Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Mission 2: Tell No Tales

Go down 
+8
Alexander Wu
Safefta Pardek
Archangel T'Koris
Andrew Sheridan
Ilana Telak
Thelos th'Zhela
Derek Black
Henriks Ābols
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Matthew Thompson
Ensign
Ensign

Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Tell No Tales   Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 2:09 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

[Sickbay]

Ilana could see the look in the patient's eyes, but she forced herself to ignore it.  She had to, as much as she wished that she didn't have to.  The drug was mild, intended to make him more comfortable rather than as limp as a damp sock.

As she watched his muscles relax, she let a gentle smile cross her face and she patted his arm lightly.  "It's g-going to be ok," the Cardassian said softly.  "My n-name is Ilana.  Ilana Telak."

[Sickbay]

At that his eyes suddenly seemed more relaxed. On the surface it seemed like he may actually trust her, even if he didn't. "T-Thompson. Matthew Thompson."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart
Participated in the first mission

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Tell No Tales   Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 2:22 pm

Matthew Thompson wrote:

[Sickbay]

At that his eyes suddenly seemed more relaxed. On the surface it seemed like he may actually trust her, even if he didn't. "T-Thompson. Matthew Thompson."

[Sickbay]

The smile grew slightly, becoming more reassuring and almost more motherly as Ilana set the hypospray aside. Like all Cardassians, she had a very precise memory, and she had committed all of the ship's medical files to memory. Now that she knew this patient's name, it was easy to look into the databanks of her memory and retrieve the information she needed.

Picking up a tricorder, she scanned Matthew's vitals, taking mental note of each one. She knew that the man lying on the biobed didn't trust anyone, that he certainly wasn't going to trust her, but she also knew that he needed treatment, just like any other patient.

Tilting her head to one side, she looked down at him. "Why did you let it th-this bad?"
Back to top Go down
Matthew Thompson
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Tell No Tales   Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 2:36 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

[Sickbay]

The smile grew slightly, becoming more reassuring and almost more motherly as Ilana set the hypospray aside.  Like all Cardassians, she had a very precise memory, and she had committed all of the ship's medical files to memory.  Now that she knew this patient's name, it was easy to look into the databanks of her memory and retrieve the information she needed.

Picking up a tricorder, she scanned Matthew's vitals, taking mental note of each one.  She knew that the man lying on the biobed didn't trust anyone, that he certainly wasn't going to trust her, but she also knew that he needed treatment, just like any other patient.

Tilting her head to one side, she looked down at him.  "Why did you let it th-this bad?"

[Sickbay]

"Stress was eating away at me. Sometimes it falls out of my memory." His voice had a kind tone that had the hint of pain behind it. His gaze was then cast on the ceiling. "Plus, the only doctor I've ever trusted was Henriks."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Tell No Tales   Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 2:45 pm

Matthew Thompson wrote:

[Sickbay]

"Stress was eating away at me. Sometimes it falls out of my memory." His voice had a kind tone that had the hint of pain behind it. His gaze was then cast on the ceiling. "Plus, the only doctor I've ever trusted was Henriks."

[Sickbay]

Ilana frowned slightly, the scales around her eyes overlapping a little in the expression. Her head tilted a little further to the side. She didn't take offense at Matthew's admission that the only doctor he trusted was Henriks. She knew that there were many officers out there that didn't trust doctors.

"But D-Doctor Abols was here," she said softly. "You could h-have come in here at any time. Asked to talk to him."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Thompson
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Tell No Tales   Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 3:39 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

[Sickbay]

Ilana frowned slightly, the scales around her eyes overlapping a little in the expression.  Her head tilted a little further to the side.  She didn't take offense at Matthew's admission that the only doctor he trusted was Henriks.  She knew that there were many officers out there that didn't trust doctors.  

"But D-Doctor Abols was here," she said softly.  "You could h-have come in here at any time.  Asked to talk to him."

[Sickbay]

"I just...get distracted sometimes. I know it's wrong, but I just forget occasionally. It seems like the symptoms just get worse when I miss treatments them when I was never took them at all."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Tell No Tales   Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 3:48 pm

Matthew Thompson wrote:

[Sickbay]

"I just...get distracted sometimes. I know it's wrong, but I just forget occasionally. It seems like the symptoms just get worse when I miss treatments them when I was never took them at all."

[Sickbay]

Ilana gave a soft sigh. "Matthew, your illnesses are c-chronic. They worsen with time, whether or not you t-take the treatments. Y-your treatments are t-to lessen the s-symptom, not c-cure it. It is n-normal that the s-symptoms you experience are w-worse when you miss treatment th-than before you were g-given them."

Patting his arm, she smiled softly again. "I can have the c-computer remind you wh-when your treatments are d-due, if that w-would help."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Thompson
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Tell No Tales   Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 4:26 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

[Sickbay]

Ilana gave a soft sigh.  "Matthew, your illnesses are c-chronic.  They worsen with time, whether or not you t-take the treatments.  Y-your treatments are t-to lessen the s-symptom, not c-cure it.  It is n-normal that the s-symptoms you experience are w-worse when you miss treatment th-than before you were g-given them."

Patting his arm, she smiled softly again.  "I can have the c-computer remind you wh-when your treatments are d-due, if that w-would help."

[Sickbay]

"Probably a good idea." Matthew gave of a pain filled laugh. "Just glad I was off shift." Matthew commented his gaze being cast to his jacket. "I hope it didn't get dusty on the way down here." The young man let off a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Tell No Tales   Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 4:34 pm

Matthew Thompson wrote:

[Sickbay]

"Probably a good idea." Matthew gave of a pain filled laugh. "Just glad I was off shift." Matthew commented his gaze being cast to his jacket. "I hope it didn't get dusty on the way down here." The young man let off a small smile.

[Sickbay]

"I w-would think that a d-dusty jacket would be the l-least of your problems," Ilana replied with a hint of humour to her voice. Taking a seat in the chair next to the biobed, her scaled features softened slightly. "Matthew, with these illnesses... We h-have to inform the C-Captain and t-take you off d-duty."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Thompson
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Tell No Tales   Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 6:35 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

[Sickbay]

"I w-would think that a d-dusty jacket would be the l-least of your problems," Ilana replied with a hint of humour to her voice.  Taking a seat in the chair next to the biobed, her scaled features softened slightly.  "Matthew, with these illnesses... We h-have to inform the C-Captain and t-take you off d-duty."

[Sickbay]

"I'm security. When I have to do my job; adrenaline kicks in. I'll be fine. I promise." Matthew paused. "This jackets been to hell and back with me. I can promise you; let me do my job and I won't miss another appointment."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Tell No Tales   Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 7:35 pm

Matthew Thompson wrote:

[Sickbay]

"I'm security. When I have to do my job; adrenaline kicks in. I'll be fine. I promise." Matthew paused. "This jackets been to hell and back with me. I can promise you; let me do my job and I won't miss another appointment."

[Sickbay]

With her face twisting into a grimace of sympathy, Ilana shook her head. She understood the drive to duty. She was Cardassian, after all. She had gone up against her best friend when he regularly dragged her out of the research lab to take care of her basic needs. She sympathised with the ensign on the biobed, but she couldn't allow that to come between her and the decision that was best for him.

"I c-cannot, Matthew," she murmured to him. "If you had b-been in S-Sciences or even in o-ops, I m-might have been able t-to let you go back on d-duty, but not s-security. It is t-too d-dangerous, both for y-you and your f-fellow officers."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Thompson
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Tell No Tales   Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:07 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

[Sickbay]

With her face twisting into a grimace of sympathy, Ilana shook her head.  She understood the drive to duty.  She was Cardassian, after all.  She had gone up against her best friend when he regularly dragged her out of the research lab to take care of her basic needs.  She sympathised with the ensign on the biobed, but she couldn't allow that to come between her and the decision that was best for him.

"I c-cannot, Matthew," she murmured to him.  "If you had b-been in S-Sciences or even in o-ops, I m-might have been able t-to let you go back on d-duty, but not s-security.  It is t-too d-dangerous, both for y-you and your f-fellow officers."

[Sickbay]

"You know the alternative? I return to freelance bounty hunting. Much more dangerous. More near-death experiences than I can count. Pick my poison." As the truth passed over his lips, his gaze returned to the ceiling. "You can trust me. I've dealt with this for years, I'm the best because I've learned to channel it all."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Tell No Tales   Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:16 pm

Matthew Thompson wrote:

[Sickbay]

"You know the alternative? I return to freelance bounty hunting. Much more dangerous. More near-death experiences than I can count. Pick my poison." As the truth passed over his lips, his gaze returned to the ceiling. "You can trust me. I've dealt with this for years, I'm the best because I've learned to channel it all."

[Sickbay]

Ilana played with the thin black wire that was partially hidden by her short hair, her fingers tracing its path from behind her ear down to her throat. She knew that this was likely to be a difficult conversation. She could feel herself losing control over its direction, but she also had to allow the patient to steer. Psychology was no her forte.

"That is, of course, your ch-choice," she replied to his mention of an alternative. It wasn't much of an alternative in her eyes, but she continued, carefully choosing her words. "J-just because you have dealt with it for y-years does not m-mean that you can continue to do so. Th-there comes a t-time with all chronic illnesses wh-where a d-decision has to b-be made. According to y-your medical f-file, you have n-not one, but t-two neuro-degenerative diseases." She sighed again. "It is n-not a matter of m-me trusting you, b-but of p-professional c-concern. I c-cannot, in g-good conscience, allow you to r-return to duty."
Back to top Go down
Derek Black
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Completed Plot and Bio Page

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Tell No Tales   Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:28 pm

Andrew Sheridan wrote:
Bridge

"At once, Captain," Andrew replied professionally...ever aware that his superior was still nearby watching his movements.  Yet, such did not make him nervous.  He had been used to people looking over his shoulder during his studies with his mother and father...in the timeline where the Borg ruled and slain them.  Thus, Sophie's presence near him was not something he was nervous about...least wise not while he was focused on his duties.

His fingers danced smoothly over the Ops console in order to send the coordinates to his counterpart at the helm, and with a nod to the officer in red sitting there...Andrew indicated the information was sent.

[Bridge]

"Thanks Ensign." Derek remarked, quickly inputting the numbers into his navigational computer. Confirming that their target was the designated 'L' Class planet while plotting a trajectory which would ease them into a high orbit and not bounce off the atmosphere, he altered their heading. "ETA 20 minutes at current speed."

Taking the time to study the ion traces that Sheridan had picked up, Derek's brow furrowed slightly in concentration. The trail itself was faint, but steady. Unlike the contours left by a warp drive, this seemed much too weak for a starship's main propulsion system. Colourizing the trail's intensity and concentration, he determined that it had been a slow, steady, acceleration, with the residual particles massing at the origin point of the distress signal. Between that point and the planet, the particles became increasingly spaced.

Looking over to Sheridan, Derek caught his attention. "Ensign, would it be possible to access Starfleet records from the old Enterprise's encounter? I'm primarily interested in comparing their logs to our current readings on that trail. From what I can determine, this seems more like what you would see with a back-up or possibly even jerry-rigged ion drive system, like the ones used on Earth spacecraft late in the 21st century."

Back to top Go down
Matthew Thompson
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Tell No Tales   Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:29 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

[Sickbay]

Ilana played with the thin black wire that was partially hidden by her short hair, her fingers tracing its path from behind her ear down to her throat.  She knew that this was likely to be a difficult conversation.  She could feel herself losing control over its direction, but she also had to allow the patient to steer.  Psychology was no her forte.

"That is, of course, your ch-choice," she replied to his mention of an alternative.  It wasn't much of an alternative in her eyes, but she continued, carefully choosing her words.  "J-just because you have dealt with it for y-years does not m-mean that you can continue to do so.  Th-there comes a t-time with all chronic illnesses wh-where a d-decision has to b-be made.  According to y-your medical f-file, you have n-not one, but t-two neuro-degenerative diseases."  She sighed again.  "It is n-not a matter of m-me trusting you, b-but of p-professional c-concern.  I c-cannot, in g-good conscience, allow you to r-return to duty."

[Sickbay]

"The records are incorrect. I have one. It causes symptoms of the other. And as long as I actually take the treatments it could lead to curing the Parkinson's and even reverse the effects."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Tell No Tales   Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:39 pm

Matthew Thompson wrote:

[Sickbay]

"The records are incorrect. I have one. It causes symptoms of the other. And as long as I actually take the treatments it could lead to curing the Parkinson's and even reverse the effects."

[Sickbay]

Ilana inclined her head to the patient. "My apologies. I w-will correct the r-records," she replied calmly before continuing on. "Even if the t-treatments c-could reverse the effects of P-Parkinson's disease, I w-would still have to relieve you of d-duty until such events come to p-pass." She paused, thinking for a moment. "C-consider this: you have, under your command, an officer wh-whose role is d-dependent on c-clear thought, immediate decisions and very precise motor control. Th-that same officer has a ch-chronic illness that severely impedes his m-motor control and his th-thought p-processes, wh-what would you d-do with him?"
Back to top Go down
Matthew Thompson
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Tell No Tales   Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:53 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

[Sickbay]

Ilana inclined her head to the patient.  "My apologies.  I w-will correct the r-records," she replied calmly before continuing on.  "Even if the t-treatments c-could reverse the effects of P-Parkinson's disease, I w-would still have to relieve you of d-duty until such events come to p-pass."  She paused, thinking for a moment.  "C-consider this:  you have, under your command, an officer wh-whose role is d-dependent on c-clear thought, immediate decisions and very precise motor control.  Th-that same officer has a ch-chronic illness that severely impedes his m-motor control and his th-thought p-processes, wh-what would you d-do with him?"

"Put him to the test in a Holodeck. If he proved himself capable; I'd let him work. Can I sit up now?" Matthew asked quickly in return.
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Tell No Tales   Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:01 pm

Matthew Thompson wrote:

"Put him to the test in a Holodeck. If he proved himself capable; I'd let him work. Can I sit up now?" Matthew asked quickly in return.

[Sickbay]

"I am afraid that I do not have that luxury," Ilana replied. Putting them to the test on the holodeck? As far as she was aware, you would have to keep testing them constantly to make sure that they were still up to the job. That was the problem with chronic illnesses. Her scales shifted slightly into a frown as he asked to sit up. "Matthew, your v-vitals were erratic and you w-were in full muscular c-convulsions only a few minutes ago. I do not r-recommend any m-movement for at l-least twelve h-hours."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Thompson
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Tell No Tales   Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:09 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

[Sickbay]

"I am afraid that I do not have that luxury," Ilana replied.  Putting them to the test on the holodeck?  As far as she was aware, you would have to keep testing them constantly to make sure that they were still up to the job.  That was the problem with chronic illnesses.  Her scales shifted slightly into a frown as he asked to sit up.  "Matthew, your v-vitals were erratic and you w-were in full muscular c-convulsions only a few minutes ago.  I do not r-recommend any m-movement for at l-least twelve h-hours."

[Sickbay]

Matthew let out a groan. "Well that's not fun. I'm not the 'sit around and watch' kind of person." To anyone who knew him, seeing him have this much conversation with a doctor he just met probably seemed odd. He didn't understand it frankly.
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Tell No Tales   Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:15 pm

Matthew Thompson wrote:

[Sickbay]

Matthew let out a groan. "Well that's not fun. I'm not the 'sit around and watch' kind of person." To anyone who knew him, seeing him have this much conversation with a doctor he just met probably seemed odd. He didn't understand it frankly.

[Sickbay]

With an amused smile, Ilana sat back in the chair. "V-very few officers I have m-met are," she told him. It most likely wouldn't bring him much comfort, but she had to make the effort. "J-just one day, I w-would like to m-meet one wh-who was n-not about to b-bolt out of sickbay as soon as we t-turn off the d-dermal regenerator."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Thompson
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Tell No Tales   Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:53 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

[Sickbay]

With an amused smile, Ilana sat back in the chair.  "V-very few officers I have m-met are," she told him.  It most likely wouldn't bring him much comfort, but she had to make the effort.  "J-just one day, I w-would like to m-meet one wh-who was n-not about to b-bolt out of sickbay as soon as we t-turn off the d-dermal regenerator."

[Sickbay]

"Well, that day isn't today." Matthew commented with a slight laugh and smile. "Soon as I get out of here, I'm on my way to the Holodeck. I need to work on my swordplay. It isn't bad; but it could use a little work."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Tell No Tales   Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 5:41 am

Matthew Thompson wrote:

[Sickbay]

"Well, that day isn't today." Matthew commented with a slight laugh and smile. "Soon as I get out of here, I'm on my way to the Holodeck. I need to work on my swordplay. It isn't bad; but it could use a little work."

[Sickbay]

"As s-soon as you get out of here, you are going to your qu-quarters to rest, or I will c-confine you here for longer," Ilana corrected with a humourless smile.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Thompson
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Tell No Tales   Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 9:21 am

Ilana Telak wrote:

[Sickbay]

"As s-soon as you get out of here, you are going to your qu-quarters to rest, or I will c-confine you here for longer," Ilana corrected with a humourless smile.

[Sickbay]

"I think you just want to keep me to yourself." Matthew laughed. "Rest is so boring though. I feel like there's so much I could get done; and I'm stuck to rest."
Back to top Go down
Andrew Sheridan
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post of the Month - Mission
Participated in the first mission Participated in the first mission

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Tell No Tales   Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 10:02 am

Bridge

Andrew gladly sent the information to the helmsman at his request. He had already been looking up exactly that when Derek had inquired; so it was no trouble at all to send the information to his console.

"You should have it by now," Andrew told Derek with a nod, and continued to focus the sensors on the readings they had been picking up of the ion trail. To stay too narrowly focused on a single reading was never a good idea for any starship crew, and Andrew knew that very well. Thus, while some of the energy of the starship was focused on their mystery; Andrew had allocated the rest of the sensors to keeping an eye out for troubles. The last thing they needed was to be ambushed, because he wasn't paying attention.

He was highly curious about the strange area on their destination. Such a planet should not have much water at all...much less enough to be the size of the India Ocean. Such planets were mainly for plant life...not humanoids. In truth, they now had two mysteries....the ion trail of the ship that sent out the distress call, and a Class-L planet that had an area much nicer than the type usually had. Well, they were first and foremost explorers, and now they were going to get that chance....assuming it wasn't all a trap.

Why did he constantly think it was? What other information was present to signify such a warning? Was he really being paranoid? Weapons fire and debris...those were two things he now began looking for. Starship weapons left signatures in space, and they lasted for a couple of hours or so depending on the intensity of the battle. Debris was something that might give them a hint to the ship they were attempting to find...or anything else. Thus, Andrew began searching for these clues...something that might add up to the warning bells in his head.

Instead of weapon signatures; Andrew found the origin of a piece of debris neatly obscured by an asteroid field.

"Chief Black, what do you make of that?" he asked his counterpart at the Helm. "Part of the ship we are looking for?" Knowing the Captain had gone over to the Science station; Andrew sent the info to her as well. "Captain, picking up one single piece of debris in the asteroid field along our trajectory."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Tell No Tales   Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 10:20 am

Andrew Sheridan wrote:
Bridge
"Chief Black, what do you make of that?" he asked his counterpart at the Helm.  "Part of the ship we are looking for?"  Knowing the Captain had gone over to the Science station; Andrew sent the info to her as well.  "Captain, picking up one single piece of debris in the asteroid field along our trajectory."

[Bridge]

Archangel glanced back at the console as it beeped to signal a new data packet being sent to it. Scanning through the information, she looked closely at the configuration of the debris.

"Ensign... is that a piece of an Orion ship?"
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Tell No Tales   Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 10:27 am

Matthew Thompson wrote:

[Sickbay]

"I think you just want to keep me to yourself." Matthew laughed. "Rest is so boring though. I feel like there's so much I could get done; and I'm stuck to rest."

[Sickbay]

Ilana gave a quiet snort. She was lucky that Raynor wasn't here to hear that. She didn't think that he'd step in to stop it, but he would watch Thompson like a hawk, just waiting for the security officer to slip up.

"I can s-sympathise," she told him, "but it is n-necessary if you want to b-be at your b-best if and when you do go back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Tell No Tales   Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission 2: Tell No Tales
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next