Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Mission 4: Behind the Mask - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Mission 4: Behind the Mask - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Mission 4: Behind the Mask - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Mission 4: Behind the Mask - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Mission 4: Behind the Mask - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Mission 4: Behind the Mask - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Mission 4: Behind the Mask - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Mission 4: Behind the Mask - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Mission 4: Behind the Mask - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Mission 4: Behind the Mask - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Mission 4: Behind the Mask

Go down 
+9
Safefta Pardek
Zero Alpha
Chira Abols
Archangel T'Koris
Gabriel Arthur
NPC
Tufezr Nefen
Alexander Wu
Gavin Van Gelder
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
NPC

NPC

Post of the Month - Mission

Mission 4: Behind the Mask - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission 4: Behind the Mask   Mission 4: Behind the Mask - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 7:11 am

Mission 4: Behind the Mask - Page 9 Selva2_zpsclzjqqaz
Lieutenant Selva

[Bridge]

Skeptical at first, Selva had nonetheless entered her calculations with the speed and precision that would make her people proud, had they been capable of such wasted emotion.  Instead, she just turned to the acting CO of the ship when she finished.  

"Lock acquired, though it may require re-establishment before transportation in another thirty seven point two seconds.  Primary scans have acquired the signatures of the crew stationed planetside."  She had been initially skeptical of piggybacking onto the temporal variance in order to get the commlink through, but there had been so very few other options.  "It was a..." she said, pausing to find the appropriate Terran idiom,  "...long shot."
Back to top Go down
Andrew Sheridan
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Participated in the first mission Participated in the first mission

PostSubject: Re: Mission 4: Behind the Mask   Mission 4: Behind the Mask - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 9:19 am

Bridge

Andrew heard his Captain's voice, and after having confirmation from Selva...was in no mood to wait further. He wanted his people home safe, and the longer they were down there in the ensuing chaos; the more trouble they could get into. That was simply not okay for the Second Officer.

"Get them out of there...all of them. See if you can beam up the little girl, Hope, as well. Her bio signature should be on file by now considering we were monitoring them all for a while," Andrew instructed. "Then transport the emergency med unit directly to the site in case of aid needed at the cave-in. Make sure those two Security teams are sent with them."

At that point, Andrew paused long enough to take a very deep breath. "How many have we recovered of our people thus far? he asked Mr. Keldar at Ops.
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

PostSubject: Re: Mission 4: Behind the Mask   Mission 4: Behind the Mask - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:39 pm

Andrew Sheridan wrote:
Bridge

Andrew heard his Captain's voice, and after having confirmation from Selva...was in no mood to wait further.  He wanted his people home safe, and the longer they were down there in the ensuing chaos; the more trouble they could get into.  That was simply not okay for the Second Officer.

"Get them out of there...all of them.  See if you can beam up the little girl, Hope, as well.  Her bio signature should be on file by now considering we were monitoring them all for a while," Andrew instructed.  "Then transport the emergency med unit directly to the site in case of aid needed at the cave-in.  Make sure those two Security teams are sent with them."

At that point, Andrew paused long enough to take a very deep breath.  "How many have we recovered of our people thus far? he asked Mr. Keldar at Ops.

[Undercity]

Archangel breathed a sigh of relief, looking around the gathered members of her away team and realised that there were two members missing. Calling for the others to follow her, she made her way quickly out into the site of destruction that had once been a city on the brink of collapsing under the weight of its neglect.

Finding Gabriel, she resisted the urge to lay a hand on his shoulder, aware that they were under the scrutiny of many eyes.

"Prepare for beam out. Sheridan's got a lock on us, and he's sending down the emergency medics to take care of everyone here. We'll get them evacuated to the surface somehow."
Back to top Go down
Julia Rellek
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Star Cross
1 Year Service

PostSubject: Re: Mission 4: Behind the Mask   Mission 4: Behind the Mask - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 6:29 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

[Undercity]

Archangel breathed a sigh of relief, looking around the gathered members of her away team and realised that there were two members missing.  Calling for the others to follow her, she made her way quickly out into the site of destruction that had once been a city on the brink of collapsing under the weight of its neglect.

Finding Gabriel, she resisted the urge to lay a hand on his shoulder, aware that they were under the scrutiny of many eyes.

"Prepare for beam out.  Sheridan's got a lock on us, and he's sending down the emergency medics to take care of everyone here.  We'll get them evacuated to the surface somehow."

[Undercity]

Julia had her tricorder in her hand a dew feet from the group as the Captain announced to prepare for beam out. Thank you Phoenix! Julia thought to herself. She knew that they could help so much more from the bridge.

Upon the Captain's orders she turned her attention to Hope. She knew that they would try to get Hope too. Julia moved back towards the group and knelt down to Hope. "Honey, there going to take us back to the ship. You can come with us while we're looking for your mommy." She said to Hope. If we find you're mom. Julia thought. She was worried that it had been so long and her mother never returned. Julia wasn't sure if they would ever find her mother. She knew it was possible that the President's people got to her for being on the surface.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Operations
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Mission 4: Behind the Mask   Mission 4: Behind the Mask - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 11:25 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Archangel breathed a sigh of relief, looking around the gathered members of her away team and realised that there were two members missing.  Calling for the others to follow her, she made her way quickly out into the site of destruction that had once been a city on the brink of collapsing under the weight of its neglect.

"Prepare for beam out.  Sheridan's got a lock on us, and he's sending down the emergency medics to take care of everyone here.  We'll get them evacuated to the surface somehow."

[Undercity]

Heaving with exertion, Gabriel reached over to move another chunk of rock. He turned at the sound of Archangel's voice. Medics would certainly make this an easier job, but..."We're leaving?" he asked, disappointment creeping into his voice. They'd been suckered again, drawn in by whatever kind of sick game that Gorova was playing. At least here, with people needing help, he'd been able to do something. Something real...that made a difference.

Then again, he saw his wife's logic. You got people for this, Arthur. Go do your job so they can do theirs. "Alright," he nodded, flashing her a quick and lopsided grin. He saw Julia bringing Hope along with her. As the name implied, hope was just about all the had to go on, as far as finding the poor girl's mother. Shaking his head, Gabe turned to Wu. "Alex, you're welcome to stay with the medics, since you have more training."
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Mission 4: Behind the Mask   Mission 4: Behind the Mask - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 11:35 pm

Mission 4: Behind the Mask - Page 9 FerengiNPC_zpsac69c939
Senior Crewman Keldar

Andrew Sheridan wrote:
Bridge

Andrew heard his Captain's voice, and after having confirmation from Selva...was in no mood to wait further.  He wanted his people home safe, and the longer they were down there in the ensuing chaos; the more trouble they could get into.  That was simply not okay for the Second Officer.

"Get them out of there...all of them.  See if you can beam up the little girl, Hope, as well.  Her bio signature should be on file by now considering we were monitoring them all for a while," Andrew instructed.  "Then transport the emergency med unit directly to the site in case of aid needed at the cave-in.  Make sure those two Security teams are sent with them."

At that point, Andrew paused long enough to take a very deep breath.  "How many have we recovered of our people thus far? he asked Mr. Keldar at Ops.

[Bridge]

Keldar did, indeed, find the girl's signature, though it wasn't the easiest thing to do, with the rock and all. Whatever magic Sheridan and the Vulcan babe had done seemed to have been the ticket. At least, it was better than what they had before, which was a lot of nothing. "Aye, sir," the Ferengi said, nodding. "Further supplies sent, initial rescue teams report having arrived. He brought up more reports, coming in from the respective departments. "Two-thirds of the crew on the planet surface, Lieutenant," Keldar said. "There appears to be no interference from dear Mister President..."
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Mission 4: Behind the Mask   Mission 4: Behind the Mask - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 6:51 am

Julia Rellek wrote:

[Undercity]

Julia had her tricorder in her hand a dew feet from the group as the Captain announced to prepare for beam out. Thank you Phoenix! Julia thought to herself. She knew that they could help so much more from the bridge.

Upon the Captain's orders she turned her attention to Hope. She knew that they would try to get Hope too. Julia moved back towards the group and knelt down to Hope. "Honey, there going to take us back to the ship. You can come with us while we're looking for your mommy." She said to Hope. If we find you're mom. Julia thought. She was worried that it had been so long and her mother never returned. Julia wasn't sure if they would ever find her mother. She knew it was possible that the President's people got to her for being on the surface.

Hope looked up at Julia, then reached up to take her hand, the other still gripping her mangled teddy bear in a fierce grip. She looked a little confused, her head tilted to one side. The cave in had
Taken out all of the exits to the surface. How could they possibly get out?

“But… if we can’t get out, how can we get to your ship?” she asked, not understanding how such a thing could happen.
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Mission 4: Behind the Mask   Mission 4: Behind the Mask - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 7:17 am

[Undercity]

Hearing the call come through the comm channel declaring their imminent beam out, Archangel moved her team away slightky from the locals, unsure whether or not they had ever seen a beamout before. Given the conditions they were living in, it was unlikely that there was a high level of education down in the Undercity.

The familiar feeling if the transporter was a blessing to her. It meant that she was going home, away from the nightmare that the mission had become. Once she was fully re-established on the transported pad, she looked around her team.

"Ensign Rellek, Hope might be better off with the ship's children right now, if you could take her down. Commander, I'll be on the bridge."

Turning on her heel, she made her way up to the bridge as she had said she would be and, once she was there, she nodded to Lieutenant Sheridan. "Report."
Back to top Go down
Andrew Sheridan
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Participated in the first mission Participated in the first mission

PostSubject: Re: Mission 4: Behind the Mask   Mission 4: Behind the Mask - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 7:40 am

Bridge

Lieutenant Sheridan saw the nod of confirmation from Mr. Keldar at the Ops station that all of the team was aboard. He hadn't realized it, but the deep sigh of relief he had a moment later in reaction to this excellent news told him he had been holding his breath somewhat. With the majority of the crew aboard now; Andrew needed not to really give any orders. His people knew what to do: get the rest of the crew aboard, keep helping the citizens in the Undercity, and make sure this world's President didn't attempt any new foolish trouble with them. At the moment, a single blink of weapons pointed locking on the cruiser would have been enough for his people at Ops and Tactical to warn him of such. The vigilance on the Bridge was extreme, and with very good reason considering the actions taken against them recently.

"Just can't have a nice quiet day at the office," he said quietly with a slight shake of his head.

When the Captain strode onto the Bridge asking for his report; Andrew abandoned the center chair, and faced her.

"About two-thirds of our people have been recovered. Medical and Security teams are already on site at the cave-in. There has been no further trouble or communication from the President. The virus that attacked our ship's systems has been neutralized. Shuttles are out helping with the rescue operation and getting our people home. There have been reports of our people being pursued and under fire in some cases by the government's troops. Most of those incidents have been dealt with by bringing our people home. So far, no deaths," he reported professionally...if a tad tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Mission 4: Behind the Mask   Mission 4: Behind the Mask - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 11:43 am

Andrew Sheridan wrote:

When the Captain strode onto the Bridge asking for his report; Andrew abandoned the center chair, and faced her.

"About two-thirds of our people have been recovered. Medical and Security teams are already on site at the cave-in. There has been no further trouble or communication from the President. The virus that attacked our ship's systems has been neutralized. Shuttles are out helping with the rescue operation and getting our people home. There have been reports of our people being pursued and under fire in some cases by the government's troops. Most of those incidents have been dealt with by bringing our people home. So far, no deaths," he reported professionally...if a tad tiredly.

[Bridge]

Archangel didn't bother taking a seat in the command chair. That wasn't where she needed to be at that point. It was interesting to note the tired note in Lieutenant Sheridan's voice, not that she could blame him. Dealing with things like this were likely to tire out anyone who wasn't used to it.

"Thank you, Lieutenant," she said with a faint, encouraging smile. "Assign someone to oversee the return of the rest of the crew and go and get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Julia Rellek
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Star Cross
1 Year Service

PostSubject: Re: Mission 4: Behind the Mask   Mission 4: Behind the Mask - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 4:56 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:
[Undercity]

Hearing the call come through the comm channel declaring their imminent beam out, Archangel moved her team away slightky from the locals, unsure whether or not they had ever seen a beamout before.  Given the conditions they were living in, it was unlikely that there was a high level of education down in the Undercity.

The familiar feeling if the transporter was a blessing to her.  It meant that she was going home, away from the nightmare that the mission had become.  Once she was fully re-established on the transported pad, she looked around her team.  

"Ensign Rellek, Hope might be better off with the ship's children right now, if you could take her down.  Commander, I'll be on the bridge."

Turning on her heel, she made her way up to the bridge as she had said she would be and, once she was there, she nodded to Lieutenant Sheridan.  "Report."

[Transporter Room]

Julia turned to her Captain. "Yes Ma'am, I agree." She then turned to Hope, who was still holding her hand, and said. "Sweetheart. We have other kids on the ship too. I'm going to take you to meet them. You'll be able to stay and play with them while we work on finding your mommy and helping all of your friends." They made their way out of the transporter room and made there way to the classroom.

[Classroom]

When they arrived Hope still clung to Julia. The door swung open and the teacher stood there anticipating their arrival. "Okay Honey. I'll be back to check on you soon. We're going to go get to work." Julia held a long pause as she contemplated her next words. She knelt down and brushed the hair form Hope's eyes. "I promise honey, I will do everything I can to try to find your mom." One solemn tear filled Julia's eye and trickled down her face. Julia was quick to wipe it away. Hoping that the child hadn't noticed.

The pressure was intense. On one side Julia faced a frightened child; on the other the crew faced a diplomatic mission gone completely and totally awry. She was on her way to the bridge to do her part to help the team sort this mess out. She entered the turbo lift and made her way to Deck 1. She couldn't help but speculate the reasons these people were down there. They couldn't of done anything not have justified this treatment. That speculation quickly turned to anger. However, in keeping with her duties Julia never would have let that shown through.

[Bridge]

The doors swung open to the main bridge and she quickly made her way through the crowded bridge to her Science Station.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Wu
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Mission 4: Behind the Mask   Mission 4: Behind the Mask - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 5:17 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

[Undercity]

Heaving with exertion, Gabriel reached over to move another chunk of rock.  He turned at the sound of Archangel's voice.  Medics would certainly make this an easier job, but..."We're leaving?" he asked, disappointment creeping into his voice.  They'd been suckered again, drawn in by whatever kind of sick game that Gorova was playing.  At least here, with people needing help, he'd been able to do something.  Something real...that made a difference.

Then again, he saw his wife's logic.  You got people for this, Arthur.  Go do your job so they can do theirs.  "Alright," he nodded, flashing her a quick and lopsided grin.  He saw Julia bringing Hope along with her.  As the name implied, hope was just about all the had to go on, as far as finding the poor girl's mother.  Shaking his head, Gabe turned to Wu.  "Alex, you're welcome to stay with the medics, since you have more training."

[Undercity]

Under Arthur's instructions, the locals had removed enough debris from the female casualty for them to free her, but Alex's initial scans weren't good. Along with her crushed legs, she had internal bleeding and was rapidly slipping into septic shock. "Thank you, sir." He replied, hearing Gabe in the background while injecting his patient with a volume booster and antifibrinolytic. "I'll send an update as soon as we can triage the number of wounded properly, there may be a need for the advanced surgical suites onboard Phoenix."
Back to top Go down
Chira Abols
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

Most Loveable

PostSubject: Re: Mission 4: Behind the Mask   Mission 4: Behind the Mask - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:48 am

Zero Alpha wrote:

Sometimes things were bad, and sometimes things were really bad.  Zero was pretty sure that this situation was rapidly approaching the latter.  Still unsure of the appropriate behaviour in this kind of situation, Chira taking off, her hand still clasping Zero's arm, came as something of a surprise.  

She stumbled after the counsellor, quickly regaining her balance as she heard the heavy footfall of the guards starting to give chase.  The Augment quickly calculated inside her head, then slammed on the breaks, pulling her arm out of Chira's grip.

"Flee!  I will distract them," she ordered, pushing Chira onwards before yanking off her boot and throwing it, with rather accurate aim, at the guards, hitting one on the helmet before yelling as she turned and ran in a different direction:  "You are low-bred amoeba on the bottom rung of the evolutionary ladder!"

[Planetside]

Chira felt Zero's arm break free from her grip. The only real advantage, strength-wise, that she'd had over the Augment was the element of surprise. "Distract -- Zero! Dammit! Wait!" she yelled, as the pale girl went barreling off toward the pursuing guards, peppering them with very...precise? epithets. And throwing boots. "Oh, hell," she muttered, a feeling of dread filling her heart as the second guard lowered his weapon. She didn't need to see the look in his eyes to know that the man was going to fire. Fast as she was, Zero was still flat in his line of sight.

"Forgive me," she said to the microscopic life-forms growing within her, as she lowered her shoulder and charged at the man. Apparently, he hadn't expected her to double-back, since she crashed into him and sent his weapon flying. Unfortunately, there was another guard, and the commotion caused him to turn his weapon right on Chira, who was now on the ground. She heard a distinct whine as the rifle charged to fire, unsure of whether or not it was set to stun or to kill.

[USS Phoenix]

A bright flash filled her vision, at the same time the sound and feeling of a transporter filled her other senses. One moment, she was facing certain disaster. The next, she was on a transporter pad. Would the guard have shot her to kill? Even if it was 'stun', would it have hurt her babies? So many questions...but it seemed like all she could do now was shake.
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: Mission 4: Behind the Mask   Mission 4: Behind the Mask - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 1:53 pm

Chira Abols wrote:
[USS Phoenix]

A bright flash filled her vision, at the same time the sound and feeling of a transporter filled her other senses.  One moment, she was facing certain disaster.  The next, she was on a transporter pad.  Would the guard have shot her to kill?  Even if it was 'stun', would it have hurt her babies?  So many questions...but it seemed like all she could do now was shake.

[USS Phoenix]

Zero, as good as her reflexes were, hadn't been able to act fast enough to do anything to stop Chira's charge, and it came as a relief that the transporter locked on to them before anything else could be done.

She dropped into a crouch next to the counsellor, tentatively reaching out to pat the other woman's shoulder.

"Comfort, comfort, appropriate methods of comfort," she muttered to herself before raising her voice a little to address Chira. "It is ok, Counsellor. The shot would not have touched you even if we had not been transported. The angle of the shot was in error."
Back to top Go down
Chira Abols
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

Most Loveable

PostSubject: Re: Mission 4: Behind the Mask   Mission 4: Behind the Mask - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 3:55 pm

Zero Alpha wrote:

Zero, as good as her reflexes were, hadn't been able to act fast enough to do anything to stop Chira's charge, and it came as a relief that the transporter locked on to them before anything else could be done.

She dropped into a crouch next to the counsellor, tentatively reaching out to pat the other woman's shoulder.

"Comfort, comfort, appropriate methods of comfort," she muttered to herself before raising her voice a little to address Chira.  "It is ok, Counsellor.  The shot would not have touched you even if we had not been transported.  The angle of the shot was in error."

[Transport Room]

Though she was already shaking, Chira jumped a little bit when Zero placed her hand on her shoulder. Oh, dear God. Is Zero Alpha *patting* my shoulder? Yes, indeed, she was. The angle of the..?

Despite everything, a smile spread over Chira's face, and she found herself laughing nervously. "Angle, indeed," she said, throwing her arms around the pale girl and hugging her. "I'm never going to be beach again. Unless it involves Henriks in swimming briefs."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Operations
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Mission 4: Behind the Mask   Mission 4: Behind the Mask - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 4:27 pm

[USS Phoenix - Bridge]

Gabriel wasn't far behind the captain, his long legs eating up distance as he strode across the bridge with a walk of purpose. As to what that purpose was, well...he didn't have the slightest. It seemed like every time they'd gone out on a limb, they'd been stuck there, left in more confusion than when they'd arrived.

"Captain," he said, moving to Archangel's side, his blue eyes intently focusing on the image of the world on the viewscreen. "What's the next move." He very much wanted the next move to be beaming Gorova into space, but that wasn't diplomatically feasible. "We can't leave those people down there alone with Gorova's goons."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Mission 4: Behind the Mask   Mission 4: Behind the Mask - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 4:55 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:
[USS Phoenix - Bridge]

Gabriel wasn't far behind the captain, his long legs eating up distance as he strode across the bridge with a walk of purpose.  As to what that purpose was, well...he didn't have the slightest.  It seemed like every time they'd gone out on a limb, they'd been stuck there, left in more confusion than when they'd arrived.  

"Captain," he said, moving to Archangel's side, his blue eyes intently focusing on the image of the world on the viewscreen.  "What's the next move."  He very much wanted the next move to be beaming Gorova into space, but that wasn't diplomatically feasible.  "We can't leave those people down there alone with Gorova's goons."

[USS Phoenix - Bridge]

With her eyes also on the world and her arms folded over her chest, Archangel considered the planet below. She wanted to help them. She wanted to go down there and force them to sort themselves out, help the Undercity dwellers out of their caverns and into the light, help them build a new life for themselves. She also knew that that wasn't possible.

"We have to," she replied softly. "We're only one ship and this planet isn't a member of the Federation. As such, we're not allowed to meddle in their affairs. All I can do is report this incident, and hope that Starfleet Command can intervene for us." She pinched the bridge of her nose, then rubbed her brow ridges. "Try to find someone down there to look after Hope and send her back down. There's nothing more we can do here."

[Mission End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission 4: Behind the Mask   Mission 4: Behind the Mask - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission 4: Behind the Mask
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9