Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Mission 1: The Price of Kindness

Go down 
+14
Raynor Hughes
T'Shar N'Vek
Ilana Telak
Andrew Sheridan
Jiseth
Robert Williams
Thelos th'Zhela
Harold Castor
Gabriel Arthur
NPC
Matthew Thompson
Archangel T'Koris
Jonathan Hart
Zero Alpha
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Operations
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Price of Kindness   Mission 1:  The Price of Kindness - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 6:08 pm

[USS Phoenix - First Officer's Ready Room]

Reaching in the replicator terminal for his tea, Gabriel sighed contentedly at the heat of it.  He generally preferred cold mint, but this time, his body and mind were ready for the warmth of it all.  It had been a frustrating day, and the more they found out about this...'theft' attempt...the less they seemed to know.

He sat down in his office chair with a sigh, waggling previously-bloody fingers that had been repaired with the dermal.  

Begin First Officer's log addendum.

Our disastrous first encounter with the people calling themselves the Hunari Imperium over, I cannot help but feel that it was more 'disastrous' than it should have been...but, yet, not as much as it *could* have been.

Upon apprehension and questioning of these people, it is obvious that they lack the technological capacity to transport the crew of the ship en masse, in the manner that such was done, leaving the burning question - how did they do it?  The 'why' is easy enough to figure out - there is a civil war brewing on the Hunari homeworld, and the target of a Federation starship like the
Phoenix was too tempting to pass up.  

Whatever it was, things are in the hands of the diplomats now, as the Federation has sent members of the Corps to discuss reparations...and with stern warnings about such an incident happening again.  

One thing that bothers the hell outta me, though, is this 'woman' that Jarol kept referring to.  What part in this did she play, and what does she know?  The Hunari aren't talking.  Whether it's out of intimidation from the woman, or embarrassment for their failure...who knows.

For lack of further updates, I'm closing this file, and this log.

"End recording," Gabriel said, stretching his feet onto the top of his desk as the computer beeped in acknowledgment.  The truth was, they had too damn many questions, and precious few answers.  Thankfully, none of his people were seriously hurt, and those that were injured were able to get patched up in no time once they were aboard the ship.  

Reaching down, Gabe picked up the holophoto he kept on his desk at all times.  It showed him and Arch and the two girls, snapped on the Athena promenade, before they came on board the ship.  By the grace of god, the Great Bird of the Galaxy, or pure, dumb luck...neither of them had been hurt.  "We got lucky again," he sighed, setting the photo down.

End Mission.
Back to top Go down

Mission 1: The Price of Kindness
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13