Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Tufezr Nefen, Reporting for Duty I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Tufezr Nefen, Reporting for Duty I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Tufezr Nefen, Reporting for Duty I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Tufezr Nefen, Reporting for Duty I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Tufezr Nefen, Reporting for Duty I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Tufezr Nefen, Reporting for Duty I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Tufezr Nefen, Reporting for Duty I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Tufezr Nefen, Reporting for Duty I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Tufezr Nefen, Reporting for Duty I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Tufezr Nefen, Reporting for Duty I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Tufezr Nefen, Reporting for Duty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tufezr Nefen
Ensign
Ensign

Tufezr Nefen, Reporting for Duty Empty
PostSubject: Tufezr Nefen, Reporting for Duty   Tufezr Nefen, Reporting for Duty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 4:42 pm

|Tufezr Nefen|

Tufezr Nefen, Reporting for Duty 250px-Trill_Male

Basics

Name: Tufezr Nefen
Species: Joined Trill
Date of Birth: 4 December, 2347

Appearance

Height: 6'2"
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Short Brown
Characteristic elements: Two rows of spots going from the top of his head down to his toes

Backstory

Tufezr was born on Trillius Prime, not the homeworld of his species, but a good home for one nevertheless. Of the thousand or so Trill applicants, Tufezr was chosen to take on a Symbiont due to his prodigious skill in the understanding of starship mechanics, having been fascinated with it from birth. He graduated from the Trill Sciences Ministry at age 23 with a degree in Engineering and a degree in Warp Physics with a minor in Starship Flight. After six months of waiting and applying, Tufezr was chosen to be given a symbiont whose past experiences complimented and increased his present knowledge, his strong mind in the sciences making him a near perfect candidate. His symbiont had lived in a record sixteen other hosts, making it a wise and experienced personality, but also overwhelmingly full of previous emotions and memories. The zhian'tara was required almost immediately after Joining, and while it was difficult to track down the previous hosts so soon, the problem of overwhelming Tufezr was resolved, and his mind was thankfully strong enough to prevent him from being overwhelmed. He joined Starfleet Academy a few years after his Joining, at age 25, because his Symbiont suggested that it would present many good opportunities to learn.

Career

Enlisted or Officer?: Officer
Department preference 1: Engineering
Department Preference 2: Flight

Sample Post

Stardate 68478.7, Personal Log

I have finally arrived on my first assignment as an Officer in Starfleet, and am both anxious and excited to experience this new adventure. In my symbiont's many memories, only one previous host ever joined Starfleet, strangely, and it seemed to be a positive although brief experience. The host, named Ayx Nilrud, was an Engineer like myself, although not a Starfleet Officer, and enjoyed many enriching learning opportunities although was killed in an unfortunate Warp Core accident. Nevertheless, I am unafraid of the dangers, just of the lack of other members of my species. This new posting lacks any other Trill, joined or unjoined, and I wonder what the crew's opinion of me will be, as I have heard that the joining tends to unnerve some other species. I plan to put my right foot forward, as the saying goes, and embrace this challenge of a new life for myself and my symbiont head-on, with bravery hopefully unwavering.

Behind the Mask

Have you done textbased RP before?: Yes, since 2009

How did you find Aurora?: Archangel T'Koris told me about it

Additional notes about yourself or your character?: Also have characters actively on other forums and an RL job, won't always be right on top of replies
Back to top Go down
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Tufezr Nefen, Reporting for Duty   Tufezr Nefen, Reporting for Duty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 4:54 pm

Welcome to Aurora Fleet, Tufezr!

After reading your application, I'm delighted to be able to offer you the position of Engineering Officer on board the USS Phoenix with the starting rank of Ensign.

The Phoenix's current mission is coming to an end, but feel free to jump in on the holodeck and meet your crewmates until the next one opens!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aurorafleet.org
Tufezr Nefen
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Tufezr Nefen, Reporting for Duty   Tufezr Nefen, Reporting for Duty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 4:55 pm

Thanks Rachel, glad to be here
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Operations
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

PostSubject: Re: Tufezr Nefen, Reporting for Duty   Tufezr Nefen, Reporting for Duty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 7:21 pm

Hey, welcome! Glad to have you around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tufezr Nefen, Reporting for Duty   Tufezr Nefen, Reporting for Duty I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tufezr Nefen, Reporting for Duty
Page 1 of 1