Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Blue Monday (Gavin/Thelos) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Blue Monday (Gavin/Thelos) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Blue Monday (Gavin/Thelos) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Blue Monday (Gavin/Thelos) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Blue Monday (Gavin/Thelos) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Blue Monday (Gavin/Thelos) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Blue Monday (Gavin/Thelos) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Blue Monday (Gavin/Thelos) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Blue Monday (Gavin/Thelos) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Blue Monday (Gavin/Thelos) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Blue Monday (Gavin/Thelos)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

Blue Monday (Gavin/Thelos) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Monday (Gavin/Thelos)   Blue Monday (Gavin/Thelos) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 7:37 pm

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:

[Cartography]

Rolling his eyes, Gavin cut a glare at the trio of officers that could have caused a hull breach.  Even though he didn't outrank any of them.  Hopefully, they wouldn't notice.  "Um?  Don't they teach people how to knock at the Academy, anymore?"  Never mind that he was so fresh out of SFA that he still smelled like dining hall food.

[Corridors]

The doors to Stellar Cartography sealed shut behind them, leaving the ensigns to their amusement.  Gavin wondered if he could just, maybe...open an airlock and walk around outside the ship for a while.  

"Well..."  Poor Thelos' face was still changing various shades of purple.  Gavin gave a happy smile as he realized that the Andorian was still holding on to his hand.  In a way, he was afraid to draw attention to it, lest Thelos also realize it and let go and...and...

For God's sake, Gavin, he thought, would you get a hold of yourself?  "So, sometimes my ideas aren't the best."

Thelos wanted to roll back to his quarters and hide under the blankets for the next 8 hours or so, but more than that he wanted to stay there with Gavin. He figured the science ensigns were probably having a good laugh at their expense, but really, the doors were closed now and he didn't care enough about their opinions of him to dwell on it too much.

Unfortunately, that didn't help the blushing.

"Er, your ideas are fine. No one expected the uninvited guests," he said. "Well, I certainly didn't invite them," he said, somehow finding the ability to tease even feeling embarrassed as he did.

After a moment it did occur to the Andorian that he still had a blue hand laced with Gavin's. However, instead of withdrawing it he shifted his grip to be tighter, subtly enough that he hoped Gavin would think he did it without thinking much (when really he'd calculated it a bit too much).

"I suppose we should find somewhere else to go..." he said weakly after a moment of silence, of only to break the awkward pause of him just standing there with his hand clutching Gavin's in total silence.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Sciences
Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Blue Monday (Gavin/Thelos)   Blue Monday (Gavin/Thelos) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 8:07 pm

Thelos th'Zhela wrote:

Thelos wanted to roll back to his quarters and hide under the blankets for the next 8 hours or so, but more than that he wanted to stay there with Gavin. He figured the science ensigns were probably having a good laugh at their expense, but really, the doors were closed now and he didn't care enough about their opinions of him to dwell on it too much.

Unfortunately, that didn't help the blushing.

"Er, your ideas are fine. No one expected the uninvited guests," he said. "Well, I certainly didn't invite them," he said, somehow finding the ability to tease even feeling embarrassed as he did.

After a moment it did occur to the Andorian that he still had a blue hand laced with Gavin's. However, instead of withdrawing it he shifted his grip to be tighter, subtly enough that he hoped Gavin would think he did it without thinking much (when really he'd calculated it a bit too much).

"I suppose we should find somewhere else to go..." he said weakly after a moment of silence, of only to break the awkward pause of him just standing there with his hand clutching Gavin's in total silence.

[Corridors]

Gavin felt his cheeks flush with a pleasant heat as Thelos mentioned what he thought of his ideas. And, there was that sense of humor, again...right along with the sensation of their hands together. His own light-colored fingers interlaced with the doctor's blue ones, and they walked on that way, hand-in-hand, through the corridors of the ship. Gavin couldn't care any less about what people thought or who walked in on what. Against all odds...this night had turned out pretty damn swell.

After a while, Gavin realized that the pair had walked on to the junior officer's quarters. He wondered who Thelos' assigned roomie was, since they'd both yet to see the lofty echelons of lieutenants junior grade. Maybe Thelos froze the person out, he thought, remembering Andorian physiology.

And speaking of physiology.

Gavin suddenly realized that they were just...standing there. Still holding hands, but... Yeah, we're just standing here, awkwardly, in a hallway, he thought. Well. The least I can do is make things *more* awkward. He was pretty sure he could do that. He was good at that.

"Ah...well. Here we are," he said, wanting to kick himself. Way to point out the obvious. 'Boy genius', my ass. The pair was standing very close, now, and Gavin wished that he knew more about the various twitchings of Andorian antennae, and just what every one meant, because if he did, he'd have a better idea of how his next move was going to be taken, but there also came a point at which a person just had to say 'the hell with it', and go for it.

Okay, so this is the hell with it. Reaching up, Gavin touched Thelos' face, his fingertips brushing along the Andorian's jawline. "I...um...I really hope that this means the same thing on Andoria as it does on Earth," he said, his voice little more than a whispered breath, as he attempted to draw the doctor's lips to his own.
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Blue Monday (Gavin/Thelos)   Blue Monday (Gavin/Thelos) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 8:20 am

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:

[Corridors]

Gavin felt his cheeks flush with a pleasant heat as Thelos mentioned what he thought of his ideas.  And, there was that sense of humor, again...right along with the sensation of their hands together.  His own light-colored fingers interlaced with the doctor's blue ones, and they walked on that way, hand-in-hand, through the corridors of the ship.  Gavin couldn't care any less about what people thought or who walked in on what.  Against all odds...this night had turned out pretty damn swell.

After a while, Gavin realized that the pair had walked on to the junior officer's quarters.  He wondered who Thelos' assigned roomie was, since they'd both yet to see the lofty echelons of lieutenants junior grade.  Maybe Thelos froze the person out, he thought, remembering Andorian physiology.  

And speaking of physiology.

Gavin suddenly realized that they were just...standing there.  Still holding hands, but...  Yeah, we're just standing here, awkwardly, in a hallway, he thought.  Well.  The least I can do is make things *more* awkward.  He was pretty sure he could do that.  He was good at that.

"Ah...well.  Here we are," he said, wanting to kick himself.  Way to point out the obvious.  'Boy genius', my ass.  The pair was standing very close, now, and Gavin wished that he knew more about the various twitchings of Andorian antennae, and just what every one meant, because if he did, he'd have a better idea of how his next move was going to be taken, but there also came a point at which a person just had to say 'the hell with it', and go for it.  

Okay, so this is the hell with it.  Reaching up, Gavin touched Thelos' face, his fingertips brushing along the Andorian's jawline.  "I...um...I really hope that this means the same thing on Andoria as it does on Earth," he said, his voice little more than a whispered breath, as he attempted to draw the doctor's lips to his own.

Even with no direction, Thelos was happy with just walking along hand in hand with Gavin. Perhaps it was a little cheesy, but just holding his hand was making him want to grin like an idiot.

The hallway became familiar. Thelos remembered that his quarters were just a few doors down from here. He didn't figure his roommate would be in- they'd worked out a compromise of never sharing the room at one time. Salek was a Vulcan and didn't much appreciate Thelos's arctic preferences. To be fair, Thelos wasn't suited for desert temperatures either.

Then again... there's no need to think about your quarters... you're not going there... he thought to himself weakly. He almost made himself blush again.

It took him a few seconds to realize that Gavin had stopped walking and that they'd slowed to a stop. For a moment, he was wondering if Gavin was going to send him on his way for the evening, especially when he let go of his hand, much to Thelos's dissapointment. Ah well, it'd been a lovely evening....

Wait. Suddenly, the hands were back, gently at the curve of his jaw. Thelos's chin went up automatically, and his eyes met Gavin's with some confusion. It took him a second after the science officer spoke to gather what he meant. He wasn't an idiot- he'd seen humans kissing before, and it wasn't too far from some romantic gestures on Andoria, but it wasn't considered the same and Thelos wouldn't even begin to knock how to explain that.

The Andorian had no time to question it. He was nervous, but then then his lips met Gavin's and somehow, strange as it was, nothing seemed wrong. He didn't know where to put his hands, but his antenna was acting of its own accord, vaguely waving before lightly tangling in Gavin's hair. Andorians tended to kiss by entwining antennae with each other. Gavin, of course, had none, but that didn't seem to bother Thelos. In fact, he didn't want to stop and he didn't intend to until Gavin would chose to separate.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Sciences
Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Blue Monday (Gavin/Thelos)   Blue Monday (Gavin/Thelos) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 8:48 pm

Thelos th'Zhela wrote:

Even with no direction, Thelos was happy with just walking along hand in hand with Gavin. Perhaps it was a little cheesy, but just holding his hand was making him want to grin like an idiot.

The hallway became familiar. Thelos remembered that his quarters were just a few doors down from here. He didn't figure his roommate would be in- they'd worked out a compromise of never sharing the room at one time. Salek was a Vulcan and didn't much appreciate Thelos's arctic preferences. To be fair, Thelos wasn't suited for desert temperatures either.

Then again... there's no need to think about your quarters... you're not going there... he thought to himself weakly. He almost made himself blush again.

It took him a few seconds to realize that Gavin had stopped walking and that they'd slowed to a stop. For a moment, he was wondering if Gavin was going to send him on his way for the evening, especially when he let go of his hand, much to Thelos's dissapointment. Ah well, it'd been a lovely evening....

Wait. Suddenly, the hands were back, gently at the curve of his jaw. Thelos's chin went up automatically, and his eyes met Gavin's with some confusion. It took him a second after the science officer spoke to gather what he meant. He wasn't an idiot- he'd seen humans kissing before, and it wasn't too far from some romantic gestures on Andoria, but it wasn't considered the same and Thelos wouldn't even begin to knock how to explain that.

The Andorian had no time to question it. He was nervous, but then then his lips met Gavin's and somehow, strange as it was, nothing seemed wrong. He didn't know where to put his hands, but his antenna was acting of its own accord, vaguely waving before lightly tangling in Gavin's hair. Andorians tended to kiss by entwining antennae with each other. Gavin, of course, had none, but that didn't seem to bother Thelos. In fact, he didn't want to stop and he didn't intend to until Gavin would chose to separate.

Gavin wasn't sure if the kissing gesture was common among Andorians, but the feeling behind it certainly had to be.  Thankfully, Thelos was making it obvious that he returned the idea.  That was...good.  Otherwise, Gavin would have looked exceedingly foolish.  And probably limped away with a broken wrist, or worse, he thought.

He wasn't sure exactly what had told him to just go right on and take the leap like this.  Gavin tended to be an open and exuberant person, but he was often quite guarded in matters of the heart.  He'd certainly had fun at the Academy and the like, but he'd only fully opened up to a scant handful of people in those years.  And had your heart stomped on for your troubles, he thought.

All that, though, was very, very secondary to the pleasant sensations that were overriding rational thought.  Namely, a set of blue fingers running through his hair.  Actually, check that...that's an antennae, he thought, smiling happily as his sea-green eyes opened with the Andorian's forehead resting against his own.  Gavin grinned as he gave Thelos' lower lip a playful little nip.  He wanted nothing more than to ask if he should come in...but there was also the voice that halted him, told him to take things slowly, allow them breathing room.  He truly thought there could be something starting, here, and not just a fling.

"That," he beamed, "is a perfect end to a wonderful time.  Good night, Thelos.  I...I'll see you tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Blue Monday (Gavin/Thelos)   Blue Monday (Gavin/Thelos) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 9:08 pm

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:

Gavin wasn't sure if the kissing gesture was common among Andorians, but the feeling behind it certainly had to be.  Thankfully, Thelos was making it obvious that he returned the idea.  That was...good.  Otherwise, Gavin would have looked exceedingly foolish.  And probably limped away with a broken wrist, or worse, he thought.

He wasn't sure exactly what had told him to just go right on and take the leap like this.  Gavin tended to be an open and exuberant person, but he was often quite guarded in matters of the heart.  He'd certainly had fun at the Academy and the like, but he'd only fully opened up to a scant handful of people in those years.  And had your heart stomped on for your troubles, he thought.

All that, though, was very, very secondary to the pleasant sensations that were overriding rational thought.  Namely, a set of blue fingers running through his hair.  Actually, check that...that's an antennae, he thought, smiling happily as his sea-green eyes opened with the Andorian's forehead resting against his own.  Gavin grinned as he gave Thelos' lower lip a playful little nip.  He wanted nothing more than to ask if he should come in...but there was also the voice that halted him, told him to take things slowly, allow them breathing room.  He truly thought there could be something starting, here, and not just a fling.

"That," he beamed, "is a perfect end to a wonderful time.  Good night, Thelos.  I...I'll see you tomorrow."

Thelos wanted nothing more at that moment than to just remain there. He was a little startled at one point- Did he just... bite me? - but all in all it was a highly pleasant experience- one that the doctor knew he really wouldn't mind doing again, sometime.

Then, all too soon it was over, and Thelos was standing in a wave of leftover euphoria, with a lopsided smile and a strong uncertainty of what to say next. Thankfully, Gavin seemed to have made that decision for the both of them. Well, not totally thankfully... There was a sneaking part of Thelos that didn't want their day to end.

Luckily for him, he put a cap on that quickly and efficiently.

"Alright, Gavin... I'll see you tomorrow.... I had a really excellent time, today," he said quietly, lightly squeezing Gavin's hand before the two parted ways.

The grin on Thelos's face traveled with him even as we went into his empty quarters... and found them hovering around 100 degrees. Gah.

Still, not even that could kill his good mood. "Computer, reduce temperature by sixty-five degrees," he said before flopping in bed.

His lips still felt strange, but it was a good kind of strange, one that the Andorian now associated with the young science officer. Whatever had just started out there, Thelos was pretty damned sure that he didn't want it to stop... regardless of the potential family consequences.

[End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Monday (Gavin/Thelos)   Blue Monday (Gavin/Thelos) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Monday (Gavin/Thelos)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2