Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart
Participated in the first mission

Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] Empty
PostSubject: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 11:30 am

[Starbase Athena - Shuttlebay]

The shuttlebay was, as usual, pretty quiet. Only the occasional flight department officer or operations technician walking past disturbed the Cardassian waiting beside a shuttle.

Ilana stood close to the shuttle, clutching the strap of her Starfleet-issue duffel as she scanned the people milling around the bay, looking for one Klingon in particular. They had managed to get leave together, and decided to take the time to visit both his father in Alaska and Ilana's parents on their colony. It was certainly going to be an interesting visit, that was for sure, but she was still looking forward to it. She hadn't been back to the colony for a while and, while she wouldn't admit it, she missed her parents sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

Completed Plot and Bio Page

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 2:23 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:
[Starbase Athena - Shuttlebay]

The shuttlebay was, as usual, pretty quiet.  Only the occasional flight department officer or operations technician walking past disturbed the Cardassian waiting beside a shuttle.

Ilana stood close to the shuttle, clutching the strap of her Starfleet-issue duffel as she scanned the people milling around the bay, looking for one Klingon in particular.  They had managed to get leave together, and decided to take the time to visit both his father in Alaska and Ilana's parents on their colony.  It was certainly going to be an interesting visit, that was for sure, but she was still looking forward to it.  She hadn't been back to the colony for a while and, while she wouldn't admit it, she missed her parents sometimes.

[Shuttlebay]

Raynor shouldered his rucksack, moving through the corridors on the way to Athena's shuttlebay. He very nearly had a bounce in his step, if such a thing were proper for a Klingon to have. It was hard not to, though. Waiting for him was Ilana Telak. One could be forgiven for being excited to spend alone time with their par'Mach'kai, right?

He didn't carry much, as he didn't need much. Raynor was out of uniform, wearing dark tan pants with heavy boots, and a black t-shirt, over which was a worn, olive-green jacket. His father had given it to him years ago. Fortunately, Raynor had finished up his last teen growth spurt when he'd received the jacket, or else he wouldn't fit into it as an adult.

The Klingon smiled as he entered the shuttle bay from a side door, seeing Ilana leaning next to a shuttle. "Good morning again, dear doctor," he grinned. "Had a few things to finish up in the botany lab." By that, he meant making sure his bromeliads were taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 2:37 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

[Shuttlebay]

Raynor shouldered his rucksack, moving through the corridors on the way to Athena's shuttlebay.  He very nearly had a bounce in his step, if such a thing were proper for a Klingon to have.  It was hard not to, though.  Waiting for him was Ilana Telak.  One could be forgiven for being excited to spend alone time with their par'Mach'kai, right?

He didn't carry much, as he didn't need much.  Raynor was out of uniform, wearing dark tan pants with heavy boots, and a black t-shirt, over which was a worn, olive-green jacket.  His father had given it to him years ago.  Fortunately, Raynor had finished up his last teen growth spurt when he'd received the jacket, or else he wouldn't fit into it as an adult.

The Klingon smiled as he entered the shuttle bay from a side door, seeing Ilana leaning next to a shuttle.  "Good morning again, dear doctor," he grinned.  "Had a few things to finish up in the botany lab."  By that, he meant making sure his bromeliads were taken care of.

Spotting the Klingon making his way towards her, Ilana couldn't stop a smile from spreading over her face. She had been going to wait for him to come to her, but ended up running the few paces between them as he approached, slamming into him with a hug as much as her small frame would allow her to.

She was amused to see that he had shed his uniform in favour of civilian attire. She still wore her uniform, but she had remembered to pack normal clothes in her duffel as well. She just didn't want to wear them.

She had to smile again at the mention of finishing up in the botany bay. That usually entailed scaring the rest of the officers into looking after his plants properly. She couldn't really complain though. She had left a list of highly detailed care instructions for the officer taking care of Sasha and Squeetwo.

"Are y-you ready to l-leave?" she asked, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 3:07 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

Spotting the Klingon making his way towards her, Ilana couldn't stop a smile from spreading over her face.  She had been going to wait for him to come to her, but ended up running the few paces between them as he approached, slamming into him with a hug as much as her small frame would allow her to.

She was amused to see that he had shed his uniform in favour of civilian attire.  She still wore her uniform, but she had remembered to pack normal clothes in her duffel as well.  She just didn't want to wear them.

She had to smile again at the mention of finishing up in the botany bay.  That usually entailed scaring the rest of the officers into looking after his plants properly.  She couldn't really complain though.  She had left a list of highly detailed care instructions for the officer taking care of Sasha and Squeetwo.

"Are y-you ready to l-leave?" she asked, looking up at him.

A large grin spread across Raynor's face as Ilana noticed him, closing the gap between the two of them with a bounding run. He caught her up in an embrace, giving the Cardassian a little lift and spin. It was easy to do, considering that she didn't weight that much. His concerted efforts to get her to eat more hadn't had much time to settle in, yet. And they had a lot of work left to do.

"Of course," he said, holding her close to him. It seemed as if any amount of distance between the pair felt like an unfathomable space to the Klingon. It was...a strange sensation, to say the least, and somewhat uncharted territory. Raynor let Ilana go, holding out his arm for her to take. "Then, let's not let anything hold us here, my love."

Raynor led the pair up the ramp and into the shuttle, keying on the systems. The computers booted up and went through their diagnostics, and Raynor pulled a cup of raktajino from the replicator. "Can I get you anything? It's going to be a long damn ride."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 3:22 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

A large grin spread across Raynor's face as Ilana noticed him, closing the gap between the two of them with a bounding run.  He caught her up in an embrace, giving the Cardassian a little lift and spin.  It was easy to do, considering that she didn't weight that much.  His concerted efforts to get her to eat more hadn't had much time to settle in, yet.  And they had a lot of work left to do.

"Of course," he said, holding her close to him.  It seemed as if any amount of distance between the pair felt like an unfathomable space to the Klingon.  It was...a strange sensation, to say the least, and somewhat uncharted territory.  Raynor let Ilana go, holding out his arm for her to take.  "Then, let's not let anything hold us here, my love."

Raynor led the pair up the ramp and into the shuttle, keying on the systems.  The computers booted up and went through their diagnostics, and Raynor pulled a cup of raktajino from the replicator.  "Can I get you anything?  It's going to be a long damn ride."

Ilana had a wide grin on her face as Raynor spin her around, the ease with which he did so still surprising her. As he put her down again, she took his arm, letting him lead her into the shuttle.

Putting her luggage away in the tiny living section of the shuttle, she quickly joined Raynor back in the cockpit just as he asked her if she wanted anything from the replicator. She took the co-pilot's seat, strapping herself in as the shuttle's computer went through its pre-flight diagnostics.

"You w-won't be happy if I only ask for t-tea, will you?" she said, a hint of teasing in her tone.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 4:06 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

Ilana had a wide grin on her face as Raynor spin her around, the ease with which he did so still surprising her.  As he put her down again, she took his arm, letting him lead her into the shuttle.  

Putting her luggage away in the tiny living section of the shuttle, she quickly joined Raynor back in the cockpit just as he asked her if she wanted anything from the replicator.  She took the co-pilot's seat, strapping herself in as the shuttle's computer went through its pre-flight diagnostics.

"You w-won't be happy if I only ask for t-tea, will you?" she said, a hint of teasing in her tone.

"I suppose I can live with it," Raynor smiled, keying in a cup of redleaf tea and handing it to the Cardassian. "It's a long trip. I have plenty of time to bother you about eating." Fortunately, the runabout shuttle had at least some rudimentary home comforts. At least, for Ilana's sake. A Federation runbout was a luxury liner when compared to Klingon vessels.

Once the checkout procedures were done, Raynor keyed in their flight path with the station's control. A few moments later, they were out and into space, cruising at warp with the stars streaking by. "Here we are," he said, leaning back in the seat and lacing his fingers behind his head. "Just us and the naked stars."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 4:20 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

"I suppose I can live with it," Raynor smiled, keying in a cup of redleaf tea and handing it to the Cardassian.  "It's a long trip.  I have plenty of time to bother you about eating."  Fortunately, the runabout shuttle had at least some rudimentary home comforts.  At least, for Ilana's sake.  A Federation runbout was a luxury liner when compared to Klingon vessels.

Once the checkout procedures were done, Raynor keyed in their flight path with the station's control.  A few moments later, they were out and into space, cruising at warp with the stars streaking by.  "Here we are," he said, leaning back in the seat and lacing his fingers behind his head.  "Just us and the naked stars."

Thanking Raynor for the tea, Ilana took a sip, letting the familiar taste and warmth sooth her. She disliked being on leave for the most part, but there were two attenuating circumstances in this case: Raynor was with her, and she was going to see her parents. Family was traditionally very important to Cardassians, and even more so for Cardassians that had been through something like they had together.

Somehow, she didn't doubt that Raynor wasn't joking about having plenty of time to get her to eat on their journey. He had her cornered here. There was nowhere to run.

At the mention of the naked stars, however, she felt the blood rushing to her cheeks, remembering the last time they had been beneath those same stars... and naked. She coughed, trying to cover the emotion before looking up at him.

"Wh-what's our ETA t-to the colony?"
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 4:38 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

Thanking Raynor for the tea, Ilana took a sip, letting the familiar taste and warmth sooth her.  She disliked being on leave for the most part, but there were two attenuating circumstances in this case:  Raynor was with her, and she was going to see her parents.  Family was traditionally very important to Cardassians, and even more so for Cardassians that had been through something like they had together.

Somehow, she didn't doubt that Raynor wasn't joking about having plenty of time to get her to eat on their journey.  He had her cornered here.  There was nowhere to run.

At the mention of the naked stars, however, she felt the blood rushing to her cheeks, remembering the last time they had been beneath those same stars... and naked.  She coughed, trying to cover the emotion before looking up at him.

"Wh-what's our ETA t-to the colony?"

Raynor's grin was extremely puckish as he glanced over at Ilana, noting the effect that mentioning the stars had on her. He would never purposefully embarrass her in public (at least, not too much), but they were alone on this trip.

"ETA is too damn much," the rumbled, chuckling. "We'll be there in approximately twelve hours." Raynor took a swig of his coffee, turning the chair to face her. He leaned forward, lightly touching the side of her jaw. "Tell me your thoughts, par'Mach'kai. This is a large step that you are taking, introducing someone like me into your family unit."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 4:48 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

Raynor's grin was extremely puckish as he glanced over at Ilana, noting the effect that mentioning the stars had on her.  He would never purposefully embarrass her in public (at least, not too much), but they were alone on this trip.

"ETA is too damn much," the rumbled, chuckling.  "We'll be there in approximately twelve hours."  Raynor took a swig of his coffee, turning the chair to face her.  He leaned forward, lightly touching the side of her jaw.  "Tell me your thoughts, par'Mach'kai.  This is a large step that you are taking, introducing someone like me into your family unit."

"Hm," was Ilana's response to their estimated time of arrival at the colony. He was right, it was too long, but at least a few hours of that was likely to be spent sleeping. They certainly would be if Raynor had anything to say about it. He still seemed to think that she didn't sleep enough, or eat enough for that matter.

As he touched her jaw, she found herself arching her neck forward slightly into the gesture, the warmth from his fingers a pleasing sensation. "There is l-little more important to a C-Cardassian th-than their f-f-family. It has b-been too long since I l-last v-visited th-them, and I w-want you t-to meet them." She smiled slightly at the Klingon. "It's p-proof of b-bravery that you're w-willing to m-meet my f-f-father."
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 5:25 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

"Hm," was Ilana's response to their estimated time of arrival at the colony.  He was right, it was too long, but at least a few hours of that was likely to be spent sleeping.  They certainly would be if Raynor had anything to say about it.  He still seemed to think that she didn't sleep enough, or eat enough for that matter.

As he touched her jaw, she found herself arching her neck forward slightly into the gesture, the warmth from his fingers a pleasing sensation.  "There is l-little more important to a C-Cardassian th-than their f-f-family.  It has b-been too long since I l-last v-visited th-them, and I w-want you t-to meet them."  She smiled slightly at the Klingon.  "It's p-proof of b-bravery that you're w-willing to m-meet my f-f-father."

Bravery? Well. Maybe. It seemed a flip of their usual situation - Raynor telling her how brave she was - and wasn't exactly something that he had considered. Was it bravery? Possibly. Not that he was physically afraid of Ilana's father...or any living being, for that matter. But he still felt...apprehension...about meeting these Cardassians. His people and theirs had never truly gotten along, and both had faced vicious fighting and staggering losses in the late war. Raynor himself had been a part of the Starbreaker's crew in the war, and had caused the deaths of countless Cardassians. Not that he regretted doing his duty, but...there was a dissonance.

More worrying thoughts took a less important place in Raynor's mind as he saw Ilana leaning forward into his touch. It brought him untold amounts of joy, knowing that he knew the ways to touch her, and that his caresses brought her pleasure. He knew more about her than anyone else did...and she knew more about him. It was mind-boggling, thinking about what a fool he'd been for so long, ignoring what was plain as the open stars in front of both of them.

"Hopefully..." he said, scooping his large hands under her arms and lifting the lightweight Cardassian out of the chair. He fell back into his seat, bringing her with him and wrapping his arms around her waist as she settled into his lap. "...they won't burn me in effigy when I get there."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 5:45 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

More worrying thoughts took a less important place in Raynor's mind as he saw Ilana leaning forward into his touch.  It brought him untold amounts of joy, knowing that he knew the ways to touch her, and that his caresses brought her pleasure.  He knew more about her than anyone else did...and she knew more about him.  It was mind-boggling, thinking about what a fool he'd been for so long, ignoring what was plain as the open stars in front of both of them.

"Hopefully..." he said, scooping his large hands under her arms and lifting the lightweight Cardassian out of the chair.  He fell back into his seat, bringing her with him and wrapping his arms around her waist as she settled into his lap.  "...they won't burn me in effigy when I get there."

The seats in the cockpit always seemed a little small for Raynor, so as he brought her over to sit in his lap, Ilana found that there really wasn't a lot of room for her. She wasn't all that bothered though. It just meant that she had to cuddle up a lot closer to him so that they would both fit.

She looped her arms around his neck, making a show of thinking about his statement. "Oh, I d-don't think th-they'll burn you. It m-might just be the t-tar and f-f-feathers."
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 12:08 am

Ilana Telak wrote:

The seats in the cockpit always seemed a little small for Raynor, so as he brought her over to sit in his lap, Ilana found that there really wasn't a lot of room for her.  She wasn't all that bothered though.  It just meant that she had to cuddle up a lot closer to him so that they would both fit.

She looped her arms around his neck, making a show of thinking about his statement.  "Oh, I d-don't think th-they'll burn you.  It m-might just be the t-tar and f-f-feathers."

"Tar and feathers," Raynor grinned, as Ilana brought her arms around his neck.  He pressed his forehead closer to hers, feeling the delightful touch of their ridges against each other.  Not a forceful touch, but just a reassurance - a revelry - in what made the both of them unique.  "That sounds like a luxury spa treatment on Qo'noS."  His kiss was one full of a slow-simmering fire.  Raynor had been working on moderating his own passions, and learning the value of...restraint.  To a degree.

In truth, Raynor wasn't that worried about what Ilana's people would think of him.  He never gave a damn for the opinions of others, save a select few, and wasn't about to start now.  However, he didn't want to cause her any undue stress.  That worried him, and constantly.  "I will endeavour to do nothing to embarrass you with my barbarian ways," he teased, kissing along her chin and neck area.
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 12:27 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

"Tar and feathers," Raynor grinned, as Ilana brought her arms around his neck.  He pressed his forehead closer to hers, feeling the delightful touch of their ridges against each other.  Not a forceful touch, but just a reassurance - a revelry - in what made the both of them unique.  "That sounds like a luxury spa treatment on Qo'noS."  His kiss was one full of a slow-simmering fire.  Raynor had been working on moderating his own passions, and learning the value of...restraint.  To a degree.

In truth, Raynor wasn't that worried about what Ilana's people would think of him.  He never gave a damn for the opinions of others, save a select few, and wasn't about to start now.  However, he didn't want to cause her any undue stress.  That worried him, and constantly.  "I will endeavour to do nothing to embarrass you with my barbarian ways," he teased, kissing along her chin and neck area.

The difference of their ridges as they touched lead to an interesting sensation as they touched. His were warm and solid while her scales were cooler and more pliable. And the kiss... Ilana could tell just how thin a line the Klingon was walking in his physical gestures of affection, but it still made her a little light-headed to feel just how much he seemed to want her.

"Mmm... You c-could not embarrass m-me..." she murmured. Those concerns were thrown out of the airlock as Raynor's attentions turned moved from her lips down along the line of her neck, to the sensitive scales there that he loved to tease. She let out a quiet keening sound, her hands going to his jaw to that she could pull it back up for her to claim those lips.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 2:14 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

The difference of their ridges as they touched lead to an interesting sensation as they touched.  His were warm and solid while her scales were cooler and more pliable.  And the kiss... Ilana could tell just how thin a line the Klingon was walking in his physical gestures of affection, but it still made her a little light-headed to feel just how much he seemed to want her.

"Mmm... You c-could not embarrass m-me..." she murmured.  Those concerns were thrown out of the airlock as Raynor's attentions turned moved from her lips down along the line of her neck, to the sensitive scales there that he loved to tease.  She let out a quiet keening sound, her hands going to his jaw to that she could pull it back up for her to claim those lips.

The sounds that his beloved made were, to put it mildly, like plunging a bellows into a furnace. Coals that had been banked were roaring back to life, blazing with the heat that turned iron into cherry-red, and then white with heat. "I can't embarrass you? Don't take that bet," he smirked, pleased with how she took command by taking him by the chin, pulling his lips back to hers. A small notifier bleeped, notifying the couple that they had passed out of the zone patrolled by the Starbase Athena. From here on out, it was nothing but wild, open space.

"We seem to have a lot of time on our hands," the Klingon said, his voice a low rumble, like that of a ridgecat. Speaking of hands, his were busy shifting Ilana's weight in his lap, turning her just so, allowing the Cardassian to completely straddle his waist. "Fortunately we have each other. Otherwise, it'd be a damn boring trip." Those hands went right on exploring.
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 2:27 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

The sounds that his beloved made were, to put it mildly, like plunging a bellows into a furnace.  Coals that had been banked were roaring back to life, blazing with the heat that turned iron into cherry-red, and then white with heat.  "I can't embarrass you?  Don't take that bet," he smirked, pleased with how she took command by taking him by the chin, pulling his lips back to hers.  A small notifier bleeped, notifying the couple that they had passed out of the zone patrolled by the Starbase Athena.  From here on out, it was nothing but wild, open space.

"We seem to have a lot of time on our hands," the Klingon said, his voice a low rumble, like that of a ridgecat.  Speaking of hands, his were busy shifting Ilana's weight in his lap, turning her just so, allowing the Cardassian to completely straddle his waist.  "Fortunately we have each other.  Otherwise, it'd be a damn boring trip."  Those hands went right on exploring.

"Hmm..." Ilana murmured in return, a smile on her face. "We sh-shall see if y-you manage or n-not." He was rapidly learning which buttons to press with her, but she fancied that she was getting better as well.

The quiet, deep sound of his voice and the rumble she could feel in his chest provoked interesting sensations in her mind and body, prompting her to thread her fingers through his wild mane of hair. Her knees rested on the chair on either side of his hips, lending her a position of dominance that she knew he favoured.

I d-do believe you'd f-find something to occupy y-yourself if I w-wasn't here..."
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 3:51 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

"Hmm..." Ilana murmured in return, a smile on her face.  "We sh-shall see if y-you manage or n-not." He was rapidly learning which buttons to press with her, but she fancied that she was getting better as well.  

The quiet, deep sound of his voice and the rumble she could feel in his chest provoked interesting sensations in her mind and body, prompting her to thread her fingers through his wild mane of hair.  Her knees rested on the chair on either side of his hips, lending her a position of dominance that she knew he favoured.

I d-do believe you'd f-find something to occupy y-yourself if I w-wasn't here..."

"Likely. But it'd just be a bat'leth program or something," Raynor replied, a satisfied grunt escaping his lips as Ilana's weight, such as it as, shifted fully into his lap, her knees resting on the chair. "Nothing near as satisfying as spending time with you." He closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation of her thin fingers running through his thick hair. The fact that he kept his eyes closed around her while being awake was a measure of how much he trusted her, though he knew Ilana couldn't possibly know such a thing.

Raynor's volcanic hazel eyes popped open, a wickedly wolfish grin spreading slowly over his face as he worked his hands up underneath her uniform top, feeling the cool flesh underneath. "You, dear doctor...are off duty. You needn't worry about uniforms. I believe you should remove it."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 4:14 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

"Likely.  But it'd just be a bat'leth program or something," Raynor replied, a satisfied grunt escaping his lips as Ilana's weight, such as it as, shifted fully into his lap, her knees resting on the chair.  "Nothing near as satisfying as spending time with you."  He closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation of her thin fingers running through his thick hair.  The fact that he kept his eyes closed around her while being awake was a measure of how much he trusted her, though he knew Ilana couldn't possibly know such a thing.

Raynor's volcanic hazel eyes popped open, a wickedly wolfish grin spreading slowly over his face as he worked his hands up underneath her uniform top, feeling the cool flesh underneath.  "You, dear doctor...are off duty.  You needn't worry about uniforms.  I believe you should remove it."

"I'm s-sure you could f-f-find programs f-far more satisfying than th-that on the h-holodeck," the Cardassian teased. She rarely used the 'decks for anything other than work-related programs, but she had scanned through the menus a couple of times to see what was on offer.

As the Klingon closed his eyes, she tilted her head to the side slightly, watching him with a slightly puzzled expression. As far as she could remember, he had never really closed his eyes around her. Even when he had slept with her to ensure that she rested, he was generally awake before she was.

Before she could think much more about it, those same eyes were open again, and with a decidedly playful glint to them. She found warm hands on the smooth, unscaled skin of her belly and the muscles clenched a little, shying away from the ticklish touches. She smiled slightly down at him, one hand on his chest while the thumb of her other hand brushed over his bottom lip.

"Any excuse t-to get m-my uniform off, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 5:59 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

"I'm s-sure you could f-f-find programs f-far more satisfying than th-that on the h-holodeck," the Cardassian teased.  She rarely used the 'decks for anything other than work-related programs, but she had scanned through the menus a couple of times to see what was on offer.

As the Klingon closed his eyes, she tilted her head to the side slightly, watching him with a slightly puzzled expression.  As far as she could remember, he had never really closed his eyes around her.  Even when he had slept with her to ensure that she rested, he was generally awake before she was.

Before she could think much more about it, those same eyes were open again, and with a decidedly playful glint to them.  She found warm hands on the smooth, unscaled skin of her belly and the muscles clenched a little, shying away from the ticklish touches.  She smiled slightly down at him, one hand on his chest while the thumb of her other hand brushed over his bottom lip.

"Any excuse t-to get m-my uniform off, hm?"

Slipping his hands on up along her torso, Raynor felt that the ribs were still too prominent. She was starting to put more weight on, though...at his insistence, of course. It would take time.

Raynor wasn't in the business of judging her weight right now, though. His tactile roaming was for an entirely different purpose altogether. He could feel the coolness of her skin, even underneath her clothes, in contrast to his own warmth. His Klingon physiology seemed to run quite a few degrees warmer than hers. "Computer," he commanded, "increase cabin ambient temperature by ten degrees." The system beeped in acknowledgement, and Raynor turned his attention back to his lover. "You're going to need that extra temp, dear doctor," he grinned, putting action to words by pulling her uniform off, along with the undershirt. His mouth drew to her neck scales, almost by magnetic force. One hand tangled in her short hair, while the other slid along her hip.
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 6:16 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

Slipping his hands on up along her torso, Raynor felt that the ribs were still too prominent.  She was starting to put more weight on, though...at his insistence, of course.  It would take time.

Raynor wasn't in the business of judging her weight right now, though.  His tactile roaming was for an entirely different purpose altogether.  He could feel the coolness of her skin, even underneath her clothes, in contrast to his own warmth.  His Klingon physiology seemed to run quite a few degrees warmer than hers.  "Computer," he commanded, "increase cabin ambient temperature by ten degrees."  The system beeped in acknowledgement, and Raynor turned his attention back to his lover.  "You're going to need that extra temp, dear doctor," he grinned, putting action to words by pulling her uniform off, along with the undershirt.  His mouth drew to her neck scales, almost by magnetic force.  One hand tangled in her short hair, while the other slid along her hip.

The scales above Ilana's eyes shifted slightly to create an expression of faint surprise at Raynor's decision to raise the temperature in the shuttle, something that he seemed to have a tendency to do when she was involved.

Her thoughts were distracted as her uniform jacket and undershirt were pulled off her body, causing the Cardassian to blush slightly, still not entirely comfortable about being naked. She was glad for the added degrees in ambient temperature though, meaning that she wasn't too cold. Not that that was too much of a concern when she had a warm Klingon to cuddle up to.

Deciding to return the favour, she worked his black shirt up and over his head shortly before his hands and lips became busy again, causing her to squirm slightly in his lap, head tilted slightly to the side to give him better access to her neck scales. She knew that if he kept this up for much longer, she was going to completely lose control of any higher reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 6:53 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

The scales above Ilana's eyes shifted slightly to create an expression of faint surprise at Raynor's decision to raise the temperature in the shuttle, something that he seemed to have a tendency to do when she was involved.

Her thoughts were distracted as her uniform jacket and undershirt were pulled off her body, causing the Cardassian to blush slightly, still not entirely comfortable about being naked.  She was glad for the added degrees in ambient temperature though, meaning that she wasn't too cold.  Not that that was too much of a concern when she had a warm Klingon to cuddle up to.

Deciding to return the favour, she worked his black shirt up and over his head shortly before his hands and lips became busy again, causing her to squirm slightly in his lap, head tilted slightly to the side to give him better access to her neck scales.  She knew that if he kept this up for much longer, she was going to completely lose control of any higher reasoning.

Running his hand along Ilana's back, Raynor eagerly accepted the invitation that the Cardassian's exposed neck laid bare. His other hand was busy loosening the uniform belt around her dark trousers, and then guiding her slim grey hand, indicating that he wished for her to do the same. "We've nothing but time, dear doctor."

Something in the back of his head idly wondered if this was the recommended ergonomic usage for a runabout chair.
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 7:03 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

Running his hand along Ilana's back, Raynor eagerly accepted the invitation that the Cardassian's exposed neck laid bare.  His other hand was busy loosening the uniform belt around her dark trousers, and then guiding her slim grey hand, indicating that he wished for her to do the same.  "We've nothing but time, dear doctor."

Something in the back of his head idly wondered if this was the recommended ergonomic usage for a runabout chair.

[Some time later...]

Well, they made it to the bunk... Eventually. Ilana lay curled up, her head resting on the Klingon's chest. He was nice and warm. She didn't feel any pressing need to move from that position. Reaching up with one hand, she played with the ends of his hair. It was interesting to note that the more they practised, the easier it seemed and the lesser the injuries she sustained. Now the only thing that concerned her was the reaction of her parents when they met the man who meant so much to her. Would they accept him, or would they encourage her to find a more 'suitable' mate?
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 10:30 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

Well, they made it to the bunk... Eventually.  Ilana lay curled up, her head resting on the Klingon's chest.  He was nice and warm.  She didn't feel any pressing need to move from that position.  Reaching up with one hand, she played with the ends of his hair.  It was interesting to note that the more they practised, the easier it seemed and the lesser the injuries she sustained.  Now the only thing that concerned her was the reaction of her parents when they met the man who meant so much to her.  Would they accept him, or would they encourage her to find a more 'suitable' mate?

[Later]

Turns out that they did, indeed, make runabout chairs with the ability to handle quite a bit of unapproved motion. Raynor smiled softly at the memory. The chair, and then across the cabin, to the bunk. He would have included 'the floor' to that list, but Raynor assumed that Ilana's cold-natured physiology wouldn't have appreciated the metal deck plating. The damn bunk was hard enough, though he was used to even harder ones on Klingon ships, and Ilana seemed to have found a comfortable perch snuggled atop him.

He propped one arm behind his head, cocking a playful eyebrow as she ran her fingers through his unbound hair. Raynor assumed that he should probably pull it back in a tail, at least, for when he met her people. That way he might look slightly less like a ravening beast. For right now, though, he was her beast.

Raynor pulled the silvery-grey blanket over their naked forms, though he was loath to let the sight of her go. "I wonder..." he rumbled, his voice puckish, "if that was what the designers would call putting the ship through...stress testing?"
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 6:42 am

Raynor Hughes wrote:

[Later]

Turns out that they did, indeed, make runabout chairs with the ability to handle quite a bit of unapproved motion.  Raynor smiled softly at the memory.  The chair, and then across the cabin, to the bunk.  He would have included 'the floor' to that list, but Raynor assumed that Ilana's cold-natured physiology wouldn't have appreciated the metal deck plating.  The damn bunk was hard enough, though he was used to even harder ones on Klingon ships, and Ilana seemed to have found a comfortable perch snuggled atop him.

He propped one arm behind his head, cocking a playful eyebrow as she ran her fingers through his unbound hair.  Raynor assumed that he should probably pull it back in a tail, at least, for when he met her people.  That way he might look slightly less like a ravening beast.  For right now, though, he was her beast.

Raynor pulled the silvery-grey blanket over their naked forms, though he was loath to let the sight of her go.  "I wonder..." he rumbled, his voice puckish, "if that was what the designers would call putting the ship through...stress testing?"

Ilana would have been quite happy to fall asleep there and then as she ducked her head to give a quiet yawn, pleasantly exhausted by their activities. She did wonder whether she was going to be able to look her father in the eye while Raynor was in the room without bursting into embarrassed flames, but she would cross that bridge when she got to it. She was a grown woman after all.

She looked at him, chin propped up on his chest. The blanket was a welcome addition over their bodies, both to cover her nakedness and to keep them a little bit warmer.

"Hm... I d-don't think s-so, she replied, making a show of thinking about it. "Th-there wasn't a lot of s-stress involved as f-f-far as I know."
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 8:23 am

Ilana Telak wrote:

Ilana would have been quite happy to fall asleep there and then as she ducked her head to give a quiet yawn, pleasantly exhausted by their activities.  She did wonder whether she was going to be able to look her father in the eye while Raynor was in the room without bursting into embarrassed flames, but she would cross that bridge when she got to it.  She was a grown woman after all.

She looked at him, chin propped up on his chest.  The blanket was a welcome addition over their bodies, both to cover her nakedness and to keep them a little bit warmer.  

"Hm... I d-don't think s-so, she replied, making a show of thinking about it.  "Th-there wasn't a lot of s-stress involved as f-f-far as I know."

Running his fingers through her short hair, Raynor idly traced along the ear of her non-implanted side. "Maybe for the chair," he grinned, feeling a lightness in his massive heart that he'd not felt since...well, the Klingon honestly couldn't remember when he'd felt like this. The nearest he could compare it to was when he still lived on Earth, before departing for the Homeworld. Before he'd made the efforts to become the warrior he thought he should be. Was love over base lust such a foreign concept to him? It could have been, with Jiseth, but that was so long ago for both of them, and only at the beginning of a long-forking journey.

He thought back to his first interactions with Ilana, when she'd suffered his boorish presence. He had been an overbearing ass, back then...even more so than usual. Never in a thousand lifetimes would he have guessed that his soul's completion, his par'Mach'kai, would have been in the skittish doctor.

Suddenly, a flashing alarm began to sound on the runabout's console panel. Raynor popped his head up, propping himself up on an elbow while holding Ilana with the other arm. "The hell?" he asked, eyebrow raised. "Proximity alert," he spat, his wartime instincts kicking in. "I think we're about to have company, Lana..."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 6:34 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

Running his fingers through her short hair, Raynor idly traced along the ear of her non-implanted side.  "Maybe for the chair," he grinned, feeling a lightness in his massive heart that he'd not felt since...well, the Klingon honestly couldn't remember when he'd felt like this.  The nearest he could compare it to was when he still lived on Earth, before departing for the Homeworld.  Before he'd made the efforts to become the warrior he thought he should be.  Was love over base lust such a foreign concept to him?  It could have been, with Jiseth, but that was so long ago for both of them, and only at the beginning of a long-forking journey.

He thought back to his first interactions with Ilana, when she'd suffered his boorish presence.  He had been an overbearing ass, back then...even more so than usual.  Never in a thousand lifetimes would he have guessed that his soul's completion, his par'Mach'kai, would have been in the skittish doctor.

Suddenly, a flashing alarm began to sound on the runabout's console panel.  Raynor popped his head up, propping himself up on an elbow while holding Ilana with the other arm.  "The hell?" he asked, eyebrow raised.  "Proximity alert," he spat, his wartime instincts kicking in.  "I think we're about to have company, Lana..."

Ilana closed her eyes, smiling faintly to herself. She enjoyed these moments, just being in Raynor's company. He made her feel so safe, protected and loved. Those were elements that had lacked in her life. Yes, her parents had shown her love, her father had protected her the best he could, but while they had done their best, there was nothing about her life before that let those elements come easily. But here? Lying half on top of him, his strong heartbeat in his ear, enveloped in his warmth and love? The Cardassian didn't want to lose that feeling.

The gentle touch of his fingers through her hair and along the curve of her ear made her snuggle a little closer to him. She had noted that he seemed to favour that one side of her head, away from the implant, but she didn't grudge him that. It was almost as if he knew that area was highly sensitive and avoided it to spare her the discomfort.

The sound of an alarm coming from the cockpit had Ilana bolting upright. She scrambled off the bed, grabbing the blanket as she went, wrapping it around her body. "Wh-wh-what's h-h-happening?" she stammered, unable to make sense of what was going on. This wasn't her domain. She was a doctor, not a fighter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next