Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign

Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page

Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 12:37 pm

Zero Alpha wrote:

Zero was silent a moment longer, unwilling to divulge any more of her weaknesses to the Trill.  If she knew, then it would be easier for her to take advantage of them, just as Corinth did.  But if you do not, nor will she be able to guide you as she has sworn to.  Gavin did what he could, as open as you were.

"Due to certain elements of my retraining, I am not capable of tending to her... physical needs."

Leela was taken by Zero's honesty. She had become known for not opening up or sharing. The trill couldn't help but to feel that some walls were beginning to come down. "Zero, honey, have you talked to a counselor? They can help you through that."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Participated in the first mission

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 12:46 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
Leela was taken by Zero's honesty. She had become known for not opening up or sharing. The trill couldn't help but to feel that some walls were beginning to come down. "Zero, honey, have you talked to a counselor? They can help you through that."

Although Zero was offended by the thought of going to a counsellor, knowing that she would have to divulge far more information than she wanted to if she was going to get any benefit from the sessions, she was more concerned with the additional element that the Trill had added on in her sentence, after her name.

"Why do you refer to me as a substance produced by some insects in order to survive throughout months in which food may be scarce?"
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign

Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 1:02 pm

Zero Alpha wrote:

Although Zero was offended by the thought of going to a counsellor, knowing that she would have to divulge far more information than she wanted to if she was going to get any benefit from the sessions, she was more concerned with the additional element that the Trill had added on in her sentence, after her name.

"Why do you refer to me as a substance produced by some insects in order to survive throughout months in which food may be scarce?"

Leela laughed. "Its a term of endearment. Sorry, I call everyone honey. Its a bad habit and some people don't like it. I usually do it when I am attempting to show my sympathy." Leela was surprised by some of the things that Zero was unaware of but she knew she was growing as an individual.
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Participated in the first mission

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 1:13 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
Leela laughed. "Its a term of endearment. Sorry, I call everyone honey. Its a bad habit and some people don't like it. I usually do it when I am attempting to show my sympathy." Leela was surprised by some of the things that Zero was unaware of but she knew she was growing as an individual.

"A term of... endearment..." Zero repeated, casting a faintly suspicious look at the Trill. She wasn't sure that she wanted to explore that particular line of questioning. Pushing the thought to one side, she sighed quietly, reaching down to rub Ghost's ears. The canine's tail thumped happily against the deck plating. She was starting to run out of things to say to the other woman. "I wish that Gavin were here," she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign

Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 2:35 pm

Zero Alpha wrote:

"A term of... endearment..." Zero repeated, casting a faintly suspicious look at the Trill.  She wasn't sure that she wanted to explore that particular line of questioning.  Pushing the thought to one side, she sighed quietly, reaching down to rub Ghost's ears.  The canine's tail thumped happily against the deck plating.  She was starting to run out of things to say to the other woman.  "I wish that Gavin were here," she murmured.

Leela sighed. She kept hearing Zero talk about Gavin. "You really miss him. Don't you?" She couldn't help but wonder how close Zero and Gavin had grown. "I don't know if you know this, but I know Gavin pretty well. Remind me to tell you some funny stories sometime. We dated for a bit in the Academy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris] - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12