Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Mission 3: Choices

Go down 
+9
Alexander Wu
A'Della M. Es'Starla
Andrew Sheridan
Zero Alpha
Matthew Thompson
NPC
Gabriel Arthur
Chira Abols
Gavin Van Gelder
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission 3: Choices   Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 3:43 pm

Andrew Sheridan wrote:
What the Captain said was true enough.  The colony was indeed in their patrol zone.  Starfleet could have simply sent them out to help the colony for that very reason.

"Granted," Andrew admitted with a nod as he took the PADD offered back from the Captain.  Perhaps he should keep a more open mind.  It could just be a natural phenomenon, but then that was why he had brought the data from the ship's database on the colony's background.  So, for the moment, Andrew would simply do what he could to help find the source of the problem.

When the lift came down to the appropriate level; Andrew waited for the Captain to exit first....though his eyes instinctively scanned the hall before hand.  Sure, they were on their own ship, but there was no reason not stay in practice.  Once she exited; he followed a step behind and to her right.

"I do hope it isn't anything hostile, Captain.  We could use a good exploration assignment...or at least something dealing with a new discovery," he added sincerely.  The timeline he came from, exploration and new discoveries were not something he got to experience a lot of...not with the Borg around.

[Turbolift / Shuttlebay]

Archangel noted absent-mindedly the position Lieutenant Sheridan had taken up in respect to her as they left the turbolift and slowed her walk for a couple of paces until she was side-by-side with the young officer. She wasn't heavy on the decorum of being a captain, and he was now one of her senior officers, a department head.

"I hope it isn't anything hostile either, Lieutenant, believe me. I'd like to bring the Phoenix back to base in one piece, without scorch marks, for once. The paperwork involved is starting to get very repetitive," she replied, a slightly joking tone in her voice. "A mission where the 'bad guy' is a plant or a mineral or something would definitely be nice. Or maybe just charting some unassuming nebula..." She shook her head at herself. "Eh, I guess I should be grateful that Commander Arthur's letting me take the away team on this one at least."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Operations
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3: Choices   Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 7:39 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

The fact that Andrew had been listening in on their conversation didn't really bother Archangel.  If the conversation had been very private, it would have been conducted in the ready room or back in their quarters after their duty shift.  In any case, she had done her fair share of eavesdropping on senior officers back when she had been in his shoes.

She reached over and patted Gabriel's hand lightly.  "Don't worry, commander.  I'll be back for dinner," she joked, getting to her feet again and looking to the new Chief of Operations.  "Well, Lieutenant Sheridan, since we're almost there, I suggest that we head down to the shuttlebay and get a shuttle ready to go."

[Bridge]

Gabe smiled softly at his wife as she patted his hand, nodding.  "I'm sure you will be, captain.  Hopefully, it won't be cold."  He watched them go, holding back a small sigh as he took the center chair.  

[Later]

Having conferred with other departmental heads, Gabriel had his list of who was to join the away team - Henriks Abols with Medical, accompanied by his newest ensign, Es'Starla.  Davis with Engineering, and Van Gelder with Sciences, along with the rest of Arch's team.
Back to top Go down
A'Della M. Es'Starla
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: A'Della to Shuttle Bay Away Mission.   Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 7:49 pm

Quote :
[Bridge]

Gabe smiled softly at his wife as she patted his hand, nodding.  "I'm sure you will be, captain.  Hopefully, it won't be cold."  He watched them go, holding back a small sigh as he took the center chair.  

[Later]

Having conferred with other departmental heads, Gabriel had his list of who was to join the away team - Henriks Abols with Medical, accompanied by his newest ensign, Es'Starla.  Davis with Engineering, and Van Gelder with Sciences, along with the rest of Arch's team.

[Quarters, A'Della]

She got word to meet in the Shuttle bay area. Departing her quarter's with the necessary away team items. She made her way to shuttle bay.

[Shuttle Bay]

A'Della, waited at the shuttle bay waiting area, programming and re-calibrating her equipment.

She could hear Officers and other crew preparing the shuttle for mission away team. As she worked she nodded to Crew who nodded and smiled at her.

Back to top Go down
http://3radcatsproductions.com/
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Sciences
Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3: Choices   Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 9:19 pm

A'Della M. Es'Starla wrote:

A'Della, waited at the shuttle bay waiting area, programming and re-calibrating her equipment.  

She could hear Officers and other crew preparing the shuttle for mission away team.  As she worked she nodded to Crew who nodded and smiled at her.

[Shuttle Bay]

Shouldering his large kitbag, Gavin gave a little huff sound as he stumbled out of the turbolift and into the shuttle launch area. He ran his fingers through his auburn hair, spying the gathering of officers that was to be their away mission. The whole thing sounded like a bit of a intrigue...and her certainly did enjoy testing his prodigious intelligence. Besides - it would be good to get out of the lab. Wish that Thelos had been assigned to this little party, too, the science officer thought, joining the rest.

Gavin spotted a newcomer...and one that couldn't help but stand out, even if she didn't want to. It was hard to hide when you were purple. His mind instantly categorized her as an Orion...though, the kind that wasn't that commonly seen.

"Hello," he said, greeting the teal-shirted officer with dark, purple hair. "I see you brought a lot of stuff, too. Hopefully, we get to use it for something..."
Back to top Go down
A'Della M. Es'Starla
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3: Choices   Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 9:34 pm

Quote :

[Shuttle Bay]

Shouldering his large kitbag, Gavin gave a little huff sound as he stumbled out of the turbolift and into the shuttle launch area.  He ran his fingers through his auburn hair, spying the gathering of officers that was to be their away mission.  The whole thing sounded like a bit of a intrigue...and her certainly did enjoy testing his prodigious intelligence.  Besides - it would be good to get out of the lab.  Wish that Thelos had been assigned to this little party, too, the science officer thought, joining the rest.  

Gavin spotted a newcomer...and one that couldn't help but stand out, even if she didn't want to.  It was hard to hide when you were purple.  His mind instantly categorized her as an Orion...though, the kind that wasn't that commonly seen.

"Hello," he said, greeting the teal-shirted officer with dark, purple hair.  "I see you brought a lot of stuff, too.  Hopefully, we get to use it for something..."

9Shuttle Bay ]

A'Della looked up from her calibrating as someone spoke in her direction.  "Correct, it would be illogical to prepare for away mission without adequate equipment, you are to be commended.  And, yes we most probably will use the equipment."  She nodded to him a slight curl to her lips.  She was ever so careful to be Professional, and nothing like her Green Animal Pheromone letting,  Slaver Orion Females.  She noted all the equipment he had dragged along.  "Do you require assistance with your Science equipment?"
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3: Choices   Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 10:24 pm

A'Della looked up from her calibrating as someone spoke in her direction.  "Correct, it would be illogical to prepare for away mission without adequate equipment, you are to be commended.  And, yes we most probably will use the equipment."  She nodded to him a slight curl to her lips.  She was ever so careful to be Professional, and nothing like her Green Animal Pheromone letting,  Slaver Orion Females.  She noted all the equipment he had dragged along.  "Do you require assistance with your Science equipment?"

[Shuttle Bay]

"Hm?" Gavin asked, quirking an eyebrow. "Oh! Oh, no, I'll be fine. Um...this is one of my first away missions. I wasn't quite sure what to bring, so...I just kinda brought a little bit of...everything?" He shrugged, shouldering his bag again. The contents gave a little clatter. "I guess I can leave most of it in the shuttle. To be honest, it feels kinda good to be actually doing, like, science work. It seems like ever since we've been out here, somebody's been shooting at us, trying to steal us, blow us up...what have you." Gavin smiled, giving a little chuckle. "A Nebula is built for exploration and research, after all."
Back to top Go down
A'Della M. Es'Starla
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3: Choices   Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 10:29 pm

Quote :

[Shuttle Bay]

"Hm?" Gavin asked, quirking an eyebrow.  "Oh!  Oh, no, I'll be fine.  Um...this is one of my first away missions.  I wasn't quite sure what to bring, so...I just kinda brought a little bit of...everything?"  He shrugged, shouldering his bag again.  The contents gave a little clatter.  "I guess I can leave most of it in the shuttle.  To be honest, it feels kinda good to be actually doing, like, science work.  It seems like ever since we've been out here, somebody's been shooting at us, trying to steal us, blow us up...what have you."  Gavin smiled, giving a little chuckle.  "A Nebula is built for exploration and research, after all."

A'Della nodded. "Yes a nebula has many varied expanses to explore, scan, map and chart. It would be a good place for Scientists. I will also conduct research, there may be elements that can be used for Medical and Science applications."

She then said . "I am Doctor A'Della Es'Starla, Medical Officer."
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3: Choices   Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 10:53 pm

A'Della nodded.  "Yes a nebula has many varied expanses to explore, scan, map and chart.  It would be a good place for Scientists.  I will also conduct research, there may be elements that can be used for Medical and Science applications."

She then said .  "I am Doctor A'Della Es'Starla, Medical Officer."

[Shuttle Bay]

Medical and science, Gavin thought, smiling somewhat wistfully as the though back to the days when he'd been so sure that he would continue in the path of a medical officer.  Even though it had been the road his father had forged for him...he had wanted it, too.  Not that he didn't enjoy his current billet, but...Will it always feel like this? he wondered.  Will it always feel like I'm...missing out on what I should *truly* be?  Maybe, maybe not.  Time would tell.

"Gavin Van Gelder," he nodded, noting that the woman hadn't offered a hand for a shake, and so he didn't, either.  Some cultures were quite put-off by the handshake.  "Sciences.  It's good to meet you, A'Della.  Oh look," he said, "here comes the captain.  I guess we'd better get on board."
Back to top Go down
A'Della M. Es'Starla
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3: Choices   Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 11:00 pm

Quote :

[Shuttle Bay]

Medical and science, Gavin thought, smiling somewhat wistfully as the though back to the days when he'd been so sure that he would continue in the path of a medical officer.  Even though it had been the road his father had forged for him...he had wanted it, too.  Not that he didn't enjoy his current billet, but...Will it always feel like this? he wondered.  Will it always feel like I'm...missing out on what I should *truly* be?  Maybe, maybe not.  Time would tell.

"Gavin Van Gelder," he nodded, noting that the woman hadn't offered a hand for a shake, and so he didn't, either.  Some cultures were quite put-off by the handshake.  "Sciences.  It's good to meet you, A'Della.  Oh look," he said, "here comes the captain.  I guess we'd better get on board."

[Shuttle Bay ]

"Indeed!" A'Della agreed and stepped to the walk way to board the shuttle. With the Captain arriving, it was protocol to board.

As she stepped into the shuttle she looked around for the 'Medical Area' and stowed her carry case. She kept her scanners and lighter equipment on her belt.

Back to top Go down
Henriks Ābols
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Surgeon's Distinction
Art Contribution
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3: Choices   Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 12:14 am

[Shuttle Bay]

Henriks lumbered into the shuttlebay, somber. Dark thoughts and memories floated around his head, but his arms were too laden with medkits and other supplies to bat them away. But when he came upon the others, he let his eyes light up and a smile spread itself across his face, though these things happened of their own accord and not his. It was almost like his brain had switched to autopilot. It was time to carry on.

"Sveika," he said, greeting the Orion medical officer as he tucked away what he had brought. "You must be our new medical officer. Pleasure to meet you." He hadn't had the time to meet her yet. She'd only just arrived, and he had been busy with the plan for the medical department's role in what was to come, swinging by sickbay for some last minute items before finally disembarking. A brow arched slightly at the purple glint of her skin, but it went no further than that. There were too many other thoughts clamoring for his attention, trying to predict what maladies could befall the away team, how glad he was that his pregnant wife would be fine and on the ship... his wife. Oh how he wished he could be with Chira right now. A little sigh escaped. "So," he asked, making himself smile again, "how do you find the ship so far?"
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3: Choices   Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 4:40 am

[Shuttlebay]

With eberyone having boarded the shuttle, Archangel took the co-pilot's seat, twisting round to look at the rest of the personnel on the away team who were busy stowing their gear and getting settled.

"Ok, everyone, this is a low risk mission, but even so, I want everyone on their guard until we know what's causing this contaminatio,, understood? That means that we carry phasers, but hope to the Elemtns that we don't have to use them."
Back to top Go down
Andrew Sheridan
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post of the Month - Mission
Participated in the first mission Participated in the first mission

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3: Choices   Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:15 am

Shuttle TIGRIS

Andrew Sheridan nodded to the various personnel aboard...very few of whom he actually had the time to meet as yet. That was something he intended to change the next chance he got. After taking his seat next to the Captain; Andrew listened to her instructions. They did indeed need to keep their wits about them. There was just no sense in taking chances, and...as yet....they had no idea what was causing the contamination. There would be plenty for them to do. He snagged a phaser from the small locker under his console, and armed himself.

According to the ship's roster; they had a new person aboard for Medical...one who was part Orion and part Vulcan...an intriguing combination to be sure. Henriks was present, and it reminded him that he needed to speak to the CMO soon about his health. Not that anything was particularly wrong with him...just the opposite. Yet, having come from a different Time the way he had...well, it was best to be safe than sorry. After all, temporal effects on a person were still relatively new in being investigated. The last thing he needed was something to sneak up on him, because he hadn't been vigilant.

In time, he hoped to call them all friends, and at that moment...he looked without completely realizing it...towards Sophie as she was taking care of things in Engineering. Though several bulkheads separated them; Andrew's gaze went to her....as if pulled by some unseen force. He wasn't even completely aware of what he was doing for those bright five seconds, but in that moment his mind gently brushed her own as if in greeting.

Then, the contact was gone, and he turned to finish the preflight check.
Back to top Go down
A'Della M. Es'Starla
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3: Choices   Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 11:31 am

Henriks Ābols wrote:
[Shuttle Bay]

Henriks lumbered into the shuttlebay, somber. Dark thoughts and memories floated around his head, but his arms were too laden with medkits and other supplies to bat them away. But when he came upon the others, he let his eyes light up and a smile spread itself across his face, though these things happened of their own accord and not his. It was almost like his brain had switched to autopilot. It was time to carry on.

"Sveika," he said, greeting the Orion medical officer as he tucked away what he had brought. "You must be our new medical officer. Pleasure to meet you." He hadn't had the time to meet her yet. She'd only just arrived, and he had been busy with the plan for the medical department's role in what was to come, swinging by sickbay for some last minute items before finally disembarking. A brow arched slightly at the purple glint of her skin, but it went no further than that. There were too many other thoughts clamoring for his attention, trying to predict what maladies could befall the away team, how glad he was that his pregnant wife would be fine and on the ship... his wife. Oh how he wished he could be with Chira right now. A little sigh escaped. "So," he asked, making himself smile again, "how do you find the ship so far?"

[Shuttle]

"Very agreeable to meet you." A'Della said to him. "It is a very efficient ship, how do you find this vessel?" She ask, looked directly at him, noting his apparent uncomfortable look.

Thinking. ~ Perhaps he has a fear of small craft... ~ A'Della sat back her gear stowed and waited for the others to arrive.

Soon the Pilot and Co-Pilot for the mission were up front at the controls.

A'Della watched the tiny details, she was a details person. Her heritage both from Detail oriented species. She was just simple A'Della not a Slaver. And definitely not a man steal-er, that is illogical in the least.

She nodded politely to the others around her, and then buried herself into her work PaDD.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3: Choices   Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:41 pm

Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 Sophienew_zpsb3b08432
SCPO Sophie Callan

[USS Phoenix - Engineering]

"Okay, Mark...go ahead and run those resonance checks for me," Sophie said, reading over a bevy of requisitions. She signed off on two of them with a tap of her thumbprint, leaving the rest for later...all the while trying to tell herself what an honor it was to be the Chief Engineering Officer of this vessel. Well...that wasn't an exaggeration. She really was proud of it. Except when paperwork was a pain in the ass.

Like now.

And probably for all time.

A sensation suddenly tingled at the back of Sophie's skull...almost like someone brushing against her hair. It wasn't a...bad sensation. Or unpleasant. Quite the opposite, actually. It made her feel...warm. Like being in the presence of someone she cared about. "You're losing it, Callan," she muttered, shaking her head and smiling, picking up another requisition form.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Thompson
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3: Choices   Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 2:16 am

Archangel T'Koris wrote:
[Shuttlebay]

With eberyone having boarded the shuttle, Archangel took the co-pilot's seat, twisting round to look at the rest of the personnel on the away team who were busy stowing their gear and getting settled.  

"Ok, everyone, this is a low risk mission, but even so, I want everyone on their guard until we know what's causing this contaminatio,, understood?  That means that we carry phasers, but hope to the Elemtns that we don't have to use them."

[Shuttle]

He'd remainded perfectly silent. So silent that if someone wasn't looking at him they wouldn't know he was there. Because that's what he's always been good at; silence and not making his presence known. But shuttle rides or when standing on a transporter pad where when he prepared himself mentally for whatever he might have to do.
Back to top Go down
Henriks Ābols
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Surgeon's Distinction
Art Contribution
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3: Choices   Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 10:25 am

[Shuttle]

"Very agreeable to meet you."  A'Della said to him.   "It is a very efficient ship, how do you find this vessel?"   She ask, looked directly at him, noting his apparent uncomfortable look.  

Thinking.   ~ Perhaps he has a fear of small craft... ~  A'Della sat back her gear stowed and waited for the others to arrive.  

Soon the Pilot and Co-Pilot for the mission were up front at the controls.  

A'Della watched the tiny details, she was a details person.  Her heritage both from Detail oriented species.   She was just simple A'Della not a Slaver.   And definitely not a man steal-er, that is illogical in the least.

She nodded politely to the others around her, and then buried herself into her work PaDD.

"I like the ship," Henriks replied after a moment. "I like the mobility of ships and shuttles, all the places we can visit. But I do miss being on a station, and the variety of people that come and go every day. I'm just happy to be wherever my family is." He would have asked her what her family was like, just out of curiosity, but she had buried herself into a padd he ought to do the same, pound the little information they had into his head
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3: Choices   Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 10:38 pm

Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 Administrator_zpsdc00ee38
Administrator Nile Mills

Nile glanced up from his paperwork as his commbox flashed. "Mills, go ahead," he said. The voice on the other side was his administrative yeoman, alerting the Gamma Thera Colony Administrator that the Starfleet people were here. "Well, I'll be damned," Mills said, whistling through his teeth. "Never thought they'd actually get around to sending someone out here. Go ahead and put me through to 'em, Sandy."

The commbox showed green, and Nile cleared his throat. "Gamma Thera Control to USS Tigris...you are cleared for landing, and I'll see you planetside."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3: Choices   Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 5:24 am

Administrator Mills wrote:

The commbox showed green, and Nile cleared his throat.  "Gamma Thera Control to USS Tigris...you are cleared for landing, and I'll see you planetside."

Sitting in the co-pilots's chair, Archangel had the communications station in front of her,so she keyed in an acknowledgement and responded:

"Gamma Thera Control, this is the shuttlecraft Tigris acknowledging, we will be landing shortly. Tigris out, she said clearly before closing the channel and turning to the pilot. "Take us down nice and easy. We don't want to add a shuttle crash to their problems," she said to him before addressing the rest of the personnel in the craft. "Alright everybody, once we've landed, grab your gear and make sure you have plenty of water rations. The only local water supplies I want to see you dealing with should be in sample containers!"
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3: Choices   Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:07 am

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Sitting in the co-pilots's chair, Archangel had the communications station in front of her,so she keyed in an acknowledgement and responded:

"Gamma Thera Control, this is the shuttlecraft Tigris acknowledging, we will be landing shortly.  Tigris out, she said clearly before closing the channel and turning to the pilot.  "Take us down nice and easy.  We don't want to add a shuttle crash to their problems," she said to him before addressing the rest of the personnel in the craft.  "Alright everybody, once we've landed, grab your gear and make sure you have plenty of water rations.  The only local water supplies I want to see you dealing with should be in sample containers!"

[USS Tigris]

The ride in the runabout had been quiet, with everyone seeming to have something else on their minds. It made sense, in a way - there wasn't a whole lot they could do until landing on the surface and getting the full scoop from this colony's administration team.

At the captain's order, Gavin started digging around in his pack, looking for the sealed water rations. He had a few, as well as various other implements of science. It was one of the reasons why his pack was so damned heavy. "I've got some extra, if you need it," he said, leaning over to where Henriks and the Orion girl sat. "They're synthesized with a hint of lemon flavor..." he grinned, winking.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Thompson
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3: Choices   Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 9:21 am

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

"Gamma Thera Control, this is the shuttlecraft Tigris acknowledging, we will be landing shortly.  Tigris out, she said clearly before closing the channel and turning to the pilot.  "Take us down nice and easy.  We don't want to add a shuttle crash to their problems," she said to him before addressing the rest of the personnel in the craft.  "Alright everybody, once we've landed, grab your gear and make sure you have plenty of water rations.  The only local water supplies I want to see you dealing with should be in sample containers!"

[Shuttle]

Matthew had been meditating up to this point but as soon the captain began to speak his eyes opened and he reached into his bag grabbing a large bottle of water which clipped to his side. The time in the shuttle began to make him anxious.
Back to top Go down
A'Della M. Es'Starla
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3: Choices   Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 10:03 am

Quote :

[USS Tigris]

The ride in the runabout had been quiet, with everyone seeming to have something else on their minds.  It made sense, in a way - there wasn't a whole lot they could do until landing on the surface and getting the full scoop from this colony's administration team.

At the captain's order, Gavin started digging around in his pack, looking for the sealed water rations.  He had a few, as well as various other implements of science.  It was one of the reasons why his pack was so damned heavy.  "I've got some extra, if you need it," he said, leaning over to where Henriks and the Orion girl sat.  "They're synthesized with a hint of lemon flavor..." he grinned, winking.

[USS Tigris Shuttle]

"I see!" A'Della said, leaning closer to Gavin. "And do you suppose they will also be including the lemon' spa baths?" She ask in a joking manner and a slight wink. All the while she was preparing for their landing. Watching the crew, her gaze not missing anything, the slightest respiration change, the little bumps that rise on humanoids skin with temperature changes or stress.
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3: Choices   Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:40 am

[Shuttlecraft]

Archangel remained silent, running through the landing proceedures alongside the pilot, bringing the Tigris in to land gently on their assigned pad before unclipping her safety harness and getting to her feet, turning to look at the personnel on the away team.

"Alright everyone, we're here. Gather your gear and let's get on with our jobs," she said before unsealing the shuttle's hatch and stepping out, expecting the others to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3: Choices   Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 10:47 am

"I see!"  A'Della said, leaning closer to Gavin.   "And do you suppose they will also be including the lemon' spa baths?"  She ask in a joking manner and a slight wink.  All the while she was preparing for their landing.  Watching the crew, her gaze not missing anything, the slightest respiration change, the little bumps that rise on humanoids skin with temperature changes or stress.

[USS Tigris]

Gavin grinned playfully, shrugging. "Well. I don't know about lemon water baths. I cringe to think about lemon juice going in all the wrong places..." Thought the Orion woman was talkative, Gavin couldn't help but notice how she kept a close eye on the proceedings. She appeared to be one that didn't let much escape her. That was good, in a medical officer.

Archangel T'Koris wrote:
"Alright everyone, we're here. Gather your gear and let's get on with our jobs," she said before unsealing the shuttle's hatch and stepping out, expecting the others to follow her.

The Tigris came to a halt, and Gavin gathered up his stuff, following the rest of the crew out of the runabout. "Well," he smiled, "I guess we're here."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Thompson
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3: Choices   Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 12:18 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:
[Shuttlecraft]

Archangel remained silent, running through the landing proceedures alongside the pilot, bringing the Tigris in to land gently on their assigned pad before unclipping her safety harness and getting to her feet, turning to look at the personnel on the away team.

"Alright everyone, we're here.  Gather your gear and let's get on with our jobs," she said before unsealing the shuttle's hatch and stepping out, expecting the others to follow her.

Grabbing some gear he followed the captain of the shuttle.

[Planetside]

"Where would you like me ma'am? I think my...talents...would be best used on point." Matthew kindly asked.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3: Choices   Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 1:42 pm

Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 Administrator_zpsdc00ee38
Administrator Nile Mills

[Gamma Thera Colony]

"Greetings," Mills said, approaching the landing party as they exited their runabout.  The man gave a pleasant smile, looking a little boyish as the wind blew his brown hair.  "I must admit, I never expected quite this kind of a reception party...Captain," he said, noting Archangel's rank pips.  "I am Administrator Nile Mills, erstwhile leader of this colony project...as it were," Mills said, looking somewhat apologetic.  "I'm glad you're here, none the less.  The project's future hangs in the balance."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3: Choices   Mission 3: Choices - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission 3: Choices
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next