Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Personal Log- T'Lara I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Personal Log- T'Lara I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Personal Log- T'Lara I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Personal Log- T'Lara I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Personal Log- T'Lara I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Personal Log- T'Lara I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Personal Log- T'Lara I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Personal Log- T'Lara I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Personal Log- T'Lara I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Personal Log- T'Lara I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Personal Log- T'Lara

Go down 
AuthorMessage
T'Lara
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

Personal Log- T'Lara Empty
PostSubject: Personal Log- T'Lara   Personal Log- T'Lara I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 5:39 pm

Computer, begin recording.

This is a personal log for T'Lara, crewman on the USS Phoenix.

Greetings fellow crewmembers, my name is T'Lara. T'Lara is my name, but I do have another first name that is unpronounceable for humans. My last name is technically Fletcher, but I prefer to use only my first name in the Vulcan fashion. The following recording contains some information about my life so far. I will begin with my birth, which occurred on Earth in Saint Paul, Minnesota on October 21st, 2358. Although I was born on Earth, my home planet is Vulcan since I spent the majority of my life there. My father, Christopher Fletcher was born a human in the same place of my birth. My mother, T'Rena was born in ShiKhar, the capital city of Vulcan. This of course means that my brother Simik and I are of mixed parentage- Vulcan and Human. I was trained in telepathic communication on Vulcan and the ways of Kolinahr along with sciences and mathematics. However, I did not wish to continue my education at the Vulcan Science Academy and instead chose to come back to my place of birth to join Starfleet in order to observe the diversity which defines this proud organization and which is the main reason why I am living as I am- a combination of two species. I have served on multiple starships since graduating from the Academy, but in every assignment I have always served as a science crewman.

End Log
Back to top Go down

Personal Log- T'Lara
Page 1 of 1