Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor]   Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 4:35 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

While Ilana had never considered that a tale of near death was one that warranted a long kiss, it would appear that Raynor thought otherwise.  She closed her eyes, enjoying the contact as she reciprocated, her hands resting gently on his wrists.

As they drew apart, her hands crept up to touch the point of his jaw, her thumbs tracing the line of the bone.  She had missed this, missed his presence and being able to reach out and touch him.  As an individual who generally avoided physical contact when possible, that was quite a concession to make, proof of the strange power the Klingon held over her.

"A l-l-little," she admitted.  "S-s-sitting or s-s-standing f-for extended p-p-p-periods of t-t-time c-c-can b-be s-s-sore, b-b-but ph-ph-physical th-th-therapy is h-h-helping."

Nodding, Raynor kissed her fingers again, standing up and holding his hand out. "Then we should stand up," he grinned, helping the Cardassian to her feet. "I will coordinate with medical starting tomorrow on your rehabilitation regimen, to go along with your nutrition." He was surprised at the calmness that was still in his tone. "Do you know who did this? Are there any names?"

Raynor slipped his hand down into hers, his own large fingers enveloping her small ones as they walked toward the arboretum entrance.
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor]   Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 6:06 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:
Nodding, Raynor kissed her fingers again, standing up and holding his hand out.  "Then we should stand up," he grinned, helping the Cardassian to her feet.  "I will coordinate with medical starting tomorrow on your rehabilitation regimen, to go along with your nutrition."  He was surprised at the calmness that was still in his tone.  "Do you know who did this?  Are there any names?"

Raynor slipped his hand down into hers, his own large fingers enveloping her small ones as they walked toward the arboretum entrance.

With a smile, Ilana took his proffered hand and stiffly got to her feet, still holding on to the large, battle-scarred hand that she was getting to know so well. She playfully rolled her eyes at the Klingon as he told her that he was going to coordinate with medical, about to tease him about being a mother hen when he went on to say ask if she knew anything about who did it.

"Y-y-yes," she replied carefully. "W-w-w-we m-m-managed t-t-to t-t-take a f-f-few of th-th-them c-c-captive, inc-cluding th-th-the one th-that sh-sh-shot m-m-me. I'm t-t-told th-th-they w-w-were h-h-handed over t-t-to th-the a-appropriate au-authorities."

Squeezing his hand gently, she looked up at him with an attempt to smile. "I e-expect y-y-you'll w-w-want t-to g-g-g-get s-something t-t-to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor]   Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 3:28 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

With a smile, Ilana took his proffered hand and stiffly got to her feet, still holding on to the large, battle-scarred hand that she was getting to know so well. She playfully rolled her eyes at the Klingon as he told her that he was going to coordinate with medical, about to tease him about being a mother hen when he went on to say ask if she knew anything about who did it.

"Y-y-yes," she replied carefully.  "W-w-w-we m-m-managed t-t-to t-t-take a f-f-few of th-th-them c-c-captive, inc-cluding th-th-the one th-that sh-sh-shot m-m-me.  I'm t-t-told th-th-they w-w-were h-h-handed over t-t-to th-the a-appropriate au-authorities."

Squeezing his hand gently, she looked up at him with an attempt to smile.  "I e-expect y-y-you'll w-w-want t-to g-g-g-get s-something t-t-to eat?"

Pausing a moment, Raynor nodded once. Quick and curt, it seemed to convey everything he needed it to. "I see." He would use all available contacts to see if he could gain access to this person...or persons...who had hurt Ilana in such a way. He doubted that he would be allowed time alone with them, but...a Klingon could hope, couldn't they?

The pair entered the mostly-empty halls again. Raynor considered her question about food. No, he thought, what I want to do after being away from you for months on end is to tear at your clothing and make love to you until neither of us can stand. However, this recent injury had probably taken that out of the equation, and it served to drive home her relative frailty. Raynor had assumed that he'd buried all his old doubts about whether he was the best thing for her in her life...but they had a way of re-surfacing. Old ghosts of truth have a way of arising just when you want them least, don't they?

"Of course," he smiled, knowing that if he wasn't right there with her, Ilana would likely try to duck out of eating. "We can go to the promenade, if you wish."

Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor]   Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 5:36 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:
Pausing a moment, Raynor nodded once.  Quick and curt, it seemed to convey everything he needed it to.  "I see."  He would use all available contacts to see if he could gain access to this person...or persons...who had hurt Ilana in such a way.  He doubted that he would be allowed time alone with them, but...a Klingon could hope, couldn't they?

The pair entered the mostly-empty halls again.  Raynor considered her question about food.  No, he thought, what I want to do after being away from you for months on end is to tear at your clothing and make love to you until neither of us can stand.  However, this recent injury had probably taken that out of the equation, and it served to drive home her relative frailty.  Raynor had assumed that he'd buried all his old doubts about whether he was the best thing for her in her life...but they had a way of re-surfacing.  Old ghosts of truth have a way of arising just when you want them least, don't they?

"Of course," he smiled, knowing that if he wasn't right there with her, Ilana would likely try to duck out of eating.  "We can go to the promenade, if you wish."

Ilana looked a little doubtful as Raynor said 'I see'.  It was a very indifferent, non-committal answer, and certainly one that was open to interpretation.  The Klingon had a lot of leeway thanks to his position as an exchange officer, but she also knew that he was likely to at least try to take revenge on the Bajoran who had hit her, and that wasn't likely to be forgiven by the Federation authorities.

"Th-th-there's a n-n-new K-Klingon r-r-restaurant on th-the p-p-promenade," she suggested, smiling gently up at him.  Slipping an arm through his, she hugged him, resting her head lightly on his bicep.  With the corridors of the station being empty, she wasn't particularly bothered about the fact that they were out in public.  Also, she found that she didn't care about anyone seeing them.  She was just glad that he was back.

"O-or, if y-y-you p-p-p-prefer s-s-something qu-quieter, w-w-we c-c-can always g-g-go b-back t-t-to m-m-my qu-quarters," she offered shyly.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor]   Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 2:02 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

Ilana looked a little doubtful as Raynor said 'I see'.  It was a very indifferent, non-committal answer, and certainly one that was open to interpretation.  The Klingon had a lot of leeway thanks to his position as an exchange officer, but she also knew that he was likely to at least try to take revenge on the Bajoran who had hit her, and that wasn't likely to be forgiven by the Federation authorities.

"Th-th-there's a n-n-new K-Klingon r-r-restaurant on th-the p-p-promenade," she suggested, smiling gently up at him.  Slipping an arm through his, she hugged him, resting her head lightly on his bicep.  With the corridors of the station being empty, she wasn't particularly bothered about the fact that they were out in public.  Also, she found that she didn't care about anyone seeing them.  She was just glad that he was back.

"O-or, if y-y-you p-p-p-prefer s-s-something qu-quieter, w-w-we c-c-can always g-g-go b-back t-t-to m-m-my qu-quarters," she offered shyly.

"Klingon, hm?" Raynor asked, smiling at the gentle pressure of Ilana's head against his arm. He was, by nature, a very tactile person. Now that their relationship was a public thing, it made him feel good to know that Ilana didn't mind anyone seeing them holding each other publicly. Then again, she might feel different if there were more people around. "You do not have to subject yourself to any variation of serpent worms on my account, love."

He had the distinct feeling that she was only trying to distract his more murderous line of thinking. Although he would, indeed, do his own follow-up investigation on the scum who'd dared to hurt her...that was a problem for another day. Tonight, he had mental focus on one person and one person alone. "I believe going back to your quarters would be a better usage of our time."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor]   Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 3:41 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:
"Klingon, hm?" Raynor asked, smiling at the gentle pressure of Ilana's head against his arm.  He was, by nature, a very tactile person.  Now that their relationship was a public thing, it made him feel good to know that Ilana didn't mind anyone seeing them holding each other publicly.  Then again, she might feel different if there were more people around.  "You do not have to subject yourself to any variation of serpent worms on my account, love."

He had the distinct feeling that she was only trying to distract his more murderous line of thinking.  Although he would, indeed, do his own follow-up investigation on the scum who'd dared to hurt her...that was a problem for another day.  Tonight, he had mental focus on one person and one person alone.  "I believe going back to your quarters would be a better usage of our time."

Even though she wouldn't admit it, Ilana did feel a little relief that Raynor had turned down the offer of going to the Klingon restaurant. She wasn't particularly adventurous in what she ate, when she ate at all. The only difference was that she was willing to make an effort for Raynor.

With the acceptance of her invitation to return to her quarters, she gently changed their course and, within little time, they arrived. Her living area hadn't changed at all since the Klingon had last stepped foot in them. Squee Two greeted them with its habitual sound, the strange cross between a coo and a purr that it had.

"L-l-looks l-like s-s-someone else is h-h-h-happy t-t-to s-s-see y-y-you t-too," the young Cardassian remarked.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor]   Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 10:55 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

Even though she wouldn't admit it, Ilana did feel a little relief that Raynor had turned down the offer of going to the Klingon restaurant.  She wasn't particularly adventurous in what she ate, when she ate at all.  The only difference was that she was willing to make an effort for Raynor.

With the acceptance of her invitation to return to her quarters, she gently changed their course and, within little time, they arrived.  Her living area hadn't changed at all since the Klingon had last stepped foot in them.  Squee Two greeted them with its habitual sound, the strange cross between a coo and a purr that it had.

"L-l-looks l-like s-s-someone else is h-h-h-happy t-t-to s-s-see y-y-you t-too," the young Cardassian remarked.

Raynor's face split into a happy grin at the sight of the weeper plant. He'd given the plant to Ilana long ago, when it had become obvious that she had a skill for caring for delicate plants. Despite their carnivorous outlook, weepers could be notoriously finicky and required a conscientious hand.

"It would appear so," the Klingon said, keying a programmed selection into Ilana's replicator station. A small plate of clear, gelatinous-looking cubes appeared in a swirl of matter. He took the plate over to Ilana, indicating that she should feed SqueeToo. Raynor took up a position behind her, wrapping his arm around her narrow waist, resting his chin on her shoulder. His other hand was placed on top of Ilana's, moving with her as she fed the plant.
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor]   Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 9:52 am

Raynor Hughes wrote:
Raynor's face split into a happy grin at the sight of the weeper plant.  He'd given the plant to Ilana long ago, when it had become obvious that she had a skill for caring for delicate plants.  Despite their carnivorous outlook, weepers could be notoriously finicky and required a conscientious hand.

"It would appear so," the Klingon said, keying a programmed selection into Ilana's replicator station.  A small plate of clear, gelatinous-looking cubes appeared in a swirl of matter.  He took the plate over to Ilana, indicating that she should feed SqueeToo.  Raynor took up a position behind her, wrapping his arm around her narrow waist, resting his chin on her shoulder.  His other hand was placed on top of Ilana's, moving with her as she fed the plant.

Ilana gave a faint smile that the first thing that Raynor did was go and get the weeper some food. It was generally what he did and she was glad that he hadn't lost that habit. The plant had been a gift from him shortly after their first, somewhat disastrous coupling.

Feeling him come up behind her and his arms envelop her, she leaned back slightly, resting her light weight against his broad chest. They moved in perfect synchronicity, a strange feeling yet a comforting one. Despite his long absence, it was reassuring to know that they still fit together well as they fed the plant together.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor]   Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:03 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

Ilana gave a faint smile that the first thing that Raynor did was go and get the weeper some food.  It was generally what he did and she was glad that he hadn't lost that habit.  The plant had been a gift from him shortly after their first, somewhat disastrous coupling.

Feeling him come up behind her and his arms envelop her, she leaned back slightly, resting her light weight against his broad chest.  They moved in perfect synchronicity, a strange feeling yet a comforting one.  Despite his long absence, it was reassuring to know that they still fit together well as they fed the plant together.

Pleasant sounds emanated from the weeper plant as the couple fed it. Soon enough, the carnivorous creature's hunger was sated...for now. Raynor had never seen a plant with such an appetite. He wondered if they weren't originally cultivated on Qo'noS.

With that done, Raynor let Ilana relax into his embrace again, a look of total contentment settling onto his features. He hoped that he imparted on her the importance of taking care of and standing up for herself, because he knew that she, in turn, helped temper him into a more balanced person. A Klingon generally did not lie around with a mate, holding them and caressing them. A Klingon took what was given, and generally broke furniture in the process. His human side was just as important to Raynor, however...and that human side didn't mind quieter moments.

Not that he didn't desire physicality with her, of course. It had been months, after all. There had been more than a handful of advances from females on the Homeworld, and he'd refused them all...sometimes violently, if they were particularly thick. Or persistent. "Come," he said, taking Ilana by the hand and leading her to the shower unit. He keyed on the hydro option, glad for the luxury that wasn't always available on starships. Soon, the waters were flowing, filling the area with warm steam. "I want you to relax."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor]   Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 5:06 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:
Pleasant sounds emanated from the weeper plant as the couple fed it.  Soon enough, the carnivorous creature's hunger was sated...for now.  Raynor had never seen a plant with such an appetite.  He wondered if they weren't originally cultivated on Qo'noS.

With that done, Raynor let Ilana relax into his embrace again, a look of total contentment settling onto his features.  He hoped that he imparted on her the importance of taking care of and standing up for herself, because he knew that she, in turn, helped temper him into a more balanced person.  A Klingon generally did not lie around with a mate, holding them and caressing them.  A Klingon took what was given, and generally broke furniture in the process.  His human side was just as important to Raynor, however...and that human side didn't mind quieter moments.

Not that he didn't desire physicality with her, of course.  It had been months, after all.  There had been more than a handful of advances from females on the Homeworld, and he'd refused them all...sometimes violently, if they were particularly thick.  Or persistent.  "Come," he said, taking Ilana by the hand and leading her to the shower unit.  He keyed on the hydro option, glad for the luxury that wasn't always available on starships.  Soon, the waters were flowing, filling the area with warm steam.  "I want you to relax."

With the weeper plant fed and content, Ilana was free to divert her whole attention to Raynor and the sensations he was evoking. His distinctive scent rolled over her senses, easing the tension in her muscles. The warmth of his arms was a reassurance to her. His presence, a fortifying element. He gave her a reason to look after herself, mainly because he made sure that it was the case.

It wasn't a standard relationship, not even close. It was about as far from an ideal Klingon or Cardassian relationship as you could get, but it was theirs and she didn't want it any other way.

Letting him lead her into the bathroom, she felt her heart sink slightly. Water was not a particular love of hers, much preferring a sonic shower over a hydro one. Although, she had to admit that the steam did feel nice, and if this was what Raynor wanted, then that was what he would have. She looked up at the Klingon, tilting her head to one side.

"W-w-will I b-b-be r-r-relaxing alone?"
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor]   Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 6:54 am

Ilana Telak wrote:

With the weeper plant fed and content, Ilana was free to divert her whole attention to Raynor and the sensations he was evoking.  His distinctive scent rolled over her senses, easing the tension in her muscles.  The warmth of his arms was a reassurance to her.  His presence, a fortifying element.  He gave her a reason to look after herself, mainly because he made sure that it was the case.

It wasn't a standard relationship, not even close.  It was about as far from an ideal Klingon or Cardassian relationship as you could get, but it was theirs and she didn't want it any other way.

Letting him lead her into the bathroom, she felt her heart sink slightly.  Water was not a particular love of hers, much preferring a sonic shower over a hydro one.  Although, she had to admit that the steam did feel nice, and if this was what Raynor wanted, then that was what he would have.  She looked up at the Klingon, tilting her head to one side.

"W-w-will I b-b-be r-r-relaxing alone?"

"Of course not," Raynor answered, his tone one of playful admonishment. Soon enough, his clothing was removed completely, tossed and forgotten in a pile. "Whatever would give you such a ridiculous idea?" His large arms enveloped Ilana, as they often did. Raynor leaned in to kiss along her neck, his hair already hanging heavy and damp from the steam. The Klingon slipped his hands under the hem of her shirt, feeling along the smooth grey skin of her stomach, touching the scaling along the side of her torso. Much was made about the sensitivity of Cardassian neck scales, and they were often a pleasurable target of his lips...but he also knew that her sides were appreciative of touch. And mouth. And tongue.

Raynor soon had her shirt over her head and tossed with his in the pile of late, unlamented clothing. He paused, tilting his head and smiling, his hazel eyes warm and loving as he held her by the waist. "We don't even have to do anything tonight, Lana," he said, touching his thumb to her lower lip. "Not if you don't feel like it. To just lie with you would be enough."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor]   Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 7:55 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:
"Of course not," Raynor answered, his tone one of playful admonishment.  Soon enough, his clothing was removed completely, tossed and forgotten in a pile.  "Whatever would give you such a ridiculous idea?"  His large arms enveloped Ilana, as they often did.  Raynor leaned in to kiss along her neck, his hair already hanging heavy and damp from the steam.  The Klingon slipped his hands under the hem of her shirt, feeling along the smooth grey skin of her stomach, touching the scaling along the side of her torso.  Much was made about the sensitivity of Cardassian neck scales, and they were often a pleasurable target of his lips...but he also knew that her sides were appreciative of touch.  And mouth.  And tongue.

Raynor soon had her shirt over her head and tossed with his in the pile of late, unlamented clothing.  He paused, tilting his head and smiling, his hazel eyes warm and loving as he held her by the waist.  "We don't even have to do anything tonight, Lana," he said, touching his thumb to her lower lip.  "Not if you don't feel like it.  To just lie with you would be enough."

The steam in the room intensified the Klingon's heady scent, interfering with Ilana's mental processes, mental processes that simply gave up as she found herself wrapped once again in his long arms and pulled close to him, his lips on her neck scales and his hands on the delicate scaling of her sides. Without consulting her brain, she automatically let out a quiet sound of pleasure and contentment, especially as she realised that he had shed his clothing.

Her shirt had already been discarded to the side and she looked up him in complete adoration, placing a gentle kiss on the thumb that he was stroking over her lip. She wanted nothing more than to spend a night reacquainting herself will him intimately, she was also aware that those nights generally ended in fractures and significant bruising. In her current state, she knew that it wouldn't take much to severely set back her recovery from the attack.

Offering him a slight smile, she reached up to wrap her arms around his neck, stealing a kiss from the Klingon's lips. "I h-h-have a ch-ch-check up t-t-tomorrow m-m-morning. If th-th-they g-g-give m-me th-the all c-c-clear, I h-have a g-g-good idea of wh-wh-what w-w-we c-can d-d-do f-for th-th-the r-r-rest of th-th-the d-day," she replied before somewhat reluctantly stepping out of his embrace so that she could slip out of her trousers, resisting the urge to cover herself with her hands. Her well-rooted shyness was hard to overcome, but she was also very aware that Raynor didn't like it when she tried to shield herself from his gaze. Instead, she went for a middle ground and covered herself by stepping close to him again.

"A sh-sh-shower, a m-m-meal and th-then w-w-we c-c-can c-curl up t-t-together?" she suggested shyly.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor]   Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 8:17 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

"A sh-sh-shower, a m-m-meal and th-then w-w-we c-c-can c-curl up t-t-together?" she suggested shyly.

"Of course," Raynor answered, smiling lovingly at his Cardassian. While he had been hopeful that they'd be doing something else tonight, he also understood Ilana's injuries, and the importance of taking things slowly. Even in the best of times, and as careful as he was with her...there were still bruises and scrapes. He'd been getting better, of course - rarely did bones get fractured anymore. And, sometimes...she would give as well as she got, gouging her nails into his back and drawing blood, and...

He immediately had to stop that line of thought, lest he drive himself past reason. Raynor stepped back a little, ghosting his fingertips along her ribs. "I have...missed you. Missed this. Feeding the plants...seeing Sasha watching me with vague disapproval," he smirked, glancing to the water and then back to her. "Would you prefer a back rub, then, instead of a shower?"
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor]   Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 8:16 am

Raynor Hughes wrote:
"Of course," Raynor answered, smiling lovingly at his Cardassian.  While he had been hopeful that they'd be doing something else tonight, he also understood Ilana's injuries, and the importance of taking things slowly.  Even in the best of times, and as careful as he was with her...there were still bruises and scrapes.  He'd been getting better, of course - rarely did bones get fractured anymore.  And, sometimes...she would give as well as she got, gouging her nails into his back and drawing blood, and...

He immediately had to stop that line of thought, lest he drive himself past reason.    Raynor stepped back a little, ghosting his fingertips along her ribs.  "I have...missed you.  Missed this.  Feeding the plants...seeing Sasha watching me with vague disapproval," he smirked, glancing to the water and then back to her.  "Would you prefer a back rub, then, instead of a shower?"

Ilana looked to the steam pouring out of the shower, enjoying the humidity it gave the air.  As much as she enjoyed that humidity, she still wasn't all that keen on getting under the water itself.  She turned her attention back to him as he stepped back, a flash of concern creasing her features.

The concern quickly gave way to slight embarrassment now that she felt a little more exposed and aware of her lack of clothing.  Hoping to cover those emotions, she smiled up at her Klingon.  "I d-d-don't th-th-think S-S-Sasha d-d-disapproves," she teased before pausing a moment to think about his suggestion.  "W-w-we c-c-could always sh-sh-shower in th-th-the m-m-morning," she offered. If she had been more of the type to push herself forward, she might have asked, maybe even begged him to give her a back rub. His hands felt wonderful on her skin, warm and strong, and he was always so attentive, using oils that promoted healthy scaling and helping her remove loose scales that she couldn't get to on her own.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor]   Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 4:29 pm

[Later]

Raynor lay with his arm draped over Ilana's slight form, their bodies close together on her small bed. Of course, the fact that he was also quite huge accounted for some of the real estate problems, but they always managed to make it work. Kind of like every other aspect of their relationship.

He didn't want much more out of life right now than this. Of course, it was easy to forget about commitments and the like. Still, it seemed like he'd been thinking more and more about commitment lately, and of the effects his duties with the Empire had on Ilana. It was obvious to casual observation that she didn't take care of herself while he was gone. There was more to it than that, though.

Propping himself up on his elbow, Raynor let his long hair fall down over her shoulder. He trailed his fingertip along her side. Usually they passed out in an exhausted and spent heap after making love, but tonight was much quieter. "I spoke to a warrior on Qo'noS while I was there," he quietly said. "He served with my mother."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor]   Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 5:21 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:
[Later]
Propping himself up on his elbow, Raynor let his long hair fall down over her shoulder.  He trailed his fingertip along her side.  Usually they passed out in an exhausted and spent heap after making love, but tonight was much quieter.  "I spoke to a warrior on Qo'noS while I was there," he quietly said.  "He served with my mother."

The small size of her bed didn't deter Ilana in any way from having Raynor there. Although he took up much of the available space with his massive form, she was small enough to fit into the natural curve of his body, a very warm and comforting place for her to lie.

With her scales now shining a little in the low light of her room, Ilana was feeling relaxed and content, yet somehow also guilty. Raynor had restrained himself admirably, despite the fact that she knew that he was a very primal individual. Normally, their first time alone together would have resulted in marathon happy naked fun time, but with her recent injury, that didn't seem to be on the table. She wanted to somehow make it up to him, but how was something that still puzzled her.

Before she came to any conclusion about what to do, she felt Raynor stirring beside her, resting on one elbow. She turned slightly so as to be able to look up at him, shivering slightly at the feeling of his wild mane of hair brushing over her skin. The quietness of his voice was the first indicator that what he had to say was important and personal, but it as confirmed by the mention of his mother.

With a faintly concerned expression causing her facial scales to shift slightly, she lifted a hand to gently touch the corner of his jaw. "Wh-wh-what d-d-d-did h-h-he s-s-s-say?"
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor]   Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 5:59 pm

"They were crewmates on the IKS 'uSgheb," Raynor replied, referencing the ship whereupon his mother had lost her life. "When the Roms shot the bird-of-prey down, some of the ship survived the descent into the atmosphere of reYlat." This was all, of course, common knowledge, and he and Ilana had discussed his mother's death while they were visiting their respective families. It wasn't something he talked about often. "What this warrior, K'Vros, told me...he spoke of my mother with honor," Raynor continued, a touch of pride coloring his tone. "But she died for nothing."

Raynor shifted his position, sitting all the way up with his legs crossed under him, almost in a meditative pose. "The 'uSgheb was acting without orders, violating into Romulan space. K'Vros spoke to me of my mother's defiance of the ship's commander, Klore...how she argued vehemently against the action, knowing that it would gain the Empire noting. She had allies among the crew, and possibly could have brought Klore down." He reached out, touching lightly along her cheek, his hazel eyes soft and sad. "Until he brought up the fact that she consorted with a human, and bore a weak child. He questioned her tlhIngan, put her back to the wall. And so she dug in, allowing her blood to take control. She was determined to fight and die like a Klingon, though she confided in her comrade K'Vros that she would rather see her family than die honorably."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor]   Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 6:26 pm

As Raynor laid out the tale of his mother's last moments, Ilana felt tears welling up in her eyes not just from the story itself, but how much it obviously pained him to have discovered this knowledge. There was nothing worse for a Klingon than to die for nothing, and that was exactly what had happened to his mother. She knew that, for a long time, he had considered his mother's death to be honourable. Knowing that it hadn't been was surely a significant blow to him.

She pushed herself into a kneeling position on the bed, lifting one hand to rest gently against the one he had places on her face while the other sought out his other hand to grip it.

"Sh-sh-she d-d-dit n-n-not b-b-breed a w-w-weak ch-child," she said firmly. She moved one hand to lay it over his heart, feeling the strong beat under her palm. "Wh-wh-what y-y-you f-f-found out sh-sh-shouldn't ch-ch-change th-th-the w-w-way y-you s-s-see h-her, or y-y-yourself. Sh-she obviously c-c-cared d-d-deeply f-for y-y-you."
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor]   Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 6:43 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:
As Raynor laid out the tale of his mother's last moments, Ilana felt tears welling up in her eyes not just from the story itself, but how much it obviously pained him to have discovered this knowledge.  There was nothing worse for a Klingon than to die for nothing, and that was exactly what had happened to his mother.  She knew that, for a long time, he had considered his mother's death to be honourable.  Knowing that it hadn't been was surely a significant blow to him.

She pushed herself into a kneeling position on the bed, lifting one hand to rest gently against the one he had places on her face while the other sought out his other hand to grip it.

"Sh-sh-she d-d-dit n-n-not b-b-breed a w-w-weak ch-child," she said firmly.  She moved one hand to lay it over his heart, feeling the strong beat under her palm.  "Wh-wh-what y-y-you f-f-found out sh-sh-shouldn't ch-ch-change th-th-the w-w-way y-you s-s-see h-her, or y-y-yourself.  Sh-she obviously c-c-cared d-d-deeply f-for y-y-you."

A contented prr sound escaped Raynor's lips as Ilana put her cool hand on his chest. He was a tactile person, and placed high value on touch. The Klingon smiled, placing his hand over hers. "Sheer brutality is not the lone measure of a warrior's worth," he said, chuckling. "Martok is an honorable man. There are many positive changes happening in the Empire, but...we are a traditional people. And that generally means hard-headed. Literally," he grinned, tapping the diluted ridges on his forehead.

His expression grew more serious as he thought again about his mother. "It...doesn't change how I honor her," he said, after a quiet moment. "I can rage at the futility of it, but that won't bring her back, either. She did her duty." Raynor pulled Ilana toward him, kissing her slowly and passionately. What path would he choose, if the time came? What if his honor called upon him to make that choice?
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor]   Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 7:12 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:
A contented prr sound escaped Raynor's lips as Ilana put her cool hand on his chest.  He was a tactile person, and placed high value on touch.  The Klingon smiled, placing his hand over hers.  "Sheer brutality is not the lone measure of a warrior's worth," he said, chuckling.  "Martok is an honorable man.  There are many positive changes happening in the Empire, but...we are a traditional people.  And that generally means hard-headed.  Literally," he grinned, tapping the diluted ridges on his forehead.

His expression grew more serious as he thought again about his mother.  "It...doesn't change how I honor her," he said, after a quiet moment.  "I can rage at the futility of it, but that won't bring her back, either.  She did her duty."  Raynor pulled Ilana toward him, kissing her slowly and passionately.  What path would he choose, if the time came?  What if his honor called upon him to make that choice?

His tone of voice and choice of words seemed to indicate that Raynor had made up his mind as to how he was going to think of his mother in light of this new information and Ilana knew from experience that there was nothing that she could say to change that. Instead, all she could do was offer her support wherever and whenever he needed it.

She smiled slightly as he pulled her closer so that she was in his lap, covering the wince at a shot of pain that spiked briefly through her hip, returning the kiss with equal passion for a handful of heartbeats before gently pulling away. Reaching up, she first traced the lines of his distinctive brow ridges, then kissed them.

"W-w-we'll c-c-continue t-t-to h-h-honour h-her m-m-memory and h-h-her entry into S-S-Sto'V-Vo'K-K-Kor," she murmured, offering him a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor]   Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 7:41 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

His tone of voice and choice of words seemed to indicate that Raynor had made up his mind as to how he was going to think of his mother in light of this new information and Ilana knew from experience that there was nothing that she could say to change that.  Instead, all she could do was offer her support wherever and whenever he needed it.

She smiled slightly as he pulled her closer so that she was in his lap, covering the wince at a shot of pain that spiked briefly through her hip, returning the kiss with equal passion for a handful of heartbeats before gently pulling away.  Reaching up, she first traced the lines of his distinctive brow ridges, then kissed them.

"W-w-we'll c-c-continue t-t-to h-h-honour h-her m-m-memory and h-h-her entry into S-S-Sto'V-Vo'K-K-Kor," she murmured, offering him a reassuring smile.

"Indeed!" Raynor said, beaming with pride after Ilana kissed him back. He let his hand trail down her side, resting on her hip. Usually, such an action was accompanied by physical contact that was a lot more recreationally enjoyable, but that wasn't on the table for tonight.

No...tonight was just a night for relaxing, and enjoying the simple fact that they were together. He'd be damned if he didn't fight tooth-and-nail the next thing that tried to separate them, too. The Klingon shifted his position again, wrapping his arms around Ilana and taking her back onto the bed with him. He smiled happily as she settled into a resting position, nuzzling into her as much as she nuzzled into him. "I love you, Lana. Good night."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor]   Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 9:56 am

Raynor Hughes wrote:
"Indeed!" Raynor said, beaming with pride after Ilana kissed him back.  He let his hand trail down her side, resting on her hip.  Usually, such an action was accompanied by physical contact that was a lot more recreationally enjoyable, but that wasn't on the table for tonight.

No...tonight was just a night for relaxing, and enjoying the simple fact that they were together.  He'd be damned if he didn't fight tooth-and-nail the next thing that tried to separate them, too.  The Klingon shifted his position again, wrapping his arms around Ilana and taking her back onto the bed with him.  He smiled happily as she settled into a resting position, nuzzling into her as much as she nuzzled into him.  "I love you, Lana.  Good night."

Letting out a quiet sound of contentment, Ilana let him pull her gently back down into a lying position. As much as she knew that she had a pile of work still to get through, for once, she didn't care. This was one of her favourite places to be. Safe, protected and loved.

"QamuSHa'," she murmured, cuddling up to him.

[Morning]

At the tone, the time will be oh seven hundred hours.

Bleep.

The young Cardassian groaned quietly, carefully untangling herself from the knot of limbs that they had got themselves into during the night. Placing a gentle kiss to Raynor's ridges, she then slipped out of bed, hobbling through to the living area, looking for her hypospray.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor]   Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 2:52 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

At the tone, the time will be oh seven hundred hours.

Bleep.

The young Cardassian groaned quietly, carefully untangling herself from the knot of limbs that they had got themselves into during the night.  Placing a gentle kiss to Raynor's ridges, she then slipped out of bed, hobbling through to the living area, looking for her hypospray.

Raynor's eyes popped open as Ilana kissed him and got up. It only took a millisecond for him to dispel the sleep that fogged his brain, but he still cursed himself. Beds on Federation ships and installations were markedly softer than those preferred by Klingons. Sometimes it took his body a day or so to re-acclimate.

He smiled as he watched Ilana move off to find her medicine, slipping out of the bed right after her. He was, of course, stark naked. As he always slept. Raynor smiled to the weeper plant, walking over to the replicator and punching in a very specific formula that he'd calculated, eager to see how it worked.

"Fats, proteins, and carbohydrates. The building blocks of body fuel, and nutrition," he said, carrying a plate over to Ilana that contained a gelatinous bar. "Processed into a convenient form, since you seem to derive so little pleasure from actually eating."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor]   Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 3:37 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:
Raynor's eyes popped open as Ilana kissed him and got up.  It only took a millisecond for him to dispel the sleep that fogged his brain, but he still cursed himself.  Beds on Federation ships and installations were markedly softer than those preferred by Klingons.  Sometimes it took his body a day or so to re-acclimate.

He smiled as he watched Ilana move off to find her medicine, slipping out of the bed right after her.  He was, of course, stark naked.  As he always slept.  Raynor smiled to the weeper plant, walking over to the replicator and punching in a very specific formula that he'd calculated, eager to see how it worked.  

"Fats, proteins, and carbohydrates.  The building blocks of body fuel, and nutrition," he said, carrying a plate over to Ilana that contained a gelatinous bar.  "Processed into a convenient form, since you seem to derive so little pleasure from actually eating."

Ilana gave a quiet sigh of relief as she pressed the hypospray to her neck and released a dose of medication into her system. Mornings were the worst, since the painkillers had worn off during the night. Hearing movement behind her, she looked around and smiled at the sight of a nude Klingon wandering through her lounge. What she hadn't been expecting, although she wasn't all that surprised by it, was the proffering of food.

"S-s-s-some th-th-things n-n-never ch-ch-change," she teased, taking the plate and reaching up on her toes to place a brief kiss on his lips. He was always so caring with her, wanting to make sure that she was ok. "I l-l-l-love y-y-you," she murmured before starting to nibble on the bar.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor]   Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 9:01 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

Ilana gave a quiet sigh of relief as she pressed the hypospray to her neck and released a dose of medication into her system.  Mornings were the worst, since the painkillers had worn off during the night.  Hearing movement behind her, she looked around and smiled at the sight of a nude Klingon wandering through her lounge.  What she hadn't been expecting, although she wasn't all that surprised by it, was the proffering of food.

"S-s-s-some th-th-things n-n-never ch-ch-change," she teased, taking the plate and reaching up on her toes to place a brief kiss on his lips.  He was always so caring with her, wanting to make sure that she was ok.  "I l-l-l-love y-y-you," she murmured before starting to nibble on the bar.

"I love you, too", Raynor rumbled, smiling contentedly as Ilana took to eating her nutrition bar. He hated to see her in pain, but Raynor also knew that he could not look away. If she was brave enough to face her pain, he should at least be brave enough to watch. Raynor was pretty sure that she would try to duck out of eating her breakfast, so he'd have to watch that, too. "What do you have in mind to do today, and does it involve getting dressed?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor]   Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next