speeder to a halt and turned to grin at his lovely lady. "Well, let's not keep them waiting."
Back to top Go down
Chira Abols
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

Most Loveable

PostSubject: Re: Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks)   Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 2:28 pm

Henriks Ābols wrote:

Henriks could not remember a time where he'd been happier. Their delicious breakfast had concluded followed by what had been a more than refreshing shower. Aside from that, it felt good to be clean. It left a certain feeling to the skin that made the caress of a gentle breeze feel almost as wonderful as Chira's touch. Her head rested on his shoulder as he steered their speeder. Henriks wished they could just drive like this all day, but soon they arrived at their destination. He brought the speeder to a halt and turned to grin at his lovely lady. "Well, let's not keep them waiting."

"Yep, let's not," Chira grinned, hopping out of the speeder. Their host met them with a practiced smile, handing over a pair of bodysuits after a perfunctory explanation of everything. "Well," she said, eyeballing the blue-and-green suit. It had been made to fit snugly, like a glove. "I guess this'll be what we wear. I gotta admit, Apple...I can't wait to see you in the damn thing." With a little giggle, Chira moved off to one of the small cabanas built for changing, and slipped into her suit.
Back to top Go down
Henriks Ābols
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Surgeon's Distinction
Art Contribution
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks)   Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:51 am

Henriks accepted the bodysuit as it was pressed into his hands. His fingers rubbed over the material, taking in the texture and stretch of the fabric. It wasn't the sort of thing he normally liked to wear, but it was better suited for the coming adventure. And if it would make Chira smile, he thought, a lazy grin spreading across his lips as she giggled, then it would be more than worth it. "Not as much as I can't wait to see you," watching as she disappeared into one of the cabanas. Suit still in hand, he made his way towards them as well, with half a mind to join Chira in hers.
Back to top Go down
Chira Abols
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

Most Loveable

PostSubject: Re: Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks)   Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:53 am

Henriks Ābols wrote:
Henriks accepted the bodysuit as it was pressed into his hands. His fingers rubbed over the material, taking in the texture and stretch of the fabric. It wasn't the sort of thing he normally liked to wear, but it was better suited for the coming adventure. And if it would make Chira smile, he thought, a lazy grin spreading across his lips as she giggled, then it would be more than worth it. "Not as much as I can't wait to see you," watching as she disappeared into one of the cabanas. Suit still in hand, he made his way towards them as well, with half a mind to join Chira in hers.

Slipping out of the little cabana in her bodysuit, Chira couldn't help but feel the slightest bit self-conscious in the tight-fitting material. It didn't make much sense - after all, she'd spent the majority of this weekend without clothes, but...that had been just for Henriks. This...made her feel a little more exposed. She'd always felt just a little too skinny, too gangly...and it'd taken her years to feel comfortable in her own skin.

Then, again, half the visitors to this resort were beach-going nudists, so...who was she to feel inadequate?

Chira gave a quick knock on the other cabana's door, opening it and quickly darting in. "Hey. Just wondered if you needed any help fitting into skin-tight material..."
Back to top Go down
Henriks Ābols
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Surgeon's Distinction
Art Contribution
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks)   Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:50 am

Chira Abols wrote:

Slipping out of the little cabana in her bodysuit, Chira couldn't help but feel the slightest bit self-conscious in the tight-fitting material.  It didn't make much sense - after all, she'd spent the majority of this weekend without clothes, but...that had been just for Henriks.  This...made her feel a little more exposed.  She'd always felt just a little too skinny, too gangly...and it'd taken her years to feel comfortable in her own skin.

Then, again, half the visitors to this resort were beach-going nudists, so...who was she to feel inadequate?

Chira gave a quick knock on the other cabana's door, opening it and quickly darting in.  "Hey.  Just wondered if you needed any help fitting into skin-tight material..."

Henriks was still eying the material when he heard a soft knock on his door. Whoever it was didn't wait for a reply before slipping in. But his face lit up when he saw it was Chira. "How could I ever say no to help from you?" he asked, still grinning. He tilted his head slightly, gazing at his lovely lady, and let out a content sigh. "I only hope it looks half as good on me as you." He didn't really care about how he looked, but boy did Chira look wonderful. He gave her a quick kiss to the cheek before pulling his shirt off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks)   Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bajoran Holiday (Chira/Henriks)
Page 1 of 1