Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Mission 2: Tell No Tales

Go down 
+8
Alexander Wu
Safefta Pardek
Archangel T'Koris
Andrew Sheridan
Ilana Telak
Thelos th'Zhela
Derek Black
Henriks Ābols
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Operations
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Tell No Tales   Mission 2: Tell No Tales - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 6:06 pm

[First Officer's Ready Room]
[Later...]

Gabriel Arthur stood by the viewport in his office, idly scratching the healed cut on his forehead. The latest reports from sickbay on Kattell weren't anything to jump for joy over, but at least she was still hanging on. As far as the rest of the former prisoners...well. Aside from malnutrition and a few cuts and scrapes, they seemed to be getting better. Physically, that was. Mentally? Who knew. Your work's gonna be cut out for you, big sister, he thought.

Moving away from the window, Gabriel leaned against his desk, switching his computer terminal on. "Computer," he commanded, "begin recording."

First Officer's Log, addendum.

Repairs continue to be underway on the ship. Considering that she was outnumbered and jumped, the ship seems to be in pretty good shape. Her crew, of course, performed admirably.

This was our first encounter with Orion pirates, though they appear to be growing more active, now that the war is over and the spacelanes are quieter. With the Federation's strength reduced as it is, piracy will become more of a problem. I would have preferred to send Krespo to prison, but his second-in-command will do. I'll be surprised if the woman *stays* in prison, but...that's a problem for the UFP legal system.

Aside from the total loss of the shuttlecraft
Durer, our heaviest casualty continues to be crewman Kattell. She remains under induced coma. Sickbay reports that...well, that's all they're saying, right now. Everyone else appears to be recovering and champing at the bit to get back on duty.

Speaking of which...we find ourselves with two interesting cases, both of which I hope do not turn into problems. Matthew Thompson and Alexander Wu. Thompson continues to be belligerent, and I worry about how long the captain will put up with it. Wu is...a different story. I knew Alex, from other ships, and he was a brilliant NCO and damn good at his job. I know that there's been some issues in his life, and an incident that required a demotion. I will have to look further into this, as time warrants.

In conclusion, the ship continues on course to the starbase, to drop off our prisoners and passengers. Hopefully, Kattell can get better physical therapy on the station.

End XO's log.

End Mission
Back to top Go down

Mission 2: Tell No Tales
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12