Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 8:14 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

Wrapping his arms around her, Gabriel held his wife close, resting his chin on her shoulder.  "We're in charge of this damn ship...let's change the dress code.  Uniform tops and underpants."  

Gabe positioned them so that his back was leaning against the headboard of the bed, with her snuggled up close to him.  They lay like that for a good, long while, taking in the stillness and nearness of each other.  He wasn't sure if she'd gone to sleep or not, but he was close to it when his eyes suddenly popped open.

"Let's get the girls a puppy for their birthday."

Archangel gave a quiet yawn, feeling relaxed in their embrace. His presence next to her mixed with the medications once again circulating through her body were apparently quite a potent sedative. She gave a quiet, contented sigh, just enjoying the moment. With their jobs as the command team of the ship meaning that they were never truly off duty and then their second full-time job looking after the girls, these moments were few and far between, something that was quite dificult for a couple whose marriage was still young.

Gabriel's suggestion came as something of a surprise to the Romulan. She lifted her head from its place resting against his shoulder to look at him, one eyebrow raised.

"A puppy? I have to admit that I have considered the idea. Do you think they're ready for one?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Operations
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 9:39 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Archangel gave a quiet yawn, feeling relaxed in their embrace.  His presence next to her mixed with the medications once again circulating through her body were apparently quite a potent sedative.  She gave a quiet, contented sigh, just enjoying the moment.  With their jobs as the command team of the ship meaning that they were never truly off duty and then their second full-time job looking after the girls, these moments were few and far between, something that was quite dificult for a couple whose marriage was still young.

Gabriel's suggestion came as something of a surprise to the Romulan.  She lifted her head from its place resting against his shoulder to look at him, one eyebrow raised.

"A puppy?  I have to admit that I have considered the idea.  Do you think they're ready for one?"

"Since when, my love, has this family ever been ready for what we've made it through together?" Gabriel grinned, positioning himself to where Archangel was practically lying against him, his arms wrapped around her, chin resting on her shoulder. "I think we can handle a puppy. Though, I remember that house-breaking one is pretty much hell....I think it'll be worth it, just to see their faces."

He began to work at her shoulders, feeling at the knotted muscles that were there. The bath had been a disaster, but Gabriel Arthur would be damned if his wife wasn't relaxed somehow. "Zero's got a dog. Maybe we can ask her for some tips. Be good to get her talking to people, too."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:10 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

"Since when, my love, has this family ever been ready for what we've made it through together?"  Gabriel grinned, positioning himself to where Archangel was practically lying against him, his arms wrapped around her, chin resting on her shoulder.  "I think we can handle a puppy.  Though, I remember that house-breaking one is pretty much hell....I think it'll be worth it, just to see their faces."

He began to work at her shoulders, feeling at the knotted muscles that were there.  The bath had been a disaster, but Gabriel Arthur would be damned if his wife wasn't relaxed somehow.  "Zero's got a dog.  Maybe we can ask her for some tips.  Be good to get her talking to people, too."

"You have a point," Archangel admitted, considering the number of events in their life together that had actually been planned. There were very few of them.

She started to purr quietly in Gabriel's skilled hands. It was hard to imagine that she hadn't known what a shoulder rub was before he had moved in with her and introduced her to it that very first night. He had gotten better since then, learning all the spots that reduced her to putty in a very short space of time.

"Mmm... Zero's dog originally belonged to Admiral Deacon though. She was the one who trained him. I think we'll manage though. It can't be harder than getting wet cadets to handle a warp core properly." She gave a sigh at the mention of their strange medic, though, sitting up and away from her husband's tender ministrations, looking towards him. "Did you know that she and Jiseth are going to get married?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:06 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

"You have a point," Archangel admitted, considering the number of events in their life together that had actually been planned.  There were very few of them.  

She started to purr quietly in Gabriel's skilled hands.  It was hard to imagine that she hadn't known what a shoulder rub was before he had moved in with her and introduced her to it that very first night.  He had gotten better since then, learning all the spots that reduced her to putty in a very short space of time.

"Mmm... Zero's dog originally belonged to Admiral Deacon though.  She was the one who trained him.  I think we'll manage though.  It can't be harder than getting wet cadets to handle a warp core properly."  She gave a sigh at the mention of their strange medic, though, sitting up and away from her husband's tender ministrations, looking towards him.  "Did you know that she and Jiseth are going to get married?"

Gabriel smiled as he continued to work at his wife's shoulders. He knew how much she enjoyed the touch...and how much it meant that she trusted him enough to be in such a position. With most husbands and wives, such a thing was a foregone conclusion...but most wives weren't a Romulan, raised with years of having to watch their back. Plus...he also loved where the back rubs generally lead. Not today, unfortunately, he thought, somewhat amused. The knee injury would see to that.

His wife's next words jolted him back to the present. "Wait -- married? Is that...I mean...wow. Does she even know the context for something like that?"
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 6:57 am

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

Gabriel smiled as he continued to work at his wife's shoulders.  He knew how much she enjoyed the touch...and how much it meant that she trusted him enough to be in such a position.  With most husbands and wives, such a thing was a foregone conclusion...but most wives weren't a Romulan, raised with years of having to watch their back.  Plus...he also loved where the back rubs generally lead.  Not today, unfortunately, he thought, somewhat amused.  The knee injury would see to that.

His wife's next words jolted him back to the present.  "Wait -- married?  Is that...I mean...wow.  Does she even know the context for something like that?"  

It was somewhat difficult to keep her thoughts going in one direction as Gabriel worked on her muscles. They seemed to want to evacuate the ship along with the rest of her higher brain functions, but Archangel had just brought up a subject that concerned her quite a bit.

"I'm not sure that she does," she replied, lifting and dropping one shoulder in a shrug. "She seemed to be quite confused about the notion when she told me about it during our meeting."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 8:24 am

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

It was somewhat difficult to keep her thoughts going in one direction as Gabriel worked on her muscles.  They seemed to want to evacuate the ship along with the rest of her higher brain functions, but Archangel had just brought up a subject that concerned her quite a bit.

"I'm not sure that she does," she replied, lifting and dropping one shoulder in a shrug.  "She seemed to be quite confused about the notion when she told me about it during our meeting."

The soft little noises of enjoyment emanating from Archangel were making it more and more difficult to concentrate on the present, but Gabe knew that he had to do his best. It was tough, sometimes...it seemed like 'massaging' was one of the things that unlocked her Romulan passion. He kept careful notes on the subject, of course.

"You bet your ass she's confused. I mean...she didn't know the context of a child. She went and created one in a lab because she and Jiseth had a fight, or something." That had all happened on another ship, before Zero had been assigned to the Phoenix. "I'm not against it, don't get me wrong. I just...I dunno. It seems like a huge leap, for someone who oughta be taking baby steps. Go ahead and lie down," he said, meaning to give her a full back rub.
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 3:21 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

The soft little noises of enjoyment emanating from Archangel were making it more and more difficult to concentrate on the present, but Gabe knew that he had to do his best.  It was tough, sometimes...it seemed like 'massaging' was one of the things that unlocked her Romulan passion.  He kept careful notes on the subject, of course.

"You bet your ass she's confused.  I mean...she didn't know the context of a child.  She went and created one in a lab because she and Jiseth had a fight, or something."  That had all happened on another ship, before Zero had been assigned to the Phoenix.  "I'm not against it, don't get me wrong.  I just...I dunno.  It seems like a huge leap, for someone who oughta be taking baby steps.  Go ahead and lie down," he said, meaning to give her a full back rub.

Archangel did as she was told, stretching out on the bed. At that point in time, she would have done anything for him. Gabriel had her purring in his hands.

"I'm considering asking Chira to keep an eye on her, just to make sure that neither of them are going to be hurt by it. Having something like this go wrong could do a lot of damage to the pair of them and really set back Zero's progress." She turned her head to look up at him. "Maybe I'm looking too much into it and should leave them alone."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 6:19 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Archangel did as she was told, stretching out on the bed.  At that point in time, she would have done anything for him.  Gabriel had her purring in his hands.  

"I'm considering asking Chira to keep an eye on her, just to make sure that neither of them are going to be hurt by it.  Having something like this go wrong could do a lot of damage to the pair of them and really set back Zero's progress."  She turned her head to look up at him.  "Maybe I'm looking too much into it and should leave them alone."

Carefully placing his knees along his wife's sides, Gabriel began to put a little more weight behind his work at the knots in her shoulders, moving lower toward her back. Those knots of stress were more work than one person could conquer in an evening, but he always seemed to be fighting a war of attrition against them. Unfortunately, it sometimes felt like they were on the winning side.

"That's not a bad idea. I think they're good friends. Well," he said, kneading his fingertips in circular motions, "I know Chira and Jiseth are. I think Zero's just along for the ride." What Archangel said, though, about Zero's emotional development (and Jiseth's, to a degree) was right on the money, though. "I don't think raising concerns is really sticking our nose in their business. I mean, you and I have known Zero longer than anyone else. We owe her so much. We're her friends...and her superiors."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 6:29 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

Carefully placing his knees along his wife's sides, Gabriel began to put a little more weight behind his work at the knots in her shoulders, moving lower toward her back.  Those knots of stress were more work than one person could conquer in an evening, but he always seemed to be fighting a war of attrition against them.  Unfortunately, it sometimes felt like they were on the winning side.

"That's not a bad idea.  I think they're good friends.  Well," he said, kneading his fingertips in circular motions, "I know Chira and Jiseth are.  I think Zero's just along for the ride."  What Archangel said, though, about Zero's emotional development (and Jiseth's, to a degree) was right on the money, though.  "I don't think raising concerns is really sticking our nose in their business.  I mean, you and I have known Zero longer than anyone else.  We owe her so much.  We're her friends...and her superiors."

"Hmm..." Was what came out of Archangel's mouth to begin with. Once she had managed to line up a few more coherent thoughts, she continued: "I'll go and have a word with Chira in the morning. Even if she just ends up as a guide, I'd rather there was someone there to make sure they're alright. Looking after our crew. That's part of our job."

She arched her back under him, stretching out the muscles where Gabriel had released a good number of the knots, and gave a contended sound. The medications were starting to make her feel quite sleepy and she could feel her eyelids getting heavy.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 10:52 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

"Hmm..." Was what came out of Archangel's mouth to begin with.  Once she had managed to line up a few more coherent thoughts, she continued:  "I'll go and have a word with Chira in the morning.  Even if she just ends up as a guide, I'd rather there was someone there to make sure they're alright.  Looking after our crew.  That's part of our job."

She arched her back under him, stretching out the muscles where Gabriel had released a good number of the knots, and gave a contended sound.  The medications were starting to make her feel quite sleepy and she could feel her eyelids getting heavy.

"Sounds like a plan to me," Gabriel said, kissing between her shoulderblades as he worked the area over. "Chira'll be a good point of contact, so it just isn't us being meddling bosses. Oh, God," he grinned, shaking his head. "Listen to us. We sound like little old busybodies."

Gabriel wasn't entirely sure, but he thought that his wife might have just gone and fallen to sleep under his attentions. Had then been engaged in other bed-based activities, he might have taken it as an insult. This time, though, it was the product of a job well done.

Carefully, he slipped down beside her, resting his hand on her lower back. "Good night, Angel. I love you."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 2:56 am

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

"Sounds like a plan to me," Gabriel said, kissing between her shoulderblades as he worked the area over.  "Chira'll be a good point of contact, so it just isn't us being meddling bosses.  Oh, God," he grinned, shaking his head.  "Listen to us.  We sound like little old busybodies."

Gabriel wasn't entirely sure, but he thought that his wife might have just gone and fallen to sleep under his attentions.  Had then been engaged in other bed-based activities, he might have taken it as an insult.  This time, though, it was the product of a job well done.  

Carefully, he slipped down beside her, resting his hand on her lower back.  "Good night, Angel.  I love you."

A faint smile was apparent on Archangel's face. She was warm, relaxed, and lying next to the love of her life with no red alert sirens going off or any form of impending doom for the ship.

She rolled onto her side, eyes still closed, and snuggled closer to Gabriel. "I love you too, e'lev," she murmured before drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]   Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pinned [Archangel/Gabriel]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3