Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart
Participated in the first mission

Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 10:08 am

Raynor Hughes wrote:
Fine?  Well.  Raynor doubted that, but if that's what she said...

His sharp hearing picked up on the next line, though.  Grinning to himself, Raynor opened the door to the bathroom.  He raised an eyebrow at the sight of Ilana with her shirt hanging halfway off, tweezers in one and.  "Ah...can I help you?  Here," he said, tugging at her shirt.  "Go ahead and take that off, and tell me what you need done."

The Cardassian blushed slightly, embarrassed at her state of half-undress. A little hesitantly, she undid the last of the fastenings keeping the tunic on her torso, letting the heavy cloth drop to the floor.

"There are a c-couple of l-loose scales," she explained. "Th-they're stuck and they're r-really annoying." She turned slightly to show him her shoulderblade where, on the edge closest to her spine, there were three scales fairly close together, far paler than the surrounding scale and apparently hanging on by a millimetre of their edges still embedded in the epidermis. "I n-need to pull them out."
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

Completed Plot and Bio Page

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 10:42 am

Ilana Telak wrote:

The Cardassian blushed slightly, embarrassed at her state of half-undress.  A little hesitantly, she undid the last of the fastenings keeping the tunic on her torso, letting the heavy cloth drop to the floor.

"There are a c-couple of l-loose scales," she explained.  "Th-they're stuck and they're r-really annoying."  She turned slightly to show him her shoulderblade where, on the edge closest to her spine, there were three scales fairly close together, far paler than the surrounding scale and apparently hanging on by a millimetre of their edges still embedded in the epidermis.  "I n-need to pull them out."

"It's okay, Lana," Raynor grinned. "You can take your shirt off. I'm pretty sure your mother isn't lurking around the corner. Though, we'd better check..." He gave her a quick kiss on the forehead, turning her back around and picking at the loose scale with the tweezers. Once the problematic scutes had flaked away, Raynor wrapped his arms around her naked torso, resting his chin on her shoulder. He could see both their reflections looking back at them in the mirror. "Better?"
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 12:26 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

"It's okay, Lana," Raynor grinned.  "You can take your shirt off.  I'm pretty sure your mother isn't lurking around the corner.  Though, we'd better check..."  He gave her a quick kiss on the forehead, turning her back around and picking at the loose scale with the tweezers.  Once the problematic scutes had flaked away, Raynor wrapped his arms around her naked torso, resting his chin on her shoulder.  He could see both their reflections looking back at them in the mirror.  "Better?"

As the loose scales were pried out, a drop or two of dark blood leaked out, testament to how the keratinous flakes were embedded in her epidermis, but the relief that their removal brought to Ilana was immediate. She rolled the shoulder, giving a quiet sigh.

"M-much better," she purred, leaning her head back against him as he rested his chin on her shoulder. The weight of his head on the ridge was a pleasant one and she smiled slightly, wrapping her arms over his. "I h-hate it when my s-scales get stuck l-like that."
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 1:11 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

As the loose scales were pried out, a drop or two of dark blood leaked out, testament to how the keratinous flakes were embedded in her epidermis, but the relief that their removal brought to Ilana was immediate.  She rolled the shoulder, giving a quiet sigh.  

"M-much better," she purred, leaning her head back against him as he rested his chin on her shoulder.  The weight of his head on the ridge was a pleasant one and she smiled slightly, wrapping her arms over his.  "I h-hate it when my s-scales get stuck l-like that."

"Well. We shall add 'scale removal' to the list of a warrior's duties," Raynor teased, kissing her somewhere right under the ear. He noted that there was still a slight bit of blood, but that was taken care of easily enough. "Hrm. Hold on one moment," the Klingon said, moving over to the medicine chest and rooting through it. "Ah. Here we go."

He carried back a few things in his arms, most notably a small first-aid-size regenerator. There were also some oils that he assumed would be there, considering the skin type that Ilana had. "Alright. Follow me. We've work to do, dear doctor."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 1:21 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:
"Well.  We shall add 'scale removal' to the list of a warrior's duties," Raynor teased, kissing her somewhere right under the ear.  He noted that there was still a slight bit of blood, but that was taken care of easily enough.  "Hrm.  Hold on one moment," the Klingon said, moving over to the medicine chest and rooting through it.  "Ah.  Here we go."

He carried back a few things in his arms, most notably a small first-aid-size regenerator.  There were also some oils that he assumed would be there, considering the skin type that Ilana had.  "Alright.  Follow me.  We've work to do, dear doctor."

The Cardassian gave a quiet hissing sound as she felt warm lips on the ridge just beneath her ear. It turned to a soft noise of disappointment as she felt his warm presence move away from her. She picked up her tunic, quickly pulling it back on.

"Work t-to do?" she asked, a faint expression of confusion apparent on her scaled features. She scanned the items in his arms, the expression growing a little stronger as she tried to put the pieces together in her head without managing to see the final picture. She followed him anyway, curiosity piqued. "What w-work do we have t-to do?"
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 2:13 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

The Cardassian gave a quiet hissing sound as she felt warm lips on the ridge just beneath her ear.  It turned to a soft noise of disappointment as she felt his warm presence move away from her.  She picked up her tunic, quickly pulling it back on.

"Work t-to do?" she asked, a faint expression of confusion apparent on her scaled features.  She scanned the items in his arms, the expression growing a little stronger as she tried to put the pieces together in her head without managing to see the final picture.  She followed him anyway, curiosity piqued.  "What w-work do we have t-to do?"

"Mm-hmm," Raynor nodded, a very Terran-like expression that was obviously a holdover from his earlier days. "Indeed we do." He set the items down on the bed, pulling her shirt off again. "Apologies. I should have told you to keep this off. Anyway."

Raynor cracked a small smile, eyeing the half-naked Cardassian with an appreciative eye. No, she was not the kind of woman he was used to. But if he had wanted a life of what he was used to, then...he wouldn't have made a career in space. Carefully, Raynor took the dermal tool, running it over her scale wounds, closing them up. It only took a few seconds, since they were very slight.

He turned next to the oils. Raynor wasn't at all surprised to find them in her cabinet - protein conditioners, essential oils, all suspended in emulsifiers. "Go ahead and lie down."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 2:25 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:
"Mm-hmm," Raynor nodded, a very Terran-like expression that was obviously a holdover from his earlier days.  "Indeed we do."  He set the items down on the bed, pulling her shirt off again.  "Apologies.  I should have told you to keep this off.  Anyway."  

Raynor cracked a small smile, eyeing the half-naked Cardassian with an appreciative eye.  No, she was not the kind of woman he was used to.  But if he had wanted a life of what he was used to, then...he wouldn't have made a career in space.  Carefully, Raynor took the dermal tool, running it over her scale wounds, closing them up.  It only took a few seconds, since they were very slight.

He turned next to the oils.  Raynor wasn't at all surprised to find them in her cabinet - protein conditioners, essential oils, all suspended in emulsifiers.  "Go ahead and lie down."

The removal of her tunic was only met with token resistance as Ilana found herself once again with her bony, boyish torso bared to the Klingon's gaze. Her hands clenched as she fought the urge to hide herself with her arms, knowing that Raynor didn't like it when she did that. In fact, he seemed to enjoy looking at her without the inconvenience of cloth in the way, with the delicate webbing of scale that covered much of her body.

The dermal regenerator tickled as it was run over the tiny wounds, prompting her to squirm slightly, rolling the shoulder. Once the tool was shut off, she turned back to face the Klingon, only to have her expression turn once again to one of confusion as he invited her to lie down on the bed. She complied a little warily, unsure of what he was going to do, lying mostly on her side, propped up on one elbow, still looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 2:57 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

The removal of her tunic was only met with token resistance as Ilana found herself once again with her bony, boyish torso bared to the Klingon's gaze.  Her hands clenched as she fought the urge to hide herself with her arms, knowing that Raynor didn't like it when she did that.  In fact, he seemed to enjoy looking at her without the inconvenience of cloth in the way, with the delicate webbing of scale that covered much of her body.

The dermal regenerator tickled as it was run over the tiny wounds, prompting her to squirm slightly, rolling the shoulder.  Once the tool was shut off, she turned back to face the Klingon, only to have her expression turn once again to one of confusion as he invited her to lie down on the bed.  She complied a little warily, unsure of what he was going to do, lying mostly on her side, propped up on one elbow, still looking up at him.

Raynor tapped his chin, grinning happily at his par'Mach'kai as she lay out on the bed. He knew that she wasn't exactly comfortable with all his attentions yet, but that would, hopefully, come in time.

"Go on and lie down all the way. Let me see your back," he said, crawling onto the bed with her. The Klingon then moved to straddle her lower torso. "You trust me, don't you?" he said, smiling slightly as he worked the oils into his hands. Next, he began to rub them along her shoulders and back, allowing the moisturizers to serve as massage oils, too. "Tell me if you don't like it," he said, leaning forward so that his mouth was close to the back of her ears. "I can always...stop."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 3:15 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

Raynor tapped his chin, grinning happily at his par'Mach'kai as she lay out on the bed.  He knew that she wasn't exactly comfortable with all his attentions yet, but that would, hopefully, come in time.  

"Go on and lie down all the way.  Let me see your back," he said, crawling onto the bed with her.  The Klingon then moved to straddle her lower torso.  "You trust me, don't you?" he said, smiling slightly as he worked the oils into his hands.  Next, he began to rub them along her shoulders and back, allowing the moisturizers to serve as massage oils, too.  "Tell me if you don't like it," he said, leaning forward so that his mouth was close to the back of her ears.  "I can always...stop."

With Raynor guiding her to lie on her stomach, Ilana didn't offer up any protests beyond resisting for a moment so that she could reposition her arm from being trapped under her.

"Always," she replied, knowing that she trusted him implicitly. She briefly wondered how many other people could say that, or could say that they had seen the Klingon's gentler nature. She arched her back as she felt his fingers work over her skin and scales, making the low hissing sound that generally equated to enjoyment from the Cardassian.

"P-p-please... d-do n-not."
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 8:26 am

Ilana Telak wrote:

With Raynor guiding her to lie on her stomach, Ilana didn't offer up any protests beyond resisting for a moment so that she could reposition her arm from being trapped under her.

"Always," she replied, knowing that she trusted him implicitly.  She briefly wondered how many other people could say that, or could say that they had seen the Klingon's gentler nature.  She arched her back as she felt his fingers work over her skin and scales, making the low hissing sound that generally equated to enjoyment from the Cardassian.

"P-p-please... d-do n-not."

Her body language confirmed what her voice told him - she did, in fact, not want him to stop any time soon. Well, who was he to deny a request in her own home? Raynor continued to work the oiled lotion into Ilana's shoulders, moving down her lower back. He knew that these were very hard-to-reach places, and that the oil must feel good on her skin, especially if it was itching.

Smoothing the oil and rubbing it into her skin, he worked his way back up to her shoulders. There were some stress knots there, too, that he set to work relaxing, his intimate osteopathic knowledge of the body coming in quite handy. Finally, he rubbed along her upper shoulders, reaching the neck. Raynor bent over the Cardassian, kissing the top of the back of her head. "You can turn over, if you want to."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 8:43 am

Raynor Hughes wrote:

Her body language confirmed what her voice told him - she did, in fact, not want him to stop any time soon.  Well, who was he to deny a request in her own home?  Raynor continued to work the oiled lotion into Ilana's shoulders, moving down her lower back.  He knew that these were very hard-to-reach places, and that the oil must feel good on her skin, especially if it was itching.

Smoothing the oil and rubbing it into her skin, he worked his way back up to her shoulders.  There were some stress knots there, too, that he set to work relaxing, his intimate osteopathic knowledge of the body coming in quite handy.  Finally, he rubbed along her upper shoulders, reaching the neck.  Raynor bent over the Cardassian, kissing the top of the back of her head.  "You can turn over, if you want to."

Normally, Ilana simply used a spray with the necessary oils to look after her scales and skin, but this method of doing it, she had to admit, felt far better.  She relaxed under his touch, squirming a little when he covered a particularly sensitive or ticklish area.  Her back arched again as he reached her neck, working over the scales and ridges there.

At his bidding, she turned over, her skinny form easily able to flip over beneath him, her arm coming, apparently without conscious action on her part yet surprisingly strategically, to cover herself from his gaze.  Her scales seemed a little darker now, almost as if they were flushed.  She smiled slightly though, reaching up with one hand to stroke Raynor's hair.

"Wh-when did you l-learn to do this?" she asked. "I d-don't imagine it's r-required knowledge in the K-Klingon D-Defense Force."
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:15 am

Ilana Telak wrote:

Normally, Ilana simply used a spray with the necessary oils to look after her scales and skin, but this method of doing it, she had to admit, felt far better.  She relaxed under his touch, squirming a little when he covered a particularly sensitive or ticklish area.  Her back arched again as he reached her neck, working over the scales and ridges there.

At his bidding, she turned over, her skinny form easily able to flip over beneath him, her arm coming, apparently without conscious action on her part yet surprisingly strategically, to cover herself from his gaze.  Her scales seemed a little darker now, almost as if they were flushed.  She smiled slightly though, reaching up with one hand to stroke Raynor's hair.

"Wh-when did you l-learn to do this?" she asked.  "I d-don't imagine it's r-required knowledge in the K-Klingon D-Defense Force."

Gently, but insistently, Raynor moved Ilana's arm from across her chest, setting it alongside her as he kissed the tips of her fingers. A lifetime of timidity was a hard thing to just throw off. He knew that he intimidated her, though he also knew that she trusted him. A strange dichotomy, but there it was.

Raynor touched along her arm, moving to her shoulderblades, his index finger tracing the slight ridge that ran along her collar, and to the little indentation there. "No. Massages are most definitely not a part of the standard KDF training." That had included several days of pain and punishment known as Gre'thor Week, and the less he told her about that, the better.

He poured a little more of the oils in his hands, rubbing them together and touching them to Ilana's sides again, feeling the subtle indentations of her ribs, along with the thin scales and slight musculature that was there. "So you're telling me," he grinned, moving his hands up further, "that you'd wish for this to become a frequent ritual?"
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:57 am

Raynor Hughes wrote:

Gently, but insistently, Raynor moved Ilana's arm from across her chest, setting it alongside her as he kissed the tips of her fingers.  A lifetime of timidity was a hard thing to just throw off.  He knew that he intimidated her, though he also knew that she trusted him.  A strange dichotomy, but there it was.

Raynor touched along her arm, moving to her shoulderblades, his index finger tracing the slight ridge that ran along her collar, and to the little indentation there.  "No.  Massages are most definitely not a part of the standard KDF training."  That had included several days of pain and punishment known as Gre'thor Week, and the less he told her about that, the better.

He poured a little more of the oils in his hands, rubbing them together and touching them to Ilana's sides again, feeling the subtle indentations of her ribs, along with the thin scales and slight musculature that was there.  "So you're telling me," he grinned, moving his hands up further, "that you'd wish for this to become a frequent ritual?"

There was only a faint resistance as Raynor moved her arm, but Ilana trusted him. She had trusted him for a long time now, and that wasn't about to change any time soon. Baring naked flesh to him was just one such thing that she was going to have to get used to, no matter how much his looming presence may intimidate her at times.

The scales under his touch seemed to throb a little, already far more comfortable where he had rubbed the oils into them. The faint scent of those oils tickled her nose before being overtaken by the scent of the Klingon leaning over her. The fingers continued to trace her scales to the tear-shaped ridge between her collarbones, the touch drawing another hissing sound from her.

She squirmed slightly as his fingers moved to her sides and ribs, the touch ticklish to her on the bare skin and fine scaling. "I d-don't usually t-take th-this much time to l-l-look after m-my scales," she admitted. "Y-you are very g-good at this... I w-would not say n-no if you wished to do it again." As much as she wanted to grab his arms and beg him to do this for her all the time, she still found herself unable to ask for much more from him that he hadn't already given her.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 1:35 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

There was only a faint resistance as Raynor moved her arm, but Ilana trusted him.  She had trusted him for a long time now, and that wasn't about to change any time soon.  Baring naked flesh to him was just one such thing that she was going to have to get used to, no matter how much his looming presence may intimidate her at times.

The scales under his touch seemed to throb a little, already far more comfortable where he had rubbed the oils into them.  The faint scent of those oils tickled her nose before being overtaken by the scent of the Klingon leaning over her.  The fingers continued to trace her scales to the tear-shaped ridge between her collarbones, the touch drawing another hissing sound from her.

She squirmed slightly as his fingers moved to her sides and ribs, the touch ticklish to her on the bare skin and fine scaling.  "I d-don't usually t-take th-this much time to l-l-look after m-my scales," she admitted.  "Y-you are very g-good at this... I w-would not say n-no if you wished to do it again."  As much as she wanted to grab his arms and beg him to do this for her all the time, she still found herself unable to ask for much more from him that he hadn't already given her.

Raynor could feel the relaxation in her body as he continued his ministrations. He knew that there wasn't too much 'massaging' that could be done on these muscles, not like in her back, but...well. He was honestly just rather enjoying rubbing oil all over Ilana's body.

"Then we shall indeed make it a regular thing," the Klingon grinned, trailing his hands and fingertips from her shoulders, down her chest, and to her hips, making sure that everything had soaked in. It occurred to him, then, that they were in a rather compromising-looking position, with him looming over her. Not that there was any problem with that, of course. "You seem chilled. Can I help?" he said, smiling as he leaned forward with a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 1:55 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

Raynor could feel the relaxation in her body as he continued his ministrations.  He knew that there wasn't too much 'massaging' that could be done on these muscles, not like in her back, but...well.  He was honestly just rather enjoying rubbing oil all over Ilana's body.

"Then we shall indeed make it a regular thing," the Klingon grinned, trailing his hands and fingertips from her shoulders, down her chest, and to her hips, making sure that everything had soaked in.  It occurred to him, then, that they were in a rather compromising-looking position, with him looming over her.  Not that there was any problem with that, of course.  "You seem chilled.  Can I help?" he said, smiling as he leaned forward with a kiss.

With her scales now shining in the dying sunlight, the oil working its way into their structure and between them to the skin beneath, Ilana was feeling far more comfortable in her scales. She often neglected their care in the same manner as she neglected the rest of her health and, just as after a meal or a night's sleep, she felt far better.

She propped herself up on one elbow as he appeared to finish with the oil. The question about being cold puzzled her slightly, seeing as the planet was far warmer than most of the areas they had frequented, and his ministrations had produced warm sensations in her muscles, evidenced by the darkening colour of her scales, the faint blue blush starting to colour the teardrop ridges.

With the hand that wasn't propping her up, she ran her fingers down the line of his jawbone as he kissed her. She drew back slightly, as if trying to pluck up courage do say or do something, then struck, biting down on his jaw as hard as she dared.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 2:44 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

With her scales now shining in the dying sunlight, the oil working its way into their structure and between them to the skin beneath, Ilana was feeling far more comfortable in her scales.  She often neglected their care in the same manner as she neglected the rest of her health and, just as after a meal or a night's sleep, she felt far better.  

She propped herself up on one elbow as he appeared to finish with the oil.  The question about being cold puzzled her slightly, seeing as the planet was far warmer than most of the areas they had frequented, and his ministrations had produced warm sensations in her muscles, evidenced by the darkening colour of her scales, the faint blue blush starting to colour the teardrop ridges.

With the hand that wasn't propping her up, she ran her fingers down the line of his jawbone as he kissed her.  She drew back slightly, as if trying to pluck up courage do say or do something, then struck, biting down on his jaw as hard as she dared.

Just like that, Raynor had his answer as Ilana yielded softly to his attentions, their tongues twining together wetly. He smiled as she drew back, and opened his mouth to say something clever, but whatever he was going to say was lost for all time when Ilana moved like a striking snake, actually biting him on the jaw!

His response was automatic and instantaneous, first pulling off and tossing his black shirt aside, and then redoubling his efforts at playing Parrises Squares with her tonsils. The sensation of her cooler body against his warmth sent waves of pleasure through the Klingon, his blood tingling as if having been struck by a stray bolt of lightning. She was all he wanted. Everything, right here, right now, right...

...right in her parents' house?

"Lana," the Klingon said, his voice thick and breath labored as he felt her legs wrap around his torso, "is...I mean...here?" He glanced around the room, suddenly feeling more than a little uncomfortable in the environs.
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 3:05 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

Just like that, Raynor had his answer as Ilana yielded softly to his attentions, their tongues twining together wetly.  He smiled as she drew back, and opened his mouth to say something clever, but whatever he was going to say was lost for all time when Ilana moved like a striking snake, actually biting him on the jaw!

His response was automatic and instantaneous, first pulling off and tossing his black shirt aside, and then redoubling his efforts at playing Parrises Squares with her tonsils.  The sensation of her cooler body against his warmth sent waves of pleasure through the Klingon, his blood tingling as if having been struck by a stray bolt of lightning.  She was all he wanted.  Everything, right here, right now, right...

...right in her parents' house?

"Lana," the Klingon said, his voice thick and breath labored as he felt her legs wrap around his torso, "is...I mean...here?"  He glanced around the room, suddenly feeling more than a little uncomfortable in the environs.

Despite the bite being a bit of a shot in the dark, Ilana found that it had apparently been a good move to make as Raynor responded in what she could only define as heated and passionate. The warmth of his skin against hers making her scales seem to throb even more. He didn't seem to be as restrained in his actions as he claimed her mouth again, his weight keeping her pinned to the bed.

But then he drew back. The Cardassian looked up at him with faint confusion written on her face. She braced her hands lightly against his shoulders, listening to him.

"My m-mother, certainly, w-would not mind," she said softly, lifting her head to nuzzle along his shoulder. "In any c-case... th-their room is on th-the other s-side of the h-house, and th-the walls are w-well soundproofed."
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 4:39 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

Despite the bite being a bit of a shot in the dark, Ilana found that it had apparently been a good move to make as Raynor responded in what she could only define as heated and passionate.  The warmth of his skin against hers making her scales seem to throb even more.  He didn't seem to be as restrained in his actions as he claimed her mouth again, his weight keeping her pinned to the bed.

But then he drew back.  The Cardassian looked up at him with faint confusion written on her face.  She braced her hands lightly against his shoulders, listening to him.  

"My m-mother, certainly, w-would not mind," she said softly, lifting her head to nuzzle along his shoulder.  "In any c-case... th-their room is on th-the other s-side of the h-house, and th-the walls are w-well soundproofed."

"I'm sure she would not," Raynor said, cocking an eyebrow and chuckling. It was hard not to imagine the woman standing right outside Ilana's door, asking if they'd made her any grandbabies yet. "Thick walls, you say? Hmmm..." he purred, kissing along her neck. He remembered something that Kattell had said about the scales. Perhaps that awkward kitchen conversation would come in handy, after all...

Raynor gave her a slight bite, just a little nip, on her broad neck scales, doing so as he worked her bottoms off. It wasn't an easy task with one hand, since his other was under her shoulders, lifting her up closer to him...but he was nothing if not resourceful.
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 4:57 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

"I'm sure she would not," Raynor said, cocking an eyebrow and chuckling.  It was hard not to imagine the woman standing right outside Ilana's door, asking if they'd made her any grandbabies yet.  "Thick walls, you say?  Hmmm..." he purred, kissing along her neck.  He remembered something that Kattell had said about the scales.  Perhaps that awkward kitchen conversation would come in handy, after all...

Raynor gave her a slight bite, just a little nip, on her broad neck scales, doing so as he worked her bottoms off.  It wasn't an easy task with one hand, since his other was under her shoulders, lifting her up closer to him...but he was nothing if not resourceful.

That bite? The one to her neck ridges? It nearly made Ilana jump out of her skin as what felt like a jolt of energy traveled from that point right through her, quickening her pulse and her breathing. Her scales, clearly darker than the rest of her skin now, felt tight and swollen in her reactions to Raynor's touch. She found her hands seeking out the rest of the clothing that he was wearing, deciding that he was definitely overdressed for the occasion as she worked on his belt with one hand. The other arm was wrapped around his shoulders, pulling herself up toward him so that she could return the favour, biting at his neck.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 6:08 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

That bite?  The one to her neck ridges?  It nearly made Ilana jump out of her skin as what felt like a jolt of energy traveled from that point right through her, quickening her pulse and her breathing.  Her scales, clearly darker than the rest of her skin now, felt tight and swollen in her reactions to Raynor's touch.  She found her hands seeking out the rest of the clothing that he was wearing, deciding that he was definitely overdressed for the occasion as she worked on his belt with one hand.  The other arm was wrapped around his shoulders, pulling herself up toward him so that she could return the favour, biting at his neck.

Raynor felt Ilana's teeth break the skin of his neck. It was only a slight scratch, hardly more than a small welling of blood, but the sensation it fired through his receptors was like an EPS cable jacked directly into his brain. And...other parts.

He carefully assisted (read: tore) Ilana in removing the rest of her clothing, tossed aside with the same abandon with which his own clothes had been casualty. Now fully nude, the pair continued to kiss and bite at each other, each nip of her teeth and scrape of her nails building him more and more into a fevered pitch. "Thick walls, you say," he grinned, pulling her into a semi-sitting position along with him. He still had enough control of his faculties to know that being completely on top usually resulted in broken bones for her. "Thick walls." And, hopefully, quality-made furniture.
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 7:05 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

Raynor felt Ilana's teeth break the skin of his neck.  It was only a slight scratch, hardly  more than a small welling of blood, but the sensation it fired through his receptors was like an EPS cable jacked directly into his brain.  And...other parts.

He carefully assisted (read: tore) Ilana in removing the rest of her clothing, tossed aside with the same abandon with which his own clothes had been casualty.  Now fully nude, the pair continued to kiss and bite at each other, each nip of her teeth and scrape of her nails building him more and more into a fevered pitch.  "Thick walls, you say," he grinned, pulling her into a semi-sitting position along with him.  He still had enough control of his faculties to know that being completely on top usually resulted in broken bones for her.  "Thick walls."  And, hopefully, quality-made furniture.

[Later]

It was quite surprising to the Cardassian just how tender her neck ridges were feeling as she lay curled up next to Raynor, still breathing heavily after the efforts of their exertions. She couldn't remember being more glad for the protective element that her scales offered her. Had it not been for them, Raynor's teeth would no doubt have left far more deep and impressive marks than the two or three that had landed on skin rather than scale.

However, as she lifted her head to look at him, she could see the damage that she had wrought to his flesh as well in the bite marks and scratches that she had left behind during their coupling. She brought a hand up to touch one of them, but hesitated just before actually making contact, unsure of how sensitive the area would be.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 7:43 am

Ilana Telak wrote:

[Later]

It was quite surprising to the Cardassian just how tender her neck ridges were feeling as she lay curled up next to Raynor, still breathing heavily after the efforts of their exertions.  She couldn't remember being more glad for the protective element that her scales offered her.  Had it not been for them, Raynor's teeth would no doubt have left far more deep and impressive marks than the two or three that had landed on skin rather than scale.

However, as she lifted her head to look at him, she could see the damage that she had wrought to his flesh as well in the bite marks and scratches that she had left behind during their coupling.  She brought a hand up to touch one of them, but hesitated just before actually making contact, unsure of how sensitive the area would be.

[Later]

Raynor could feel the powerful heart beating in his chest, its eight chambers pounding like the sound of an ancient war-drum. He lay curled up with Ilana, the bed's state of disarray a silent testament to the physical exertion in which they'd just participated. As much as he enjoyed making love with Ilana, he always dreaded this part. After the passion had cooled...it was when he had to almost hold his breath and access the damage done. Even though he was learning more and more every day about this beautiful, frail, wonderful Cardassian...sometimes, in the heat, things happened.

There were bites - more than normal, now that she'd introduced teeth into their sessions - but he was a little surprised to find more than a fair share on him. Apparently, Ilana enjoyed giving as well as receiving. That made him smile.

He gently ran his fingertips along her naked torso, watching for any wincing that might indicate a broken rib. It had been a long time since they'd tried with him on top. Even though they'd switched around a lot during everything, her biting had still brought out a bit more of his natural dominance that he'd bee keeping at bay.

"Are you...alright?" he asked, tentatively.
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 12:01 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

[Later]

Raynor could feel the powerful heart beating in his chest, its eight chambers pounding like the sound of an ancient war-drum.  He lay curled up with Ilana, the bed's state of disarray a silent testament to the physical exertion in which they'd just participated.  As much as he enjoyed making love with Ilana, he always dreaded this part.  After the passion had cooled...it was when he had to almost hold his breath and access the damage done.  Even though he was learning more and more every day about this beautiful, frail, wonderful Cardassian...sometimes, in the heat, things happened.

There were bites - more than normal, now that she'd introduced teeth into their sessions - but he was a little surprised to find more than a fair share on him.  Apparently, Ilana enjoyed giving as well as receiving.  That made him smile.

He gently ran his fingertips along her naked torso, watching for any wincing that might indicate a broken rib.  It had been a long time since they'd tried with him on top.  Even though they'd switched around a lot during everything, her biting had still brought out a bit more of his natural dominance that he'd bee keeping at bay.  

"Are you...alright?" he asked, tentatively.

There was a definite wince and a catch in Ilana's breath as Raynor's fingers trailed over her ribs, prompting her to freeze in place. Cardassians had a high pain tolerance, but that didn't mean that she didn't feel pain at all, especially since she had the tendency to get hurt at the slightest impact. Bedroom exercise with a Klingon definitely counted as far more than a slight impact.

She touched a hand to his arm, offering him a slight smile in an effort to ease some of the emotion she knew that he tended to feel when he hurt her by accident like this.

"I-in the b-bathroom, th-there should be a kn-knitter in the m-medkit," she offered, slowly sitting up. The smile grew slightly. "I w-would think that, w-with the amount of r-ribs we b-break, our relationship sh-should be pretty l-lucky."
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 1:46 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

There was a definite wince and a catch in Ilana's breath as Raynor's fingers trailed over her ribs, prompting her to freeze in place.  Cardassians had a high pain tolerance, but that didn't mean that she didn't feel pain at all, especially since she had the tendency to get hurt at the slightest impact.  Bedroom exercise with a Klingon definitely counted as far more than a slight impact.

She touched a hand to his arm, offering him a slight smile in an effort to ease some of the emotion she knew that he tended to feel when he hurt her by accident like this.

"I-in the b-bathroom, th-there should be a kn-knitter in the m-medkit," she offered, slowly sitting up.  The smile grew slightly.  "I w-would think that, w-with the amount of r-ribs we b-break, our relationship sh-should be pretty l-lucky."

Raynor fought off the urge to sigh, knowing that it only upset Ilana to know how personally he took injuring her. They were getting a lot better with practice, but there was a way to go. And, to be honest, a part of him doubted that they'd ever reach a point at which he didn't hurt her...at least, a little bit. How long would she put up with it? When would she decide that enough was enough, and that she needed someone in her life that wasn't like a kolar beast in a pottery shop?

He kissed her, smoothing her hair as he stood and retrieved the knitter. "Lie down, Lana," he said, running it over her. "I...apologize for my abandon," he quietly said, continuing to knit the ribs.
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 2:41 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

Raynor fought off the urge to sigh, knowing that it only upset Ilana to know how personally he took injuring her.  They were getting a lot better with practice, but there was a way to go.  And, to be honest, a part of him doubted that they'd ever reach a point at which he didn't hurt her...at least, a little bit.  How long would she put up with it?  When would she decide that enough was enough, and that she needed someone in her life that wasn't like a kolar beast in a pottery shop?  

He kissed her, smoothing her hair as he stood and retrieved the knitter.  "Lie down, Lana," he said, running it over her.  "I...apologize for my abandon," he quietly said, continuing to knit the ribs.

Seeing that her attempt at levity had fallen flat, Ilana did as she was told, lying back on the bed and letting Raynor treat the fractures, wishing that there was some way she could made this better, make herself stronger so that he wouldn't worry about hurting her all the time.

As he apologised, she frowned, grabbing his wrist and looking up at him, her expression stern. "N-no. N-no apologies. I p-pushed you. I w-wanted you. I s-still want you, as y-you are. I w-will gladly t-trade a f-few injuries for th-this, t-to see you unb-bound."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next