Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:54 am

Jiseth wrote:
"I... Captain..."

The Lieutenant Commander stumbled over her words. It was almost head-spinning, the things she had just heard. Her own life in covert operations on Bajor had essentially assured that she could not have a family of her own. To this day the thought never held any sway. Ayora's lips knotted as she gave T'Koris a long, hard look.

"You know exactly what he does to her. Jiseth put a lot of faith in you and now she's locked herself away because of what you said in these recordings. Ma'am, I... I'm sure you're keenly aware no one is above the law, but at this point I cannot ignore the current conflict of interest regarding this issue. Under the circumstances, however, I seem to be powerless so... I trust you'll at least give me fair warning of anything that would be potentially a security threat to the ship?"

"There is no conflict of interest here," Archangel snapped, getting to her feet with some difficulty. "Since Jiseth came to me with information about what they were doing, I've been trying through every channel I can think of to get her out of there, but I've been blocked at every turn. Official channels just aren't working and, to be honest, a lot of the unofficial ones won't either. I don't have enough on the man for that."

She leaned the heels of her palms on the workstation, using that bracing position to keep her upright. "No one is above the law, but there are still those who work within the loopholes those laws present, and that's exactly what's happening here."
Back to top Go down
Jiseth
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Medal of Valor
Posting Excellence
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Flight
Order of the Mek'Leth
1 Year Service
Post of the Month - Shore Leave
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:31 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

"There is no conflict of interest here," Archangel snapped, getting to her feet with some difficulty.  "Since Jiseth came to me with information about what they were doing, I've been trying through every channel I can think of to get her out of there, but I've been blocked at every turn.  Official channels just aren't working and, to be honest, a lot of the unofficial ones won't either.  I don't have enough on the man for that."

She leaned the heels of her palms on the workstation, using that bracing position to keep her upright.  "No one is above the law, but there are still those who work within the loopholes those laws present, and that's exactly what's happening here."

"How big of a loophole is there to let a Starfleet Captain leave her post to do who knows what? Besides, you're an engineer. You know it's not a matter of if something goes wrong, but when. Maybe today was a small slip up. Tomorrow? I don't even want to guess..."

Reaching across the table, Ayora took the first PADD off the desk and into her arms with the others.

"...So what shall I put in my report, ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:09 pm

Jiseth wrote:
"How big of a loophole is there to let a Starfleet Captain leave her post to do who knows what? Besides, you're an engineer. You know it's not a matter of if something goes wrong, but when. Maybe today was a small slip up. Tomorrow? I don't even want to guess..."

Reaching across the table, Ayora took the first PADD off the desk and into her arms with the others.

"...So what shall I put in my report, ma'am?"

[Captain's Quarters]

"Big enough of a loophole that allows for an entire branch of intelligence to be virtually unknown and yet act without fear of reprisal," Archangel replied with a heavy sigh as she sat down again and picked up her dermal regenerator, continuing to heal her wounds. "As much as I regret that connection, I have to admit that they're very good at covering their tracks."

She paused in her ministrations to consider the question about reports and pinched the bridge of her nose as she tried to think about how to get around that particular minefield. "If you write up about Nemesis' intervention, the report will just go missing. That's not a threat, by the way, just a statement of fact. I know how my handler works in that regard. I suggest that you write up that Ensign Kaz was working on orders from Admiral Corinth passed down through me, which is true, and that partway through the voyage, a communication came through from Corinth. After that, just report what actually happened. Keep as close to the truth as you can."
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign

Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 8:45 pm

Zero Alpha wrote:

"Moving past certain elements... is taking a little time," Zero admitted.  "It is not as easy as it first appeared.  Many of the behaviours that I was required to cultivate are deeply ingrained.  My duties are perhaps the only elements that remain unhampered by those behaviours.  Dedication to my work is one of the habits that they encouraged."

"I can only imagine Zero. I don't know how you've dealt with this for so long. I think returning to duty will do you a world of good. Corinth does not own you. Don't give him this power over you."

Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 9:09 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
"I can only imagine Zero. I don't know how you've dealt with this for so long. I think returning to duty will do you a world of good. Corinth does not own you. Don't give him this power over you."

Zero opened her mouth to argue that, in as much as Starfleet was concerned, Corinth did own her, she was also starting to realise that arguing with this Trill was going to her her no where what so ever. In fact, it was just another exhausting element at that point in time.

"I will return to duty at the earliest opportunity," she agreed, rubbing a hand over her eyes, trying to alleviate how dry they felt. "I have several projects that require my attention."
Back to top Go down
Jiseth
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Medal of Valor
Posting Excellence
Order of the Mek'Leth
1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 12:23 am

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

[Captain's Quarters]

"Big enough of a loophole that allows for an entire branch of intelligence to be virtually unknown and yet act without fear of reprisal," Archangel replied with a heavy sigh as she sat down again and picked up her dermal regenerator, continuing to heal her wounds.  "As much as I regret that connection, I have to admit that they're very good at covering their tracks."

She paused in her ministrations to consider the question about reports and pinched the bridge of her nose as she tried to think about how to get around that particular minefield.  "If you write up about Nemesis' intervention, the report will just go missing.  That's not a threat, by the way, just a statement of fact.  I know how my handler works in that regard.  I suggest that you write up that Ensign Kaz was working on orders from Admiral Corinth passed down through me, which is true, and that partway through the voyage, a communication came through from Corinth.  After that, just report what actually happened.  Keep as close to the truth as you can."

Ayora took a step away from the desk and halfway turned to the door before she stopped for a moment. Her eyes blinked several times as she tried to imagine any of the possible explanations having a different outcome. Eventually she shook her head and looked back to the Captain.

"You do realize those omissions will bring an inquiry regarding our Chief Flight Officer's conduct and they'll pull her wings if not disqualify her from promotion board for several rotations, yes? I just want to make sure you're willing to have me blemish someone's record because of your own mistake. It's not your name going on the author line of this report, ma'am..."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 8:03 am

Jiseth wrote:
Ayora took a step away from the desk and halfway turned to the door before she stopped for a moment. Her eyes blinked several times as she tried to imagine any of the possible explanations having a different outcome. Eventually she shook her head and looked back to the Captain.

"You do realize those omissions will bring an inquiry regarding our Chief Flight Officer's conduct and they'll pull her wings if not disqualify her from promotion board for several rotations, yes? I just want to make sure you're willing to have me blemish someone's record because of your own mistake. It's not your name going on the author line of this report, ma'am..."

[Captain's Quarters]

Archangel gritted her teeth, the dermal regenerator snapping in her hand as they clenched into fists. She slammed the pieces onto her workstation, ignoring how the cracks spidered out across the screen from the impact. She had to rein in her temper, keep it from overwhelming her. It was not her fault that Jiseth had gone so far in her reaction to the situation. It didn't make much sense to her. The shuttle had been on a return course to the Phoenix when Jiseth had reacted.

"Jiseth is known for her flamboyance and occasional overreaction. Omitting Nemesis' involvement doesn't change the fact that she acted out of emotional consideration. The shuttle had been returning to the Phoenix when Jiseth contacted them. There was no reason for her to get involved and doing so was her mistake, not mine!"
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign

Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 6:24 pm

Zero Alpha wrote:

Zero opened her mouth to argue that, in as much as Starfleet was concerned, Corinth did own her, she was also starting to realise that arguing with this Trill was going to her her no where what so ever.  In fact, it was just another exhausting element at that point in time.

"I will return to duty at the earliest opportunity," she agreed, rubbing a hand over her eyes, trying to alleviate how dry they felt.  "I have several projects that require my attention."

Leela contemplated their situation. She wanted to be there for Zero but it was becoming ever more apparent that Zero did not want her. The Trill decided to let it all out and put everything in the open. "Zero, I want to help you but im not sure how. I want to befriend you. You look like you could use a friend. I'm on your side. I have been since this little mission started."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 6:31 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
Leela contemplated their situation. She wanted to be there for Zero but it was becoming ever more apparent that Zero did not want her. The Trill decided to let it all out and put everything in the open. "Zero, I want to help you but im not sure how. I want to befriend you. You look like you could use a friend. I'm on your side. I have been since this little mission started."

Friends?

It was a concept that Zero had often struggled with during her social interactions with other humanoids, more specifically the point at which people became friends. Was it as simple as a spoke agreement? She had never believed that. It was a very complex thing indeed, far too complex for such a simple phrase.

"I have often read that friendship is not something that is given so simply. Trust is a fundamental element in such a relationship, and trust is a difficult emotion for two individuals to cultivate. While my ability to listen to my gastrointestinal tract is still in its elementary stages, my initial instinct is not to trust you and therefore a friendship is not possible. However, I had once thought the same of Jiseth and Gavin, and yet they have become my friends. Perhaps... Perhaps time and shared experiences are also key elements in the formation of a friendship."
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign

Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 11:52 pm

Zero Alpha wrote:

Friends?  

It was a concept that Zero had often struggled with during her social interactions with other humanoids, more specifically the point at which people became friends.  Was it as simple as a spoke agreement?  She had never believed that.  It was a very complex thing indeed, far too complex for such a simple phrase.

"I have often read that friendship is not something that is given so simply.  Trust is a fundamental element in such a relationship, and trust is a difficult emotion for two individuals to cultivate.  While my ability to listen to my gastrointestinal tract is still in its elementary stages, my initial instinct is not to trust you and therefore a friendship is not possible.  However, I had once thought the same of Jiseth and Gavin, and yet they have become my friends.  Perhaps... Perhaps time and shared experiences are also key elements in the formation of a friendship."

Leela couldn't blame Zero for her reaction. She had a lifetime of reasons not to trust new people who came into her life. She could tell that this would not be a quick process but a relationship developed over time. "Well in that case. How about we scheduled some shared experiences." She smiled. "Although I will admit to not being her biggest fan. I would like talk with you and Jiseth. See if maybe we can work out some of these issues."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 5:44 am

[quote"Leela Kaz"]Leela couldn't blame Zero for her reaction. She had a lifetime of reasons not to trust new people who came into her life. She could tell that this would not be a quick process but a relationship developed over time. "Well in that case. How about we scheduled some shared experiences." She smiled. "Although I will admit to not being her biggest fan. I would like talk with you and Jiseth. See if maybe we can work out some of these issues."[/quote]

Zero winced slightly at the mention of Jiseth, thinking back to the altercation that had just happened in the briefing room. She was pretty sure that the two of them were the last people that the Romulan was going to want to see at that point in time.

"It may be prudent to allow a little time to elapse before we approach Jiseth," she murmured, sounding almost upset. "We have had a small domestic disagreement."
Back to top Go down
Jiseth
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Medal of Valor
Posting Excellence
Order of the Mek'Leth
1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 2:00 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

[Captain's Quarters]

Archangel gritted her teeth, the dermal regenerator snapping in her hand as they clenched into fists.  She slammed the pieces onto her workstation, ignoring how the cracks spidered out across the screen from the impact.  She had to rein in her temper, keep it from overwhelming her.  It was not her fault that Jiseth had gone so far in her reaction to the situation.  It didn't make much sense to her.  The shuttle had been on a return course to the Phoenix when Jiseth had reacted.

"Jiseth is known for her flamboyance and occasional overreaction.  Omitting Nemesis' involvement doesn't change the fact that she acted out of emotional consideration.  The shuttle had been returning to the Phoenix when Jiseth contacted them.  There was no reason for her to get involved and doing so was her mistake, not mine!"

"Maybe. I don't have any children or a husband of my own, ma'am, so I'm not sure how I would react if someone were trying to take them away. Saw plenty of people get cut down by Cardassian phaser fire trying to protect their own... Regardless of whether or not she should have acted, I'm glad we're on the same page about a supposedly highly trained operative being shot by a girl afraid of her own shadow, however. I'll see you at self-defense practice on Sunday."

The usual perkiness returned to her like a swift tide as she made her way to the door with a bit of a bounce to her step. She called out to T'Koris over her shoulder as she strode into the corridor.

"You'll have my report within the hour!"
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 3:06 pm

Jiseth wrote:
"Maybe. I don't have any children or a husband of my own, ma'am, so I'm not sure how I would react if someone were trying to take them away. Saw plenty of people get cut down by Cardassian phaser fire trying to protect their own... Regardless of whether or not she should have acted, I'm glad we're on the same page about a supposedly highly trained operative being shot by a girl afraid of her own shadow, however. I'll see you at self-defense practice on Sunday."

The usual perkiness returned to her like a swift tide as she made her way to the door with a bit of a bounce to her step. She called out to T'Koris over her shoulder as she strode into the corridor.

"You'll have my report within the hour!"

[Captain's Quarters]

Once the door had slid shut behind the chief of security, Archangel sat back, looking at the pieces of broken dermal regenerator on her workstation. She had a husband and children of her own. She could relate to what Jiseth had felt in some small manner, living daily with the fear that Section 31 would come and take them away because she wouldn't cooperate in some manner.

But would she act in the same manner that Jiseth had?

No, she wouldn't. She knew just how much trouble her temper and emotions could get her into, her her family into, and as such refused to let herself fall victim to them. She had already come so close to losing Gabriel once because of her own actions, even believed that she had lost him.

She sighed, then groaned quietly as she pushed herself to her feet to retrieve another dermal regenerator from her first-aid kit so as to finish healing her wounds.

Part of her analysed Ayora's comment about Zero firing on her, and about her reporting to self-defense practice. A faint smirk crossed her face. Perhaps Nemesis had underestimated Zero, or even simply followed her habitual lines of simply not caring, but Archangel had no such delusions in her psychological makeup. If Ayora decided to take Nemesis' mistakes as being those that Archangel would make, she was in for an unpleasant surprise.

Sitting back down at her work station, she started on the phaser wound to her chest. The situation with Jiseth was likely to cause more problems down the line, but she would deal with them when they arose. Now, she just wanted to sit and lick her wounds in peace.
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign

Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 3:29 pm

Zero Alpha wrote:
[quote"Leela Kaz"]Leela couldn't blame Zero for her reaction. She had a lifetime of reasons not to trust new people who came into her life. She could tell that this would not be a quick process but a relationship developed over time. "Well in that case. How about we scheduled some shared experiences." She smiled. "Although I will admit to not being her biggest fan. I would like talk with you and Jiseth. See if maybe we can work out some of these issues."

Zero winced slightly at the mention of Jiseth, thinking back to the altercation that had just happened in the briefing room.  She was pretty sure that the two of them were the last people that the Romulan was going to want to see at that point in time.

"It may be prudent to allow a little time to elapse before we approach Jiseth," she murmured, sounding almost upset.  "We have had a small domestic disagreement."
[/quote]

Domestic disagreement.

Leela let out a burst of laughter and then quickly covered her mouth. "I'm so sorry that wasn't funny. Ive just never heard someone refer to a fight as a 'domestic disagreement'" The trill quickly regained her composure. "Im sorry to hear you had an issue at home. What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 3:39 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
Domestic disagreement.

Leela let out a burst of laughter and then quickly covered her mouth. "I'm so sorry that wasn't funny. Ive just never heard someone refer to a fight as a 'domestic disagreement'" The trill quickly regained her composure. "Im sorry to hear you had an issue at home. What happened?"

Zero looked down at her hands, then up at the Trill, then back at her hands. Several times over then next few moments, she seemed to try to speak, opening her mouth, but as no words came out, she closed it again.

"Our relationship of late has been tense. She does not comprehend many of the behaviours I have been programmed with, nor why I find them difficult to abandon. She is highly emotional, which I do not comprehend, nor have the experience to comprehend. She is also growing increasingly irritable and angry toward my belief that I will not escape my current situation and is becoming openly belligerent to those who attempt to help me."
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign

Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 4:28 pm

Zero Alpha wrote:

Zero looked down at her hands, then up at the Trill, then back at her hands.  Several times over then next few moments, she seemed to try to speak, opening her mouth, but as no words came out, she closed it again.

"Our relationship of late has been tense.  She does not comprehend many of the behaviours I have been programmed with, nor why I find them difficult to abandon.  She is highly emotional, which I do not comprehend, nor have the experience to comprehend.  She is also growing increasingly irritable and angry toward my belief that I will not escape my current situation and is becoming openly belligerent to those who attempt to help me."

"Relationships can be tough... I've been married four times. So I feel like I can speak with some authority on the matter. She needs to learn to give you space to develop on your own. Don't worry. You will eventually find the right balance. You will eventually be able to understand her emotions. On the plus side, it sounds like everything she does she does because she loves you." Leela paused. "You too really are quite an interesting pair. Her emotions are extreme and yours are almost non-existent. Its quite the paradox you two must find yourselves in."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 4:43 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
"Relationships can be tough... I've been married four times. So I feel like I can speak with some authority on the matter. She needs to learn to give you space to develop on your own. Don't worry. You will eventually find the right balance. You will eventually be able to understand her emotions. On the plus side, it sounds like everything she does she does because she loves you." Leela paused. "You too really are quite an interesting pair. Her emotions are extreme and yours are almost non-existent. Its quite the paradox you two must find yourselves in."

"I am no longer certain that what we share is love," Zero admitted quietly, her voice barely above a whisper. "Even Gavin did not believe that we should marry. They fought on several occasions over the subject. All the research I have conducted concerning our recent behaviours toward one another suggests that the relationship will not last, and yet the emotions that I experience at that thought are often overwhelming in their intensity."
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign

Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 12:58 am

Zero Alpha wrote:

"I am no longer certain that what we share is love," Zero admitted quietly, her voice barely above a whisper.  "Even Gavin did not believe that we should marry.  They fought on several occasions over the subject.  All the research I have conducted concerning our recent behaviours toward one another suggests that the relationship will not last, and yet the emotions that I experience at that thought are often overwhelming in their intensity."

"Hmm." Leela quietly contemplated the situation. "Do yourself a favor Zero. Don't research your relationship. Let it develop naturally. Wherever it may lead. By researching your emotions your likely to influence how you analyze these feelings. If you think you two can make it then you should try. If you love her, you should pursue her with all the passion that a Klingon would."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 5:21 am

Leela Kaz wrote:
"Hmm." Leela quietly contemplated the situation. "Do yourself a favor Zero. Don't research your relationship. Let it develop naturally. Wherever it may lead. By researching your emotions your likely to influence how you analyze these feelings. If you think you two can make it then you should try. If you love her, you should pursue her with all the passion that a Klingon would."

An expression of confusion crossed Zero's pales features as Leela told her not to research her relationship with Jiseth. How could that possibly make things better?

"If I do not research the actions and nuances of the relationship, how can I hope to respond appropriately to Jiseth? My analysis of the events between us is reliant on such research as I do not have the experiences necessary to interpret her behaviours, and often I find that what I have been taught by Starfleet Medical is flawed in its applications." She paused for a moment to consider what Leela could have meant by pursuing Jiseth with all the passion of a Klingon. "Do you mean to infer that I should create a situation in which I must hunt Jiseth with some form of Klingon weaponary?"
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign

Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 12:30 pm

Zero Alpha wrote:

An expression of confusion crossed Zero's pales features as Leela told her not to research her relationship with Jiseth.  How could that possibly make things better?

"If I do not research the actions and nuances of the relationship, how can I hope to respond appropriately to Jiseth?  My analysis of the events between us is reliant on such research as I do not have the experiences necessary to interpret her behaviours, and often I find that what I have been taught by Starfleet Medical is flawed in its applications."  She paused for a moment to consider what Leela could have meant by pursuing Jiseth with all the passion of a Klingon.  "Do you mean to infer that I should create a situation in which I must hunt Jiseth with some form of Klingon weaponary?"

"No, please don't chase your partner with a Bat'Leth. My point was that Klingon believe that you pursue a mate. When a Klingon loves someone they do everything in their power to win their affection. They read poetry and sing songs. They slay great beasts in the name of their love. What I'm suggesting is that if you really want her... go get her."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 4:43 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
"No, please don't chase your partner with a Bat'Leth. My point was that Klingon believe that you pursue a mate. When a Klingon loves someone they do everything in their power to win their affection. They read poetry and sing songs. They slay great beasts in the name of their love. What I'm suggesting is that if you really want her... go get her."

"No," Zero said quietly, shaking her head. "I believe she requires... 'space' at this point. In any case, previous experience has taught me that informing her of my emotions will only cause her to become distressed and agitated. I do not wish to do so again."
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign

Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 3:55 am

Zero Alpha wrote:

"No," Zero said quietly, shaking her head.  "I believe she requires... 'space' at this point.  In any case, previous experience has taught me that informing her of my emotions will only cause her to become distressed and agitated.  I do not wish to do so again."

"Well." Leela began as she inched slightly close to Zero. "I trust that you know her much better than I do but i'll caution you against giving her too much space. Do you want to risk her becoming adjusted to space without you in it. If you want the relationship to succeed it will. If your willing to work for and if your in her heart somewhere... it can work. And if I can help I will."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 7:59 am

Leela Kaz wrote:
"Well." Leela began as she inched slightly close to Zero. "I trust that you know her much better than I do but i'll caution you against giving her too much space. Do you want to risk her becoming adjusted to space without you in it. If you want the relationship to succeed it will. If your willing to work for and if your in her heart somewhere... it can work. And if I can help I will."

Casting a sharp look at the Trill as she noticed her inching closer, Zero in turn moved a little further away, pressing herself against the wall. "There may be too many tensions in our relationship to work past," she replied sadly. "She will not wish to see me at this time. As much as I may wish her in my life, I am unable to offer her that which she needs."
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign

Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 8:16 am

Zero Alpha wrote:

Casting a sharp look at the Trill as she noticed her inching closer, Zero in turn moved a little further away, pressing herself against the wall.  "There may be too many tensions in our relationship to work past," she replied sadly.  "She will not wish to see me at this time.  As much as I may wish her in my life, I am unable to offer her that which she needs."

"What does she need that you can't offer. You have so much to offer a potential partner." Leela saw that comment as a bit of a stretch but Zero was extremely intelligent and that was certainly an admirable quality.
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 8:43 am

Leela Kaz wrote:
"What does she need that you can't offer. You have so much to offer a potential partner." Leela saw that comment as a bit of a stretch but Zero was extremely intelligent and that was certainly an admirable quality.

Zero was silent a moment longer, unwilling to divulge any more of her weaknesses to the Trill. If she knew, then it would be easier for her to take advantage of them, just as Corinth did. But if you do not, nor will she be able to guide you as she has sworn to. Gavin did what he could, as open as you were.

"Due to certain elements of my retraining, I am not capable of tending to her... physical needs."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next