Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero)   Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 10:07 am

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:

"I knooow you like to dance," Gavin said, smiling pleasantly, his cheeks ruddy.  "You damn near fed me to your dog when I saw you dancing in the holodeck.  You shouldn't be ashamed of it, by the by," he said, attempting to get to his feet.  "You do it really well, and look beautiful."

Gavin scooted back on his rear, lying on his back, and rolling over to the side, finally able to turtle himself right, and climb to his knees.  "Oh.  Wow.  Holy god, I'm drunk."  He reached out to the doctor, giggling.  "Let's go dancing!"

With Gavin's help, Zero pulled herself to her feet. The alcohol she had consumed had left a pale pink flush on her cheeks, breaking the alabaster tone of her skin.

"Yes! Let us go dancing!" she giggled before tilting her head to one side. "Do you know how to dance?"
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Sciences
Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero)   Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 10:59 pm

Zero Alpha wrote:
With Gavin's help, Zero pulled herself to her feet.  The alcohol she had consumed had left a pale pink flush on her cheeks, breaking the alabaster tone of her skin.

"Yes!  Let us go dancing!" she giggled before tilting her head to one side.  "Do you know how to dance?"

Was that...a giggle that escaped from Zero Alpha's lips? Gavin was quite certain that it was. It was infectious, apparently, since he did just about the same thing as the odd pair moved/stumbled through the corridors. "Uh...you know how to dance. I know that, because I saw it! You're amazing." Stumbling a little bit, Gavin was very acutely being made aware of just how drunk he was, now that he was up and moving. "I mean...I can figure it out, right? We can figure anything out. We're geniuses! I know I am...dad had me tested!"
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero)   Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 8:16 am

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:

Was that...a giggle that escaped from Zero Alpha's lips?  Gavin was quite certain that it was.  It was infectious, apparently, since he did just about the same thing as the odd pair moved/stumbled through the corridors.  "Uh...you know how to dance.  I know that, because I saw it!  You're amazing."  Stumbling a little bit, Gavin was very acutely being made aware of just how drunk he was, now that he was up and moving.  "I mean...I can figure it out, right?  We can figure anything out.  We're geniuses!  I know I am...dad had me tested!"

When they arrived at the holodeck, Zero keyed in her dance studio program (it took her two tries as the alcohol interfered with just how many keys she was seeing on the arch), but she was soon standing in the familiar environment of the studio, still smiling at Gavin.

"Do you think you will be able to keep pace with me?"
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero)   Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 10:57 am

Zero Alpha wrote:

When they arrived at the holodeck, Zero keyed in her dance studio program (it took her two tries as the alcohol interfered with just how many keys she was seeing on the arch), but she was soon standing in the familiar environment of the studio, still smiling at Gavin.

"Do you think you will be able to keep pace with me?"

Gavin glanced up as Zero entered the wrong key into the program. For a half of a second, he could see the skyline of Romulus, with the outline of Remus in the distance. Interesting, he thought, quirking an eyebrow. Probably a program she'd worked up for her girlfriend.

Grinning madly, Gavin started to loosen up his shoulders. "Keep up? You bet your flawless white ass I can!" With that, the young scientist slipped out of his grey uniform top, and started to shimmy and shake along to music only he could hear.
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero)   Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 2:49 pm

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:

Gavin glanced up as Zero entered the wrong key into the program.  For a half of a second, he could see the skyline of Romulus, with the outline of Remus in the distance.  Interesting, he thought, quirking an eyebrow.  Probably a program she'd worked up for her girlfriend.  

Grinning madly, Gavin started to loosen up his shoulders.  "Keep up?  You bet your flawless white ass I can!"  With that, the young scientist slipped out of his grey uniform top, and started to shimmy and shake along to music only he could hear.  

Zero let out a laugh again as she watched Gavin demonstrate what he called dancing. It wasn't exactly what she considered to be dancing, but she gave a mental shrug. Each to their own, she guessed.

She saw him shed his uniform jacket and followed suite. However, unlike Gavin, Zero's knowledge of modesty and acceptable clothing was lacking. She stripped down to her regulation underwear before starting a series of pirouettes.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero)   Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:25 pm

Zero Alpha wrote:

Zero let out a laugh again as she watched Gavin demonstrate what he called dancing.  It wasn't exactly what she considered to be dancing, but she gave a mental shrug.  Each to their own, she guessed.

She saw him shed his uniform jacket and followed suite.  However, unlike Gavin, Zero's knowledge of modesty and acceptable clothing was lacking.  She stripped down to her regulation underwear before starting a series of pirouettes.

[Holodeck]

Still spinning around and swaying back and forth, Gavin happened to look over to Zero and...

"Oh my stars and garters," the young man said, stumbling back into one of the wall railings. Was she...yes. She was. "Okay..." he muttered to himself. "Don't look. It's just an Augment in her underpants, dancing and swaying her nearly-nude body in an artful marriage of sound and motion and perfection and..." Alright! Enough! he thought. For god's sakes, Gavin! That's your *cousin*! Except that...well, she kind of was, but not really. Only in the most tangential and technical sense of the word were they 'related'. No more than just about everyone in the galaxy is, he thought. Though, her genetic profile did contain Simon Van Gelder's DNA, and...

Looking over, Gavin breathed a sigh of relief as he noted that Zero had brought the vodka bottle. He grabbed it up, leaning against the wall, sliding down to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero)   Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:51 pm

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:

[Holodeck]

Still spinning around and swaying back and forth, Gavin happened to look over to Zero and...

"Oh my stars and garters," the young man said, stumbling back into one of the wall railings.  Was she...yes.  She was.  "Okay..." he muttered to himself.  "Don't look.  It's just an Augment in her underpants, dancing and swaying her nearly-nude body in an artful marriage of sound and motion and perfection and..."  Alright!  Enough! he thought.  For god's sakes, Gavin!  That's your *cousin*!  Except that...well, she kind of was, but not really.  Only in the most tangential and technical sense of the word were they 'related'.  No more than just about everyone in the galaxy is, he thought.  Though, her genetic profile did contain Simon Van Gelder's DNA, and...

Looking over, Gavin breathed a sigh of relief as he noted that Zero had brought the vodka bottle.  He grabbed it up, leaning against the wall, sliding down to the floor.  

Zero finished her movement in a graceful arabesque before turning around, seeking Gavin to see if he approved of her dancing, only to find him sitting on the floor of the studio, hugging the bottle of vodka. She tilted her head to one side, putting her hands on her hips.

"Is something amiss, Gavin?"
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero)   Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:43 pm

Zero Alpha wrote:

Zero finished her movement in a graceful arabesque before turning around, seeking Gavin to see if he approved of her dancing, only to find him sitting on the floor of the studio, hugging the bottle of vodka.  She tilted her head to one side, putting her hands on her hips.

"Is something amiss, Gavin?"

"Huh?" Gavin asked, feeling the fiery burn of the vodka as it clawed its way down his gullet. What had she asked? Oh, right! Dancing. "It's lovely, Zero. You're amazing," he said, backing his way up the wall again into a standing position. "Nothing's amiss. I just...I guess...I mean, I'm not a very good dancer. As in, I've never tried to dance. Er...it's not something that anyone's ever taken the time to do with me."

Carefully setting the bottle down, Gavin straightened himself, pulling at the teal shirt. He glanced down at it, yanking the shirt tail out of his grey pants and untucking it. "I was on the swim team in secondary school. And lacrosse. Ever do that? I think Klingons would like it. But...not much of a dancer."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero)   Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 8:05 am

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:

"Huh?" Gavin asked, feeling the fiery burn of the vodka as it clawed its way down his gullet.  What had she asked?  Oh, right!  Dancing.  "It's lovely, Zero.  You're amazing," he said, backing his way up the wall again into a standing position.  "Nothing's amiss.  I just...I guess...I mean, I'm not a very good dancer.  As in, I've never tried to dance.  Er...it's not something that anyone's ever taken the time to do with me."

Carefully setting the bottle down, Gavin straightened himself, pulling at the teal shirt.  He glanced down at it, yanking the shirt tail out of his grey pants and untucking it.  "I was on the swim team in secondary school.  And lacrosse.  Ever do that?  I think Klingons would like it.  But...not much of a dancer."

Frowning in slight confusion, Zero tilted her head to the other side as she watched her almost-cousin carefully. There was something about his behaviour that she was having a problem trying to put her finger on it. The alcohol still in her system was slowing down her mental faculties.

"Gavin? Your speech patterns do not match up to your standard manner of speaking. Is it time to stop drinking?"
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero)   Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 7:57 pm

Zero Alpha wrote:

Frowning in slight confusion, Zero tilted her head to the other side as she watched her almost-cousin carefully.  There was something about his behaviour that she was having a problem trying to put her finger on it.  The alcohol still in her system was slowing down her mental faculties.

"Gavin?  Your speech patterns do not match up to your standard manner of speaking.  Is it time to stop drinking?"

Glancing to the bottle of vodka, and back to Zero, and then to the bottle again, Gavin ran his fingers through his hair. He then looked at his own feet, but that brought on more dizziness. It's alright, Van Gelder, he thought. You can look at her. It's only just as visually appealing of a person that has ever walked the galaxy in her underpants. No pressure.

"Uh. Yeah. It might be time to stop drinking." He glanced at her again, the way the very subtle and slight sheen of perspiration gave her alabaster flesh a healthy glow, framed by the white, shimmering spray of her hair, the way she was a marble statue come to life, the toned, flat dancer's muscles of her stomach, the...the...

"I like boys!" he suddenly blurted out, feeling heat flush into his cheeks. And females, pretty much equally, he thought, but now wasn't the time to bring that up.
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero)   Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 7:59 am

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:

Glancing to the bottle of vodka, and back to Zero, and then to the bottle again, Gavin ran his fingers through his hair.  He then looked at his own feet, but that brought on more dizziness.  It's alright, Van Gelder, he thought.  You can look at her.  It's only just as visually appealing of a person that has ever walked the galaxy in her underpants.  No pressure.

"Uh.  Yeah.  It might be time to stop drinking."  He glanced at her again, the way the very subtle and slight sheen of perspiration gave her alabaster flesh a healthy glow, framed by the white, shimmering spray of her hair, the way she was a marble statue come to life, the toned, flat dancer's muscles of her stomach, the...the...

"I like boys!" he suddenly blurted out, feeling heat flush into his cheeks.  And females, pretty much equally, he thought, but now wasn't the time to bring that up.  

Still confused, Zero frowned, her eyes scanning the young man in front of her and reading several tells that she had learned to recognise in humanoids. Sweating, looking at anything except her, blushing, blurting out words...

She rolled her eyes. "You are embarrassed at my state of appearance. Why must humans be so rigid in their considerations of their own forms?" she muttered, stalking over to where she had shed her uniform and pulling it back on.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero)   Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 11:07 am

Zero Alpha wrote:

Still confused, Zero frowned, her eyes scanning the young man in front of her and reading several tells that she had learned to recognise in humanoids.  Sweating, looking at anything except her, blushing, blurting out words...

She rolled her eyes.  "You are embarrassed at my state of appearance.  Why must humans be so rigid in their considerations of their own forms?" she muttered, stalking over to where she had shed her uniform and pulling it back on.

Gavin was genuinely and utterly flabbergasted. He leaned against the wall, trying to dispel the alcohol-induced fog that had settled deeply into his grey matter. "I...I'm not embarrassed!" he said, wincing at how child-like he sounded in his indignation. "I'm a doctor, Zero! Or, well, I used to be. Or I was gonna be. Either way...the last thing in the galaxy I should be ashamed of is the nude human form." She wasn't naked, of course, but...close enough.

Things had been going so well. Gavin had started to feel like he'd actually gotten through to Zero a little bit. And now...now he could imagine those walls slamming back up. "Urgh," he said, scrubbing his hand through his perpetually-mussy hair, making it look even more wild. "I...I'm just...I'm sorry!" he said turning. "Computer, archway!" Once the door appeared, Gavin left the holodeck at a full run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero)   Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medicinal Use Only (Gavin/Zero)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4