Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Operations
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:06 am

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

The concern was still there as Archangel looked down at her mate, still sure that she needed Gabriel to see a medic to make sure that she hadn't hurt him seriously.  "You're sure you're not in any pain?  Why didn't you tell me that I was hurting you?"  Her hands, with the dark red blood under her short nails, clenched into fists.  "I'd still like you to see a proper medic.  Human bodies can be quite fragile."

"Angel," Gabriel said, cocking an eyebrow with a bemused glance. "I'm not made of tissue paper, you know. I'm going to be fine. I've taken worse injuries moving through Jeffries tubes!"

Shaking his head, Gabe kissed his wife, smoothing her hair. He certainly didn't want her to worry. The last thing he wanted was for her to purposefully tone down her Romulan passions. They were a large part of who she was. "Wanna know why I didn't say anything at the time?" he asked, leaning close to her ear with a whisper. "Because I was enjoying it too much..."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:42 am

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

"Angel," Gabriel said, cocking an eyebrow with a bemused glance.  "I'm not made of tissue paper, you know.  I'm going to be fine.  I've taken worse injuries moving through Jeffries tubes!"  

Shaking his head, Gabe kissed his wife, smoothing her hair.  He certainly didn't want her to worry.  The last thing he wanted was for her to purposefully tone down her Romulan passions.  They were a large part of who she was.  "Wanna know why I didn't say anything at the time?" he asked, leaning close to her ear with a whisper.  "Because I was enjoying it too much..."

Archangel opened her mouth the argue with her husband, but closed it again. He wasn't likely to be open to any further protestations that she could easily cause him some serious damage if she let herself cut loose like that. He was lucky that this time he had only come away with scratches and bruises. Next time, it could be broken bones.

She held back a little as he kissed her, still afraid of hurting him further, but her breath caught in her throat as his breath caressed the point of her ear, one of her most sensitive areas. She squirmed slightly where she sat, the combination of him being close to her ears and his words having a definite effect on her. The ter'ak that had been purring in contentment in her chest was raising its head again.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 11:12 am

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Archangel opened her mouth the argue with her husband, but closed it again.  He wasn't likely to be open to any further protestations that she could easily cause him some serious damage if she let herself cut loose like that.  He was lucky that this time he had only come away with scratches and bruises.  Next time, it could be broken bones.

She held back a little as he kissed her, still afraid of hurting him further, but her breath caught in her throat as his breath caressed the point of her ear, one of her most sensitive areas.  She squirmed slightly where she sat, the combination of him being close to her ears and his words having a definite effect on her.  The ter'ak that had been purring in contentment in her chest was raising its head again.

"Stop worrying so much about it," Gabriel murmured, resting his head back on the pillow that had followed them to the floor. He couldn't help but notice the hesitation in her demeanor as he'd kissed her. Gabriel also noticed the almost instantaneous reaction that came over her at the warm sensation of his breath on her ear. Guess I'll have brought this one on myself, he thought, smiling softly. "We're learning these things together, Angel. That's the point of all of this. Your dominance, your passion, is one of the things I love the most about you. I'm not going to wake that up, only to have you to rein it in. And I swear...I'll be fine," he said, poking his tongue.

Gabriel began to idly twirl some long strands of her hair around his finger. "Do you remember that time on the Discovery, when we went to check that EPS circuit? Alone in the Jeffries tube, not a soul in sight?" Raising his head up, Gabriel gave his wife a playfully wicked look. "I think I hurt myself more that day! Those tubes are hell for one person, let alone two, writhing together as one mass..."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 11:53 am

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

"Stop worrying so much about it," Gabriel murmured, resting his head back on the pillow that had followed them to the floor.  He couldn't help but notice the hesitation in her demeanor as he'd kissed her.  Gabriel also noticed the almost instantaneous reaction that came over her at the warm sensation of his breath on her ear.  Guess I'll have brought this one on myself, he thought, smiling softly.   "We're learning these things together, Angel.  That's the point of all of this.  Your dominance, your passion, is one of the things I love the most about you.  I'm not going to wake that up, only to have you to rein it in.  And I swear...I'll be fine," he said, poking his tongue.  

Gabriel began to idly twirl some long strands of her hair around his finger.  "Do you remember that time on the Discovery, when we went to check that EPS circuit?  Alone in the Jeffries tube, not a soul in sight?"  Raising his head up, Gabriel gave his wife a playfully wicked look.  "I think I hurt myself more that day!  Those tubes are hell for one person, let alone two, writhing together as one mass..."

With some hesitation, Archangel lay down next to her husband again. "E'lev, perhaps you can accept that I am capable of hurting you, but I cannot allow myself be be the cause of any further pain." She shivered slightly at the memory fragments of the Yristian takeover of the USS Chin'Toka. She lifted a hand to Gabriel's face, her fingers hovering just short of touching his skin.

"Humans are so fragile, and yet you won't believe it," she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:26 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:
With some hesitation, Archangel lay down next to her husband again.  "E'lev, perhaps you can accept that I am capable of hurting you, but I cannot allow myself be be the cause of any further pain."  She shivered slightly at the memory fragments of the Yristian takeover of the USS Chin'Toka.  She lifted a hand to Gabriel's face, her fingers hovering just short of touching his skin.

"Humans are so fragile, and yet you won't believe it," she murmured.

"Arch...no. There's no reason in the world to beat yourself up over this," he said, wrapping his arm around her. She had that way of receding into herself, and he most certainly didn't want that happening. Not here, not now, of all times, of all places. "I like to think I've proven to you that I'm not going to break, the first time I take a bruise."

Resting his head back again, Gabriel closed his eyes, holding his wife close. "I love you, Archangel. I love you and everything about you. Now...let's take a nap..."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:38 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

"Arch...no.  There's no reason in the world to beat yourself up over this," he said, wrapping his arm around her.  She had that way of receding into herself, and he most certainly didn't want that happening.  Not here, not now, of all times, of all places.  "I like to think I've proven to you that I'm not going to break, the first time I take a bruise."

Resting his head back again, Gabriel closed his eyes, holding his wife close.  "I love you, Archangel.  I love you and everything about you.  Now...let's take a nap..."

"I-jol-au, e'lev," Archangel murmured in return, smiling at her husband. She had to admit, a nap sounded like a good idea at that point, given their activities throughout the day. Reaching away, she grabbed hold of one of the sheets still on the bed, tugging it off and draping it over them before nestling closer to Gabriel and closing her eyes, a faint smile still apparent on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4