Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Mission 1: The Price of Kindness

Go down 
+14
Raynor Hughes
T'Shar N'Vek
Ilana Telak
Andrew Sheridan
Jiseth
Robert Williams
Thelos th'Zhela
Harold Castor
Gabriel Arthur
NPC
Matthew Thompson
Archangel T'Koris
Jonathan Hart
Zero Alpha
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Andrew Sheridan
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post of the Month - Mission
Participated in the first mission Participated in the first mission

Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Price of Kindness   Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:33 pm

USS PHOENIX: Environmental Control

Andrew Sheridan immediately made his way over to the Captain as she helped herself up. Her profile picture did not do her justice, but he waved that thought away as he heard her desire for a report.

"Anti-intruder systems were used a few minutes ago to gas the enemy we found here in your place. The last one fell less than a minute ago. All decks are being vented...estimated time for safety is ten minutes. Your children have been recovered safely by now thanks to the team I sent over there...two from your ship that were still here, and Ensign Ilana Telak...who came with my team on the runabout, TRINITY. Oh, and I'm Ensign Andrew Sheridan, Operations." he reported professionally. He then handed over the PADD he had been using to coordinate with Ilana.

"Ensign Telak is on the other end of that PADD with your children, Ma'am. She can't speak it seems, but she can reply through this. Lieutenant Hughes and Mr. Leonid made a raid on the Armory in case we needed weapons to take the ship back, but I don't really see the need for it now."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Price of Kindness   Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:41 pm

Andrew Sheridan wrote:
USS PHOENIX:  Environmental Control

Andrew Sheridan immediately made his way over to the Captain as she helped herself up.  Her profile picture did not do her justice, but he waved that thought away as he heard her desire for a report.

"Anti-intruder systems were used a few minutes ago to gas the enemy we found here in your place.  The last one fell less than a minute ago.  All decks are being vented...estimated time for safety is ten minutes.  Your children have been recovered safely by now thanks to the team I sent over there...two from your ship that were still here, and Ensign Ilana Telak...who came with my team on the runabout, TRINITY.  Oh, and I'm Ensign Andrew Sheridan, Operations." he reported professionally.  He then handed over the PADD he had been using to coordinate with Ilana.

"Ensign Telak is on the other end of that PADD with your children, Ma'am.  She can't speak it seems, but she can reply through this.  Lieutenant Hughes and Mr. Leonid made a raid on the Armory in case we needed weapons to take the ship back, but I don't really see the need for it now."

[USS Phoenix - Environmental Control]

Listening carefully to the report, the last of the tension left her shoulders and she was quite relieved to find a chair located behind her as she sank down into it. Her ship was safe. Her children were safe. Her crew would soon be safe. Everything would be right in the universe soon.

She looked down at the PADD the ensign had handed her, smiling slightly. "I'm familiar with Ensign Telak. She delivered my eldest. They're in good hands." She ran a hand over her dark hair, already plotting the next moves that they would have to make, a task made far easier by the fact that she knew that her children were about as safe as they could be at that point in time. "As soon as it's safe to do so, start beaming the crew back. If the boarders start to come round, we should be able to overwhelm them by numbers alone." She offered the ensign a somewhat tired smile. It had been a long day. "I owe you thanks, Ensign."
Back to top Go down
Andrew Sheridan
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Price of Kindness   Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:48 pm

"All part of the service, Ma'am," Andrew replied with a smile, and then turned back to his work station. They had about another six minutes left before he could start beaming the crew back in waves, but he could start brining them back up to this area. After all, from here, it would be easy to start dealing with the intruders. They had the extra masks for themselves, and Andrew didn't need his. It would be easy to simply bring some back to start the mop up operation immediately without having to wait. Raynor could easily lead whatever members showed up, and get the ship's sensitive areas more secured.

"I can start bringing some up now, Captain. They can begin the process from here. With this being Environmental Control, there is equipment here perfect for keeping them safe from the left over gas. You need only give the word, and I will start the process of bringing people back up so we can get your ship secured completely," Andrew suggested as his fingers danced over the board he was at.
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Price of Kindness   Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:03 pm

Andrew Sheridan wrote:
USS PHOENIX:  Environmental Control

"All part of the service, Ma'am," Andrew replied with a smile, and then turned back to his work station.  They had about another six minutes left before he could start beaming the crew back in waves, but he could start brining them back up to this area.  After all, from here, it would be easy to start dealing with the intruders.  They had the extra masks for themselves, and Andrew didn't need his.  It would be easy to simply bring some back to start the mop up operation immediately without having to wait.  Raynor could easily lead whatever members showed up, and get the ship's sensitive areas more secured.

"I can start bringing some up now, Captain.  They can begin the process from here.  With this being Environmental Control, there is equipment here perfect for keeping them safe from the left over gas.  You need only give the word, and I will start the process of bringing people back up so we can get your ship secured completely," Andrew suggested as his fingers danced over the board he was at.

Part of Archangel's brain wished that she could just turn this whole process over to someone else, but as the commanding officer of a ship whose crew was currently stranded on the planet below, there wasn't any one else to delegate to.

"Wait a few more minutes, then start bringing them up. You should be able to lock on to their comm signals. We were all beamed down to the same series of caverns as far as I'm aware, so it shouldn't be too hard to track them all down."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Operations
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Price of Kindness   Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:20 pm

[Planetside - Cavern]

And, just like that...all hell broke loose.

One minute, he and a few other crewmen were digging at the rocks to get to Chira and Henriks and the rest, and then everyone was shouting over the other, wanting to know where the captain had gone. The only comfort in this whole mess was the fact that the sound that had taken Arch away had been the telltale whine of a Federation transporter. Other than that...? Yeah. Everything was still crappy.

Alright, he thought, aside from a sister and brother-in-law buried behind rubble, I now have a missing wife. Snarling in frustration, he dug in at the rocks with renewed purpose. Gabriel's hands were bloody, but at least he could do something about Chira's situation. Arch would have to hold her own, as he knew she could. There were some days that he really, really hated this job.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Sheridan
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Price of Kindness   Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:46 pm

Andrew waited the few minutes ordered to by the Captain. She seemed exhausted, and for a Romulan to be exhausted was cause for alarm. They did not tire as fast as Humans, and thus he had to admit grave concern for the Captain's health. Still, she was alive, and that was not without hope. No sooner had the very last second come through did Andrew begin the process of beaming the people back up. Using the sensors to monitor life signs; Andrew targeted those that were not doing as well before bringing up others. Thus, without even realizing that he was saving others...he began to beam members of the crew that were injured directly to his position. It was not an easy task, but one that he was determined to make happen.

He had no idea that three of those people he had targeted were none other than Gabriel, Chira, and Hendriks. All he knew was that the crew needed to be returned to the ship, and that was what he was going to do. Soon, the whine of the transporter could be heard as members of the crew began to materialize in the Environmental Control room.

Andrew had been unable to do anything to save others before. Heaven knows he had wanted to when his parents had been slain by the Borg in his timeline, but this day...this day he was not worthless or powerless. This day, he made a difference, and that was all he had ever wanted...to help others...to be of service to Starfleet and the Federation. One day, perhaps, he would be able to fight against the Borg for the Federation, but for now...for the immediate here and now...he was doing what needed to be done.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Price of Kindness   Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 4:00 pm

The next time Gabriel heard the transporter sound, he was mildly surprised to feel the pattern beams take him along with them. One moment, he was on his knees, pulling stones, and the next, he was...well, still on his knees, but back on the ship. Glancing around, Gabe got to his feet and took inventory of where he was. "Ar-- er, Captain!" he interjected, a stupid-happy grin taking over his face as he saw his wife again. Next, he noticed his sister here. "Chira! And Henriks, you're not chopped liver, yourself."

Thankfully, Chira didn't seem to have too terribly bad of injuries, so he turned his attention back to Arch, and the goldshirt ensign she was talking to. "Can someone explain just what the hell is going on around here?"
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Price of Kindness   Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 4:12 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

The next time Gabriel heard the transporter sound, he was mildly surprised to feel the pattern beams take him along with them.  One moment, he was on his knees, pulling stones, and the next, he was...well, still on his knees, but back on the ship.  Glancing around, Gabe got to his feet and took inventory of where he was.  "Ar-- er, Captain!" he interjected, a stupid-happy grin taking over his face as he saw his wife again.  Next, he noticed his sister here.  "Chira!  And Henriks, you're not chopped liver, yourself."

Thankfully, Chira didn't seem to have too terribly bad of injuries, so he turned his attention back to Arch, and the goldshirt ensign she was talking to.  "Can someone explain just what the hell is going on around here?"

As soon as Gabriel had rematerialised in the environmental control room, Archangel had to resist the urge to tackle him with a hug. On the other hand, she wasn't sure she had the energy to tackle him at that point.

"You'll have to ask Ensign Sheridan," she said softly. "I only just got here myself."
Back to top Go down
Andrew Sheridan
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Price of Kindness   Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 4:41 pm

Commander Gabriel Arthur was apparently one of the individuals he had beamed back. Andrew gave the XO a nod of greeting before scanning the room. Two other personnel were laying on the deck covered in dirt as if from some accident.

"You two look like you could use some medical treatment. I can beam you back to Sickbay," Andrew suggested professionally. There were about fifty individuals now aboard filling up the room, and that was about as many as he dared to bring to such a sensitive area of the ship. Ms. Jones was already moving among the crew to see where she could help. "Raynor, if you want, I think the Captain and Commander here would love to have these foes rounded up. You seem to have plenty of volunteers now for the job," he said to the Klingon, and then grabbed a phaser rifle. "Mr. Leonid, aid the senior officers any way they see fit. Me, I am on my way to the cargo transporter room. From there, it will be easier to bring your people back, Captain."

Andrew paused for a moment to turn and face the XO. "As for what happened - in short, Starbase Athena lost contact with you all, and they asked me to come look into the matter. A small team of personnel came with me...Lieutenant Raynor Hughes, Ensign Ilana Telak, Ms. Jones, and Mr. Leonid. The children are safe. After that, I can give a full debriefing later, Commander, if you wish, but I would like your ship more secure before doing so."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Thompson
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Price of Kindness   Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 4:47 pm

[Brig]

As his vitals dipped his watched beeped to alarm him. "Damn. Not now. If I don't get a Doctor in the next hour I may be a dead man. I have to get out of here.." Matthew thought outloud. He let out a grunt and fell to his knees in an overwhelming bout of pain. Slowly bringing himself to a stand he let out a yell hoping someone could hear. "HELP! I NEED A DOCTOR!"
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Price of Kindness   Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 9:04 pm

Sheridan wrote:
"You two look like you could use some medical treatment. I can beam you back to Sickbay," Andrew suggested professionally. There were about fifty individuals now aboard filling up the room, and that was about as many as he dared to bring to such a sensitive area of the ship. Ms. Jones was already moving among the crew to see where she could help. "Raynor, if you want, I think the Captain and Commander here would love to have these foes rounded up. You seem to have plenty of volunteers now for the job," he said to the Klingon, and then grabbed a phaser rifle. "Mr. Leonid, aid the senior officers any way they see fit. Me, I am on my way to the cargo transporter room. From there, it will be easier to bring your people back, Captain."

[Environmental Engineering]

"With pleasure," Raynor said, his grin as dark and vicious as a Romulan's soul.  He counted off a dozen of the confused-looking goldshirts, distributing weaponry among them.  If anyone had qualms about taking orders from a non-Starfleet officer, both Raynor's familiarity with the situation and his barbarous countenance staved them off.

[Brig - Later]

Rounding up the gassed invaders proved to be something of little effort, especially since his small group had grown in the interim.  A few of the white-coverall-ed men and women had not been fully knocked out, and had made their opposition to imprisonment known.  One of them still nursed their dislocated shoulder.

The Starfleet security officers rounded up the Phoenix's invaders - a surprisingly small amount, really - as Raynor was in the process of shoving them into the brig.  "Cells are tight quarters, so you'll have to get real friendly with each other," he laughed.  The Klingon's attention immediately turned to one of the cells, which was...occupied?

Matthew Thompson wrote:

As his vitals dipped his watched beeped to alarm him. "Damn. Not now. If I don't get a Doctor in the next hour I may be a dead man. I have to get out of here.." Matthew thought outloud. He let out a grunt and fell to his knees in an overwhelming bout of pain. Slowly bringing himself to a stand he let out a yell hoping someone could hear. "HELP! I NEED A DOCTOR!"

"Who," Raynor said, approaching the force field cell door, his weapon at the ready, "in the blue hell are you?"
Back to top Go down
Matthew Thompson
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Price of Kindness   Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 9:14 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

[Environmental Engineering]

"With pleasure," Raynor said, his grin as dark and vicious as a Romulan's soul.  He counted off a dozen of the confused-looking goldshirts, distributing weaponry among them.  If anyone had qualms about taking orders from a non-Starfleet officer, both Raynor's familiarity with the situation and his barbarous countenance staved them off.

[Brig - Later]

Rounding up the gassed invaders proved to be something of little effort, especially since his small group had grown in the interim.  A few of the white-coverall-ed men and women had not been fully knocked out, and had made their opposition to imprisonment known.  One of them still nursed their dislocated shoulder.

The Starfleet security officers rounded up the Phoenix's invaders - a surprisingly small amount, really - as Raynor was in the process of shoving them into the brig.  "Cells are tight quarters, so you'll have to get real friendly with each other," he laughed.  The Klingon's attention immediately turned to one of the cells, which was...occupied?

"Who," Raynor said, approaching the force field cell door, his weapon at the ready, "in the blue hell are you?"

"Ensign M-Matthew Thompson...I-I need a doctor...urgently. You have to help me...please." Matthew let out a scream falling to the ground. Quickly picking himself back up he looked to the man. "Please.." His coat parted revealing his uniform.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Price of Kindness   Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 9:47 pm

Andrew Sheridan wrote:

Commander Gabriel Arthur was apparently one of the individuals he had beamed back.  Andrew gave the XO a nod of greeting before scanning the room.  Two other personnel were laying on the deck covered in dirt as if from some accident.

"You two look like you could use some medical treatment.  I can beam you back to Sickbay," Andrew suggested professionally.  There were about fifty individuals now aboard filling up the room, and that was about as many as he dared to bring to such a sensitive area of the ship.  Ms. Jones was already moving among the crew to see where she could help.  "Raynor, if you want, I think the Captain and Commander here would love to have these foes rounded up.  You seem to have plenty of volunteers now for the job," he said to the Klingon, and then grabbed a phaser rifle.  "Mr. Leonid, aid the senior officers any way they see fit.  Me, I am on my way to the cargo transporter room.  From there, it will be easier to bring your people back, Captain."

Andrew paused for a moment to turn and face the XO.  "As for what happened - in short, Starbase Athena lost contact with you all, and they asked me to come look into the matter.  A small team of personnel came with me...Lieutenant Raynor Hughes, Ensign Ilana Telak, Ms. Jones, and Mr. Leonid.  The children are safe.  After that, I can give a full debriefing later, Commander, if you wish, but I would like your ship more secure before doing so."

[Phoenix - Enviro Control]

Gabe found himself nodding, still unable to believe everything that had happened. If there was one thing Starfleet officers were supposed to be, though, it was quick on their feet. "I'll have to send a bottle of old Kentucky to Admiral Stark, the next time I see him," he said, glancing to the padd interface that Sheridan had set up. Apparently the man had tapped into the bridge controls from down here. "Nevertheless. Excellent thinking and work, Mr. Sheridan...to all of you."

Moving over closer to Archangel, Gabe gently placed a hand on her elbow. It wasn't an overly-familiar gesture, since he knew people were always evaluating their interactions, being a command couple and all. Just a first officer checking on his CO. He still enjoyed the feel of her...of knowing that she was real, and she was alright. "The girls are fine," he smiled. "I suggest we get down to the brig and find out just what the hell this is all about."
Back to top Go down
Henriks Ābols
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Surgeon's Distinction
Art Contribution
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Price of Kindness   Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 10:40 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

The next time Gabriel heard the transporter sound, he was mildly surprised to feel the pattern beams take him along with them.  One moment, he was on his knees, pulling stones, and the next, he was...well, still on his knees, but back on the ship.  Glancing around, Gabe got to his feet and took inventory of where he was.  "Ar-- er, Captain!" he interjected, a stupid-happy grin taking over his face as he saw his wife again.  Next, he noticed his sister here.  "Chira!  And Henriks, you're not chopped liver, yourself."

Thankfully, Chira didn't seem to have too terribly bad of injuries, so he turned his attention back to Arch, and the goldshirt ensign she was talking to.  "Can someone explain just what the hell is going on around here?"

One moment they were in a dusty and dimly lit tunnel, coughing and nursing aches in addition to their other injuries with no idea how long they were going to be there. A faint, almost clicking, sound started to reach his ears. Did that mean the others were trying to clear the rocks? Henriks wondered. Then he might as well do what he could to help. At the very least, it'd give him something to do. He reached for one rock and then another, tossing each over his shoulder into the empty part of the tunnel, each hitting the ground with a resounding thud.

But suddenly, just as he was reaching for another rock, the three of them were enveloped by a faint blue light, though he didn't notice until the walls of the ship seemed to appear out of nowhere. It was a relief to see another familiar face. "I think squished liver would have been more likely," Henriks replied to Gabe, with a nervous laugh. Now that they were safe on the ship, that "fight or flight" mode was beginning to slip away, leaving him awkwardly in the lurch.

"Come on," he said to the ensign and Chira, "let's get you guys to sickbay."
Back to top Go down
Andrew Sheridan
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Price of Kindness   Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 12:00 am

USS PHOENIX: Cargo Bay - Deck 28

Andrew Sheridan had made his way to the only place with a transporter large enough to actually begin bringing home more of the starship's displace crew. For nearly a half an hour all Andrew had been doing was beaming more and more personnel back up. Those who were not doing well were transported again to Sickbay. Fortunately, there were only a few such cases. The compliment coming from the XO was much appreciated, but Andrew had not stuck around for further praise. The ship had to be secured before his job was done. Those moment when the crew had been away, and the enemy had been neutralized had left the Nebula-class vulnerable to further attack. Andrew was simply not okay with that thought, and so he worked tirelessly to bring the crew home...to secure the ship.

Only after the last batch had been brought aboard had Andrew stopped what he was doing to tap his communicator.

=/\=Captain, all personnel have been beamed aboard. Crew compliment is exactly where it should be. I am on my way to the Bridge to check on Ops,=/\= the young Operations Ensign reported even as he left the Cargo Bay to do exactly that. Along the way, Andrew noted tired crew members working to regain control of their ship and their lives. Some were simply moving to their quarters for rest as their comrades began to take on the shift. Considering what had happened - it wasn't a bad idea to start rotating some of the crew to rest.

Such rest was not for him at the moment. There were things to do first before he could think of rest, and as far as being tired...well he wasn't. Sure, he had been busy since coming aboard to rescue the ship and crew, but the actual crew were far more tired. He was only too glad to actually be of service.

Reaching the Bridge; Andrew glanced around to see the status. After all, he wasn't assigned to the ship, and someone might have already taken Ops over from the actual crew.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Price of Kindness   Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 6:55 am

Matthew Thompson wrote:

"Ensign M-Matthew Thompson...I-I need a doctor...urgently. You have to help me...please." Matthew let out a scream falling to the ground. Quickly picking himself back up he looked to the man. "Please.." His coat parted revealing his uniform.

Scowling in thought, Raynor did a quick visual scan of the man's situation. If he was faking, he was doing a pretty good job. Then again, with what all everyone had been through and seen today...the Klingon was capable of believing anyone capable of anything.

Finally, he gave a curt nod, tapping his commbadge.

=^="Hughes to Sheridan and/or Bridge...I have an Ensign Matthew Thompson in the brig, requesting emergency transport to Sickbay. Requesting security presence for when he arrives. Hughes out."=^=

After dropping the field and motioning for Thompson to come out, Raynor leveled his phaser rifle at the ensign, his grin somewhere between 'evil' and 'apologetic'. "Nothing personal, mind you," he said, waiting for the transporter beam to take the young man away. "I just have no idea if you're lying or not."
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Price of Kindness   Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 7:57 am

Andrew Sheridan wrote:

Reaching the Bridge; Andrew glanced around to see the status.  After all, he wasn't assigned to the ship, and someone might have already taken Ops over from the actual crew.  

Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 Sophie_zpsba2f4c8b
SCPO Sophie McCallan

[USS Phoenix - Bridge]

Sophie looked up from her newly-re-manned station at Operations, smiling widely as a gold-shirted ensign made his way over to her area.  She didn't recognize the man, but was delighted to see him nonetheless - for this had to be the Athena officer that had pulled their collective bacon out of a potentially very hot fire.

"Ensign Sheridan, I presume?" she asked, standing from the console and holding out a hand to shake.  "Sophie McCallan, Chief of Ops.  That's a hell of a trick you pulled.  You've got my thanks...and I know you've got the captain's."  She honestly was quite proud, even though he wasn't her officer...making the impossible happen was what Ops and Engineering was all about.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Sheridan
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Price of Kindness   Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 8:11 am

USS PHOENIX: Bridge

Andrew Sheridan heard the call from Raynor, and simply frowned a tad. Tapping his badge, he answered, =/\= Transporter Room Two, beam Lieutenant Raynor and his prisoner to Sickbay, please.=/\=

With that out of the way, he found himself greeted by a Senior Chief Petty Officer. He shook her hand firmly and professionally, and smiled at her compliment on his work.

"All part of the service, Ma'am," he said after taking a deep breath. It was hard not to be shy in the presence of any woman, and the more beautiful...the harder that was. Thankfully, she had begun the conversation with a professional level, and that helped Andrew fight past his normal shyness. "I take it all is now well up here," Andrew inquired. "Or is there something you need me to take care of?"
Back to top Go down
Matthew Thompson
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Price of Kindness   Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 4:11 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

Scowling in thought, Raynor did a quick visual scan of the man's situation.  If he was faking, he was doing a pretty good job.  Then again, with what all everyone had been through and seen today...the Klingon was capable of believing anyone capable of anything.  

Finally, he gave a curt nod, tapping his commbadge.  

=^="Hughes to Sheridan and/or Bridge...I have an Ensign Matthew Thompson in the brig, requesting emergency transport to Sickbay.  Requesting security presence for when he arrives.  Hughes out."=^=

After dropping the field and motioning for Thompson to come out, Raynor leveled his phaser rifle at the ensign, his grin somewhere between 'evil' and 'apologetic'.  "Nothing personal, mind you," he said, waiting for the transporter beam to take the young man away.  "I just have no idea if you're lying or not."

Matthew let off a small friendly smile. "Don't blame you one bit." He commented letting out a pain filled laugh. "But even if I wasn't part of the crew; I have a warriors code. You've done nothing wrong at this point so I have no reason to fight you. Plus I'm in so much pain; it'd be a very short fight." He let out another pain filled laugh and walking out of the cell. Looking around at all of the other cells. He turned his head to the man and spoke softly. "Well done by the way."

Andrew Sheridan wrote:
USS PHOENIX:  Bridge

Andrew Sheridan heard the call from Raynor, and simply frowned a tad.  Tapping his badge, he answered, =/\= Transporter Room Two, beam Lieutenant Raynor and his prisoner to Sickbay, please.=/\=

With that out of the way, he found himself greeted by a Senior Chief Petty Officer.  He shook her hand firmly and professionally, and smiled at her compliment on his work.

"All part of the service, Ma'am," he said after taking a deep breath.  It was hard not to be shy in the presence of any woman, and the more beautiful...the harder that was.  Thankfully, she had begun the conversation with a professional level, and that helped Andrew fight past his normal shyness.  "I take it all is now well up here," Andrew inquired.  "Or is there something you need me to take care of?"

[Sickbay]

As they arrived he looked at the security guards. "Oh come on; one of you has to recognize me." Matthew commented laying on the biobed. "Paging Doctor Abols." He commented quietly.
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Price of Kindness   Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 4:25 pm

Andrew Sheridan wrote:

=/\=Captain, all personnel have been beamed aboard.  Crew compliment is exactly where it should be.  I am on my way to the Bridge to check on Ops,=/\=

[USS Phoenix - Bridge]

Archangel was just stepping out of her ready room, where she had been on a call to the Admiralty back on Starbase Athena to report their status. She had been about to answer the communication when she realised that there wasn't much need for the communications system to get involved since the ensign in question was standing on her bridge, at the ops station.

NPC wrote:
"Ensign Sheridan, I presume?" she asked, standing from the console and holding out a hand to shake. "Sophie McCallan, Chief of Ops. That's a hell of a trick you pulled. You've got my thanks...and I know you've got the captain's."

"That he certainly has," Archangel added, crossing the few steps to stand on the other side of the ops station. "My thanks, Commander Arthur's and both the Admirals'."
Back to top Go down
Andrew Sheridan
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Price of Kindness   Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 5:04 pm

Andrew blushed crimson at the Captain's praise for his performance of duty. He turned to face her, and gave her a brief smile.

"Thank you, Captain. Just doing my...my duty, Ma'am. I am glad to have been of service in rescuing your ship," he said quietly.

He really didn't know what else to say to her. Yet, Andrew as glad that his very first assignment had gone so well. It almost made him wish he could be assigned to her ship, but his current posting was the new Ops officer for Starbase Athena. No doubt he would be returning there soon now that the crisis was over.

"Is there anything I can do for you, Captain?" he asked as the realization that the ship was now back under the full control of her crew.
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Price of Kindness   Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 5:12 pm

Andrew Sheridan wrote:
USS PHOENIX:  Bridge

Andrew blushed crimson at the Captain's praise for his performance of duty.  He turned to face her, and gave her a brief smile.

"Thank you, Captain.  Just doing my...my duty, Ma'am.  I am glad to have been of service in rescuing your ship," he said quietly.

He really didn't know what else to say to her.  Yet, Andrew as glad that his very first assignment had gone so well.  It almost made him wish he could be assigned to her ship, but his current posting was the new Ops officer for Starbase Athena.  No doubt he would be returning there soon now that the crisis was over.

"Is there anything I can do for you, Captain?" he asked as the realization that the ship was now back under the full control of her crew.

[USS Phoenix - Bridge]

A slight smile pulled at the lips of the captain as she observed the colour change taking place on the ensign's face. She could remember doing much the same when she had been in his shoes, receiving praise from her captain after a crisis had been aborted.

"You could have a look the transfer request that has just been delivered to your PADD," she replied in a light, almost teasing voice that betrayed the tired manner in which she was holding herself. "An optional transfer, of course. I could use a good operations officer on this ship, and I believe I'm looking at one."
Back to top Go down
Andrew Sheridan
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Price of Kindness   Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 5:28 pm

If Andrew had been blushing before...he did so more now. He looked down at the PADD he had been carrying, and there it was...the optional transfer order. He glanced up from the PADD to his Captain...if he so chose to accept the transfer. And why not? She was a Captain he could work for, and she had told him that he was needed.

Before he even truly knew what he was doing; Andrew smiled at Captain T'Koris, and nodded in consent. A moment later, he accepted the transfer order, and the starship's crew roster was automatically updated.

"I am honored, Captain, that you would have me here with your crew," Andrew stated a tad quietly, but no less professionally. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Price of Kindness   Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 5:44 pm

Andrew Sheridan wrote:

If Andrew had been blushing before...he did so more now.  He looked down at the PADD he had been carrying, and there it was...the optional transfer order.  He glanced up from the PADD to his Captain...if he so chose to accept the transfer.  And why not?  She was a Captain he could work for, and she had told him that he was needed.

Before he even truly knew what he was doing; Andrew smiled at Captain T'Koris, and nodded in consent.  A moment later, he accepted the transfer order, and the starship's crew roster was automatically updated.

"I am honored, Captain, that you would have me here with your crew," Andrew stated a tad quietly, but no less professionally.  "Thank you."

[USS Phoenix - Bridge]

Archangel inclined her head to the young ensign with a faint smile on her face. "You are most welcome, Ensign. I will be watching your progress with interest." She paused then to let out a yawn, which she covered with one hand. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I had better get some sleep. Chief McCallan, you have the bridge." She turned her gaze briefly back to her newest crewmember. "I would suggest you do the same, Ensign. If this is what happens on a routine survey mission, I hate to think what we'll get up to tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Andrew Sheridan
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Price of Kindness   Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 6:05 pm

"Understood, Captain," Andrew answered, and with a nod to the Chief...Andrew made his way back to the turbo lift. Accessing his new orders; he discovered he had new quarters already. Soon, he would be resting, and that wouldn't be a bad thing. Though he had been able to help the crew regain the starship that was now his home; he had not been on duty for very long. Still, the use of telepathy, and the stress of the situation had taken its toll on his energy. As such, he took his Captain's advice, and intended to get the sleep she had recommended.

Briefly, he made a mental note to check in with Medical for a physical as was required by all new assigned personnel. Yet, that was tomorrow. For now, he was going to get the rest he needed. Originally coming from the Cargo Bay; Andrew had been fine, but now he felt exhaustion creeping in on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Price of Kindness   Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission 1: The Price of Kindness
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next