Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Civilian Application - Rama I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Civilian Application - Rama I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Civilian Application - Rama I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Civilian Application - Rama I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Civilian Application - Rama I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Civilian Application - Rama I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Civilian Application - Rama I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Civilian Application - Rama I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Civilian Application - Rama I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Civilian Application - Rama I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Civilian Application - Rama

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rama

Rama

Civilian Application - Rama Empty
PostSubject: Civilian Application - Rama   Civilian Application - Rama I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 11:39 pm

|Rama|

[center]Civilian Application - Rama Latest?cb=20060626232436&path-prefix=en

Basics

Name: Rama
Species: Ferengi
Date of Birth: 07/29/2353

Appearance

Height: 5'1"
Eyes: Brown
Hair: N/A
Characteristic elements: Large lobes, The Lobes for Business!

Backstory

Rama grew up grew up in a traditional Ferengi household. At the age of 19 Rama held an auction of his favorite personal items in keeping with the Right of Attainment. With his pockets filled with latinum Rama took his first job as a waiter on Ferenginar. He spent five years in that role saving his latinum. Rama always felt a call to the stars. The 75th Rule of Acquisition rang in his lobes. "Home is where the heart is, but the stars are made of latinum." He heard of a relatively new station that the Hew-Mons had built. Rama's lobes tangled as he saw the opportunity to get in on the ground level of a new opportunity. With two suitcases, one filled with his latinum, Rama booked passage on a Lasepian transport and set off to make his mark on his first big business venture.

Career

"Hello Starfleet, Hew-Mon. My name is Rama and I have a business proposition for you. I would like to establish a new Bar and Restaurant on you Federation station. My dream is a place for the officers and civilians to come, eat, drink, gamble, have fun ...... and spend money. I have several waiters on Ferenginar awaiting my word that they have been hired. I would like to bring civilian activity to your, sure to be bustling, station. After all Hew-Mon, according to the 75th Rule of Acquisition, Home is where the heart is, but the stars are made of latinum. So Hew-Mon.... Do we have a deal?"

Sample Post

Rama stepped foot into his new bar. The dabo tables were lit up. Music played loudly in the background. The back-bar was fully stocked and the bottles strategically faced. Beautiful bottles and liquids from all over the galaxy portrayed the wide-array of choices Rama was able to offer. His lobes tingled at the sight of his bar prepared to open. His waiters stood in a line with trays in one hand and napkins draped over the other. Rama turned to address his staff of waiters and dabbo girls. "Everyone, pay attention, we are operating this facility under Hew-Mon rules." Rama let out a slight hiss of disdain. "They made me agree to follow their laws and rules. But we are still Ferengi." Rama lowered the tone of his voice to ensure no one outside heard him. "But remember, we are Ferengi, I need to earn profit. Scheming and ploys will happen... we'll just have to do it quietly." He raises the tone of his voice and hits a button that opens the bars gates. "We're open for business." As patrons began to make their way in Rama stood on the bar and addressed the crowds. "Welcome, welcome my friends. All are welcome at Rama's Place. Drink, Eat, Gamble and Spend Money!"

Behind the Mask

Have you done textbased RP before?: Yes

How did you find Aurora?: 3rd Character

Additional notes about yourself or your character?: 3rd Character. Also play Julia Rellek and Leela Kaz
Back to top Go down
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Civilian Application - Rama   Civilian Application - Rama I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 10:58 am

Welcome (back) to Aurora Fleet!

I'm delighted to be able to offer you the position of Civilian on Starbase Athena. However, please note that the Athena is not an active SIMM and therefore will not be running missions at the moment. You will be restricted to holodeck threads with other players. Is this acceptable?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aurorafleet.org
Rama

Rama

PostSubject: Re: Civilian Application - Rama   Civilian Application - Rama I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 12:03 pm

The Ferengi gave the Hew-Mon a slight bow, brought his wrist together and opened his hands. "Thank you." The Ferengi smiled showing his freshly sharpened teeth "And might I say... your looking lovely today. You should stop by Admiral. I'd love to buy you a drink...." 33rd Rule of Acquisition; It never hurts to suck up to the boss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Civilian Application - Rama   Civilian Application - Rama I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Civilian Application - Rama
Page 1 of 1