Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Operations
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 7:15 am

Archangel T'Koris wrote:
Archangel returned the kiss, but she seemed somewhat distracted, no longer able to lose herself fully in the moment.  A part of her resented the service, both for what it had put her through over the years and now for ruining her honeymoon.  

Putting on as convincing a smile as she could manage, she took Gabriel's hands, getting up and pulling him to his feet.  "Come swim with me!"

And who do you think you're fooling? Gabriel thought, as she pulled him to his feet. He knew her well enough by now to know her smiles...and to know when she was putting one on for his benefit. Even here. Even now...of all times, of all places. Even now, we're not free of them. Haunted, it seemed, by the ghosts of wrongs done and hurts so casually caused.

But she obviously didn't want to upset him. The larger part of him admired her tenacity, and found her concern but a thread that made up the tapestry of reasons why he loved her. And yet...there also remained the part that wondered if she was ever going to stop treating him like the child that needed protection from the truth. A small part, yes...but there.

"That sounds like a plan!" Gabriel happily said, as they took off toward the surf. He remembered back, long ago, when she was still carrying Aria, how they'd taken Seika for a swim and a picnic. A long time since then, he thought. A long time...and yet, not so long.
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 3:21 pm

Pulling Gabriel into the surf with her, Archangel started to jump over the waves in a child-like manner as she waded further into the water.  A few days.  She just wanted a few more days to enjoy her solitude with her new husband, to pretend that the only responsibilities that they had to go back to was looking after two cherubic little girls and cleaning clay off the walls.

A few more days to be with Gabriel, the way she had always wanted to be with him.

Her smile as she turned to look back at him was a little more sincere.  Yes, they owed her this.  Just this once, Starfleet and her oath to the organisation would come second to her new life.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 10:33 pm

To his joy, Gabriel watched the pads lying in the sand, glittering in the sun, utterly forgotten, as he and his wife joined each other in the water.

He'd always loved this part of his second homeworld. The waters tended to be so clear and blue as to be almost otherworldly. Which, come to think of it, was a term of description that kind of lost a bit of its punch when one regularly traveled to other worlds. But...well. The inference remained.

Swimming up to his wife, he wrapped his arms around her as the warm waters splashed all around them. One other thing he'd always loved about this sea was the fact that it wasn't overly salty. In fact, it felt almost like freshwater back on Earth. Gabriel kissed Archangel, grinning playfully as he ducked under the water, popping up on the other side of her. "Tag," he said, poking his tongue. "You're it."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 3:18 am

Archangel laughed as she felt Gabriel wrap his arms around her, almost knocking her back into the water. As he vanished beneath the surface, she almost followed him, only to be distracted by the sound of his voice from behind her.

She narrowed her eyes, but the twitching of her lips as she tried not to smile took the heat from the expression.

"Oh, we're going to play that game, are we?" she intoned in a grave voice, her hands on her hips. She dove under the surface of the water, using her momentum to try to tackle her husband.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:21 am

"Yep," Gabriel laughed, splashing water on his wife. "We totally are." He grinned as she disappeared herself, only to plow into him and send him down into the water as well. It was fairly shallow, here, so they could still get some decent footing.

Still, he went down into the water with an exaggerated splash, laughing as they both popped up from the depths, his e'lev in his arms. Gabriel had to remove quite a bit of heavy, wet hair from her face, but the kiss he shared with her was worth the effort. "Mmph," he said, eyes still closed, acutely aware of the press of her scantily-clad body against his. "I vote we adjourn this meeting to our private quarters. What say all present?"
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:25 am

Shaking her head as she resurfaced so as to try to move at least part of the mass of hair over her face, Archangel laughed. For two officers who had just been offered the command positions of a starship, playing tag in the water was an incredibily juvinile thing to be caught doing.

"I think I'll vote in favour of that motion," she agreed, splashing him back.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 11:39 am

Archangel T'Koris wrote:
Shaking her head as she resurfaced so as to try to move at least part of the mass of hair over her face, Archangel laughed.  For two officers who had just been offered the command positions of a starship, playing tag in the water was an incredibily juvinile thing to be caught doing.

"I think I'll vote in favour of that motion," she agreed, splashing him back.

"All members of the senior staff having voted, the motion carries!" Gabriel grinned, making his way to the shore. The pair didn't exactly...run...to their room, but they didn't really lose any time in the process, either. At least he remembered to scoop up the offending data padds. It wouldn't do to have a Starfleet information breach in the offing.

The pleasant Bolian woman at the reception desk just gave a knowing smile. This being a fairly well-known resort area, there were plenty of honeymooners who chose it on occasion. It was likely nothing new to her.

As they entered their room, Gabriel rounded on his wife, catching her up in a close embrace. "We left our towels on the beach," he said. "These clothes are dripping wet, I'm afraid..." The look on his face was playfully devious, as he pressed the door switch to 'lock'.
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 1:19 pm

By the time they reached their room, Archangel's cheeks and neck were flushed a pale green and she captured Gabriel's lips in a fierce kiss. The Romulan side of her was purring like a well-tuned warp engine, happily basking in the ability to let its passionate side loose.

"We'll just have to remove the clothes," she teased. "Problem solved!"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 1:48 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:
By the time they reached their room, Archangel's cheeks and neck were flushed a pale green and she captured Gabriel's lips in a fierce kiss.  The Romulan side of her was purring like a well-tuned warp engine, happily basking in the ability to let its passionate side loose.

"We'll just have to remove the clothes," she teased.  "Problem solved!"

"Exactly," Gabriel breathed, coming up for air amidst the fierce barrage of kisses.  He was only mildly surprised to find himself backed against the wall of their cozy room.  Truth told, it wasn't the only surface they'd made use of in the short few days of this honeymoon vacation.  

It pleased him to see Archangel fully unleash her passions.  All too often, it seemed as if his wife got too caught up in what was expected of her...what she thought she needed to be.  Granted, most of those roles were of vital importance - mother, officer, and, soon enough, CO of a vessel.  Gabriel had foresight enough to know that these moments were to be enjoyed.  They'd be few and far between, once they returned to the life.

He trailed his kisses from her lower lip to her chin, moving slowly along the neck area.  All the while, his hands were working at the back of her top, releasing it from the clasp that held everything.  "That's the thing about us engineers," he said, his voice barely rising above a husky whisper, "we're good at figuring out solutions to problems."

Soon enough, the clothing was a forgotten pile on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 2:38 pm

Some Time Later...
We made it to the bed. That's something, Archangel mused to herself as she lay on the cool sheets, nestled into the side of her husband, the light sheen of sweat causing her damp hair to cling to her flushed skin.

Lightly, she rested her fingertips on Gabriel's ribs, tracing the contours of his muscles. Had she been of the more artistic persuasion, she would have tempted to try to draw or sculpt him, but she knew where her talents lay, and there was no manner in which she could do justice to her husband through art.

Sighing softly in contentment, she wriggled into a more comfortable position, nuzzlng her way up to Gabriel's jaw, where she placed a few light kisses.

"Gabriel?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 3:04 pm

[Later]

Gabriel drifted between sleep and wakefulness, blissfully aware of the warm presence curled up next to him...aware of the dampness of their sweat, the tangle of sheets beneath them, the touch of naked skin. He wondered if they could just retired from Starfleet and become a professional couple. Was this the second time today, or the third? Did it matter?

He flittered open one blue eye, smiling contentedly as he felt Archangel move herself into another position, still nuzzled close. Gabriel's smile became a full-on thing as he felt her soft kisses along his jaw. This whole 'Romulan passion' thing was definitely something he could get used to.

"Yes, e'lev?" he asked, grinning impishly. "I'll need at least thirty minutes' recovery time..."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 3:23 pm

Archangel let out a quiet laugh as Gabriel complained of needing some recovery time, although it was preceded by a small noise of disappointment. However, she propped herself up on one arm, placing the other hand lightly on his stomach.

"We never discussed one aspect of becoming married," she said softly, taking a moment to pause before asking the question that had been lingering at the back of her mind. "How big of a family do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 3:30 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:
Archangel let out a quiet laugh as Gabriel complained of needing some recovery time, although it was preceded by a small noise of disappointment.  However, she propped herself up on one arm, placing the other hand lightly on his stomach.

"We never discussed one aspect of becoming married," she said softly, taking a moment to pause before asking the question that had been lingering at the back of her mind.  "How big of a family do you want?"

Well. That had certainly come out of left field.

How big a family did he want? Honestly, it was something that Gabriel hadn't stopped to consider. With everything that had come and gone in their lives, and the madness associated with who they were and what they did...it seemed like the question had gotten shoved aside.

"I...well," Gabe said, moving up along the headboard, so as to prop himself into a more sitting position. He kept his arms wrapped around his wife, however, holding her close, enjoying the sound of her heartbeat, seeming to keep time with his. "Honestly? I haven't really thought that much about it." He shrugged a little. "There's no rush, though, but...yeah. I think, maybe, when things settle down a bit...another little one would be nice."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 3:56 pm

Closing her eyes to enjoy the solitude and simple bliss of the moment, Archangel rested her head on his chest, listening to the slow thudding of Gabriel's heart. Their heartbeats together made quite a rhythm.

"Hm... Maybe once Seika's a little further on in her recovery... Once Aria's grown up a little..." she agreed. "We're going to have our hands full with another baby soon, anyway. A spacefaring one."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:15 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:
Closing her eyes to enjoy the solitude and simple bliss of the moment, Archangel rested her head on his chest, listening to the slow thudding of Gabriel's heart.  Their heartbeats together made quite a rhythm.  

"Hm... Maybe once Seika's a little further on in her recovery... Once Aria's grown up a little..." she agreed.  "We're going to have our hands full with another baby soon, anyway.  A spacefaring one."

Another baby!? Gabriel's heart seemed to want to leap up into his throat...until, of course, he realized just what she was talking about. The ship, not an actual baby. Not that he didn't want another, but...yeah. One step at a time.

"You're right," he chuckled. "And the damnedest part of it? Someone else is going to be in our engine room. Can you imagine the impudence of it all?" Gabriel reached over and gently cupped his fingers along her chin, drawing her close and kissing her. "You're going to be a fantastic captain, Angel. I know it."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:30 pm

A smile curved Archangel's lips as they met with Gabriel's once again, and stayed that way as the couple drew apart.

"I don't know about you, but I think I pity our chief engineer already, amd I haven't even met him or her yet," she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:24 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:
A smile curved Archangel's lips as they met with Gabriel's once again, and stayed that way as the couple drew apart.

"I don't know about you, but I think I pity our chief engineer already, amd I haven't even met him or her yet," she murmured.

Grinning, Gabriel let out a small chuckle. "Oh, yes," he agreed. "May the Great Bird have mercy on the soul of whomever has to serve under two former Chief Engineers," he said, smoothing out a few stray strands of her hair. A cooling breeze had blown in through the window, softly rustling the gossamer-like curtains and kissing across their naked skin, causing little pleasant goosebumps to rise up. It was a pleasurable dichotomy, with the heat of their passion, and the cooling winds. He liked this place.

"What made you ask about the baby, Angel?" he softly questioned, running his finger along her cheek. Gabe playfully poked his tongue at his wife. "And I don't mean the one with nacelles, either. "There's advantages to starting the full family early...but there's also advantages to waiting a little later."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 2:48 am

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

Grinning, Gabriel let out a small chuckle.  "Oh, yes," he agreed.  "May the Great Bird have mercy on the soul of whomever has to serve under two former Chief Engineers," he said, smoothing out a few stray strands of her hair.  A cooling breeze had blown in through the window, softly rustling the gossamer-like curtains and kissing across their naked skin, causing little pleasant goosebumps to rise up.  It was a pleasurable dichotomy, with the heat of their passion, and the cooling winds.  He liked this place.

"What made you ask about the baby, Angel?" he softly questioned, running his finger along her cheek.  Gabe playfully poked his tongue at his wife.  "And I don't mean the one with nacelles, either.  "There's advantages to starting the full family early...but there's also advantages to waiting a little later."

Archangel closed her eyes as Gabriel's fingers touched her skin again, purring quietly. She wanted to forget about the reactivation orders for now. She wanted to enjoy her honeymoon, enjoy this time that she had alone with the man she loved more than all others.

His question surprised her, however, and she opened her eyes again to look at him. She shrugged one shoulder and looked down at the sheets.

"I read that, in many cultures, the purpose of marriage is to produce children and I know that is what Alidar expected of me, whether or not I wanted to. You have such a large family already and... well... I want to make you happy..."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 10:36 am

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Archangel closed her eyes as Gabriel's fingers touched her skin again, purring quietly.  She wanted to forget about the reactivation orders for now.  She wanted to enjoy her honeymoon, enjoy this time that she had alone with the man she loved more than all others.

His question surprised her, however, and she opened her eyes again to look at him.  She shrugged one shoulder and looked down at the sheets.

"I read that, in many cultures, the purpose of marriage is to produce children and I know that is what Alidar expected of me, whether or not I wanted to.  You have such a large family already and... well... I want to make you happy..."

In all the time that they'd known each other, Gabriel had seen sides of Archangel that he knew few, if any, ever had. He'd come to know her gentleness, her passion, her dedication...and he'd seen her come a long way from those first few days they'd met. Sometimes, though, he was reminded of just how duty-driven his wife still remained.

"Well, yeah," he said, idly trailing his fingertips down her bare back, "a lot of cultures do a lot of things. And the last thing that need concern us is what Alidar thinks, wants, or does." He desperately tried to keep the touch of heat from his voice, but the mention of the sack of fecal matter that occupied a seat in Romulan government had that effect on him. "My family is my family, yes...but we're talking about our family, now.

Gabriel gently reached over and placed a finger on her chin, tilting her face up to look at him. "We have two wonderful baby girls," he said, his smile warm. "And they'll keep us busy from here on out. When the time comes for another little one, if it comes, we'll be ready for it. But it'll come because we want it, and not for any other reason."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:27 am

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

In all the time that they'd known each other, Gabriel had seen sides of Archangel that he knew few, if any, ever had.  He'd come to know her gentleness, her passion, her dedication...and he'd seen her come a long way from those first few days they'd met.  Sometimes, though, he was reminded of just how duty-driven his wife still remained.

"Well, yeah," he said, idly trailing his fingertips down her bare back, "a lot of cultures do a lot of things.  And the last thing that need concern us is what Alidar thinks, wants, or does."  He desperately tried to keep the touch of heat from his voice, but the mention of the sack of fecal matter that occupied a seat in Romulan government had that effect on him.  "My family is my family, yes...but we're talking about our family, now.  

Gabriel gently reached over and placed a finger on her chin, tilting her face up to look at him.  "We have two wonderful baby girls," he said, his smile warm.  "And they'll keep us busy from here on out.  When the time comes for another little one, if it comes, we'll be ready for it.  But it'll come because we want it, and not for any other reason."

Archangel purred again at the feeling of her husband's fingers on her damp skin. They felt cool, testament to the natural warmth of her body and the heated passion they had shared.

She sighed softly, deciding to file 'having more children' under the category of 'strange things some cultures do'. It was a large file. You came across a lot of strange people and customs when you worked in space. Instead, she smiled back at Gabriel.

"You're right," she said softly. "This is the 24th century after all. Old customs shouldn't concern us too much."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:29 am

Archangel T'Koris wrote:
Archangel purred again at the feeling of her husband's fingers on her damp skin.  They felt cool, testament to the natural warmth of her body and the heated passion they had shared.

She sighed softly, deciding to file 'having more children' under the category of 'strange things some cultures do'.  It was a large file.  You came across a lot of strange people and customs when you worked in space.  Instead, she smiled back at Gabriel.

"You're right," she said softly.  "This is the 24th century after all.  Old customs shouldn't concern us too much."

"Yep," Gabriel said, drawing her lips to his, and kissing her with both purpose and passion. Too often did she fall into worrying more about what was expected of her, and what other people thought she should do. Gabriel wanted his wife to know that her thoughts and opinions had just as much, if not more, import than others.

His head fell back on the pillow, resting with a contented sigh. "So," Gabriel said, his voice soft and low. "What would you like to do, today? Other than what we've been doing all morning," he chuckled. "Not that I wouldn't mind that." His hand reached up and began to slowly stroke her hair again. He loved the feel of it under his fingers, so heavy and dark and long. "There's some really nice little trails with overlooks of the surf...we could go for a hike."

A sudden urge came over Gabriel as he propped himself up on an elbow. "Angel...um. Would you...I mean...could I..." Small spots of color appeared in his cheeks as he glanced over to the side, suddenly feeling silly for what he was about to ask.

"Would you let me draw you?"
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:53 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

"Yep," Gabriel said, drawing her lips to his, and kissing her with both purpose and passion.  Too often did she fall into worrying more about what was expected of her, and what other people thought she should do.  Gabriel wanted his wife to know that her thoughts and opinions had just as much, if not more, import than others.

His head fell back on the pillow, resting with a contented sigh.  "So," Gabriel said, his voice soft and low.  "What would you like to do, today?  Other than what we've been doing all morning," he chuckled.  "Not that I wouldn't mind that."  His hand reached up and began to slowly stroke her hair again.  He loved the feel of it under his fingers, so heavy and dark and long.  "There's some really nice little trails with overlooks of the surf...we could go for a hike."  

A sudden urge came over Gabriel as he propped himself up on an elbow.  "Angel...um.  Would you...I mean...could I..."  Small spots of color appeared in his cheeks as he glanced over to the side, suddenly feeling silly for what he was about to ask.

"Would you let me draw you?"

Archangel closed her eyes, sighing happily at the feeling of Gabriel's fingers in her hair. She hated brushing her hair in the morning, or last thing at night but, although she would never admit it, she loved the feel of Gabriel brushing it occasionally during the time when she had been unable to do it herself.

As he stopped, propping himself up on an elbow, she frowned slightly, rolling over slightly so that she was almost on her back, looking up at her husband. She didn't bother resisting the urge to trail her fingers along the lines of his abdominal muscles. Her hand stopped, however, and she blushed a little as she looked up at him again. She searched through the knowledge she had gleaned from the few romance novels she had read in an attempt to ascertain how she was expected to behave towards such a question.

She smiled shyly, looking back down at his chest. "I-If you like..."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:01 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Archangel closed her eyes, sighing happily at the feeling of Gabriel's fingers in her hair.  She hated brushing her hair in the morning, or last thing at night but, although she would never admit it, she loved the feel of Gabriel brushing it occasionally during the time when she had been unable to do it herself.

As he stopped, propping himself up on an elbow, she frowned slightly, rolling over slightly so that she was almost on her back, looking up at her husband.  She didn't bother resisting the urge to trail her fingers along the lines of his abdominal muscles.  Her hand stopped, however, and she blushed a little as she looked up at him again.  She searched through the knowledge she had gleaned from the few romance novels she had read in an attempt to ascertain how she was expected to behave towards such a question.

She smiled shyly, looking back down at his chest.  "I-If you like..."

The sensation of her touch on his body was one that he didn't try to deny as a favorite. How could he, when it felt like each of her fingertips trailed lightning, each touch an ignition of passion? Gabriel's question, however, seemed a bit awkward for her. She was still smiling, though, so...that was a good thing. He smiled back, brushing some hair behind her pointed ear, fingers sweeping along the tip. "Uh. I would, but...um. It's...it's okay, if you don't wanna do that...it's okay."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:09 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

The sensation of her touch on his body was one that he didn't try to deny as a favorite.  How could he, when it felt like each of her fingertips trailed lightning, each touch an ignition of passion?  Gabriel's question, however, seemed a bit awkward for her.  She was still smiling, though, so...that was a good thing.  He smiled back, brushing some hair behind her pointed ear, fingers sweeping along the tip.  "Uh.  I would, but...um.  It's...it's okay, if you don't wanna do that...it's okay."

She couldn't stop the purr that escaped her throat as Gabriel ran his fingers ran along the lines of her ears, her eyelids dropping down slightly. The purr turned to a growl as she pushed her husband's shoulder in an attempt to push him over so that she could adopt a dominant position over him. Her Romulan side was awake again and the fires of passion being stoked.

Planting a fierce, brief kiss on his lips, she drew back slightly, her head tilted to one side. "You may do what you wish, Gabriel," she murmured. "If you wish to draw me, I will pose for you."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:57 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:
She couldn't stop the purr that escaped her throat as Gabriel ran his fingers ran along the lines of her ears, her eyelids dropping down slightly.  The purr turned to a growl as she pushed her husband's shoulder in an attempt to push him over so that she could adopt a dominant position over him.  Her Romulan side was awake again and the fires of passion being stoked.  

Planting a fierce, brief kiss on his lips, she drew back slightly, her head tilted to one side.  "You may do what you wish, Gabriel," she murmured.  "If you wish to draw me, I will pose for you."

"I...yep," Gabriel grinned, after she kissed him, smiling up at her face. He knew how much she enjoyed opening up her dominant side, and he hoped that he'd properly conveyed how much he enjoyed it, as well. His wife was quite intoxicating when she was like this. "I do want to draw you, yes," he said, running his hands up along the sides of her hips. "I'd like to attempt to, at least." His hands were reaching higher, now, coming together as they ran over the smoothness of her stomach. "Attempt to capture your beauty, your spirit, your Fire...if it's within my own poor abilities to do so."

His hands rose higher, a mischievous gleam caught in his slate-blue eyes. "Of course...there's no rush. We've got all day, you know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next