Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Sciences
Best Couple
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) Empty
PostSubject: Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos)   Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 8:06 am

[USS Phoenix - Junior Officer Quarters]

Don't screw this up.

The thought, almost a mantra by now, had been running through Gavin's skull ever since he'd woken up a few hours before Alpha shift to sort through recipes and ideas. He'd even called his mother, though she had spent the bulk of the subspace message making him feel, in a roundabout way that mothers had, bad about not joining the family planetside for Thanksgiving dinner. There had been some good advice mixed in with the guilt, though. Only one of his sisters was traveling to Hamilton this season. This was Gavin's first Thanksgiving in space, and so it was the first for the immediate Van Gelder family where everyone wasn't together.

Any wistful nostalgia that Gavin might fall victim to was swept away when he considered the fact that he hadn't really spoken to his father ever since changing billets from Medical to Science. Not exactly the most comfortable of dinner topics. And speaking of dinner - Gavin pulled a set of plates out of the replicator. They were a light blue ceramic. He hoped Thelos liked them.

Setting the plates out, Gavin gave a look around the room. He'd even taken the time to straighten everything up. His own roommate was on Earth for shore leave, so they'd have some privacy, at least. Gav checked his chronometer, noting that there were only a few minutes left until the time that Thelos was to visit. It made him nervous all over again.
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos)   Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 8:18 am

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:
[USS Phoenix - Junior Officer Quarters]

Don't screw this up.

The thought, almost a mantra by now, had been running through Gavin's skull ever since he'd woken up a few hours before Alpha shift to sort through recipes and ideas.  He'd even called his mother, though she had spent the bulk of the subspace message making him feel, in a roundabout way that mothers had, bad about not joining the family planetside for Thanksgiving dinner.  There had been some good advice mixed in with the guilt, though.  Only one of his sisters was traveling to Hamilton this season.  This was Gavin's first Thanksgiving in space, and so it was the first for the immediate Van Gelder family where everyone wasn't together.  

Any wistful nostalgia that Gavin might fall victim to was swept away when he considered the fact that he hadn't really spoken to his father ever since changing billets from Medical to Science.  Not exactly the most comfortable of dinner topics.  And speaking of dinner - Gavin pulled a set of plates out of the replicator.  They were a light blue ceramic.  He hoped Thelos liked them.  

Setting the plates out, Gavin gave a look around the room.  He'd even taken the time to straighten everything up.  His own roommate was on Earth for shore leave, so they'd have some privacy, at least.  Gav checked his chronometer, noting that there were only a few minutes left until the time that Thelos was to visit.  It made him nervous all over again.

[USS Pheonix - Corridors]

When Thelos had been invited to observe Thanksgiving with Gavin, he'd been surprised and quick to search the database to figure out, well... just what all that was. He knew it was a holiday that many human celebrated or went on leave for- Andoria had none at this point in the year, so he usually just stayed on his ship and covered other shifts.

In truth, he'd been a little perturbed by the rather bloody history of the holiday- not something that he'd expected from humans but rather something closer to what he'd expect from Andoria.  Despite the blue people's appearance, they were actually considered a warrior race, if less prone to bragging than the average Klingon.

Oh, well. It obviously meant something to Gavin, and Thelos wasn't going to miss the opportunity to spend time with the endearing science officer again.

He hadn't really seen if there was a custom to bring anything to dinner, but his unknowing parents had sent him a bottle of authentic Andorian ale fairly recently and he had that clutched behind his back as he located the correct door to Gavin's quarters, ringing the chime.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos)   Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 8:32 am

Thelos th'Zhela wrote:

When Thelos had been invited to observe Thanksgiving with Gavin, he'd been surprised and quick to search the database to figure out, well... just what all that was. He knew it was a holiday that many human celebrated or went on leave for- Andoria had none at this point in the year, so he usually just stayed on his ship and covered other shifts.

In truth, he'd been a little perturbed by the rather bloody history of the holiday- not something that he'd expected from humans but rather something closer to what he'd expect from Andoria.  Despite the blue people's appearance, they were actually considered a warrior race, if less prone to bragging than the average Klingon.

Oh, well. It obviously meant something to Gavin, and Thelos wasn't going to miss the opportunity to spend time with the endearing science officer again.

He hadn't really seen if there was a custom to bring anything to dinner, but his unknowing parents had sent him a bottle of authentic Andorian ale fairly recently and he had that clutched behind his back as he located the correct door to Gavin's quarters, ringing the chime.

The sound of his door chime very nearly scared Gavin out of his skin.  He fumbled and almost dropped a bowl of mixed salad greens, but was able to make the recovery.  "For god's sake," he muttered, taking a calming breath.  And another.  And another after that.  Setting the bowl on the table, Gavin went to the door and pushed it open.  "Hello," he smiled.  The sight of the Andorian standing in his doorway tended to have that effect on him.  "Come on in.  Is it cold enough for you?"  Gavin's cheeks colored as he realized how dumb that question must sound.  "I mean...I set the ambient temperature.  Is it low enough?  I can go lower."
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos)   Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 6:38 pm

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:

The sound of his door chime very nearly scared Gavin out of his skin.  He fumbled and almost dropped a bowl of mixed salad greens, but was able to make the recovery.  "For god's sake," he muttered, taking a calming breath.  And another.  And another after that.  Setting the bowl on the table, Gavin went to the door and pushed it open.  "Hello," he smiled.  The sight of the Andorian standing in his doorway tended to have that effect on him.  "Come on in.  Is it cold enough for you?"  Gavin's cheeks colored as he realized how dumb that question must sound.  "I mean...I set the ambient temperature.  Is it low enough?  I can go lower."

Thelos waited one second, the two... then just as he was beginning to feel uncomfortable- and wondering if he'd hit the wrong door by mistake- the door opened and he felta surge of relief. If he hadn't been grinning before, he certainly was now as he looked up at Gavin's face with a smile that mirrored the science officer's face.

"Thanks for having me," he said as he gratefully stepped in. The first thing he noticed, even before Gavin mentioned it, was the temperature drop. It wasn't quite as cold as he kept his quarters at, but that would be downright cruel to ask Gavin to set it to. "It's great the way it is," he assured. "You didn't need to do that." He was, of course, used to being on shift in a too-hot sickbay all the time. Was really mattered to him was Gavin's thoughtfulness.  

I'll remember to extend the same courtesy if the situation is ever reversed...

"This is for you," he said, somewhat awkwardly as he lifted the bright blue bottle up for Gavin to see.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos)   Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 8:00 pm

Thelos th'Zhela wrote:

Thelos waited one second, the two... then just as he was beginning to feel uncomfortable- and wondering if he'd hit the wrong door by mistake- the door opened and he felta surge of relief. If he hadn't been grinning before, he certainly was now as he looked up at Gavin's face with a smile that mirrored the science officer's face.

"Thanks for having me," he said as he gratefully stepped in. The first thing he noticed, even before Gavin mentioned it, was the temperature drop. It wasn't quite as cold as he kept his quarters at, but that would be downright cruel to ask Gavin to set it to. "It's great the way it is," he assured. "You didn't need to do that." He was, of course, used to being on shift in a too-hot sickbay all the time. Was really mattered to him was Gavin's thoughtfulness.  

I'll remember to extend the same courtesy if the situation is ever reversed...

"This is for you," he said, somewhat awkwardly as he lifted the bright blue bottle up for Gavin to see.

"Well, I can adjust the temp for you. It's okay. I don't mind the cold. I used to get yelled at all the time for going out in the snow without a hat on." And, with the realization of just how dorky that sounded, he shut his mouth with a small clk. Thankfully, Thelos filled the awkwardness by presenting a brilliantly blue bottle of liquor. "Oh! Wow. I've always heard about Andorian ale, but I've never had a chance to try some."

Taking the bottle, Gavin held it, unsure of exactly what to do next. Their hallway kiss had been something of an emotional reaction to all the uncomfortability of being walked in on in the cartography lab. Not that he hadn't meant it, but...yeah. Thelos had had plenty of time to re-think everything. What if he reacted negatively, this time? In the end, Gavin decided to go with a peck on the cheek. No harm in that, right? "There isn't a human tradition that can't be made better with alcohol. I think about half of them were invented just for that."
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos)   Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 11:47 pm

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:

"Well, I can adjust the temp for you.  It's okay.  I don't mind the cold.  I used to get yelled at all the time for going out in the snow without a hat on."  And, with the realization of just how dorky that sounded, he shut his mouth with a small clk.  Thankfully, Thelos filled the awkwardness by presenting a brilliantly blue bottle of liquor.  "Oh!  Wow.  I've always heard about Andorian ale, but I've never had a chance to try some."  

Taking the bottle, Gavin held it, unsure of exactly what to do next.  Their hallway kiss had been something of an emotional reaction to all the uncomfortability of being walked in on in the cartography lab.  Not that he hadn't meant it, but...yeah.  Thelos had had plenty of time to re-think everything.  What if he reacted negatively, this time?  In the end, Gavin decided to go with a peck on the cheek.  No harm in that, right?  "There isn't a human tradition that can't be made better with alcohol.  I think about half of them were invented just for that."

"Hmm... you should wear your hats. I've noticed humans turn somewhat... andorian-coloured when they get too cold. Somehow it's not so healthy for you," Thelos teased. He could tell Gavin thought he was being awkward, but the Andorian actually found his so-called 'silly' comments to be highly amusing and fun to listen to- and he was learning some new things about him.

The kiss to the cheek surprised him, though. It wasn't anything like the one in the hallway not so long ago, but.. Thelos still liked it. Sure, he'd had a bit of inner turmoil about how he was feeling for Gavin, especially because there was no way in hell he was going to get off easy explaining... whatever this was to his parents. Unfortunately, he could already feel the purple heat rising on his face- as it did so often when he was around the science officer.

He covered this by coughing and moving the conversation on. "Well, I'm beginning to like these earth traditions... Speaking of which... how's this supposed to, well, go?" He didn't want to let on that he'd tried to sift through the database to figure out more details about social customs for hours (and fallen asleep doing so).
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos)   Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:15 am

Thelos th'Zhela wrote:

"Hmm... you should wear your hats. I've noticed humans turn somewhat... andorian-coloured when they get too cold. Somehow it's not so healthy for you," Thelos teased. He could tell Gavin thought he was being awkward, but the Andorian actually found his so-called 'silly' comments to be highly amusing and fun to listen to- and he was learning some new things about him.

The kiss to the cheek surprised him, though. It wasn't anything like the one in the hallway not so long ago, but.. Thelos still liked it. Sure, he'd had a bit of inner turmoil about how he was feeling for Gavin, especially because there was no way in hell he was going to get off easy explaining... whatever this was to his parents. Unfortunately, he could already feel the purple heat rising on his face- as it did so often when he was around the science officer.

He covered this by coughing and moving the conversation on. "Well, I'm beginning to like these earth traditions... Speaking of which... how's this supposed to, well, go?" He didn't want to let on that he'd tried to sift through the database to figure out more details about social customs for hours (and fallen asleep doing so).

"Hmm? And what happens when an Andorian warms up? Do you turn pink?" Gavin said, poking his tongue teasingly at Thelos. He was starting to feel more comfortable around the Andorian, able to fully express himself and let his sense of humor run wild. Granted, he'd never had that many social hangups, but Gavin could feel that Thelos was a bit less reserved around him. That made him feel good, but it also made him want to return the favor.

Setting the blue ale down on the table, Gavin nodded to the plates. "Um. Well. Thanksgiving is an ancient Earth tradition, with roots in older harvest-time ceremonies, back when our lives were dictated by planting cycles. Like a lot of our holidays, it once had religious connotations, but remains today as a time for family and friends." Gavin wondered if they had anything similar on Andoria, considering how familial a species they were. "The traditional main dish is a roasted turkey, and -- ohgod!" he said, his blue-green eyes going wide. "I never even thought to ask...you...eat meat, don't you? I mean, do you? I have salads, and stuff, if you don't..."
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos)   Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 2:51 pm

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:

"Hmm?  And what happens when an Andorian warms up?  Do you turn pink?" Gavin said, poking his tongue teasingly at Thelos.  He was starting to feel more comfortable around the Andorian, able to fully express himself and let his sense of humor run wild.  Granted, he'd never had that many social hangups, but Gavin could feel that Thelos was a bit less reserved around him.  That made him feel good, but it also made him want to return the favor.

Setting the blue ale down on the table, Gavin nodded to the plates.  "Um.  Well.  Thanksgiving is an ancient Earth tradition, with roots in older harvest-time ceremonies, back when our lives were dictated by planting cycles.  Like a lot of our holidays, it once had religious connotations, but remains today as a time for family and friends."  Gavin wondered if they had anything similar on Andoria, considering how familial a species they were.  "The traditional main dish is a roasted turkey, and -- ohgod!" he said, his blue-green eyes going wide.  "I never even thought to ask...you...eat meat, don't you?  I mean, do you?  I have salads, and stuff, if you don't..."

"Purple, actually," he replied jovially. It was just a lighter colour than the plum-like hue of blushing for them, but eh, he didn't feel like being that specific. It would probably feel too stilted, too awkward. Thelos didn't want that. Thankfully, he was saved from the stress of having to actually think about his banter by Gavin explaining the holiday that they'd gotten together to observe.

It all sounded just fine to him, and actually rather fascinating. There was no harvest time in space- unless you counted the hydroponics bays that some ships or stations had. Every explanation went smoothly, until he watched Gavin grow unexpectedly concerned about his dietary choices. Thelos shrugged it off with a light laugh and a reassuring hand on Gavin's upper arm.

"As a matter of fact, Andorian diets are primarily carnivorous... plant matter's scarce and usually considered a treat, condiment or only found in emergency rations on our homeworld, so you'll get no complaints out of me," Thelos said. Andorians had a nervous system that required large amounts of complex proteins, protein which wasn't available from the few edible nuts, fruits and grains found on Andoria to begin with. Thelos figured he's save the complicated biology lesson for another time.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos)   Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 8:09 pm

Thelos th'Zhela wrote:

"Purple, actually," he replied jovially. It was just a lighter colour than the plum-like hue of blushing for them, but eh, he didn't feel like being that specific. It would probably feel too stilted, too awkward. Thelos didn't want that. Thankfully, he was saved from the stress of having to actually think about his banter by Gavin explaining the holiday that they'd gotten together to observe.

It all sounded just fine to him, and actually rather fascinating. There was no harvest time in space- unless you counted the hydroponics bays that some ships or stations had. Every explanation went smoothly, until he watched Gavin grow unexpectedly concerned about his dietary choices. Thelos shrugged it off with a light laugh and a reassuring hand on Gavin's upper arm.

"As a matter of fact, Andorian diets are primarily carnivorous... plant matter's scarce and usually considered a treat, condiment or only found in emergency rations on our homeworld, so you'll get no complaints out of me," Thelos said. Andorians had a nervous system that required large amounts of complex proteins, protein which wasn't available from the few edible nuts, fruits and grains found on Andoria to begin with. Thelos figured he's save the complicated biology lesson for another time.

Glancing at the blue hand on his arm, Gavin gave a small, quick smile. With the tingling sensation that shot up his arm, he wondered if the Andorian had his other hand stuck in a plasma stream. "Ah, okay...that's good. As I was saying, one of the biggest traditions of Thanksgiving is turkey. It's a land-based bird. Quite delicious, really..."

He nodded to the table. "Go on and sit down, if you want to...I'll get the food to the table." Gavin moved the covered trays over. One of them contained sliced turkey, the other with stuffing and cranberry sauce. There was also a large salad of greens. "All from the replicator, I have to admit. Except the greens. I had to sweet-talk airponics for those, but they're fresh! Will we be partaking of the ale with dinner...or is that for dessert?"
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos)   Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:28 pm

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:

Glancing at the blue hand on his arm, Gavin gave a small, quick smile.  With the tingling sensation that shot up his arm, he wondered if the Andorian had his other hand stuck in a plasma stream.  "Ah, okay...that's good.  As I was saying, one of the biggest traditions of Thanksgiving is turkey.  It's a land-based bird.  Quite delicious, really..."

He nodded to the table.  "Go on and sit down, if you want to...I'll get the food to the table."  Gavin moved the covered trays over.  One of them contained sliced turkey, the other with stuffing and cranberry sauce.  There was also a large salad of greens.  "All from the replicator, I have to admit.  Except the greens.  I had to sweet-talk airponics for those, but they're fresh!  Will we be partaking of the ale with dinner...or is that for dessert?"

Thelos was getting hungry, and with good reason- Gavin had clearly put some effort into the meal they were about to have, and replicated or not, he was sure he'd like it. "Land-based, you said? Can it fly at all?" That's a ridiculous question. You're going from casual humor to stupidity very quickly.

Anyway...

"..Well, it all looks great." The Andorian was grateful to turn the topic away from his silly questions and onto the ale he'd brought. "Well, You really can have it either way... but I really have to warn you, it's very strong and unless you're careful you might wind up drunk too quickly," he cautioned. "...Given that I suggest waiting a bit on that."
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos)   Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:48 pm

Thelos th'Zhela wrote:

Thelos was getting hungry, and with good reason- Gavin had clearly put some effort into the meal they were about to have, and replicated or not, he was sure he'd like it. "Land-based, you said? Can it fly at all?" That's a ridiculous question. You're going from casual humor to stupidity very quickly.

Anyway...

"..Well, it all looks great." The Andorian was grateful to turn the topic away from his silly questions and onto the ale he'd brought. "Well, You really can have it either way... but I really have to warn you, it's very strong and unless you're careful you might wind up drunk too quickly," he cautioned. "...Given that I suggest waiting a bit on that."

Working on uncovering the food trays, Gavin glanced at his table spread. Damn, forgot the salad forks, he thought, wondering again why there were separate forks for salads. Oh well. The regular forks would have to do. "Um. Yes, they can fly. Not very well, though. They kind of sputter and flap around for short bursts, especially when startled." He beamed delightedly, rather proud of knowing how a turkey flew. Of course you should know that, he thought, you *are* a science officer, after all. Gavin frowned slightly at that, hoping that he wasn't confusing them with chickens. Maybe I should have served something from Rigel V...

Gavin grinned boyishly at the Andorian's cautions. "Very well...we'll have something to look forward to after we eat. Do you like tea, then? Iced, I presume?" he asked, his cheeks flushing crimson at how utterly dorky that must have sounded...
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos)   Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 6:59 pm

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:

Working on uncovering the food trays, Gavin glanced at his table spread.  Damn, forgot the salad forks, he thought, wondering again why there were separate forks for salads.  Oh well.  The regular forks would have to do.  "Um.  Yes, they can fly.  Not very well, though.  They kind of sputter and flap around for short bursts, especially when startled."  He beamed delightedly, rather proud of knowing how a turkey flew.  Of course you should know that, he thought, you *are* a science officer, after all.  Gavin frowned slightly at that, hoping that he wasn't confusing them with chickens.  Maybe I should have served something from Rigel V...

Gavin grinned boyishly at the Andorian's cautions.  "Very well...we'll have something to look forward to after we eat.  Do you like tea, then?  Iced, I presume?" he asked, his cheeks flushing crimson at how utterly dorky that must have sounded...

Thelos had to laugh at the mental image of a frantically flapping bird- at least, what he imagined a turkey to look like. Andoria had its icebirds... but those were rarely seen, even during the summer months when it was warm enough to chance the surface of Andoria. He though he'd got the gist of it- a fat brown bird that was better at stumbling than flying. "Well, Not sure if I'd call that flying, but whatever makes the turkey happy," Thelos joked.

Ah, at last, on to the actual meal. Automatically, Thelos took a step or two further into Gavin's quarters. The drink offer, however, made him stop and give the science officer a feigned serious 'come now, really?' expression. "You know, we're not all ice," he teased. "Hot is just fine."
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos)   Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 7:41 pm

Thelos th'Zhela wrote:

Thelos had to laugh at the mental image of a frantically flapping bird- at least, what he imagined a turkey to look like. Andoria had its icebirds... but those were rarely seen, even during the summer months when it was warm enough to chance the surface of Andoria. He though he'd got the gist of it- a fat brown bird that was better at stumbling than flying. "Well, Not sure if I'd call that flying, but whatever makes the turkey happy," Thelos joked.

Ah, at last, on to the actual meal. Automatically, Thelos took a step or two further into Gavin's quarters. The drink offer, however, made him stop and give the science officer a feigned serious 'come now, really?' expression. "You know, we're not all ice," he teased. "Hot is just fine."

"Oh?" Gavin asked, quirking a playful eyebrow. "I imagine you can be quite warm." His cheeks, still flush from his dumb 'iced tea' comment, got a little more crimson. I haven't even started drinking liquor yet, and I'm already choking on my foot. Great start, Van Gelder...

He pulled out a seat, nodding to it. "Go on and sit down! If you want to. I'll...I'll get the tea!" Moving over to the replicator unit, Gavin keyed some hot tea in, smiling as he took the cups back over to the table. "There we go. Alright...well. Uh...dig in?"
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos)   Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 7:49 pm

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:

"Oh?" Gavin asked, quirking a playful eyebrow.  "I imagine you can be quite warm."  His cheeks, still flush from his dumb 'iced tea' comment, got a little more crimson.  I haven't even started drinking liquor yet, and I'm already choking on my foot.  Great start, Van Gelder...

He pulled out a seat, nodding to it.  "Go on and sit down!  If you want to.  I'll...I'll get the tea!"  Moving over to the replicator unit, Gavin keyed some hot tea in, smiling as he  took the cups back over to the table.  "There we go.  Alright...well.  Uh...dig in?"

A smirk tugged at the corner of the Andorian's lip. Why don't you come and find out, mm? he thought to himself, before turning a bright purple and shoving the thought to the side. He wouldn't dare say something like that out loud... at least, not right now. Gavin would probably think he was weird. What he did say was: "You might be surprised,
" in a much less flirtatious and innuendo-laden manner.

While Gavin went to the replicator, Thelos sad down and silently chastised himself for being far too unprofessional. He didn't want Gavin to think he was pushing anything. Thankfully, the argumentative faces he made at himself had dissipated by the time Gavin turned back around.

He smiled when the hot liquid was put in front of him. "I have no quarrel with that," he said, as he immediately picked up a fork and reached for the closest serving plate.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos)   Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 8:02 pm

Thelos th'Zhela wrote:

A smirk tugged at the corner of the Andorian's lip. Why don't you come and find out, mm? he thought to himself, before turning a bright purple and shoving the thought to the side. He wouldn't dare say something like that out loud... at least, not right now. Gavin would probably think he was weird. What he did say was: "You might be surprised,
" in a much less flirtatious and innuendo-laden manner.

While Gavin went to the replicator, Thelos sad down and silently chastised himself for being far too unprofessional. He didn't want Gavin to think he was pushing anything. Thankfully, the argumentative faces he made at himself had dissipated by the time Gavin turned back around.

He smiled when the hot liquid was put in front of him. "I have no quarrel with that," he said, as he immediately picked up a fork and reached for the closest serving plate.  

Gavin picked up a long knife, gently carving into the meat of the turkey. It was replicated, so of course he'd written the order to be utterly perfect - crisp, brown skin and succulent white meat underneath. Only, he wasn't that good at carving things, and so it ended up looking more like someone had taken an axe to the turkey breast.

"Well," he said, smiling apologetically. "Um. I guess next time...I'll have the computer make it in slices, pre-cut. Anyway." He stabbed a mostly-even cut of meat with the long-tined fork, moving it to Thelos' plate. "There you go. Happy Thanksgiving!"

Sitting, Gavin helped himself to some of the sides. "So. Is there a similar tradition on Andoria? A meal for family or friends to specifically gather around?"
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos)   Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 8:47 pm

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:

Gavin picked up a long knife, gently carving into the meat of the turkey.  It was replicated, so of course he'd written the order to be utterly perfect - crisp, brown skin and succulent white meat underneath.  Only, he wasn't that good at carving things, and so it ended up looking more like someone had taken an axe to the turkey breast.

"Well," he said, smiling apologetically.  "Um.  I guess next time...I'll have the computer make it in slices, pre-cut.  Anyway."  He stabbed a mostly-even cut of meat with the long-tined fork, moving it to Thelos' plate.  "There you go.  Happy Thanksgiving!"  

Sitting, Gavin helped himself to some of the sides.  "So.  Is there a similar tradition on Andoria?  A meal for family or friends to specifically gather around?"

Thelos couldn't help but smile at Gavin's apparent lack of skill carving up the bird. Something like that would be considered off on Andoria, given their high meat consumption. Though he knew it was replicated, somehow he didn't think it would taste too bad.

"Eh, don't worry about it," Thelos said as he watched the hacked off piece of turkey slide onto his plate. Who cared what it looked like? It was going to be eaten anyway. Thelos looked at the room, then reached for a bowl of greens. Though he wasn't really accustomed to eating them, he knew they were probably going to be good, and besides, Gavin had already put the trouble forward to get them.

Before answering Gavin's question, he took a bite of the turkey. It wasn't too dissimilar, he thought, from some of the meat he'd had before on earth. It tasted... heavier, though. It wasn't bad at all, and the Andorian nodded approvingly. "Mmph," he said, mouth full.

"Er..." once he'd swallowed, he set his fork down on the plate and thought. It wasn't to think through the holidays of Andoria, but rather how to explain the ones they had.... though the Orions often got the claim for being the sexual species, the Andorians were quite up there as well... and most of their holidays evolved some sort of deviant sexual act that Thelos didn't think Gavin wanted to hear about.

Instead, he opted for a more dinner-friendly option. "Well, you see... most Andorian clans or families live in large houses... we aren't actually the type to leave home, unless we marry into another clan that lives far away... so we're almost always together. No real need for holidays that involve family meals." It was the truth, if not the whole truth... and a much safer one as well.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos)   Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 9:30 pm

Thelos th'Zhela wrote:

Thelos couldn't help but smile at Gavin's apparent lack of skill carving up the bird. Something like that would be considered off on Andoria, given their high meat consumption. Though he knew it was replicated, somehow he didn't think it would taste too bad.

"Eh, don't worry about it," Thelos said as he watched the hacked off piece of turkey slide onto his plate. Who cared what it looked like? It was going to be eaten anyway. Thelos looked at the room, then reached for a bowl of greens. Though he wasn't really accustomed to eating them, he knew they were probably going to be good, and besides, Gavin had already put the trouble forward to get them.

Before answering Gavin's question, he took a bite of the turkey. It wasn't too dissimilar, he thought, from some of the meat he'd had before on earth. It tasted... heavier, though. It wasn't bad at all, and the Andorian nodded approvingly. "Mmph," he said, mouth full.

"Er..." once he'd swallowed, he set his fork down on the plate and thought. It wasn't to think through the holidays of Andoria, but rather how to explain the ones they had.... though the Orions often got the claim for being the sexual species, the Andorians were quite up there as well... and most of their holidays evolved some sort of deviant sexual act that Thelos didn't think Gavin wanted to hear about.

Instead, he opted for a more dinner-friendly option. "Well, you see... most Andorian clans or families live in large houses... we aren't actually the type to leave home, unless we marry into another clan that lives far away... so we're almost always together. No real need for holidays that involve family meals." It was the truth, if not the whole truth... and a much safer one as well.

Thankfully, Thelos seemed to be enjoying the turkey. Gavin wondered exactly what an ice bird tasted like. Probably pretty gamy, he thought, scooping some of the salad greens onto the table and wondering if they had a lot of greens on Andoria. Probably not, if things were grown underground. Unless they had a false photosynthetic setup for growing lamps and...

Babbling in my own head. Fantastic. He gave a nod at the mention of customs. It seemed like there was more to it, but Thelos was being a bit tight-lipped. That was okay. He didn't expect the Andorian to be completely forthcoming, anyway. Not until they were closer. And he certainly hoped they would be closer.

"We have quite a few traditions like this on Earth...most that come from the Old Earth before the wars, long before we were an interstellar people. Christmas is one. It used to be a religious holiday, based on pagan ritual from our barbarian days. But...it also involves eating and drinking a lot."
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos)   Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 10:23 pm

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:

Thankfully, Thelos seemed to be enjoying the turkey.  Gavin wondered exactly what an ice bird tasted like.  Probably pretty gamy, he thought, scooping some of the salad greens onto the table and wondering if they had a lot of greens on Andoria.  Probably not, if things were grown underground.  Unless they had a false photosynthetic setup for growing lamps and...

Babbling in my own head.  Fantastic.  He gave a nod at the mention of customs.  It seemed like there was more to it, but Thelos was being a bit tight-lipped.  That was okay.  He didn't expect the Andorian to be completely forthcoming, anyway.  Not until they were closer.  And he certainly hoped they would be closer.

"We have quite a few traditions like this on Earth...most that come from the Old Earth before the wars, long before we were an interstellar people.  Christmas is one.  It used to be a religious holiday, based on pagan ritual from our barbarian days.  But...it also involves eating and drinking a lot."

Thelos nodded, his mouth momentarily full of various leaves. It was a weird taste sensation, having vegetation in his mouth that wasn't a palette cleanser but instead consumed as an actual dish. He liked it, he found. His friends on Andoria would probably laugh.

"Oh, really? I suppose Andorian holidays are just fundamentally... different in nature. Not in a way most humans would call good, I don't think," Thelos said. He was inviting Gavin to ask questions, because he sure as hell wasn't going to just... shove the info on him. It wasn't exactly normal dinner conversation.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos)   Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 1:04 am

Thelos th'Zhela wrote:
Thelos nodded, his mouth momentarily full of various leaves. It was a weird taste sensation, having vegetation in his mouth that wasn't a palette cleanser but instead consumed as an actual dish. He liked it, he found. His friends on Andoria would probably laugh.

"Oh, really? I suppose Andorian holidays are just fundamentally... different in nature. Not in a way most humans would call good, I don't think," Thelos said. He was inviting Gavin to ask questions, because he sure as hell wasn't going to just... shove the info on him. It wasn't exactly normal dinner conversation.

Lips pursed in thought, Gavin reached for his cup of tea and took a drink, washing down some mashed potato. What on Earth was Thelos going on about, with the holiday thing? "Yes," he said, stabbing a bit of meat on his fork, "I guess you all are kinda different. For founding members of the Federation, Andorians really are a bit...insular, I've noticed."

Gavin chewed his turkey thoughtfully, swallowing it and setting the fork down with a grin. "Alright, blue boy...you've got me. What exactly would humans find offensive about Andorian holidays?"
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos)   Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 1:15 am

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:

Lips pursed in thought, Gavin reached for his cup of tea and took a drink, washing down some mashed potato.  What on Earth was Thelos going on about, with the holiday thing?  "Yes," he said, stabbing a bit of meat on his fork, "I guess you all are kinda different.  For founding members of the Federation, Andorians really are a bit...insular, I've noticed."

Gavin chewed his turkey thoughtfully, swallowing it and setting the fork down with a grin.  "Alright, blue boy...you've got me.  What exactly would humans find offensive about Andorian holidays?"

"I'll try not to take that as an insult," Thelos said jovially. He was teasing, of course, with a smirk and forward bow of the antenna... though he had to poke aside a bit of a defensive mood at the word 'insular'. He couldn't help it, but he was able to dismiss it rather easily and not care about it past that.

Well, then. He hadn't exactly expected Gavin to take the hook and line, there, but now that he had, Thelos knew he had no choice. An amused, yet mildly chagrined looked crossed his face as he thoughtfully stalled with a bite of potatoes.

"Well," he said... then figured he'd put it bluntly. "I'm pretty sure most humans wouldn't consider a holiday where it's customary to drug yourself and fling yourself at strangers to be a revered holiday." It was true, though... Thelos was referencing the Spring Water festival. He wasn't really embarrassed, but... he didn't know how Gavin would react.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos)   Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 1:28 am

Thelos th'Zhela wrote:

"I'll try not to take that as an insult," Thelos said jovially. He was teasing, of course, with a smirk and forward bow of the antenna... though he had to poke aside a bit of a defensive mood at the word 'insular'. He couldn't help it, but he was able to dismiss it rather easily and not care about it past that.

Well, then. He hadn't exactly expected Gavin to take the hook and line, there, but now that he had, Thelos knew he had no choice. An amused, yet mildly chagrined looked crossed his face as he thoughtfully stalled with a bite of potatoes.

"Well," he said... then figured he'd put it bluntly. "I'm pretty sure most humans wouldn't consider a holiday where it's customary to drug yourself and fling yourself at strangers to be a revered holiday." It was true, though... Thelos was referencing the Spring Water festival. He wasn't really embarrassed, but... he didn't know how Gavin would react.

Hm. Well. I *did* ask, after all, Gavin thought, giving an amused little smile. He figured it was a very important time of the year, if the Andorians decided to act like that. A fertilization rite, perhaps? From what he understood about Andorian reproduction, it required many variables.

"Oh, you'd be surprised what humans might think about something like that," Gavin said, grinning rather boyishly. "I dare say the majority of us would find it...stimulating?" Shaking his shaggy head, he nodded at the blue bottle sitting on the table. "I think, on that note...we could use some ale. Besides," he winked. "Drinking? Throwing oneself at another? Sounds like Academy graduation night to me."
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos)   Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 1:40 am

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:

Hm.  Well.  I *did* ask, after all, Gavin thought, giving an amused little smile.  He figured it was a very important time of the year, if the Andorians decided to act like that.  A fertilization rite, perhaps?  From what he understood about Andorian reproduction, it required many variables.

"Oh, you'd be surprised what humans might think about something like that," Gavin said, grinning rather boyishly.  "I dare say the majority of us would find it...stimulating?"  Shaking his shaggy head, he nodded at the blue bottle sitting on the table.  "I think, on that note...we could use some ale.  Besides," he winked.  "Drinking?  Throwing oneself at another?  Sounds like Academy graduation night to me."

Thelos was worried, for a moment, that Gavin was going to laugh. Though Thelos himself tended to avoid the ceremonies, he still respected its significance as a part of his culture, and not something to be laughed at. To his relief, however, Gavin seemed more amused by Thelos's incorrect gauging of Human reactions. Although... "Well, really, though... would humans see it as a wild, but respected tradition, or just an excuse to 'go wild'?" he asked genuinely. He was asking broadly, but secretly wanted to know what Gavin himself thought of the idea.

However, Gavin was right, perhaps it was time for some Ale. though he hadn't been paying too much attention, quite a bit of the food on his plate had disappeared down his throat, and he was more than happy to reach for the bottle and uncork it.

Having alcohol now after the previous conversation seemed a little weird, he though... but... Thelos didn't really give a damn. "You first, I assume?" he said, gesturing with the bottle. "Er... glasses, that's right. Need those." Dumbass, th'Zhela.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos)   Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:02 pm

Thelos th'Zhela wrote:

Thelos was worried, for a moment, that Gavin was going to laugh. Though Thelos himself tended to avoid the ceremonies, he still respected its significance as a part of his culture, and not something to be laughed at. To his relief, however, Gavin seemed more amused by Thelos's incorrect gauging of Human reactions.  Although... "Well, really, though... would humans see it as a wild, but respected tradition, or just an excuse to 'go wild'?" he asked genuinely. He was asking broadly, but secretly wanted to know what Gavin himself thought of the idea.

However, Gavin was right, perhaps it was time for some Ale. though he hadn't been paying too much attention, quite a bit of the food on his plate had disappeared down his throat, and he was more than happy to reach for the bottle and uncork it.

Having alcohol now after the previous conversation seemed a little weird, he though... but... Thelos didn't really give a damn. "You first, I assume?" he said, gesturing with the bottle. "Er... glasses, that's right. Need those." Dumbass, th'Zhela.

"Yes...glasses would be good," Gavin said, rising from the table and ordering some from the replicator. Thelos didn't appear to be entirely comfortable talking about his societal rituals and mores, so Gavin was glad he'd not focused on the more prurient aspects of it. Still, it was fascinating, as was any study of sexuality on a cultural level. It was one of the driving factors of history, whether stuffy books wanted to talk about it or not.

Setting the glass tumblers on the table, Gavin pulled his chair over closer to where the Andorian sat. "There have been plenty of similar festivals throughout human history, too," he offered, unstoppering the bottle with a muted pop sound. The blue liquid poured beautifully into the tumblers, looking like the sky reflected in the open ocean. Whatever oceans there were on Andoria, Gavin supposed them to be full of grinding ice. "So...I guess we should make a toast, or something?" he asked, holding his glass up and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos)   Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:25 pm

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:

"Yes...glasses would be good," Gavin said, rising from the table and ordering some from the replicator.  Thelos didn't appear to be entirely comfortable talking about his societal rituals and mores, so Gavin was glad he'd not focused on the more prurient aspects of it.  Still, it was fascinating, as was any study of sexuality on a cultural level.  It was one of the driving factors of history, whether stuffy books wanted to talk about it or not.  

Setting the glass tumblers on the table, Gavin pulled his chair over closer to where the Andorian sat.  "There have been plenty of similar festivals throughout human history, too," he offered, unstoppering the bottle with a muted pop sound.  The blue liquid poured beautifully into the tumblers, looking like the sky reflected in the open ocean.  Whatever oceans there were on Andoria, Gavin supposed them to be full of grinding ice.  "So...I guess we should make a toast, or something?" he asked, holding his glass up and smiling.

On a level, Thelos was glad that Gavin took the chance to change the topic. T say that the Andorian was getting uncomfortable might have been a bit much, but it certainly was a little bit of an awkward discussion. Still, there was a part of him that maybe, one day, wanted to show Gavin some of the rituals that he'd been skirting around for so long. Someday, perhaps when I'm more certain that I'm not constantly making an idiot of myself... and provided he doesn't run off at the prospect, he thought with amusement.

"That's... good to hear... I'd like to see that myself, sort of a... culture swap, as it were." Wait, what happened to being patient on suggesting that? Doctor th'Zhela, you're a layer cake of bad decisions.

Ah, wait, yes, the Ale. Thelos liked the liquor... perhaps a little too much, but he often made the joke that it was 'the only thing bluer than I am'. He was suddenly very grateful that his parents had thought to send it to him (though he may have ignored their attached written note asking him to return to the homeworld for some time).

"Right, yes, a toast... Well, toast to this... new connection between us, then," he said. Connection was a purposefully vague word. "And I suppose, as a doctor, I'm obliged to drink to your health," he added with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos)   Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:01 pm

Thelos th'Zhela wrote:

On a level, Thelos was glad that Gavin took the chance to change the topic. T say that the Andorian was getting uncomfortable might have been a bit much, but it certainly was a little bit of an awkward discussion. Still, there was a part of him that maybe, one day, wanted to show Gavin some of the rituals that he'd been skirting around for so long. Someday, perhaps when I'm more certain that I'm not constantly making an idiot of myself... and provided he doesn't run off at the prospect, he thought with amusement.

"That's... good to hear... I'd like to see that myself, sort of a... culture swap, as it were." Wait, what happened to being patient on suggesting that? Doctor th'Zhela, you're a layer cake of bad decisions.

Ah, wait, yes, the Ale. Thelos liked the liquor... perhaps a little too much, but he often made the joke that it was 'the only thing bluer than I am'. He was suddenly very grateful that his parents had thought to send it to him (though he may have ignored their attached written note asking him to return to the homeworld for some time).

"Right, yes, a toast... Well, toast to this... new connection between us, then," he said. Connection was a purposefully vague word. "And I suppose, as a doctor, I'm obliged to drink to your health," he added with a smirk.

Gavin smiled softly, raising his glass up. New connection? Oh, yes. He very much liked the sound of that. "Health is as good a thing as any to wish for," he said, touching Thelos' glass with a soft clnk sound. Gavin didn't know if Andorians toasted like that or not, or if he'd just made the poor man think that he was trying to break his cup.

Tipping his cup up, Gavin took a drink of the blue liquor. It had a hell of a kick, somewhere between being punched in the throat and set on fire, but he managed not to cough. Once the burn subsided, the aftertaste was actually...quite pleasant. "Wow!" Gavin said, immediately feeling his cheeks flush with the rush. "That...woah. That's...strong? But good! I like it." To show that he did, Gavin took another drink. Not too fast, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos)   Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cold Turkey (Gavin/Thelos)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next