Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart
Participated in the first mission

Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor]   Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 9:23 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:
"I love you, too", Raynor rumbled, smiling contentedly as Ilana took to eating her nutrition bar.  He hated to see her in pain, but Raynor also knew that he could not look away.  If she was brave enough to face her pain, he should at least be brave enough to watch.  Raynor was pretty sure that she would try to duck out of eating her breakfast, so he'd have to watch that, too.  "What do you have in mind to do today, and does it involve getting dressed?"

About a quarter of the way through the nutrition bar, Ilana set it back on the plate so that she could smile up at the Klingon. Placing the plate on the table, she wrapped her arms around his waist, taking some degree of satisfaction at being able to be close to him again.

"I h-h-have a d-d-doctor's appointment l-l-later th-th-this m-m-m-morning, b-b-but m-m-my c-c-colleagues h-h-have th-th-threatened m-m-me th-th-that if I g-g-go in f-for anything other th-th-than th-that, th-they'll r-r-revoke m-m-my access. Th-th-that m-m-means w-we h-h-have t-t-time t-t-to d-d-do wh-wh-whatever w-w-we l-like and it d-d-doesn't n-n-necessarily m-m-mean th-th-that w-w-we h-h-have t-t-to g-get d-d-dressed."
Back to top Go down

Perrenial Flowers [Ilana/Raynor]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3