Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Operations
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 1:12 pm

"I like that," Seika said, her eyes closing as a smile settled onto her sweet little face. "It sounds pretty." It took Gabe a moment to realize what his daughter was talking about, but then he heard it - the soft strains of Archangel's music coming from the other part of the room. It made him smile, too. Gabriel loved it when his wife pursued her more creative side, and he actively encouraged it whenever he could. "You're right, lil' lady, it's pretty. Just like you."

Leaning over, Gabriel kissed Seika on the forehead. He assumed she had finally fallen asleep, but one blue eye poked open. "It means I'm safe, daddy," she murmured sleepily. "Hm?" Gabriel asked, kneeling back down beside her bed. "What means you're safe?" The little girl closed her eyes again, but her smile remained. "When I hear it. It means mummy is here. And you are, too. And that means I'm safe." Gabriel tried not to feel like someone kicked him in the solar plexus, but he only halfway succeeded. I swear on my blood, lil' lady, I'll always do my best for you. Whether or not that was enough...time would tell.

Gabriel left the room once Seika had drifted off, leaning against Aria's doorframe, smiling softly as he watched his wife play the baby to sleep.

Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 1:24 pm

Unaware of the quiet conversation that was taking place in the other section of the room, Archangel continued to play, a faint smile on her face. She enjoyed the instrument. The simplicity of playing, how plucking one string gave you a particular note and if it didn't, it was easy to fix.

She kept plucking out the tune until she thought that Aria had fallen asleep. Then, leaning forward, she pressed another kiss to the toddler's curls and turned around to see Gabriel standing in the doorway. Colour rose in her cheeks as she realised that he must have been listening to her play.

"How... how long were you standing there?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 1:40 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:
Unaware of the quiet conversation that was taking place in the other section of the room, Archangel continued to play, a faint smile on her face.  She enjoyed the instrument.  The simplicity of playing, how plucking one string gave you a particular note and if it didn't, it was easy to fix.  

She kept plucking out the tune until she thought that Aria had fallen asleep.  Then, leaning forward, she pressed another kiss to the toddler's curls and turned around to see Gabriel standing in the doorway.  Colour rose in her cheeks as she realised that he must have been listening to her play.

"How... how long were you standing there?"

"Oh, just a few moments," Gabriel smiled, slipping his arm around her waist as the pair left their daughter's room. "Enough to hear how much you're improving on the lute. And you are," he said, placing a kiss on her lips. "I only wish you were as good at following the doctor's orders. You've been on that leg entirely too long, e'lev."

Gabe lead them to the little sofa in the middle of the room, sitting down with her and snuggling up close, basking in her closeness and warmth. The silence was almost a holy thing, a stillness with no alarm kalxons or core breaches or cascading systems failures.

Suddenly, he perked up, a playful look on his face. "Say. You know what's good for an aching knee? A long soak in the tub. When's the last time you had one of those?"
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 2:00 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

"Oh, just a few moments," Gabriel smiled, slipping his arm around her waist as the pair left their daughter's room.  "Enough to hear how much you're improving on the lute.  And you are," he said, placing a kiss on her lips.  "I only wish you were as good at following the doctor's orders.  You've been on that leg entirely too long, e'lev."

Gabe lead them to the little sofa in the middle of the room, sitting down with her and snuggling up close, basking in her closeness and warmth.  The silence was almost a holy thing, a stillness with no alarm kalxons or core breaches or cascading systems failures.

Suddenly, he perked up, a playful look on his face.  "Say.  You know what's good for an aching knee?  A long soak in the tub.  When's the last time you had one of those?"

Rolling her eyes playfully at her husband, Archangel let him lead her through to the lounge so as not to disturb their sleeping girls. As far as the doctors were concerned, the moment she stood up had been 'too long' to be on her knee, but she didn't particularly care at that point. She had so many drugs in her system that she couldn't feel anything beyond a dull aching sensation.

As they sat down on the couch, she did prop her leg up and nestled close to Gabriel, smiling slightly. She enjoyed these moments of silence that they could share together, without anything that they needed to worry about. No ship's business, no girls, no intelligence services. Just the two of them alone.

She frowned a little in confusion at the mention of a bath, tilting her head to one side as she looked at him. "I don't think I've had one since I was about five," she replied.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 4:49 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Rolling her eyes playfully at her husband, Archangel let him lead her through to the lounge so as not to disturb their sleeping girls.  As far as the doctors were concerned, the moment she stood up had been 'too long' to be on her knee, but she didn't particularly care at that point.  She had so many drugs in her system that she couldn't feel anything beyond a dull aching sensation.

As they sat down on the couch, she did prop her leg up and nestled close to Gabriel, smiling slightly.  She enjoyed these moments of silence that they could share together, without anything that they needed to worry about.  No ship's business, no girls, no intelligence services.  Just the two of them alone.

She frowned a little in confusion at the mention of a bath, tilting her head to one side as she looked at him.  "I don't think I've had one since I was about five," she replied.  

"Well...that just settles it, then, Angel. You're gonna have one." He gave her a quick little peck on the lips, moving up from the couch and over to the replicator terminal. "Bath additive. Lavender." A few seconds later, two pale purple, strongly-scented cubes appeared. "This way, my lady," he said, with a courtly bow that hearkened back to the early days of their courtship. He would always be her knight.

Gabe lead her into the bathroom area. Though starship quarters were tight by nature, the captain's quarters were a bit larger, as a rule. The stand-up shower also contained a bathtub section, though it was rarely used. "Bathwater, 38 degrees Celsius," he commanded, the unit filling with hot water. A steam was already rising as Gabe leaned against the wall, the look on his face a happy grin. "And now...I get to watch you undress."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 5:10 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

"Well...that just settles it, then, Angel.  You're gonna have one."  He gave her a quick little peck on the lips, moving up from the couch and over to the replicator terminal.  "Bath additive.  Lavender."  A few seconds later, two pale purple, strongly-scented cubes appeared.  "This way, my lady," he said, with a courtly bow that hearkened back to the early days of their courtship.  He would always be her knight.

Gabe lead her into the bathroom area.  Though starship quarters were tight by nature, the captain's quarters were a bit larger, as a rule.  The stand-up shower also contained a bathtub section, though it was rarely used.  "Bathwater, 38 degrees Celsius," he commanded, the unit filling with hot water.  A steam was already rising as Gabe leaned against the wall, the look on his face a happy grin.  "And now...I get to watch you undress."

Archangel gave a playful groan as Gabriel announced that she was going to have a bath. She knew well enough by now that when he decided on a course of action, it was better not to stand in his way. He could be just as stubborn and pig-headed as she was.

The kiss, as brief as it was, helped to sweeten the deal and she pushed herself to her feet, following him into the bathroom of their quarters, glad that their position as captain and first officer afforded them a pretty sizable living space compared to the standard.

With the bath running, the temperature in the bathroom was climbing, something that was a comfort to the Romulan. She could already feel some of the tension leaving her shoulders. Then, of course, Gabriel opened his mouth. She turned to look at him, a playfully disapproving look on her face.

"Why am I not surprised?" she asked, pulling off her jumper and dropping it into the laundry sanitiser.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 5:42 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Archangel gave a playful groan as Gabriel announced that she was going to have a bath.  She knew well enough by now that when he decided on a course of action, it was better not to stand in his way.  He could be just as stubborn and pig-headed as she was.

The kiss, as brief as it was, helped to sweeten the deal and she pushed herself to her feet, following him into the bathroom of their quarters, glad that their position as captain and first officer afforded them a pretty sizable living space compared to the standard.  

With the bath running, the temperature in the bathroom was climbing, something that was a comfort to the Romulan.  She could already feel some of the tension leaving her shoulders.  Then, of course, Gabriel opened his mouth.  She turned to look at him, a playfully disapproving look on her face.

"Why am I not surprised?" she asked, pulling off her jumper and dropping it into the laundry sanitiser.

Running his hand through his short, blonde hair, Gabriel flashed his wife a boyish grin as she undressed. It was amazing how she could still make him feel like a nervous teenager. Once she had removed her clothes, Gabe slowly slipped his hand around her waist, leaning in close. "I'm just helping you into the tub. Scout's honor," he said, his face a picture of cherubic innocence. Dropping the lavender cubes into the water soon gave the room a heavy scent that he hoped was relaxing for her.
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 5:58 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

Running his hand through his short, blonde hair, Gabriel flashed his wife a boyish grin as she undressed.  It was amazing how she could still make him feel like a nervous teenager.  Once she had removed her clothes, Gabe slowly slipped his hand around her waist, leaning in close.  "I'm just helping you into the tub.  Scout's honor," he said, his face a picture of cherubic innocence.  Dropping the lavender cubes into the water soon gave the room a heavy scent that he hoped was relaxing for her.

As she tossed the rest of her clothes into the sanitiser, Archangel found a cool hand on her waist, keeping her balanced. She turned her head slightly, casting a glance at her husband before teasing:

"I do believe you're overdressed for the occasion, Mr Arthur..."

A floral scent reached her nose, strong and heady as she stepped into the hot water, slipping under its surface with a faint sigh of appreciation. She twisted around slightly, folding her arms on the edge of the tub and resting her chin on them as she watched her husband.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 6:24 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

As she tossed the rest of her clothes into the sanitiser, Archangel found a cool hand on her waist, keeping her balanced.  She turned her head slightly, casting a glance at her husband before teasing:  

"I do believe you're overdressed for the occasion, Mr Arthur..."

A floral scent reached her nose, strong and heady as she stepped into the hot water, slipping under its surface with a faint sigh of appreciation.  She twisted around slightly, folding her arms on the edge of the tub and resting her chin on them as she watched her husband.

Gabe beamed happily as he helped Arch slip into the water, his artist's heart (and husband's eye) genuinely enjoying the sight of her slowly moving into it, her raven-dark hair flowing free. A true vision. "I am overdressed...am I not?" He cocked an eyebrow, glancing at his wife in the bathtub. "Huh. Hang on just a sec," he said, snapping his fingers and hopping up.

A minute or so later, Gabriel returned, holding soft, rubbery spheres in each hand. "Tennis balls. Made 'em in the replicator." He pulled off his grey duty tunic, followed by the burgundy command turtleneck underneath. Gabe knelt down, kissing along her cheek and neck. "Do ya trust me, e'lev?" he whispered in her pointed ear, reaching into the hot water. He positioned one of the tennis balls between her upper back and lower back and the tub. "Rest against it, applying as much pressure to your back as you wanna."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 6:35 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

Gabe beamed happily as he helped Arch slip into the water, his artist's heart (and husband's eye) genuinely enjoying the sight of her slowly moving into it, her raven-dark hair flowing free.  A true vision.  "I am overdressed...am I not?"  He cocked an eyebrow, glancing at his wife in the bathtub.  "Huh.  Hang on just a sec," he said, snapping his fingers and hopping up.

A minute or so later, Gabriel returned, holding soft, rubbery spheres in each hand.  "Tennis balls.  Made 'em in the replicator."  He pulled off his grey duty tunic, followed by the burgundy command turtleneck underneath.  Gabe knelt down, kissing along her cheek and neck.  "Do ya trust me, e'lev?" he whispered in her pointed ear, reaching into the hot water.  He positioned one of the tennis balls between her upper back and lower back and the tub.  "Rest against it, applying as much pressure to your back as you wanna."

Archangel sat up in the bath as Gabriel walked out, her upswept eyebrows furrowing slightly in confusion as to why he had hopped up and left. His return brought more questions to her mind, but she relaxed as he knelt next to her again, guiding her to lie back on the strange balls that he had brought back with him.

"I trust you, e'lev," she replied, sitting up briefly to plant a quick kiss on his lips. As she settled back, she shifted a little uncomfortably, the spheres digging into her in a manner she wasn't sure she was keen on. However, she was willing to give it a try.

A strange sensation started to build up in her chest and nose, growing until she sneezed mightily not just once, but again and again.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 7:05 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Archangel sat up in the bath as Gabriel walked out, her upswept eyebrows furrowing slightly in confusion as to why he had hopped up and left.  His return brought more questions to her mind, but she relaxed as he knelt next to her again, guiding her to lie back on the strange balls that he had brought back with him.

"I trust you, e'lev," she replied, sitting up briefly to plant a quick kiss on his lips.  As she settled back, she shifted a little uncomfortably, the spheres digging into her in a manner she wasn't sure she was keen on.  However, she was willing to give it a try.

A strange sensation started to build up in her chest and nose, growing until she sneezed mightily not just once, but again and again.  

The mood seemed just right, then. Warm bath water had raised the temperature of the small room, coating everything in sultry, lavender-tinged steam. His beautiful wife was soaking in her skin, like a vision of Venus painted by an Old Master, and...

And...

She was sneezing?

"Uh. Love? What...what's the matter?" he asked, from where he knelt by the side of the tub, avoiding sneezes.
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 7:17 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

The mood seemed just right, then.  Warm bath water had raised the temperature of the small room, coating everything in sultry, lavender-tinged steam.  His beautiful wife was soaking in her skin, like a vision of Venus painted by an Old Master, and...

And...

She was sneezing?

"Uh.  Love?  What...what's the matter?" he asked, from where he knelt by the side of the tub, avoiding sneezes.

Archangel sat up in the tub, hunching over as she tried to put an end to the sneezing fit. There didn't seem to be a reason for it as far as she could tell. The only irritant she could guess at was the steam, the... perfumed... steam...

Pulling herself out of the bath, she stumbled out of the bathroom, tripping over an abandoned toy in her haste, out of the greatest concentration of the scented steam and almost immediately, the sneezing started to subside. She turned a guilty look up at Gabriel as she pushed herself into a sitting position again.

"I'm sorry, e'lev. I guess I'm allergic to something."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 10:47 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Archangel sat up in the tub, hunching over as she tried to put an end to the sneezing fit.  There didn't seem to be a reason for it as far as she could tell.  The only irritant she could guess at was the steam, the... perfumed... steam...

Pulling herself out of the bath, she stumbled out of the bathroom, tripping over an abandoned toy in her haste, out of the greatest concentration of the scented steam and almost immediately, the sneezing started to subside.  She turned a guilty look up at Gabriel as she pushed herself into a sitting position again.

"I'm sorry, e'lev.  I guess I'm allergic to something."

Gabe barely had time to move out of the way as his wife came ambling out of the tub. His moving was more of an instinct than anything, because he cursed himself for not being there to catch her. Instead, he slipped on the water, landing square on his ass as she ran out of the room.

Scrambling back to his feet, he made it outside just in time to see her trip. Gabriel's heart stopped a second, but thankfully she didn't hit the knee. Having her fall on her new surgery would have been all they needed!

He was down at her side in a second, his arms around her, tentatively touching at her knee. "Oh my God, Angel, I'm so sorry," he said. "Does it hurt? Let me get the tricorder from the medkit." Way to go, idiot, he thought, wanting to bolt out the nearest airlock. I think you've done quite enough already.

Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 3:00 am

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

Gabe barely had time to move out of the way as his wife came ambling out of the tub.  His moving was more of an instinct than anything, because he cursed himself for not being there to catch her.  Instead, he slipped on the water, landing square on his ass as she ran out of the room.

Scrambling back to his feet, he made it outside just in time to see her trip.  Gabriel's heart stopped a second, but thankfully she didn't hit the knee.  Having her fall on her new surgery would have been all they needed!

He was down at her side in a second, his arms around her, tentatively touching at her knee.  "Oh my God, Angel, I'm so sorry," he said.  "Does it hurt?  Let me get the tricorder from the medkit."  Way to go, idiot, he thought, wanting to bolt out the nearest airlock.  I think you've done quite enough already.

As Gabriel came to her side, Archangel offered him a slight smile, putting her hand over his. She had tried to turn as she went down do as not to land on her knee, but she was afraid that she might have twisted it somehow. It was difficult to know given the fact that she couldn't feel much in it anyway.

"It's ok, Gabriel. We didn't know," she said. She looked down at their hands, touching over the heavily scarred skin of her knee. The scars didn't bother her. Medical had decided to do the cosmetic reconstruction once they had finished the various surgeries she needed on it. She lifted her hand to touch his chin. "Thank you for trying though."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 7:13 am

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

As Gabriel came to her side, Archangel offered him a slight smile, putting her hand over his.  She had tried to turn as she went down do as not to land on her knee, but she was afraid that she might have twisted it somehow.  It was difficult to know given the fact that she couldn't feel much in it anyway.

"It's ok, Gabriel.  We didn't know," she said.  She looked down at their hands, touching over the heavily scarred skin of her knee.  The scars didn't bother her.  Medical had decided to do the cosmetic reconstruction once they had finished the various surgeries she needed on it.  She lifted her hand to touch his chin.  "Thank you for trying though."

Her smile was disarming, but only if one didn't truly know her. Gabe knew damn well that Archangel had hurt herself, and that he would have to scan her with a tricorder to learn anything at all about it. She sure as hell wasn't about to go offering up information.

"Easy, e'lev," he said, helping her limp over to the couch. "There you go...just rest a moment." If it was possible to feel any lower than whale crap, Gabriel certainly did. He wondered how this could get any worse.

"Mummy? Daddy?" a little voice called from behind her room door. "I hear noises. Are you out there?"
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 7:30 am

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

Her smile was disarming, but only if one didn't truly know her.  Gabe knew damn well that Archangel had hurt herself, and that he would have to scan her with a tricorder to learn anything at all about it.  She sure as hell wasn't about to go offering up information.

"Easy, e'lev," he said, helping her limp over to the couch.  "There you go...just rest a moment."  If it was possible to feel any lower than whale crap, Gabriel certainly did.  He wondered how this could get any worse.

"Mummy?  Daddy?" a little voice called from behind her room door.  "I hear noises.  Are you out there?"

Archangel couldn't hold back the groan as Gabriel helped her over to the couch, sitting down with a certain amount of relief. She let her hand rest on his arm, looking at him with an expression of concern on her face. She knew how much he tended to blame himself when others got hurt, especially if he had a role, no matter how tangential, in the accident.

"Gabriel..." she started, but was interrupted by the sound of a voice at the door. Realising that she was still naked, she grabbed a uniform jacket that had been tossed over the back of the couch, quickly shrugging it on. Given the fit of it, it appeared to be one of Gabriel's, but thankfully that meant that it was a little bigger than her own and covered a bit more.

"Yes, sweetheart, it's just us," Archangel called back. "Mummy was silly and fell over, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 7:55 am

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Archangel couldn't hold back the groan as Gabriel helped her over to the couch, sitting down with a certain amount of relief.  She let her hand rest on his arm, looking at him with an expression of concern on her face.  She knew how much he tended to blame himself when others got hurt, especially if he had a role, no matter how tangential, in the accident.

"Gabriel..." she started, but was interrupted by the sound of a voice at the door.  Realising that she was still naked, she grabbed a uniform jacket that had been tossed over the back of the couch, quickly shrugging it on.  Given the fit of it, it appeared to be one of Gabriel's, but thankfully that meant that it was a little bigger than her own and covered a bit more.

"Yes, sweetheart, it's just us," Archangel called back.  "Mummy was silly and fell over, that's all."

Eyes widening, Gabriel quickly looked to the door to Seika's room, to his wife's naked form, and back to the door, a minor panic starting to set in. Fortunately, he'd left one of his uniform tops lying about. That was something that Arch would usually grouse him about, but not today. He gave a quick appraisal of his own looks, being that he was shirtless, but still wearing his uniform pants. Since he didn't usually sleep in anything more than pj bottoms, it wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

"Easy, lil' lady," he said, quietly entering her room. "Your mama tripped. That's all. Go on back to sleep." Kneeling down, he smoothed her black hair, kissing the top of her head. "Okay," the sleepy little child said. "Aria shouldn't leave her toys everywhere."

Once Seika had drifted back to sleep, Gabe came back into the living room. "Guess you should probably just get to bed...huh?" he asked, his cheeks reddening a little.
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 8:03 am

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

Eyes widening, Gabriel quickly looked to the door to Seika's room, to his wife's naked form, and back to the door, a minor panic starting to set in.  Fortunately, he'd left one of his uniform tops lying about.  That was something that Arch would usually grouse him about, but not today.  He gave a quick appraisal of his own looks, being that he was shirtless, but still wearing his uniform pants.  Since he didn't usually sleep in anything more than pj bottoms, it wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

"Easy, lil' lady," he said, quietly entering her room.  "Your mama tripped.  That's all.  Go on back to sleep."  Kneeling down, he smoothed her black hair, kissing the top of her head.  "Okay," the sleepy little child said.  "Aria shouldn't leave her toys everywhere."

Once Seika had drifted back to sleep, Gabe came back into the living room.  "Guess you should probably just get to bed...huh?" he asked, his cheeks reddening a little.

As Gabriel came back into the living room, Archangel was back on her feet, leaning heavily on the arm of the sofa to keep her weight off her knee. She was starting to regret having got out of the chair, but on the other hand, she hated being confined like that.

She took a step towards him, reaching out to touch the corner of his jaw, her expression soft. "We can stay up a little longer if you like. I promise not to start running around," she replied.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 8:14 am

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

As Gabriel came back into the living room, Archangel was back on her feet, leaning heavily on the arm of the sofa to keep her weight off her knee.  She was starting to regret having got out of the chair, but on the other hand, she hated being confined like that.

She took a step towards him, reaching out to touch the corner of his jaw, her expression soft.  "We can stay up a little longer if you like.  I promise not to start running around," she replied.

Shaking his head and smiling, Gabe laughed softly, his arm going around her waist. "Gotta admit, Angel...you look incredibly fetching wearing just my uniform top." He poked a teasing tongue out at her, then cupped her jaw, drawing her in for a kiss. Slow and honest. His favorite kind. "I'm gonna hold you to that promise to not start runnin' around, you know," he said, leading her to their room. "So...um. Lavender, then? Is that like...a Romulan thing?"
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:55 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

Shaking his head and smiling, Gabe laughed softly, his arm going around her waist.  "Gotta admit, Angel...you look incredibly fetching wearing just my uniform top."  He poked a teasing tongue out at her, then cupped her jaw, drawing her in for a kiss.  Slow and honest.  His favorite kind.  "I'm gonna hold you to that promise to not start runnin' around, you know," he said, leading her to their room.  "So...um.  Lavender, then?  Is that like...a Romulan thing?"

Almost purring through the kiss, Archangel looked at the love of her life through half-lidded eyes. As he helped her up and through to the bedroom, she was careful not to put too much of her weight on him. Being from a species that had evolved to be stronger than humans, she still had a hard time judging just how much Gabriel could deal with. She had noticed that he was starting to struggle to pick Seika up the way he used to, whereas she could still hold her with ease.

Sitting down on the bed, she propped her leg up straight with a quiet groan. The drugs were starting to wear off now, she could feel that. Thankfully, the nurse who had discharged her from sickbay had also sent a hypo with the appropriate cocktail of medications. That could wait though. She shrugged one shoulder in response to Gabriel's question.

"I honestly don't know. It's not something I've ever really encountered before in any form." Her expression turned a little guilty. "I'm really sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 8:15 am

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Almost purring through the kiss, Archangel looked at the love of her life through half-lidded eyes.  As he helped her up and through to the bedroom, she was careful not to put too much of her weight on him.  Being from a species that had evolved to be stronger than humans, she still had a hard time judging just how much Gabriel could deal with.  She had noticed that he was starting to struggle to pick Seika up the way he used to, whereas she could still hold her with ease.

Sitting down on the bed, she propped her leg up straight with a quiet groan.  The drugs were starting to wear off now, she could feel that.  Thankfully, the nurse who had discharged her from sickbay had also sent a hypo with the appropriate cocktail of medications.  That could wait though.  She shrugged one shoulder in response to Gabriel's question.

"I honestly don't know.  It's not something I've ever really encountered before in any form."  Her expression turned a little guilty.  "I'm really sorry about that."

"Hey...hey. Don't go apologizing for anything, Angel." Gabe helped her sit on the bed, wincing as she straightened the knee out. As in all things with them, it seemed, there was a long road to go. He wasn't about to start complaining now, though. "So, yeah. No lavender. We'll have to keep that one in mind," he smiled, kissing her softly on the ridges. "Just lay back a bit. Is it hurting any more, now? Did they give any instructions for pain management?"

Gabriel's cheeks flushed a little as he scrubbed his hand through his hair. "Uh. Yeah, that's a lot of questions in a row...sorry."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 4:17 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

"Hey...hey.  Don't go apologizing for anything, Angel."  Gabe helped her sit on the bed, wincing as she straightened the knee out.  As in all things with them, it seemed, there was a long road to go.  He wasn't about to start complaining now, though.  "So, yeah.  No lavender.  We'll have to keep that one in mind," he smiled, kissing her softly on the ridges.  "Just lay back a bit.  Is it hurting any more, now?  Did they give any instructions for pain management?"

Gabriel's cheeks flushed a little as he scrubbed his hand through his hair.  "Uh.  Yeah, that's a lot of questions in a row...sorry."

Archangel tapped her husband lightly on the nose. "If I'm not allowed to apologise for anything, then neither are you, mister," she said in a mock-grave tone of voice. Putting an arm out behind herself to help support her position, she had been about to brush off the questions, but there were two things stopping her. The first thing was that she really was working on being more open with him about her physical condition and the second being that he probably wouldn't believe her if she brushed it off anyway.

"It hurts, yes," she admitted. "The medication was already starting to wear off though. The doctor sent a hypo back with the meds I need. It should be on the table next door."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 7:07 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Archangel tapped her husband lightly on the nose.  "If I'm not allowed to apologise for anything, then neither are you, mister," she said in a mock-grave tone of voice.  Putting an arm out behind herself to help support her position, she had been about to brush off the questions, but there were two things stopping her.  The first thing was that she really was working on being more open with him about her physical condition and the second being that he probably wouldn't believe her if she brushed it off anyway.

"It hurts, yes," she admitted.  "The medication was already starting to wear off though.  The doctor sent a hypo back with the meds I need.  It should be on the table next door."

"And when were you going to tell me that...?" Gabriel asked, raising a playful eyebrow as he slipped off the bed, padding his bare feet against the floor as he moved out in the living room, finally spying the hypo. He stopped a moment to listen at the girls' door, but all was quiet on that front.

He smiled softly as he came back into the bedroom, touching the hypo to her naked knee. "I'm a little jealous, e'lev. You make my own uniform top look a hell of a lot better than I can."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 7:27 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:
"And when were you going to tell me that...?" Gabriel asked, raising a playful eyebrow as he slipped off the bed, padding his bare feet against the floor as he moved out in the living room, finally spying the hypo.  He stopped a moment to listen at the girls' door, but all was quiet on that front.

He smiled softly as he came back into the bedroom, touching the hypo to her naked knee.  "I'm a little jealous, e'lev.  You make my own uniform top look a hell of a lot better than I can."

"I would have gotten 'round to it eventually," Archangel grumbled playfully, rolling her eyes at her husband. She shifted slightly as he came back, giving him a little more room on the bed. She hissed as he touched the hypo to her knee, baring her teeth in a snarl. The pain quickly subsided though as the medication made its way into her system, dulling the sensation. She relaxed, smiling slightly at him.

"It may look good, but I doubt that I'd be allowed to wear it on duty!" she joked, pulling him down to sit next to her.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 8:07 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

"I would have gotten 'round to it eventually," Archangel grumbled playfully, rolling her eyes at her husband.  She shifted slightly as he came back, giving him a little more room on the bed.  She hissed as he touched the hypo to her knee, baring her teeth in a snarl.  The pain quickly subsided though as the medication made its way into her system, dulling the sensation.  She relaxed, smiling slightly at him.

"It may look good, but I doubt that I'd be allowed to wear it on duty!" she joked, pulling him down to sit next to her.

Wrapping his arms around her, Gabriel held his wife close, resting his chin on her shoulder. "We're in charge of this damn ship...let's change the dress code. Uniform tops and underpants."

Gabe positioned them so that his back was leaning against the headboard of the bed, with her snuggled up close to him. They lay like that for a good, long while, taking in the stillness and nearness of each other. He wasn't sure if she'd gone to sleep or not, but he was close to it when his eyes suddenly popped open.

"Let's get the girls a puppy for their birthday."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next